For The Sake Of Him {Clan Maf...

By twinscribblers

He was never a simple child. With rules, he would never abide. His complexity could put a maze to shame. His... More

Summary
About The Book
The Cast
Prologue
Chapter-1: Promises.
Chapter-2: Keeping Her Safe.
Chapter-3: Call him Alejandro.
Chapter-5: Even.
Chapter-6: Roller-coaster.
Chapter-7: Three Hot Meats.
Chapter-8: Shred.
Chapter-9: Captain.
Chapter-10: Devastatingly Sweet Dreams.
Chapter- 11: Dead Memoirs.
Chapter-12: Inconsiderate.
Chapter-13: Kissing The Daylights.
Chapter-14: Fighting Over Alejandro
Chapter-15: Alejandro Of My Dreams.
Chapter-16: Dumb and Dumber.
Chapter-17: Madam Fate.
Chapter-18: Rejection.
Chapter-19: Turning Heads.
Chapter-20: Mistakes.
Chapter-21: Hiding Behind Smiles.
Chapter-22: Smiles That Make Flowers Bloom.
Chapter-23: Only Thing That Matters...
Chapter-24: Hurts.
Chapter-25: Fragile.
Chapter-26: Creepy.
Chapter-27: His Fate.
Chapter-28: Choose or Lose.
Chapter-29: Mi Bombón.
Chapter-30: Roles Reversed.
Chapter-31: Stars and Empty Skies.
Chapter-32: Falling.
Chapter-33: Finding the girl of your life
Chapter-34: Save.
Chapter 35: Positive
Author's Note

Chapter-4: Accelerate.

1.5K 99 21
By twinscribblers

Bautista

"Alejandro!" Eric called my name just as I took hold of the chick's hand. She was quick to snatch it away from me.

"Don't touch me." Her bold black eyes glared at me and I could do nothing but smirk.

"Are you guys done?" Eric barked from behind me. "Let's start."

"Ready to lose?" The girl cocked her perfectly shaped brows at me. "You see, I have the best car here."

I chuckled at her.

A car better than mine, here? Nah! Not possible.

"Where is that best car?" I asked her.

She pointed her index finger at a Matte Black Dodge Challenger.

"A Dodge." I was impressed.

"A Dodge Challenger SRT Demon." She added.

"Okay. But you still think it's better than that beauty, parked over there?" I motioned towards my newly bought Aston Martin One-77. Blue headlights with black exterior, it was a perfect blend.

"Definitely. I have made all the modifications myself." She moved towards her car and I couldn't help but take a glance at her perfect ass.

Tight jeans, eh?

"It has a 6.25L HEMI® SRT V8 engine. It can run both on everyday pump gas and high Octane fuel." Her hands traced the outline of the bonnet. "It is equipped with 310/40R10 Nitto NT05R® radial tires, especially for that drag grip."

To be honest, I was shocked to the core. A girl knowing the details of her car is a very rare sight, and add to that an angelic face and perfectly sculpted body, you get a package. Half of the guys have no idea what sweet stuff they possess under that hood and here I see a girl knowing each and every detail. But there was no way I could let this girl feel glorified.

"Sweety." I took a step towards her. "You think I give a shit? How cute!"

The crowd burst out laughing and this was my cue to walk away from her.

"Asshole." She muttered under her breath but it was loud enough for me to hear.

She is so damn feisty.

"Eric, how much are you making today?" I asked the Drag track owner.

"If you win, then $550 and if you lose then just $500."

$500 if I lose?

"People actually bet on her?" I asked him, really surprised.

"Actually, she bet on herself. Plus some guys did too for that bod."

Whoa!

"Too over confident, isn't she?" I asked more to myself.

"I don't think so, bud. She knows her ride like the back of her hand. I think she will be good." Eric pointed out.

"Well, I can't completely deny that she may be good but that's only limited to the bed. This is a dirt track. Not a spring mattress." Eric chuckled loudly at my words.

"Syl!" Eric shouted at the girl. "Come over, let's discuss the rules."

Syl? That's her name?

She walked towards us and finally stood beside me.

"Syl, huh?" I smirked at her.

She puffed her nose and rolled her eyes at me.

"Syl, I don't think you know the rules of this game. You see the track, whosoever reaches the other end first, wins. This is a walkie talkie that you'll keep along with you. The three of us will be connected with this." He handed one to me and the other to Syl.

"Why these things?" She stared at her walkie talkie in confusion.

"Ili asked the same question when he had come here for the first time." Eric said and Syl visibly stiffened at that.

"Ili?" She asked.

"Yup, one of my great friends just like Ale here. He goes by that name to protect his identity." Eric told her. "Hey, Ale do you know where he is now? I didn't see him after last week."

I was about to reply but Syl beat me to it.

"He's gone back to college."

Both Eric and I stared back at her with wide eyes.

How on earth does she know that?

Her eyes widened to but she was quick to bring them back to normal.

"How do you know?" Eric finally questioned her.

"Uh... it's college time, you guys must be also going back to your respective colleges, right? So just made a guess." She laughed nervously.

I don't believe her. But it seemed that Eric did and he asked us to get ready.

"Get your beasts ready!"

I nodded and walked towards my car. I bought this new Aston Martin a week back, after my car was horribly damaged in the accident last month.

"My best wishes are with you, Alejandro." I heard a bimbo exclaim from the sidelines, I just winked at her.

"My best wishes are with you, Alejandro!" Syl mimicked that girl while walking to her car.

"Don't get jealous, if you would have had some other opponent, people would have supported you."

"The race hasn't started yet, let's see who crosses the line first and then we'll see who they support."

"Sweetheart, it's good to see how optimistic you are, but it'd be amazing to see all this optimism settle down along with the dirt my car throws on yours, in this race." My hand reached the door handle, I was being very slow, waiting for Syl's reply.

"It's good to see how overconfident you are, but it would be amazing to see the overconfidence settle down along with the the dirt that I throw on your pretty face." She looked at me as if challenging me to say something to that.

"At least you admit that I have a pretty face."

"Oh! You are so pretty that even Barbie's boyfriend Ken would be jealous." I borderline grimaced at her reference to that bleach boy. There was absolutely no similarity between that fucked up doll and me. Not wanting to get insulted further, I quickly got into my car and prepared for the adrenaline rush.

"Hello!" I heard Eric's voice through the walkie talkie. "Check once, check twice. Ale?"

"I hear you." I said into it.

"Hello." Eric continued with his usual stupid banter. "Syl?"

"I can hear you, Eric." Her voice resonated from the other side.

"Fine. Keep these walkie talkie's safe. And bring your cars to the starting line." That was Eric's last order before the race.

In front, I saw the abandoned dirt track and then my view was blocked by the flag girl who was scandalously dressed with a neon green flag in her hand.

I decided to give a little greeting to my not so worthy opponent and turned to see her. Her eyes were focussed to the front and she was in no mood to acknowledge my greeting so I decided to let that drop.

"On the count of three!" Eric screamed and the crowd cheered.

The girl raised both her hand in air and got ready to flag the race.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Go!"

The flag finally came fluttering down, I immediately released the clutch, my foot crashed on the gas pedal and my body slammed into the seat. On my other side, Syl's car was inches above the ground and she got a head start on me.

God damn!

The speed began to increase thanks to the 6-speed manual transmission system. The gears shifted effortlessly as I followed the dodge with barely any distance between the two cars.

I was about to shift the car into a fifth when I heard Eric's voice through the walkie talkie.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!"

"What?" I asked as I tried to shoot past Syl.

"POLICE! YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!"

"Fuck!" I slammed my hand against the steering and then resorted to pulling the car in first gear. Syl was probably doing the same as I saw her car slow down. In the rear view mirror, I saw flashing red and blue lights, ready to chase.

"What is going on?" Syl asked over the walkie talkie. "Why did Eric cut off the connection? Alejandro? You there?"

"I am here. Keep moving, keep moving. They'll start chasing us anytime now. Get out of here." We couldn't risk getting caught, this dirt track was the only good place for racing in Wyandotte and there was no way we could lose it. Getting caught meant that we were a living proof that this track hadn't been abandoned.

Ilian would probably beat our asses up, considering he was one of the founders of this ring.

"I don't know where to go!" Her voice sounded panicked. Just then I heard blaring sirens.

"Fuck this world!" I said to myself. If this chick doesn't get out of here now, then we are going to be in much much trouble. Losing the cops in one car is hard enough and here am I with another beast to tow.

"Slow down and follow me." I said into the walkie talkie.

I turned the car harshly to my right and plunged it right into the muddy road of the forest outskirts. I heard the tires of her Dodge squeal as she turned to follow me. Steering the car away from random trees, I increased the speed. Police cars could be faintly seen through the canopies, speeding parallel to us.

I took a sharp turn to the left and took a quick glance at Syl's car in my mirror. She was following close behind. We had almost managed to lose the cops but I had to be hundred percent sure. After driving a mile or so, I saw an outlet through the muddy forest.

"My car barely has any ground clearance, it won't be able to get that far up." Syl said, I slowed down a little bit to think of something.

"When I tell you accelerate, you will floor the accelerator. Understood? Only when I ask you to." I ordered.

I hope this idea works.

I turned my car around completely and sped up to reach behind hers.

"Accelerate!" I shouted as I crashed the gas pedal to the bottom of the car. Within moments, the hood of my car hit the back of her car and both the cars climbed up the steep slope and reached a plain field.

"Bastard! I am going to kill you!" I heard from the other side.

Well...

|°°°°°°°°|

Alejandro is so sexist.
There are a few questions I have for boys around the world. First, why can't us girls own sports cars? I am just a student yet I have an income of my own, and none of the boys I know have anything such.

Some boys around the world need to get their heads out of their asses. (Some)

The Crazy Cocky Cupid has been re-launched

Love,
Isha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
310K 9.6K 29
COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING/PARTIALLY REWRITING (please excuse the mess. Some of the plot is being changed so there might be a few areas that get co...
14.1M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
390 48 58
[A STAND-ALONE NOVEL] Welcome to Natalia's high school manual! Yup, she's just your average normie student. And nope, this is definitely not...