Oh, So Now You Want Me?

By BlackDrop

Rainie Harper was like every other wolf who dreamed of finding her mate. A mate who loved her and made her s... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five - Mason's POV
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight - Mason's POV
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven - Mason's POV
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty - Mason's POV
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three - Part One
Chapter Thirty-Three - Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four - Mason's POV
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty - Part One
Chapter Forty - Part Two

Chapter Fifteen - Mason's POV

565K 7.6K 1.1K
By BlackDrop

Dedicated to Cookie1234 for the awesome banner on the side

Chapter Fifteen

Mason's POV

Kisses were trailed across my chest and down my stomach, lips slowly inching their way lower and lower whilst nails were gently digging in to my shoulders. Opening my eyes I didn't come face to face with the little brunette firework my wolf was pining for, instead I looked into the brown eyes of Amy.

Or Amanda.

Actually it could have been Rachael.

Whatever, either way it wasn't her. "Baby, you feel tense." The chick said as her hands trailed over my shoulders and down my chest as she pushed herself up to straddle me. "Want me to relieve some of that stress?" She asked, putting emphasis on the word 'relieve', as if we all didn't know what she meant.

Could I do this? I mean, I'd gotten this far. The next step was just to lose a few more clothes and... "Well, do you?" She said seductively, taking her bottom lip between her teeth and biting down on it. That damn action caused the face of a certain mate to flash across my mind. Only in this image I was the one biting down on her lip.

Quickly snapping myself out of that thought, my gaze met hers. "Sorry babe," I drawled, pretending to actually mean what I said. "Just a rough couple of days. You've got my undivided attention, I promise." She took that as a yes and started peppering kisses all over my chest and neck as I tried to focus fully on the girl lying on top of me.

I watched as her hands slowly trickled down my skin to the waistband of my jeans until her slender fingers grasped my zip and began undoing it. I fought back the urge to grab her hand and push it away. I wanted this to happen and what scared me more was that I needed it to happen. I mean, I had a hot little blond ready to do just about anything for me and here I was thinking about some chick who didn't mean a damn thing to me.

She means everything to us. My wolf fumed. Now was not the time to debate whether his mate was anything special. He hated me sleeping around with other girls; he only wanted a certain one in my arms at night. And yeah, all these different girls might not turn me on as much as I've heard a mate does, but I'm a young, hot blooded wolf, who needs a release. Being of Alpha blood doesn't help either, it only intensifies the feeling.

Besides my wolf hasn't got any room to talk. I can feel how much he wants Rain's wolf and if I didn't have one hell of a control over him, he would have taken her the second he laid eyes on her whether she wanted it or not. I may be a jerk, but there's no way I'd let that happen to her.

I would never mean to hurt her. His voice held a weight of sadness and I knew he was speaking with honesty. It was natural for a male wolf - especially an Alpha - to be dominant with a strong need to make sure his mate knew who she belonged to. After all in any other situation, the male and femme would have already started the mating process, which meant he was yearning for something that he should already have.

I knew how tough it was on him not to have his mate touch him and feel her skin beneath his own and it would only get worse as the bond became stronger. That's exactly why I had to keep my distance. Not only for my wolf, but for hers, she'd be going through the same. You won't be able to ignore her. His words echoed through my head. It wasn't the first time he had said something like that and again, like the last time, there was a certainty to his words I didn't like.

Choosing to ignore the crazy Casanova inside of me I turned my attention back to the girl as she ran her hands up my chest and trailed her tongue across my abs, looking at me with a naughty glint in her eyes. One thing was for sure, this girl definitely knew how to tease. Then a thought came to me that had me shaking in anticipation, could Rain tease just as good? Yeah, she was probably a virgin, but I'd had my fair share of those and they weren't actually as inexperienced as you'd think. My wolf was practically dancing with excitement at the thought of her being his and only his. Knowing he would be the only male to ever touch her in that way and in all honesty it had me hot thinking about the new things I could show her and the pleasure I could give her that she'd never experienced.

The girl's eyes snapped up and met mine. "I turn you on then baby?" She purred, giving me a look that made me feel like her last meal as she pressed herself into me.

I wanted to say no. No, it's not you that's made me hard; it's that damn nerd who won't get the hell out of my head, but instead I gave her my killer wink that made all the girls crazy. Lowering her face closer to mine, I watched her eyes flutter before closing. I could feel her heart beat against her chest and I could smell her arousal, but none of it was doing anything for me. "Dammit, Rain." I cursed under my breath.

My traitorous mind was the only thing letting me down. Ever since finding out about Rain it's been near damn impossible to be turned on by anyone other than her. Even now with some half naked chick sprawled on top of me, practically begging me to take her, all I could think about was Rain. I knew the only thing that would get this going would be to imagine Rain doing what this girl is doing right now, sliding her hands across my body and her lips across the hot skin of my neck. Being just as turned on by me as I would be by her. Hearing that her wolf is proud of me and wants me like mine wants hers.

That couldn't happen though; I didn't want it to happen. But then neither could this. So I did the only thing I could, I pushed her away and got up from the bed. "What's up baby?"

Grunting I waved my hand. "I'm not in the mood anymore, Alice." Giving her my back I headed towards the bathroom. "Leave." I ordered before slamming the door shut, but not before her whiny voice called out.

"My name's Arianna." Like I cared.

A few minutes later I heard my bedroom door click shut telling me she had gone. Gripping hold of the sink, I stared into the mirror. How did everything go so wrong?

Growling with frustration I cupped my hands under the cold water and splashed it on my face. Ever since my wolf found his mate, it's been less satisfying every time I've hooked up with a girl. The first couple of times were like normal because my wolf hadn't formed a bond with hers, but the more contact we had and the stronger our bond got, the more difficult it became for me and it drove me insane.

I hated that the only want I had was for her and I knew all I needed was packaged up in that stubborn girl that held our attention from day one.

Gripping the sink tighter, I heard the crack of porcelain beneath the palms of my hands. Why did this have to happen? All I wanted was to live carefree, have fun and act young until I took over as Alpha and I'm pretty sure that's all Rain wanted as well. Neither of us was ready for a mate, well I know I certainly wasn't, and yet there I was fighting my wolf every damn day because he was head over heels.

Throwing on a pair of sweats, not bothering with a shirt, I left my room and headed for my father's office. I knew exactly who was in there. My father had told me he would speak with Richard and Nicky when they came and Jake had linked that they were here. He didn't say anything about Rain and to be honest I was hoping with everything I had that she hadn't come. I couldn't catch her scent so I assumed my prayers had worked. The less time I spent with that chick the better.

"Dad in his office?" I called to my mom as I passed her in the kitchen where she was making her usual apple and cinnamon pie. The sweet smell made my mouth water.

Brushing her flour covered hands on her apron before moving the brown tendrils from her eyes, she sent me a smile. "He is and be nice Mason. Remember Nicky is the future Alpha and we're on good terms with their pack; don't do anything to ruin that."

Like reject their Beta? A small voice in the back of my head questioned. "If he starts it, that's not my problem." I heard a small sigh as I walked further down the corridor.

* * *

"Come in." My father called. "Ah, Mason. We're just discussing the new training regime."

Damn, he was serious. Dad had mentioned that he and Alpha Tom had come to some sort of 'arrangement' that meant we would be training together. Our pack and theirs, Rain and me. "You weren't kidding then?" I asked, trying to keep my temper in check. What an idiotic idea that was.

I didn't bother to take a seat; I wouldn't be here long enough to get comfortable. Instead I leaned against the far wall, crossing my ankles and settling my hands in my pockets, so no one could see my clenched fists. Something about being in the same room as Nicky had me wanting to wrap a chair around his neck.

"Mason shared the same view as Nicky and Rainie." My father shot me a disappointed look. "I understand you don't associate in school, but that doesn't mean anything in a pack. There are none of these ridiculous cliché cliques; everyone is an equal to the wolf next to them. "

My body tensed at the sound of that annoying dog's snort. "Do you not agree Nicky?" My father asked, a little confused by his reaction.

"Not at all Alpha, I completely agree." His eyes flashed to mine for a brief second. "There are some arrogant jerks I know who would disagree though, right Mason?"

"Go fuck your abacus." I spat.

"Now that's not very pack friendly, is it Mason?" The smirk that he wore had me wanting to tear his head off.

Matching his smug smirk with one of my own, I shrugged. "What can I say? I'm not a friendly guy." With a quick flick of his head, my whole body tensed. It was a sign of a male wolf offering another wolf a fight. "You're calling me out?" I asked half shocked, half eager  to beat this guy into next week.

"Now, now," Richard said quietly, stepping in front of Nicky who had stood up from his chair and started towards me. "Any fights will be had in training, as practice."

"Mason, leave the office." My father ordered. "Nicky take a seat or I will have you thrown out of this house. Neither of you will disrespect me or Richard in this way nor will you bring embarrassment to your packs. As future Alphas you should both know better." His hands slammed down against the oak desk. "Whatever this issue is between the two of you, I want it forgotten, now. Do you both understand?"

Both Nicky and I grunted, not once breaking our eye contact. With one final warning call from my father, I fought to keep the bellowing growl inside of me as I stormed out of the door and down the corridor. I hated that stupid pack and everyone in it, and now I had to train with them. So much for staying away from her.

I needed one thing to thrash out all of my anger and frustration, and that was to let my wolf have free reign. Heading straight for the door I had one place in mind; the woods that surrounded the house. Running was the perfect way to release the built up tension that was beginning to ache my body. It was starting to become the only way.

My plans were interrupted as Cole's voice streamed through my mind. Busy Mason? Yeah, I was busy keeping myself from smashing this place up. Just when I was about to tell him I had something planned, his voice echoed through my head again. Dude, you're not going to want to miss this.

What is it? I asked, a little irked that the plan for a long, exhilarating run was being set back. My wolf needed this before he cracked and took over completely. I could feel the anger build in him and it wouldn't be long before he won the battle for control.

Your little mate is roaming around the house. I came to a stop, my whole body tingling with an emotion I couldn't understand. She was here? In the house? Seems she's lost her way. I could hear the amusement in his words.

Where? I should have ignored him. Ignored the fact she was meters from me, ignored my wolf's attempts to push me towards her, but I couldn't. My wolf was winning and he wanted to see his mate.

Outside the meeting room. Within seconds of hearing his words I was off, sprinting to the opposite end of the house, my heart racing and my palms sweating. It was still surreal that one girl could make me feel this way.

* * *

Seems Rain was moving quicker than Cole thought. By the time we had reached the pack's meeting room, she was gone, but I caught the faint tickle of vanilla and roses so I knew she wasn't far. How I didn't smell her before, I had no idea because it felt as if her scent was once again filling my lungs to their capacity and drowning me in the purity of it. "So do you know why she's here?" Cole asked, having no problem keeping up with my quick pace.

Grunting, I took a sharp left. "Dad thinks it would be a good idea for our packs to train together. He wanted to speak with Nicky and Richard about it and I guess with her being Beta, her opinion is just as valued." I figured there was no point lying to him, he would find out soon enough.

The rumbled purr inside of me was fought back. There was no doubt my wolf was proud of his mate being chosen as Beta to her pack, it was a great honor. I had never been one to admit when I was wrong, but I guess I was when I said most of her pack thought she was weak and pathetic.

"Damn." Cole blew out a breath of air. "Dude, your wolf won't be able to handle that." Grabbing hold of my shoulder, bringing me to a stop, he spun me round to face him. "I know you want nothing to do with her, but your wolf is a different matter. He wants her and it doesn't matter how much control you have over him out there, where it concerns her, you're screwed."

I was fully aware of how right Cole was and I didn't need telling twice, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to put up a fight. "He's going to have to suck it. I don't want her and I won't let him take advantage of her, so there isn't much he can do about it, is there?" I instantly hated the hint of doubt in my voice and pulled away from Cole before he pulled me up on it.

"Why is she freely walking around my house again?" I asked Cole. My strides were big, but we still hadn't run into her. The chuckle that came from my left almost had the temples in my head explode. "What're you laughing at?"

He held up one hand and covered his stomach with the other. "Freely walking around? Mas, have you heard yourself, she's not our prisoner." Sending him a warning glare, he bit back the rest of his idiotic laughter. "She said Harmony showed her the way out, but we all know what she's like with directions." He shrugged. "She got lost, we saw her and she asked us how to get out."

"What's that?"

Brows pulling together in confusion, he looked around us before finally settling his eyes back on me. "What's what?"

"That," I pointed to the one sided smirk he wore. The same smirk he wears when he's done something he shouldn't have. "What did you do?"

Holding up both of his hands defensively, "Hey, I told her to go right." The smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. "How was I supposed to know she wouldn't listen?"

Snorting, I rolled my eyes. God, this dude was stupid. "Of course she wouldn't listen. She's the most stubborn girl I've ever met." I fought to keep the smile off my face at the thought of her completely ignoring him. "She doesn't even listen to her Alpha half the time, what made you think she was going to listen to you?"

Cole laugh mixed with my wolf's deep chuckle. "Seems you've got yourself a fiery little mate." Casting him a dead-pan look I carried on striding towards the scent that was slowly becoming stronger.

Stop. My wolf barked, his every sense spiking in seconds. She's here, I can feel her. So could I. I knew exactly where she was; well either that or I was unnaturally attracted to a door. "Wait." I said. The words came out as nothing but a strained whisper as I tried to control my wolf from bursting through my skin. My heart beat doubled in my chest and it wasn't long before I realized it wasn't just mine I could feel. It was hers. The rhythmic beat drummed against my chest next to my own heart.

Cole's question snapped me from my daze and had my wolf doing double time inside of me. "What's up, man?" I ignored him and instead reached out and took hold of the door handle. I tried to pull it towards me, but it didn't budge.

A deep rumble of laughter bubbled in my chest. "Rain, is there really a point of holding the door shut when I already know you're behind it?" I asked playfully, a smirk easily slipping onto my face.

Trying it again, it still didn't open. "How do you know she's in there?" Cole questioned. I kept my attention on the closed door in front of me as I mumbled an answer. I didn't know if Rain could feel me like I could her and if she couldn't I'd be left looking like a idiot.

"What?" He leaned closer to me trying to hear what I had said. I had the strong urge to punch him. Man, he was stupid. "Dude, what the hell are you saying?"

"I can feel her!" I huffed. "And that damn scent of hers is everywhere." That scent had been imprinted on me since the first day I smelt it in the school cafeteria. There was no doubt I was addicted to it and that only brought more trouble to my door. Trying to yank the door open again, I could still feel her holding on to it. Damn, this little one was strong. "Dammit Rain, open the door."

I heard a small sigh leave her lips. "No, tell me which was to go and then leave." I rolled my eyes. I swear, tell this girl the sky is blue and she'll call you a liar.

"Why are you here?" I asked, a smile eased its way onto my lips. Something about this girl had me feeling like a teasing kid and I couldn't seem to fight the happiness that bubbled inside of me. "Am I just that irresistible?" Cockiness dripped form my voice and I could imagine her little features scrunched up in annoyance.

"Please," She snorted. "Do you honestly think I'm as dumb as all those other girlsgirls?" The small bit of jealousy I thought I heard in her words was enough to bring my wolf closer to the surface. He loved knowing she was jealous of the thought of us with someone else. "I've got better things to do with my time than stalk you." I could hear the hint of anger in her voice and I felt her wolf stir inside of her.

"If I haven't told you before, you're sexy when you're angry." I said honestly, not being able to hide the huskiness of my voice.

Nudging my side, Cole snickered. Dude, you might want to sort yourself out. Looking down I saw a visible bulge in my sweats. Dammit. Cole covered his mouth to hide his laughter and seconds later I had to do the same. I hadn't even seen her and she already had me like this. Man, I was in trouble.

My laughing was quickly silenced when the door swung open sending me stumbling back a few steps. "And you're an idiot!" She raged.

Regaining my balance, I squared my shoulders and sent her my killer smile. "I knew you couldn't resist seeing my face." I winked, probably causing her to fill with even more anger. "Listen babe-"

"My names Rainie." She spat, cutting me off. The little flecks of gold in her eyes were fiery, the color vibrant against the forest green. "And before you start your no doubt self centered speech about just how freaking hot you are, can you just tell me how to get out of this place and save us both from wasting our time?" Folding her arms across her chest, she glared at my dumbstruck expression. Where the hell was the girl who hunched over and blended in the crown, avoiding attention at all costs?

Taking in the new Rain in front of me I couldn't stop my eyes from tailing down her tight little body. From the sleeveless, fitted tank that gave me a view of her delicate skin and incredible rack to the tiny booty shorts she wore that barely covered her sexy little ass and gave me the perfect view of her killer legs. Christ, this girl was killing me. "Hey, playboy." A pain of fingers clicked in front of my face. "Eyes are up here." She said lifting her hand and pointing to her face.

"You can't blame a guy, Rainie." Cole chuckled. "You're pretty hot." His words sent my wolf into full frenzy mode. Pricks of fur began to spout at the nape of my neck and my body shook uncontrollably.

"What did you just say?" I hissed through gritted teeth. My whole form became rigid and I could feel my wolf gaining more control over me by the second.

Cole held his hand up. "Dude, calm down." I could see the glint of worry flash in his eyes as they darted behind me before focusing back on my own black ones

Whether Cole was my best friend or not, right now all my wolf wanted was to tear him a new one for daring to say such a thing to our mate. In the back of my mind I knew it wasn't Cole's fault though. My wolf had been on the edge for the past week and anything could have thrown him off. Another guy telling Rain she was hot would certainly do it. Having her this close to him was too much and now I understood just how much he wanted her. I could feel it, everything inside of him pushing him towards her wolf. Wanting to her take her and mark her as his own, to fully mate with her.

Rain's voice was strong, "Cole, just go." A small hand timidly reached around my tensed frame and pushed Cole away from me.

Instantly I stood protectively in front of her, my eyes burning holes in Cole. "Back the hell off." I raged. The threat in my words didn't go unnoticed by him. My whole body began to shake and I knew my wolf was seconds from breaking out. I didn't know what to do. He had never been able to control me before and I had no idea what he would do to Rain. After all he didn't see the small, delicate girl that I saw standing in front of me, all he seen was his mate, her wolf and he wanted her.

The slightest touch from her hand on my shoulder had me breathing out in a sudden calmness that came over my body. It wouldn't last long, but my wolf appreciated being touched by her. She knew she could calm us down, she'd done it before, and it meant something to him for her to do it again. "Just go, I'll deal with this." Cole sent her a small smile which had me growling and took off in the opposite direction.

Listen. My wolf ordered, though there wasn't a need to. He was gaining more power over me by the second, I had no choice but to do as he said. Listen to her. I closed off all my senses until I finally picked up on something. It was a faint sound, but I could hear it.

What is that? I was confused.

It's our mate. Listening more closely this time I realized what I was hearing. It was Rain's wolf and she was itching to care for her mate, to hold him and reassure him that she was his and his only.

It was a beautiful sound that had him purring and my heart doing this stupid flip thing.

"You've got to stop this, Mason." She sighed, sounding tired and exhausted. Why did she sound like that? What was wrong with her? "Your wolf can't want to beat up every guy that looks or speaks to me."

Turning to face her, I knew she could see my eyes were still black and my breathing was coming out in heavy pants. Outstretching her arms when she realized I was coming closer to her, she stepped back. A low growl rippled through my chest. Why was she doing that? "Don't walk away from me."

Instantly she stopped moving, probably being scalded by her wolf for doing so. "I'm not, I'm still here." Her sweet voice was soft and melodic to my ears. "Just calm down, okay?"

I inched closer to her, the need to have her lips on mine thrashing around my body. I noticed her breathing hitch and I knew my scent - no doubt my arousal - had hit her. The green of her eyes shifted for a second to her wolf's color, telling me I wasn't the only one battling with a burst of lust. "What do you want Mason?" Her slightly breathy voice caused my body to prickle with excitement.

My eyes penetrated hers as I moved that little bit closer, my voice was husky and deep revealing just how turned on I was. "You." I whispered.

Her eyes widened and her shoulders stiffened. I could feel her heart beating faster, her breathing had caught in the back of her throat and I could sense her nervousness.

"Mason," Hearing her whisper my name had me growling with desire. "You're confused. You need to take the control back from your wolf."

"No," I said, drawing out the word, "What I need is you." One full stride and I was standing in front of her, our noses almost touching. "And I know you want me." I teased, trailing my fingers up her arm, across her shoulder before brushing them up then down the sexy curve of her neck.

Her breathing was coming out in short pants and it had me thinking some very off-topic things. "No, I-I should go." She moved her arms and pressed her hands against my chest in an attempt to push me away.

A rough growl rumbled inside of me, neither of us liked her trying to get away from us. "Don't do that." My voice was strained. "Please, Rain." Right now I wasn't afraid to beg her. If she moved any further away from me, she wouldn't be dealing with what was standing in front of her now, she would be face to face with a black wolf. A very angry black wolf.

"I won't," She promised. "I'm sorry." Lifting her hand she placed it on my shoulder, sending another calm wave over my body. She knew as well as I did that my wolf was in control. "Just calm down, okay?"

My wolf circled around inside of me, I could feel him practically hanging from her every word. It was a strange to see him like that. As an Alpha, it was naturally in him to dominate every situation, including those that consisted of his mate, but he wanted to please Rain, to make her happy.

Inching my face closer to hers, I brushed my lips against her ear. "I would never hurt you." I breathed; feeling her body shiver against mine had me wanting to tear her clothes off. "But I need you Rain." Gripping her waist I pulled her body into mine, fully pressing her against me. Brushing my lips against the base of her neck I let my hot breath tickle her skin. "I need you so damn bad."

Tightening my hold on her waist as her knees buckled beneath her, I ran the tip of my nose up her neck, taking in the delicious scent of roses. Her voice trembled. "I can't." Her hands were still pressed against my chest and I knew she was trying to push me away, but her attempts were pointless.

Letting my lips lightly brush against her hot skin, I heard the purr of her wolf. Why are you fighting this?

Why aren't you? You don't want this to happen. She stated. Push your wolf back.

It wasn't that simple. You can't deny me and your wolf can't deny mine. Lifting my face I looked into her endless pools of green, getting lost in the swirls of gold.

My lips pressed against her jaw, leaving a trail of kisses until I reached the lobe of her ear and gently brought it between my lips, lightly sucking it into my mouth and nibbling on it. The purr from her wolf rumbled against my chest. "You're beautiful, mate." My voice was hoarse.

Nudging her face back with my nose, I allowed my lips to take full advantage of her bare neck. Brushing my tongue along her collar bone and planting dozens of kisses across her shoulder. My hand instinctively tangled itself in her chocolate brown cascading hair as her head fell back onto my hand.

Even with my wolf fully taken over I could still feel my human side lurking behind him and to say I was in heaven - though cliché - was a complete understatement. Every mated wolf in our pack had spoken about the feelings they have when they're with their mate, but I never expected it to feel this good.

Using my strength to push her back, I lightly pushed her into the wall causing the sexiest little moan to slip from her lips. Cupping her perfect ass in my hands I squeezed and lifted her until she had her long legs wrapped tightly around my waist. "Mason," Her breathless voice in my ear sent tingles down my spine.

She had me.

Her soft panting had me filled with more desire than I ever thought possible and her plump, slightly parted lips had me painfully hard.

God, what I would do to have her right now.

Let me talk to her. I asked my wolf. If this went any further I knew he would hurt her, not because he meant to, but because he wouldn't be able to control himself. Please. After a few seconds, though they felt like hours, I felt him pull back from me. It wasn't much, but it gave me that little bit of control I needed.

Still giving all my attention to the tender spot of skin, I spoke into her neck. "Let him have her, Rain." I begged, pressing my body even more into hers, allowing my erection to press into her core. "Let them be together. Just once." My human side spoke and I wasn't surprised to hear the voice filled with just as much lust as my wolf's.

Seemingly coming out from her daze, her eyes fluttered open. "W-what?"

Leaning my head back so I could look at her properly, I left a small kiss on the tip of her nose. "Our wolves." I smiled. "They want each other so damn much." The blush that had settled on her cheeks made her look both sexy and innocent at the same time.

"Our wolves?" She asked, her brows slightly pulling together.

I nodded and kissed her left cheek, feeling the burning heat on my moist lips, then I brushed my lips across hers before kissing her right cheek. "Right." She sighed.

Unwrapping her legs from my waist she let herself fall. "Hey sweetheart," I cupped her face in my hands. "What's wrong?" My wolf itched to get through, but I had enough control to push him back, even if it was just for a couple of minutes.

"I-I," She stuttered, her eyes flickering between green and black. She was struggling with her wolf. "We... um, I..."

"Shh, beautiful girl," Slowly lowering my lips to hers, I could have sworn I felt sparks filling the air around us. "We both know you can't fight this." Lowering my face I was inches to having those plump, red lips on my own when a deep, hoarse voice had my body stiffen.

Looking past Rain, my eyes landed on a tall, broad guy whose eyes pierced my own with rage. Turning around, there was a sharp intake of breath as Rain saw him.

Her whisper was filled with surprise. "Richard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.5K 20
"you are mine, all mine and only mine" he said looking me straight in the eye. "what did I say??" "I said what did I say??" he asked again waiting fo...
1.2M 33.4K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...
204K 7.8K 18
When a male werewolf turns eighteen he can choose a mate. Mostly they choose she-wolves, but sometimes they choose a human. Six years later Brooklyn...
6.9M 234K 42
After an Alpha has given up looking for their mate, and they need a Luna to help run the pack, they will organise an event known as The Whipping. Fe...