Soaring Hearts

By TheAlaskanWolfie

Dragon!Reader x Toothless So I made this because I was thinking, "Hey wonder what would be Toothless and Hicc... More

Another Night Fury | Chapter 1
Snow Time Fun | Chapter 2
Drago Bludvist | Chapter 3
A New Alpha | Chapter 4
Idoitic Villagers | Chapter 5
Whispering Death | Chapter 6
Cleaning Wounds | Chapter 7
Confused | Chapter 8
Who Is That? | Chapter 9
Authors Note + Activity
Where are you? | Chapter 10
In The Ring | Chapter 11
Sneak Peak Of Pictures I Might Use For The Next Few Chapters
You're Too Kind | Chapter 12
Motherly Insticts| Chapter 13
Moving | Chapter 14
Family | Chapter 15
Important Author Note / Confession
Cracks | Chapter 16
Author Note
Author Note / Contest
...why? | Chapter 18
Chapter 19 | Regret
Ending The Story | Chapter 20
🖤
Its Time

Hatching | Chapter 17

7K 187 4
By TheAlaskanWolfie

You were protectively circled around your eggs and little Kiada, licking her wound as she cried. Toothless would turn see how you were doing before looking back out, Hiccup and Valka walked up to the den only to have Toothless growl and spread his wings slightly. Valka understood and lulled Hiccup, small cracking noises echoed in the cave as you jumped up, Toothless darted back looking at the small hatching eggs. The first to hatch was the large white egg, a small white and black hatchling rolled out of it. Yawning cutely as it blinked. The next to hatch was the smallest Midnight colored egg, a pitch black hatchling with a white ring around their eye. You nudged the last egg, the egg that had been cracked hoping that it would hatch. Valka and Hiccup had crept in watching as the hatchlings rolled around batting at each other. You let out a soft whine, suddenly the egg hatched a half balm and white hatchling rolled out. It didn't move but it breathed, you purr as you nuzzled Toothless before nuzzling and licking you children.

SHORT BUT IT NEEDS TO BE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 102 25
Your the youngest daughter of Toothless and the light fury (Nova) and youngest sister of your two older brothers Arrow and Ryoko. Your have dragon fo...
6.9K 217 22
It all starts at the episode of auction heroes. Cause, what if something went wrong? What if Viggo had a younger sister who happened to be friends wi...
315 4 1
How different would things be if Stoick wasn't fast enough to push Hiccup out of the way of Kala's plasma blast during the Sanctuary battle? This is...
30.8K 411 11
Based after How To Train Your Dragon: Hidden World and during the new Netflix series Rescue Riders. ...