The Paper

Od LolaLove0

Sophomore Emily Fields Is the star swimmer at her school Harvard University. When Emily begins to fail her En... Více

The Tutor
YOU HAVE A...
HOME SESSION
DAVIS
LET'S PARTY!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?
LIVE A LITTLE
ONE MONTH, MAYBE WEEKS
Authors note
ARE YOU SURE?
YOU'RE DOING IT WITH HER!
WITHOUT YOU
HOME
GOOD MORNING
PAM FIELDS
THE TRUTH
THE LAKE HOUSE
HOME FOR THE SUMMER
RECURRENCE
RECURRENCE PART 2
FIXING IT
BACK HOME
THE BIG PAYBACK
EMILY.v.ALISON
BIRTHDAY WEEK
PRETTY LITTLE BLONDES
HUGE DECISION
ABORTION Pt 1
ABORTION Pt 2
COPING
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME
YOU LIED TO ME
I DIDN'T DO IT
I FEEL EMPTY
DOCTORS APPOINMENTS
SEAN
IN TOO DEEP
ANOTHER PARTY
ANOTHER PARTY Pt.2
WHAT'S TODAYS DATE?
STARTING OVER
ROUND TICKET FLIGHT
CAUGHT
BRIDES TO BE
DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE
THE PAPER

SNOWED IN

4.6K 99 74
Od LolaLove0

2 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
-I JUST NEED MY COFFEE FOR THE DAY AND THEN WE CAN GO Spencer tells Aria and I.
-FINE Aria sighs. BUT YOU ALREADY MADE US TEN MINUTES LATE SO YOU HAVE TO BUY US SOMETHING TOO she says to Spencer.
-WHATEVER Spencer says back as we walk over to the coffee shop in the mall. EXCUSE ME she says calling the girl with her back turned to the register.
-HOW CAN I HEL...
-DAISY I say with a discreet smile. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WORKED HERE.
-YEAH, UM AMY COULD YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM WITH MY DISCOUNT CODE PLEASE? Alison questions her coworker. I HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES she says.
-SURE the other girl behind the counter says to Alison as she grabs her coat.
-ARE WE STILL ON FOR TONIGHT? I ask Alison.
-SURE she says. AND DON'T BE LATE she adds while turning her head in my direction and smiling.

Gosh she's so beautiful.
-YOU CAN STOP SMILING NOW Aria whispers in my ear. SHE'S GONE.
Looking back at the spot where Alison once was I see that she actually is gone.
After getting our drinks we head to class but soon as class ends I make a pit stop before heading home.
-COACH I say knocking on his doorframe.
-JUST THE PERSON I WAS LOOKING FOR he says sitting up in his chair.
-YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ME? I ask.
-I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR A WEEK NOW Coach tells me. I WANTED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING.
-SHOW ME WHAT? I ask.
-THIS he says pulling out a paper with a huge red C plus on in. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING FIELDS BUT KEEP IT UP AND YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF BACK ON MY TEAM.
I stare down at the paper for a while as I smile.
All of a sudden while doing that I start to think about Alison.
She's the reason I got this grade.
-I GOTTA GO COACH I quickly say, getting up and walking out.
...
Knock, Knock, Knock
As I stand there waiting at Alison's dorm I feel excited to show her my grade.
The door then opens revealing another Blonde that doesn't look that much different from Alison.
-YES? the girl questions.
-IM EMILY I say. IS DAISY...I MEAN IS ALISON HERE? I ask.
-IM JOKING, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE she says. YEAH ALISON IS HERE, COME IN she tells me. BY THE WAY IM HANNA.
-HEY HANNA I uncomfortably say noticing that she's eying me up and down.
The room stays quiet for a minute until the sound of someone puking fills our ears.
-IS SHE OKAY? I ask Hanna.
-YEAH SHE'S FINE SHE JUST HAD...SHE'S FINE she says clearly not telling me something.
The bathroom door then opens and after a few minutes of brushing her teeth, Alison walks out.
She's wearing this pink tank top with Victoria's Secret short shorts, showing the perfect amount of her under butt.
She then walks right past me and straight into the kitchens fridge to grab a soda.

-HEY I say causing her to turn back around in shock.
-HEY, EMILY I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE Alison says quickly putting a long sweater on over top of her pajamas. OH MY GOSH IM SO STUPID she curses herself. I FORGOT ALL ABOUT OUR SESSION.
-ITS FINE I CAME TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING I tell her.
-WHAT IS IT? Alison questions.
-YEAH, WHAT IS IT? Hanna questions as well.
-THANKS TO YOU I start. I GOT THIS ON MY LAST EXAM I say while showing her the C plus. ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT ITS BETTER THAN IT WAS BEFORE.
-OH MY GOD, EM THAT'S GREAT she exclaims pulling me into a hug.
While hugging I notice that she has bandages wrapped all around her wrist.
-I ACCIDENTALLY CUT MYSELF ON A SHARP PIECE OF BROKEN GLASS Alison tells me as she covers it.
I nod my head and pull away.
-I SHOULD GET GOING I tell them.
-ACTUALLY Alison quips. IF YOU WANT WE COULD JUST STUDY HERE she suggests.
-UHH, OKAY I agree.
We both take our books out beginning to study as Hanna watches Netflix on the couch.
After studying overtime we all get hungry so we end up ordering from the cafe downstairs.
-I'VE BEEN IN THIS DORM FOR TWO YEARS AND I'VE NEVER ONCE EATEN FROM THERE Hanna says with her mouth full. ITS SO DELICIOUS she says making Googly eyes at her plate.
I laugh at the funny blonde in front of me before looking over at Alison.
-ARE YOU FULL? I ask Alison, seeing that she's barely touched her food.
-SOMETHING LIKE THAT she glumly tells me.
Okay, this girl never eats.
-WANT DESSERT? I ask her.
-NO, IM FINE she says. BUT I'LL GO GRAB YOU GUYS SOME FROM MY SECRET PLACE she laughs showing her gorgeous smile.
-I CAN WALK YOU I tell her.
-THEN YOU WOULD KNOW WHERE IT IS she giggles. I CALL IT MY SECRET PLACE FOR A REASON.
-JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT ALL THAT SNOW Hanna says looking out the window.
-LOOKS LIKE IM SNOWED IN WITH YOU DAISY I say with a smirk.
-THAT'S NOT MY NAME FIELDS Alison laughs before going out the room.
Alison's POV
-HEY JEFF I say to the manager at my favorite ice cream place.
Well, it used to be my favorite ice cream place, now I don't eat it at all.
-ALISON! They all exclaim, happy to see me.
-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Jeff questions me. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER he states.
-YEAH, I'VE BEEN BUSY I lie to them.
-WHAT CAN I GET YOU? Jeff asks me. ITS ON THE HOUSE.
-NO, I COULDN'T I say pulling out my card to pay for the food.
-SERIOUSLY ITS ON THE HOUSE, YOU HELPED US OUT SO MUCH WHEN WE FIRST OPENED he says.
When "Ice Cold" first opened I kinda stumbled into their store one day craving ice cream that wasn't disgusting.
Literally every place that sells ice cream on campus is disgusting except for this place.
They weren't getting enough customers so I made an ad online and Emailed it to everyone in my classes.
They're still a little unknown around here but they get enough customers to make a profit.
-GIVE ME VANILLA CARAMEL FUDGE AND CHUNKY MONKEY I tell him.
He nods his head and goes back to get my orders.
-TWO? Jeff questions. IS THIS OTHER ONE FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL? he asks.
As I take the bag from him my cheeks start to heat up.
-BY THE WAY YOU'RE BLUSHING I CAN TAKE THAT AS A YES he says through laughter.
-MAYBE I tell him. I'LL SEE YOU LATER I say walking out of the place back into my dorm hall.
Okay I admit I do kinda like Emily, but it's not that serious.
It's just a tiny crush but I'm sure it'll go away.
Besides I'm not really into dating after what Davis did to me.
Now in front of my room I take my key out and unlock the door.
-I GOT ICE CRE...
Walking into the room I see Hanna straddling Emily's lap while kissing her.
-ALI Emily says as Hanna jumps off of her.
I walk past them and place the ice cream on the coffee table before walking back out the room.
Now in the lounge staring out the window at the blank white snow I see Hanna's and Emily's reflections appear in the glass.
-ALI IM SO SORRY Hanna says from behind me. AND EMILY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, I KISSED HER she says. ITS JUST THAT YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT YOU DON'T LIKE HER I FIGURED I...
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN I say while staring at my own reflection.

-ALISON ARE YOU OKAY? Emily questions me.
I take a tiny breather before turning around and smiling at them.

-IM FINE I lie. IF YOU TWO LIKE EACH OTHER ITS FINE I say to them.
-ALI I...
-IM GONNA GO TO BED I tell them. EMILY YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE COUCH OR IN HANNA'S ROOM IF YOU LIKE I joke even though it hurts. GOODNIGHT I add walking back to the room and getting in the bed.

Ali likes Emily 😏
Hannily? 🤔
Is Alison Bulimic??? Does she Cut?
Enjoy 😊
-D

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.6K 331 38
A story about Emily Fields and Alison DiLaurentis in high school. Alison is the new girl but soon has the school under her control. But there is one...
1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
89.5K 1.8K 38
Ali comes back from the dead and Emily realizes that the feelings she had for Ali came back. Does Ali love emily as much as she loves her? Is Ali sti...
89.7K 2.6K 60
Emily Fields is a city-town girl born and raised in California, living in the fast line of life until her father was lost to the war. Dealing with th...