Thickk-Umzz (On Hold INDEFINI...

By BiancaDanielleS

YOU MUST FOLLOW TO READ CERTAIN CHAPTERS ●All Rights Reserved Unique Summers an 18 year old highschool gr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter . . .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hey Ya'll
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Good Newsss
Hey Lovely Readers
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
So, Here's the thing
Call It A Comeback?

PleaseRead

527 20 4
By BiancaDanielleS

Hey Peeps,
I know I haven't updated any of my books in soooo long but that is all going to change! I've lost my passion for writing but it's SLOWLY coming back so here is the deal, I've been seeing comments under my stories asking me to update and I will soon! But there is something that I want to ask all of my readers for!

Comment or Vote! That's all I'm asking!
Comment or Vote for whichever story you'd like an update for first! And the only reason I am asking is because it'll help me figure out which book should be updated first and which book is in high demand! Also, my book "Who Need's Saving?" Has been unpublished, for multiple reasons! The main reason being I'm no longer going to be writing that book! At least not for a very long time!

I want to say thank you to all of my readers for still reading my books! I still get so shocked and emotional when I see all the comments, votes, and messages from you all!

You all are really and truly the best!

💙❤️ Bianca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3.6K 164
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
60.7K 1.4K 35
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...
333K 10K 81
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...