The wait....

By nainalovesrajveer

Romantic story on Rajveer- Naina. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Feedback
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Epilogue

Part 13

4.2K 129 24
By nainalovesrajveer

Rajveer and Naina sat on the park bench, watching the sun set. Naina was resting her head on his shoulder and he had his arm around her shoulder. Both were looking on, content. 

Naina: It's beautiful isin't it ?

Rajveer( looking at her): Very....

Naina blushed. She knew what he meant.

Naina: Chaliye sir, humare ghar chalte hai.

Rajveer smiled at her. "Our house" , it sounded musical to his years.

Rajveer: Chalo...

They walked hand in hand towards their car. The started off towards their house. Naina opened the packet Alekh had given them.

Naina: Arre...yeh to kal subh 6 baje ki tickets hai. Matlab humein 4 baje tak airport pahunchna hoga.

Rajveer: Toh..hum jaa rahe hai ? Honeymoon pe ?

Naina(blushing): Haan...agar Alekh ne itne pyaar se humein gift diya hai toh....usse bura lagega agar hum nahi gaye..

Rajveer(smiling): Right...humein Alekh ko dukhi nahi karna chahiye...

Both reach home. Rajveer opens the door, and as Naina is about to enter, he stops her.

Rajveer: Naina...yeh mera ghar hai....lekin aaj ke baad agar hum isse humara ghar banana chahte hai to meri ek shart hai...

Naina looked up at him surprised . What is he saying ?

Rajveer: Aur shart yeh hai ki iss ghar ke andar tum mujhe " Sir" kehke nahi bulaoge.

Naina: Sir...aisa nahi hai..woh bas aadat pad gayi hai...itne saalon se...

Rajveer: Haan...par ab rishta badal gaya hai....Aur mein apni biwi se " Sir" nahi kehlana chahta hu...

Naina blushed and slowly said...OK

Rajveer: OK...what ?

Naina (blushing): Ok..Rajveer

That was enough for Rajveer. He came forward and picked her up in his arms and took her upstairs. Naina 's heart rate quickens. What does he intend ?

Rajveer placed her on the bed slowly and sits beside her. Naina is looking down. Rajveer can sense her nervousness. 

Rajveer: Naina...please don't be so nervous. I love you. I will never do anything you don't want. We will wait till the time is right. There are many things in my past I need to tell you about....

Naina looked at him with a question mark.

Rajveer: Kuch zaroori baatein like my ex- girl...

Naina immediately put her fingers in her ears and started...Lalalalalal

Rajveer( surprised at her childish behaviour): Naina...kya kar rahe ho...

Naina: Sir...Rajveer...aap jab mere mentor the, mein tab hi aapko share karna pasand nahi karti thi...aur ab ...bilkul nahi...mein sunna hi nahi chahti...

Rajveer smiled at her. Nobody was ever so possessive of him.

Rajveer: Naina, mein bas tumse kuch chupana nahi chahta....aage jaake kabhi...

Naina: nahi...mein nahi sunne wali...hatiye mujhe kal ke liye packing karni hai...

They are all packed and set. Naina climbed into bed next to Rajveer.

Naina: Good night Sir...Rajveer

Rajveer turns, props up on one hand, and with the other slightly pushes her hair behind her ear.

Rajveer: Good night Naina...I love you.

Naina blushes, and   hides herself in his arms. Rajveer hugs her and goes to sleep.

Next day, they reach Manali by afternoon. They do a little sight -seeing and quickly it is night. The reach their honeymoon suite and fall asleep. Rajveer looks at Naina's sleeping face. So pretty, so calm. He can't believe she is his..He just wants to kiss her. He thought he was in full control...but the confession, the honeymoon suite, the weather here, all of them were building desires in him at another level. he quickly turned to the other side and forced himself to sleep.

Ahhhhh. Naina woke up sweating. It was the recurring nightmare...Of losing Rajveer in the burning jeep.

Rajveer woke up and quickly switched on the lights... 

Rajveer: Naina...naina...are you ok ? kya hua

Naina turned to see him next to her...He was here...that means he was alive....It was just a bad dream..She hugged him tightly..

Naina: Aap yahi ho na...aapko kuch nahi hua na...

Rajveer: haan naina...i m fine...mein yahi hu tumhare paas...

Naina calmed down. Still she was hugging him tightly. Rajveer was feeling a thousand feelings at once. His love for her...their aloneness in the room,her love...it was making him weak by the second. He slowly parted from her, made her drink some water and put her on the pillow.  He wwitched off the lights and put on just a low- bed light. Stroking her hair, he said

Rajveer: So jao naina...everything is fine..i m right here.

She was clutching his hand, still looking fragile.

Naina: Mujhse vada kijiye ki aap kabhi mujhe chod k nahi jayenge...

Rajveer (kissing her forehead): Kabhi nahi jaunga...I promise.

She looked half convinced. She still din't close her eyes. Rajveer came closer. He stroked her cheek. Very slowly, he kissed her lips, lightly touching them with his. He started moving away when she held him. He came forward again and they kissed....this time properly.

Rajveer parted and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed. He looked at her lips, the lips he just tasted. Tiny, beautiful and juicy. Just one more time he thought...just to convince her...that he was really there..He dipped once again capturing her lips in his...

It was the most amazing thing he had felt in years. His head was spinning.It was as if his hands were moving on their own. His hands were rubbing her back. Naina's hands were in his hair.He was kissing her with more passion and love. He broke the kiss and moved towards her jawline, planting kisses on every inch of her chin. He moved downwards towards her neck. Naina raised her neck to give him more access..He was kissing her slowly and naina was making a slight..mmmm sound.

Wait...wait..wait...What was he doing. She was so vulnerable at this time....and he had promised her that they will wait.

He slowly broke apart from her trying to gain control on his breathing.

ummm...naina whined....holding up her arms like a baby...Rajveer Sir....

That was it to make him spiral out of control. He took her lips in his again kissing her. He let his hands roam around her body freely.things quickly became out of control. Clothes landed on the floor. Naina's moans filled the air.

Rajveer was kissing her neck, her color bone. He slowly moved downwards. Holding one of her breasts in one hand, he kissed the other...Naina thought she would die with pleasure. After kissing, licking and sucking both her breasts, he moved downward, held her waist with both hands and kissed her navel. Naina squirmed. She pulled him back up and kissed his lips. Rajveer reciprocated by kissing her back with equal fervor. His hand was caressing her nipple. Then it went down to move her legs apart.

He entered her.

Naina: ahh

He entered her  again.

Naina: ahhhhh

He gave a final strong push.

Naina: AHHHHHHH....umm...nahii...

Rajveer stopped and laid with her for a moment. Once her breathing became normal, he staarted pumping slowly. Naina's pain turned into pleasure.

Naina: Ahh..ahh..ohh...my..god...ahhhhhh...Rajveer....

This went on for some time. Naina's moans got louder and louder as their passions went higher and higher. They came in unison, breathing heavily. Rajveer hugged her and they fell into a deep sleep.

The wait...was finally over 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.9K 27
Raina Story.
44.3K 2.2K 20
Its a short story about raj - naina starting after the return of rajveer from hospital
518K 51.3K 107
Story of two people getting to know each other and then falling in love.. Kind of arrange marriage
26K 1.2K 18
Peep in to know.