Epilogue

I had ended The Wait...but just couldn't help but post another chapter.

Naina slept on her side,naked, looking at her hand, stroking her chuda(bangles) with her other hand. She can still feel his kisses on every inch of her skin. She blushed, biting her lip. All the memories of the night came back one after the other. She felt a kiss being planted on her bare back, just below her neck.

"I love you" he said.

Naina just closed her eyes unable to say anything. His hand was around her waist.

"I love you Naina" he said again, kissing her shoulder.

"I lo.."

Naina turned to him. He looked at her with all the love and desire in the world. Naina who had actually turned to say something was now dumbstruck. Blushing, she hugged him.

"Kitni baar bolenge"? she asked him softly. It was not that she din't love listening to him say it, it was just she had to say it back, and she was too shy to say anything in this state. Last night, she had whined to him to take her in his arms, not leaving him. It was almost she had asked him ....to take her.

"kya karu, tum bolti nahi ho, toh tumhare hisse ka bhi mein hi bolta hu" replied Rajveer

Still blushing Naina replied, " Kal raat ko jitni baar bola, kum tha kya ? "

"Tum ne kal raat ko bola tha ? kab exactly ? " Rajveer asked with mischief in his voice.

Naina blushed red. She walked right into the trap. " Chodiye mujhe . Mujhe fresh hona hai".

"Ok" he said, at once leaving her.

Surprised, that he left her so easily, she got up a little, trying to figure out where her clothes were. Each clothing was scattered in different directions. And her main item, the kurti was nowhere to be seen. How was she going to get up. They were completely naked under one blanket, which meant she couldn't even pull the blanket and go. All her clothes were in the suitcase at the far end of the room. What could she do now? 

Rajveer was laying propped up on one arm, watching her squirm.

"Rajveer, 2 min aakhein band kijiye"

"Kyun ?" Rajveer asked with an innocent face.

"Rajveer..." Naina exclaimed blushing furiously.

"Haaye, tum bas mera naam aise lete raho..." He mimed falling back with his hand on his heart.

"Rajveer, nahi...".   The falling caused a pull on the blanket, making Naina fall right over him.

Both were lost in one another's eyes. Naina was on top of Rajveer, clutching the blanket. Rajveer  slowly reached out and put her hair behind her ear, to have a better look at her. How he had dreamed of this, in the forest during the mentorship programme. How did it become a reality, he thought.He pulled her close for a kiss on the lips, pouring all his love and passion into it. Naina let go off the blanket and wrapped her arms around him, not caring what was peeking from under the sheet. That  was all the invitation Rajveer needed. Holding her head in one hand and her back in another, he turned her smoothly, not breaking the kiss....