The Alpha (COMPLETED)

By charmed2gether

Why him? The meanest, cruelest, most unforgiving beast you'll ever meet. So why him? Why must I be so in lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

How it all happened...

13K 264 1
By charmed2gether

"Mom? What's going on outside?" I asked. I had just turned 13 that day. Dad left the house after a siren outside went off.

Mom took me to the bunker. We had a door in my parents' closet to get to the bunker.  She ushered me down the tight, narrow stairs. "Stay down there. I'll come back and get you when everything's fine." Mom told me and closed the door, leaving me in the damp and dark.

I sat there. For how long, I don't know. All I know, was my mother never came back for me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 14
It all started with love and passion. He was hers and she was his. It felt like the whole world evolved around them and everything they felt for each...
458 52 16
People say when you are in love you become blind but in love you don't only become blind you forget to breathe but yet you feel the most alive ; Isab...
3.3M 23.7K 9
In the future, Earth is attacked by an alien race called the Leviathan. Years after the invasion, Iris is still struggling to survive among her peop...
882 52 70
He was chick and insane. A man known as "Beast". Once heart broken and became a heartbreaker. He was heartless and yet handsome. Eyes cannot hide, b...