Crushed and Created- Tangled...

By MusicMyLife

Alisha's life had never been normal. Having adoptive, overprotective brothers, who also happened to be supers... More

Crushed and Created- Tangled Series
Out of Control
Answers and prayers
Movement
Wake up
Statement
Gifts and pity party
Newsflash
The new normal
Back to twitter
Back Home
A walk by the beach
Decisions
Closure
Premier Night
Farmhouse
Back to Beverly Hills
The sky, the guy
Moche's Café
Oprah
Good Morning. Not.
Fan alert
Influential Friends
The Jonas are in Town
Adoption chat
First Kiss
Telling the guys
First Date
Big Brother
Gone?
Sad and Happy...Sappy
Family time
It's not Gym-nice-tics
Meeting his parents
Saying Goodbye
Somber much
Moving into Palsion
Final Goodbye
Time to get serious
Date gone wild
The tattoo guy
Hanging up and confessions
Friday Night
Sunday off
Woken up...twice
Opprobrious
Grounded and living my life
Cataclysm
The pain of loss
Figuring things out
No secrets and Eminem
Parting Ways
The fighter
World Adoption Day
Education matters
Nightmares
Curse or blessing?
Gym team
Three months
New school
Movie Set
Nobody wants you here
Did I ruin everything?
School used to be fun
Birthday!
That idiot
Grab your dreams
Vacations!
Mobbed
Surprises
Dubai
Christmas
Serious Trouble
Dragged into wars
New Year's Eve
3,2,1 Happy New Year!
Another start
Our guest is who?!
Never alone
Losing the battle
Why am I even training still?
Twitter Protests!
Justice is served
Time off
Permitted
Jonas concert
Leave me alone
AT&T American Cup

Secrets revealed

2.7K 23 2
By MusicMyLife

ALISHA

I had decided after three days of constant gossip that I would clear stuff up on twitter the first thing today morning. So, getting out of shower, I got my phone out. Did I mention that android 4.0 was something I was in love with? Yeah, yeah I know I’m pampered but come on! This phone was pure bliss.

*twitter*

BeingAlisha: Good morning? I don’t think so guys…but yeah…here’s wishing all of you have a fan-flipping-tastic day!

BeingAlisha: and to clear the rumors, I am not seeing anyone…I have never gone on a date with anyone expect my brothers…forget being in a relationship.

BeingAlisha: Someone asked me why…being a gymnast and sister to three brothers guarantees no bfs...sad but true! #GymnastsLife

BeamPrincessRoo: @BeingAlisha don’t know about brothers, but the former is sooo true! #GymnasticsProblems

BeingAlisha: @BeamPrincessRoo who else would know better? #GymGirls

I was running to the old cliff. Mike was supposed to be at the parking lot waiting for me, and to give me some much needed privacy and time to wind off and think. Not many people knew this route, but it was great for jogging. For a change, I was enjoying running in shorts and a baggy tee for the first time ever, with the wind playing with my short brunette hair. It felt fresh, like nothing else mattered, like me running was an escape from all the problems I was facing. Apparently not. One of my biggest problems appeared in front of me.

“Hey famous chick. You know what; the media knows my name now. How cool is that?” Adrian joined me, in nothing but shorts. Though his muscles were something to drool over, I was still pissed at him.

“Hey, something wrong?” he asked just as we reached the top.

“You. You made the mess our PR team is still trying to clear up. You ruined my life which was almost gossip free. And because of you I lied to my brother.” Just to be safe, I tested and smiled at the results. I was finally getting a grip over pods and Pulmonary Fibrosis, but I had another matter to deal with at present.

“And I’m sorry for that. Look, I didn’t do it intentionally. And what in the world is on about your brother?”

“I told him I met you just once. That you are nothing but a by-friend.” I put my meter back in and was almost thankful he didn’t blast off with questions about it.

“So I’m more than a friend?” he raised his brows with hopeful green eyes and I cursed my blabbering tongue. Why in the world don’t I have a filter between my mind and mouth?

“Yes, you are an arrogant jerk, who is determined to turn my life into hell.” I started my jog down the route.

“I am not arrogant, you are uptight. You don’t let people get near you; you don’t let them get close to you no matter how bad they want to. You push them away.” He replied and my neck shot in his direction. How dare he judge me? He didn’t know anything about me or my life. He had no right to call me uptight whatsoever.

“Exactly. See, you won’t even admit it was your mistake!” jerk, seriously. Now I was the bad one, the bitchy one. Why was I even wasting my time on him?

“Yeah fine. It was my mistake and I am sorry for the trouble. But at the same time you need to answer me now. Why are you doing this to yourself?”

“I’m doing nothing to myself!” I cried out of frustration. Damn it, the run was turning into hell now.

“You don’t trust people around you. I can see it in your eyes, you are building walls around yourself.”

“What is it with you and my eyes?! Even in the café you were talking about some shit…what was it? Yeah you said I see myself in you. What does that mean?”

“You are like me. Just like me.” He pressed on with the code word talk.

“I am nothing like you!” I wagged my finger at him.

“Yes you are. You don’t let people near you, I didn’t either for years. Even when you know it’s right, you won’t. I did that too. I used to.”

“Oh yeah? You’re like me? Do you know what it’s like to be in my shoes? To have faced death God alone knows how many times, dreams being under threat and always being under a microscope? Do you have any idea how hard it is to not break down and…” I felt tears rim on the edge of my eyes and I ran faster, only to be caught mid track.

“I know.” he hugged me ever so gently and I didn’t resist.

“I know. I lost my mom too. She left my dad, and then disappeared from the face of earth. I was always bullied too. I went through it all, well almost all. I know.”

I looked at him and could see his beautiful green eyes moist. Maybe that was the reason he never let his guard fall too. He was afraid of losing people, just like me. He knew way too well the pain of losing the people who were supposed to love you the most.

“Sorry.” I wiped my tears away and he nodded once. Looking in another direction I saw Salman standing next to his range rover, piercing me apart with his focused gaze. Shit.

“Adrian.” I gulped “my brother.” His eyes grew wide and he looked towards Salman and then looked at me. I mouthed a go and he left at once.

“I didn’t know you were coming.” I got to him, brainstorming for reasons and excuses. He was pissed and he was hurt- terrible combination. Fine, I made a mistake my lying to him, especially about a guy. I shouldn’t have, I got it. But when Salman was pissed, boy, it was like a bad omen for everyone around him.

“Were you crying? He made you cry?” he held my face when I neared. Typical brother.

“He didn’t. Rather I almost made him cry.” For a change I was glad for him being him. No matter what happened, he could not tolerate me crying because of anything or anyone. If someone made him the president, he’d first and foremost pass a law against anyone hurting me in any way humanely possible.

“Glad.” He replied stone faced again, getting into the car and igniting the engine. Taking the clue, I got into the passenger seat and he drove off towards my gym. He had grabbed the steering wheel tight, and his jaw was clenched. He didn’t even bother to start a conversation, or blast off. I’d prefer him yelling, atleast he’d be talking that way.

“It wasn’t what you think.” I started off, deciding it was the best to get over it.

“Yeah, hugging and crying with a guy you met just once is nothing.” He replied sarcastically and pulled over abruptly. Slamming his fist on the horn, he closed his eyes and mumbled an almost inaudible ‘why’.

“I promise you, we have nothing going on between us two.” I found his fist and wrapped it into both of my sweaty palms. I felt the tension release slowly, but his eyes remained closed.

“Lizzie, I did my homework. You met him more than once. You spoke about everything but his sister and her gymnastics. What do I assume now?”

I had broken his trust in me. I knew what he was going through; I knew how terrible it felt when anyone took your trust and confidence in them for granted and I hated myself for being such a human being. Fighting the urge to hug him, I gathered all my voice and tried to sound normal, unfazed.

“Yes, I met him more than once, and I’m sorry I lied. I didn’t know how you’d react at the news me meeting a guy and…”

“For once Alisha, ever in your entire life, have I lied about my girlfriends or even a crush? Ever?” he looked at me and it hit me then. He had never lied to me, never hidden anything about his relationships from me. He always told me, always introduced me to everyone who could possibly be my eldest sister in law. He told me everything, even if my other two brothers didn’t know about it. Nothing about his relations was secretive, atleast when it came to me.

“Never.”

“And why do you think I did that?” his brows were furrowed now, his body turned towards me. I didn’t know the answer to his question, so I shrugged lightly.

“Because I wanted you to feel free to talk to me about anything. Anything at all. And hearing about you two from the security, from the media…” he ran a hand through his hair, looking away.

“I’m sorry. I really am. But I lied about meeting him, not about anything else. I haven’t gone on a date with him and I’m certainly not in a relationship with him.”

“Tell me the truth Pixie, do you like him?” his words were slow, chosen carefully. I knew that it was a difficult topic to talk about for my brothers, but he was trying to go about his duties as a guardian of a teenage girl. And I couldn’t lie to him with him trying so hard.

“I don’t…actually, I don’t know.” I admitted to him, immediately embarrassed. I had never spoken about my crushes with the guys, and certainly wished I didn’t have to.

“Welcome to teenage drama life.” Salman kissed my forehead and looked me in the eyes.

“If you ever come to any decision or conclusion of any sort, promise you’ll tell me.” His dark eyes were full of trust once again- trust I intended to keep intact this time.

“Promise.” I replied instantly, without any hint of hesitation.

“Pinky swear?”

“Pinky swear.” I giggled and the engine roared to life once again. After a comfortable silence, I asked Salman

“What if I ever have a boyfriend?”

“Tell him to be ready for a full military interrogation and innumerable threats.” He stated with a straight face, concentrating on not hitting any car or pedestrian.

“Just what I thought it would be like.”

“Oh, it’s gonna be worse than you could ever imagine.” A smirk appeared on his face just as we reached my gym and I eyed him suspiciously before hopping down. What in the world could my brothers do to a guy who got near me?

Wait, maybe I didn’t want to know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't expect a soft guy hidden inside a hot popular guy? Yeah, I didn't expect it too, I just kept wiriting and this was the outcome!

COMMENT, VOTE and FAN!!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 12.5K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
6.5K 120 24
Oliver and Jay are two polar opposite 15 year old twins. Well, one of them is, you see Oliver is a tomboy with self-destructive tendencies. Jay on t...
33.2K 707 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...
235K 2.2K 45
what happens when fame, gymnastics, music, overprotective celebrity brothers, adoption, past, friends and enemies collide?? read to find out how a gi...