What's a Netflix? {Supernatur...

By irvncap

A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal mes... More

Night Out
Hurt
Surprise
Music, Love, Laughter
Oblivious
Watch
Christmas
Regret
Delivery
Lies
Wedding Bells
Interview
The One
Permission
Call
Law
Training
Fixing
Dinner
Convention
Ice Skating
Touch
Touch Part Two
Touch Part Three
Lies Part Two
Coming Home
Taken
Taken Part Two
Savior
Tattoo
Choices
Late Night Talk
Unnatural
First Time
The Past
Fall
Feelings
Autumn Colors
Lies Part Three
Autumn Colors Part Two
Autumn Colors Part Three
Masked
You've Changed
You've Changed Part Two
You've Changed Part Three
Threads
Nervous, are we?
Kidnapped
Kidnapped Part Two
The King Can Love
Little
A/N
A/N
Abomination
Feelings
Asking
Tender Loving Care
Streak
Streak Part Two
Streak Part Three
A/N
Streak Part Four
A/N
Searching

Broken

5.3K 100 40
By irvncap

Requested by 

Synopsis: The three of you are on the hunt, and you get separated from your brothers. You get kidnapped by a group, and get tortured for your brothers' location.

TRIGGER WARNING: Hints of rape will be in this imagine. This is a really dark one, read at your own risk.

You walked through the eerily silent house, wincing at every creak in the ancient floorboards and every gust of wind howling outside. Your gun was raised high, the safety off. Your hands slightly shook, not enough to lower your chance of defeating the monster and surviving, but enough that you were annoyed at yourself.

It was quiet. Too quiet. So completely silent that you could hear your lungs expand as you breathed. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. Something was wrong. You needed to call Sam and Dean. You reached for your phone, lowering your gun for a second, when someone came up behind you.

They twisted your arm until you dropped the gun, yelping in pain, and they hit you in the head with something hard.

You blacked out.

When you came to, the first thing you noticed was the cold. It was freezing. Shivering, you tried to sit up, but your head hit something hard.

"Ow!" You rubbed your head, wincing. You slowly looked around, remembering what had happened. You had been kidnapped, your stupid ass, who thought you could take on just one hunt without your brothers, had been kidnapped.

The place you were in was small, really small. It was about 6 feet long, just enough for you to lay down straight, and two feet tall. Not even big enough for you to sit up in. Now, you'd been in tight places before, but nothing as bad as this.

You now learned that you were claustrophobic.

Trying to calm yourself, you took deep, slow breaths, laying down to give yourself more space. Tears slipped down your cheeks. It was pitch black, not even a window, and the cold was seeping into your bones. You were really in trouble. Suddenly, there was a vibrating in your containment.

Thuuuuummmmm. A pause. Thuuuuummmmm. Another pause. Thuuuuummmmm.

You gasped, feeling around for the object. Your hands grabbed something. Your phone! You checked the caller ID. Dean! You answered, holding it up to your ear.

"Dean? Dean, I'm in trouble. I really need help. Please. I don't know where I am, but I need you to come get me." You sobbed, waiting for his answer. There was nothing on the other line, only breathing.

"Dean?" You repeated quietly, more tears blurring your vision.

"No one's coming," A gruff voice said, the owner of the breathing, "You're going to die here." You let out an emotional scream, hanging up and throwing the phone, collapsing onto the floor. You were going to die in here. Whether from dehydration, starvation, lack of oxygen, or the cold, you weren't making it out.

You laid there for hours, just crying and trying not to focus on how cold it was. But after awhile, you heard a noise outside. A loud clank, and then the shuffling of footsteps. You pushed yourself as far back into your containment as you could, covering your mouth to try to stay quiet. More tears spilled.

There was another noise right outside your walls, you whimpered, and suddenly you were blinded by the first light you'd seen in who knows how long. Someone grabbed you, you tried to pull away, but they were too strong, and you were dragged into another room.

You were completely silent as the person tied you to a chair, not giving them the pleasure of seeing you struggle, and didn't say anything as they pulled away and sat in a chair in front of you. The person smirked, and you took this time to scope him out.

He was tall, you'd say a little shorter than Sam. His hair was short, and blonde. He had blue-green eyes, but you suspected they'd be black soon enough. He looked strong, really strong. The two of you sat there, staring at each other, until he spoke.

"You must know why you're here." He began, he wasn't the guy on the phone. There were more? He reached over, wiping away a rebel tear from your cheek. You jerked away, glaring at him.

He slapped you. Hard. You gasped, eyes watering and cheek stinging. When you looked at him again, he was grinning. "There we go, good girl. Now, let's talk." He said.

"You are here because I need you to tell me where your brothers are. You do that, and maybe- just maybe- I'll let you live. But you gotta cooperate." He explained, "So?"

You leaned forward, a hatred in your eyes as you stared at him. "Go. To. Hell." You spat. His amused expression twisted into something dark, an animalistic growl came from deep in his throat. His eyes turned black. You knew it. "Fine, have it your way. My guess? You won't last until the end of the day." He said, standing up and turning to a door.

"What do you mean?" He asked. But he didn't answer, just opened the door. A handful of people, eight you'd guess, filed into the room, all staring at you like you were a piece of meat and they were hungry dogs. More demons?

Then, the first demon walked out and closed the door, leaving you with the other eight. It was awhile before anything happened, you just stared at them and they stared at you. There was one particular one, the bulkiest guy, that was staring at you in a way you knew wouldn't end well. "So, we just gonna have a staring contest or what?" You asked.

That's when it started. A woman came forward, grabbed your hair, and pulled your hair back. You gasped in pain. "So, who first?" The woman asked, leaning down and sniffing your neck. You pulled against her grip, gritting your teeth, "She smells amazing."

It lasted for hours. They tortured you and tortured you in every way possible. Weapons, their hands, even water and fire. At one point, you mumbled, "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas," hoping to exorcise the demons and get yourself some peace for awhile, but they just looked at you like you were the crazy one.

They were human.

The one who had been looking at you in the way you didn't like grabbed you, pulling you up and pushing you towards a closet. You knew what was coming, you squeezed your eyes shut to stop the tears. He put you in the closet, going in after you and locking the door. "Let's have some fun." He muttered, pushing you against the wall and grabbing your shirt. You closed your eyes, hoping it went quick.

Then, they stopped hurting you. They put their toys away, and left the room. A couple minutes later, the demon came back in. He sat in the chair again, staring at you. You were beaten, bloody, and shirtless. Broken.

"So, you ready to talk, now?" He asked, leaning back. As awful as it had been today, you still weren't ready to give up your brothers' location. You would protect them until the day you died. And you were pretty sure that was what was going to happen.

"Just kill me." You said, too tired to even act like you were strong. He sighed, shaking his head and standing up.

"Sorry, but I can't until you give me the information I need." He gave you a shirt, yours had been torn up in the closet, and untied you. He pulled you up, and next thing you knew you were locked back up in the too-small containment. This time, there was a plate with a small cup half full of dirty water and a piece of bread. You didn't eat it until hours later.

You laid on the cool floor, letting yourself cry and hurt and bleed. You were going to die here, but at least your brothers would be safe.

You didn't sleep that first night, too scared they'd come back and in too much pain to find refuge in unconsciousness.

It went like that for two weeks, torture all day, and freezing in the containment at night. You couldn't count how many times you were burned, stabbed, taken into the closet, or hit. But, for two weeks, you stayed strong. You stayed strong through it all, and protected your brothers.

But, on the seventeenth day of having your body torn into, you gave up. You told him where they were, you begged him to at least let you die in the containment. At least that way, no one could see you die, and you wouldn't get hurt anymore.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but you gotta be here for when I kill your brothers. Then I'll let you die." He said, stroking your bruised cheek. You cried, but nodded. You had learned to agree to everything he said. You had no will to fight, to live. You were ready to die.

Two days later, when you were brought into the room, there were two other people tied up in the room. Your brothers. They looked at you when the demon brought you in and tied you to the chair. You didn't look at them, you couldn't. You were ashamed. So you sat there, beat-up and shirtless, and let the tears fall down your cheeks.

"Y/n.." Dean said softly, looking more heartbroken than he ever had as he saw the state you were in. Sam had the same look in his eyes, both hating themselves for not saving you and hating the demon for doing this.

"I'm sorry for telling him where you are. I just couldn't take it anymore." You whispered, voice hoarse from all the screaming you'd been doing.

"No, no. It's okay, Y/n. It really is. We're so sorry we didn't get you sooner." Sam said, and you managed a small smile. The demon backhanded you, causing you to cry out, and your brothers to tense against their ropes.

"Enough!" He exclaimed, turning to your brothers. You squinted at him. You could feel it in your bones, you weren't gonna last much longer. It was too much. Your head fell forward, and you grit your teeth as more tears fell. You had no idea someone could cry this much. Sighing, you let yourself relax. You knew Sam and Dean could get out of here, and you would only slow them down. You wouldn't get hurt anymore, you'd be free. All you had to do was... fall asleep. It was so easy. Your eyelids fluttered closed.

For the next couple hours you only saw flashes of things.

Sam killing the demon, Dean's face as he ran down the hall with you in his arms, sunlight (actual sunlight, you felt like laughing when you saw it. It had been so long), the backseat of the Impala, the trees passing in a blur- you'd never noticed how beautiful the world was, and then the sliding doors of what you'd guess was a hospital.

This whole time, you'd been asleep on and off, but now your body went limp, and you weren't sure it would ever move again.

You didn't know how, but you woke up again. Every single part of you hurt, and you couldn't even think because it'd bring back too much that you didn't want to think about. Of course, your brothers were right by your side when you came to. They were both asleep, Sam on the couch and Dean in a chair next to your bed. You didn't wake them up, you just laid there.

You were okay, you got out, you wouldn't get hurt anymore.

Then why did it feel like it was only going to happen again? You couldn't even look out the window without panicking, scared you'd see the demon's face or one of the people who hurt you. You knew your brothers wouldn't let it happen again, but they didn't know about the one thing they couldn't protect you from.

Your mind. 

A/N: This was really dark, and I'm sorry for that. I'll make some fluffy ones, too. And, this was actually hard for me to write because it was so dark, but I hope that means it's good. Hope you thought it was good, and maybe even enjoyed it. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 413 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
39.2K 494 62
I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/other one shots I had read. All rights to...
5.2K 140 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪʀᴜs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ? ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪ...
282K 6.1K 78
Imagines, preferences, and oneshots about Supernatural Requests are open! Any ship is welcome, be it heterosexual or LGBT+! WARNING: may contain spo...