I Loved You ✓ | rewriting

By onemonsoon

❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat o... More

INTRO
TEASER
PROLOGUE
1. I love him
2. I know
3. Anniversary
4. Surprise
5. Cheater
7. Regret
8. Movie date
9. Cats & Dogs
10. Helpless
11. Son
12. Detective
13. Difference
14. I love her
15. Rehearse
16. HER
17. Preparation
18. Waiting
19. I loved you
20. Heartbeat
21. Leave
22. Broken
INTERLUDE
23. Memories
24. Resign
25. Back
26. Flashback
27. Crazy
28. Surprise?
29. Pain
30. Better
31. Single
32. Sketch
33. Untold
34. Police
35. Suspect
author's note

6. Pictures

141K 6.3K 6.1K
By onemonsoon

CHAPTER SIX:
PICTURES

- Jimin -

It had been a few minutes now that I searched for an important file, but it was nowhere to be found. I gave my few more minutes for it but ended up with nothing in my hand. The only person who would know about it was my assistant, so I dialed the number of the reception.

"Send Haera to my office right now, " I said, only to receive a reply which was unacceptable. "She hasn't arrived yet," said the receptionist. This person was crossing all the limits now, it was midday already and I was informed about her absence.

"I NEED SOMEONE TO FIND MY FILE," I shouted at the receptionist instead. "I'm sorry, Mr. Park. I'll send someone, " and she hung up the call.

I waited for a few more minutes, almost half an hour, but no one came, so I decided to directly call my assistant, and at the very moment, the person barged into the office. "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME YESTERDAY?" she shouted at ME, at her BOSS.

"This is MY office and I can do anything I want."

That resulted in an instant change in her expression, and her expression softened in some way. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to shout at you," she apologized. "I just missed you so much," she bit her lips seductively and ran her fingers against my cheeks.

As if this office was her property, she leaned on the desk and crossed her legs, exposing more of her bare thighs. "Why did you call me?" she raised her brows. "To search my—" the words stopped to come out of my mouth when she suddenly sat on my lap. Fuck. "f-file, " I continued.

"Make me happy first, " she demanded.

My brain ordered me to push her as she took my hand and placed it on her chest, but my hands began to move, giving her an intimate massage. In the meantime, her hands traveled down to my crotch and began to rub over my pants, but that smirk she just pulled off helped me to come back to my sense and push her away.

It was harsh and full of force that she hit her back in the edge of the table. "What the fuck are you doing?" my action obviously pissed her off. Thank God, the door opened and my savior barged his way in.

"Jungkook."

"I'm sorry, " he apologized and returned, leaving us alone.

Not a savior this time.

"UGH, THIS JERK AGAIN, " Haera shouted in irritation and went to lock the door. "Now no one will disturb us, " she walked back and proceeded to continue at where we left.

"Let's stop this, " I stood up so that she would not make my lap as her personal chair again. "What do you mean?" she became serious. "My neighbor knows about us," I stated.

"So?"

The real reason was my girl, Jihee, and the only thought of her finding out scared me to death. No one would want to be with a cheater, but losing her was something I had never even dreamed of. I needed her in my life and that was all I knew.

"I don't want that boy to tell this to anyone, " I stated, without specifying a name, but this person in front of me was smart, which was the reason I hired her as my assistant.

My words obviously made her laugh, as expected. "Why don't you say directly that you don't want your baby to find out?" she rolled her eyes. "And I know it was your anniversary yesterday and that's the reason for your absence, " she stated, rolling her eyes over again.

Did I have any other option than admitting it? No. "You're right. I don't want her to find out, " so I admitted it. "Why?" she laughed again. "I don't want to cheat on her anymore, " I uttered those words.

"And this the second time you're telling me, but I know you'll like it when I'll touch you," she was twisting the things and bringing the conversations back to the same point.

"Why don't you break up with that bitch?"

"I can't! And don't you dare call her that, " I warned her and it surely didn't affect her. "Why? Do you love her?" she asked the question I had been asking myself lately.

I became silent.

Love, what was love? I had no idea. All I knew was I could never think of losing that person. That smile of hers had been the reason for my happiness and her existence was important in my life. I wanted to protect her. I wanted to be with her. I wanted to be the reason behind her smile, but I messed up big time.

"You say you don't love her, but you're scared that she might find out about the dirty things you did behind her back. I think it would be interesting if she finds out, " she started off with a sly smile on her face.

It got me angered and I was overloaded by her shits. "Do you care about your job or not?" I started with forced confidence. "Ah, I'm scared. Is my boss going to fire me?" she pretended to worry about it.

But soon enough, she pulled out her phone and began to search for something. I got nervous only my her small action. "What if I show this to the whole world? And of course, including your baby, " she showed her phone screen.

It was a picture of us together, doing some nasty things right in this office.

"When did you—"

"I knew this day would come soon, so I took help from my friend to click these. For security. I have many copies of this, so don't even think of getting rid of this, " she showed off her fake innocent smile.

Now she had me in her palms, and I was helpless. "You will not show this to anyone. Especially her. What do you want?" I asked out her obvious desires.

"Bingo!"

"It's simple. Make me happy."

And I was in the course of making her happy when someone knocked on the door. I was thankful to whoever it was. "Fuck!" she pulled her skirt down and hid the part where I just began to eat her out.

"I'll see who's it, " I wiped my lips with my sleeves and went to open the door. It was Jungkook. "Here's your file, and I have something to talk to you, " he handed me the file and peeked inside. "Oh, it's you again," Haera walked to us with 'not surprised' look on her face.

The first few buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned, revealing her cleavage, and her skirt was also not properly fixed. "You ruined my mood, " she complained to the one who interrupted. "I'll come later, " and landed a peck on my lips.

"Fix your clothes first, " I whispered to her and she obeyed me.

"Cockblocker, " she glared at the younger before walking out of the office.

I sighed in relief but this was obviously temporary. "You're welcome, Jimin Hyung. I saved you again, " the only person left in the office apart from me stated.

"Not really, but thank you."

••••••••••

"Every single thing you do in your life causes the effects that you experience"

••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
6.2M 216K 49
HIGHEST RANKING : #2 in fanfiction OMG ?? (May 08, 2018) ❤️????❤️????❤️???? His cute personality was all just an act for you to worry about him and t...
291K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
276K 13.9K 31
The landlord looks at the both of us, unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry but this is the last apartment here left. Why can't you just split cost and b...