Taking Her Man

بواسطة urbantai

17-year-old Ivory Wilson, a high school senior, is tempted to go after her best friend's boyfriend. Will she... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
New Book
The Real Chapter 16
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Help
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Starting
Taking Her Man 2
A comeback
Instagram
Who Hurt You
New Story Idea
New Story
Gamers

Please Read!

23.4K 371 9
بواسطة urbantai

Okay, so after reading so many stories by my favorite authors, my writing technique has enhanced. I have a new interest in writing and a whole new mindset.

I'm going to delete Unforgettable and start a new stories. It's going to probably be my best. Might just top His Hostage, who knows? 🤷🏽‍♀️

I will start writing the new story. It just might get published tonight.

Sorry that I've also been so MIA, I've been looking for a new job and I finally got a new one. It's hard balancing school, work, pets, family, and my emotions all at once. Please forgive me, I know that you all are tired of my sorrys. I'm going to get back on my game and believe me, you're going to love it.

-Tai✍🏽♥️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

78 0 17
Maddison is 17 years old, private high school and has the hottest boyfriend. What can possibly be wrong. She has obstacles in her way and tries to fi...
63.6K 1K 12
My best friend has a boyfriend and her boyfriend has a secret that secret is me. WARNING: Explicit, filled with drama and suspense!! Please don't rea...
13.3K 350 33
16 Year Old Ty Is Facing Shit She Never Thought She Will Ever See. But Ty Will Finally See Everyone True Colors.But She Thinks She Has Meet The Love...
56.7K 3K 34
Charisma Williams was like every normal teenager. Her family and friends meant the world to her, but while she was living a picture perfect life, Dev...