Linstead: Undercover Mission

By chicagopdbabes

Your favorite Detectives take their Undercover skills to Hawaii! Jay and Erin have to portray as newlyweds, w... More

Two Weeks With You
Playing The Part
Not As Beautiful As You
It's The Beginning
He Could Finally Sleep Peacefully
You Were Gone in the Blink of an Eye
She Begged for Him not to Leave Her Side
Whatever You Want, We Will Make It Happen
It Would Become An Everday Tradition
She Needs You
Slowly, it was all Returning to Normal
You Are My Miracle
Our Love is Invincible
Cheers to Milestones
I Am the Dreamer and You Are My Dream
Nature is Even Better Than it Seems
I Am a Better Person Because of You
The Gifts Love Can Give You
These Are The Days We Live For
And So The Adventure Begins
It's Been Too Long, My Dear
When I Met You, Everything Changed.
We Rise By Lifting Others
The Past Can Be Our Worst Demon
Thankful For The Family We Have
One Minute You Were Here and Now You're Gone
Our Family is a Circle of Strength
In The End, You'll Always Be Here
The Best Gift is Family Wrapped In Love
A Grand Adventure is About to Begin
The Year's Shadow
Sunday Mornings
Dreams Do Come True
Today Was Long Overdue
The Presents Life Gives You
Living A Two Sided Life
Life Can Go Two Ways
We All Have Our Own Coping Mechanisms
Epilogue

I Have Loved You Since Day One

2K 33 10
By chicagopdbabes

Hey y'all! What did you think of last night's PD episode? I was not having it with Upton and Jay talking about going to get drinks. And Jay seemed jealous of Hailey's friend. I'm scared now. Like a lot. Jay can't be with anyone else.

Also, everyone and anyone involved with the Texas shooting is in my thoughts. Thank you all for the reviews and PM's. I'm now almost back to normal. I still have no voice though.

So to cheer everyone up, here is a new chapter:

Jay sat alone in the school pickup line. This was the routine for the past three days. Erin would finish paperwork and Jay would pick Jaxton up from school, and they would go home to start dinner.

"Hey Jay." Jaxton opened the car door, sliding into the front seat. "I made the basketball team."

Jay leaned over and gave Jaxton a hug. "Congrats, buddy." He made sure Jaxton was buckled before driving off. "When does practice start?"

"Monday. It varies on time, but it's usually three to five." Jaxton looked down at his phone. "Since we had dinner last night instead of tonight, does that mean Grandpa Hank will get me at five tonight?" The team decided to have the dinner at Purple Pig a day earlier; it was more convenient for everyone.

"Yeah, Erin talked to him and he'll get you around five thirty." Jay nodded, turning onto the Main Street.

"Where are we going? We usually turn right to go home, not left." Jaxton caught onto the detour.

"Well..." Jay made his way down the streets before stopping and parking the car in front of the strip mall. "I had something else in mind."

Jaxton looked up and his eyes widened. He turned to look at Jay. "You're going to propose to Erin?" They were sitting in front of Kay Jewelers.

Jay's lips rolled into a smile. "Yep. I've wanted to since the day I met her. I think we are all ready." Jay held up a ring.

"Why are we buying another one?"

Jay showed Jaxton his mother's ring. "Erin wore this same ring when we were undercover. She complained it was a little tight. This is a size 6.5, so I have an appointment to get it altered to a seven." Jay got out of the car, rain drops hitting his head. He locked the doors once Jaxton was out and they walked into the store.

"Oh. When are you going to propose?" Jaxton asked.

Jay motioned to give him a minute, and he nodded. Jay talked to the clerk who smiled and took the ring from his hand and disappeared into the back. "I'm not sure. Do you want to be there when I do?"

Jaxton shook his head. "I have an idea. Do it tonight. I'll be gone with Grandma and Grandpa. And you'll  have some alone time. I'll be at the wedding so I think I'm good."

Jay contemplated the idea. "That sounds great." The two boys sat in the store alone. "You know, in the next year we will be expecting."

A grin crept onto Jaxton's face. "Really?"

Jay nodded. "Yep. Erin and I talked about that when we were in Hawaii when we first started dating." He smiled at the memory of dinner on the beach.

"So, how did you guys even start dating? I know it was during Hawaii, but details? Cmon, it had to be pretty special." Jaxton smirked.

"Well," Jay sighed. He really didn't know how to explain this. His feelings for her and that night were stronger than words could describe. "Erin and I were playing a board game and there was this one question. We had a disagreement about it and then feelings slipped and things happened.That's it. It had been about two years since we were partners and since I met her I didn't have any relationships. I couldn't. Not when I knew the girl sitting next to me was my soulmate."

Jaxton's heart burst with love for his new parents. He never got to exhibit what love was like with his parents, or grandparents. "That's amazing, Jay." Was it to soon to call him dad? He never really had one, so he wanted to.

"Mr. Halstead?" Jay looked up to the woman with the small bag. "Here you go. It didn't take long. It was actually pretty simple." She smiled.

Jay exchanged money with her before turning to Jaxton. "Ready, buddy?"

He nodded and they both raced to the car, attempting to avoid getting drenched. Jay looked at the clock. It was already four thirty. They spent almost two hours in their. "Do you have a suit for Friday night?" They were right by Kohl's.

"Not one that fits." Jaxton laughed.

"We still have an hour and an half before Grandpa Hank comes, why don't we go get one." Jay drove down the strip mall to Kohl's.

Jay and his son made their way through the store to the men's section. "Jay, do I have to go full on suit?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry, but it's too formal. Whole suit and tie will work. I have never liked it. What size are you?"

"Uhm, in suits? Don't ask me. I never have to wear suits so I don't know." Jay nodded, grabbing three different sets and dragging Jaxton into the dressing room.

"Just try these three. Show me them all." Jay smiled, closing Jaxton's dressing room drawer after Jaxton went in.

Where are you boys?

Jay smiled at the text. Erin must have gotten home early.

Getting a suit for Jaxton on Friday. Almost done.

"What do you think?" Jaxton stepped out of the room. He worked on cuffing his sleeves, and looked at Jay.

"The suit is a perfect fit. Try a size smaller on the pants." Jaxton nodded and closed the door. "What color tie do I need?"

It doesn't take two hours to go suit shopping, Jay.

Well for us it does.

"A dark blue. That's what I'm wearing. Erin has a blue and black dress picked out. We will pick one up before we leave."

Jaxton stepped out of his room again. "What about this?" He had taken off the white button down shirt and put back on his long sleeve shirt.

"Looks good to me." Jaxton looked himself up and down. "Are they comfy?"

Jaxton nodded. "Yeah, they'll work. I have black dress shoes too, so we just need a tie." He closed the door.

Whatever. What's for supper?

Jay smiled to himself.

You.

"Okay, let's go pick out a tie. Do you have one?" Jaxton threw his clothes over his shoulder, following Jay through the store.

"Yeah, I have one." They stopped in front of the assortment of ties. There was at least fifteen shades of blue. "Go ahead and pick one out."

And for dessert?

Jay smirked.

By the time I'm done with you, you won't be thinking about food.

Twenty minutes went by and the father and son had finally narrowed it down to two shades of blue. "I'm thinking deep as the ocean will work."

Jay held the other tie next to Jaxton. "Really? I thought ten shades navy looked nice with your skin tone."

They both rolled their eyes. If Erin was there, she'd be making fun of them. They just needed to pick a tie and go home.

"Well, I get that, but deep as the ocean goes well with my eyes. I think we should do this one." Jaxton argued.

Jay shrugged his shoulders. "Just get what you want. It's your look, not mine." He laughed. "We've spent almost twenty minutes on this."

After a fifteen minute drive, they finally pulled up to their apartment at 5:20. Ten minutes to spare.

"Jaxton, hide this in your book bag." He threw him the Kay Jewelers bag. Jaxton nodded and they quickly dashed into the apartment; taking the elevator.

"Hey Erin." They opened the door to find Erin sitting on the bar stool snacking on veggie straws.

"Hey boys. You guys take forever to find a tie. Anything else I should know about?" Erin knew they were up to something.

"Well we spent thirty minutes picking out a shade of blue for a tie." Jaxton walked down the hall into his bedroom.

Jay walked over to Erin swooping down for a kiss. "Hi baby."

"Hi." She whispered. "Hank will be here in ten. Then we will have the place to ourselves."

Jay swallowed hard, his body reacting to the thoughts floating around his head. "Damn straight."

Jaxton walked into the kitchen as Jay opened the door to Hank and Camille. "Hey guys." Jay motioned for them to come inside.

"Jay! Hi honey." Camille hugged him before doing the same to Erin.

"Hey Grandma and Grandpa!" Jaxton ran to give them each a hug.

"You ready to go get milkshakes? I figured Steak N Shake would have some. Then we can go watch hockey." Hank smiled, looking at his newest grandson.

"Yep!" He turned to Erin and Jay. "Bye Erin." He hugged her. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Jay's heart swelled with love as he saw his son and girlfriend interact. "Bye Jay. I had fun today."

Jay returned the hug, feeling like a real dad. "Me too, buddy. I'll see you tomorrow." He winked.

"Love you guys." Jaxton smiled picking up his blue duffle bag.

"Bye Jax."

"Call us if you need anything." Jay kissed Jaxton's temple, closing the door behind Hank, Hank giving him a knowingly nod. He watched through the peephole as they got into the elevator, the steel doors closing.

Jay turned around and saw Erin walking towards him, her eyes darker than usual. She rested one hand on his chest, while the other one was playing with his neck hair. "You know, you're really sexy having a son."

Jay licked his bottom lips, feeling the stir under his belt. "Yeah? Well did I tell you how damn hot you look helping Jaxton with his homework."

Erin smiled, guiding his lips to hers. The kiss quickly grew in intensity as Jay started stumbling towards the bedroom.

Erin stopped him. "No bedroom." She whispered against his lips. "Jay, are you a man of your word?"

"Yes. Whatever you want." He moved his lips down to suckle on the hollow of her neck.

"Last night at dinner you said you wanted to take me on the table. Do it." She grinned wickedly. Jay picked her up by the globes of her ass, his mouth moving to the back of her earlobe, kissing her sensitive spot. He walked into the kitchen, noticing she already cleaned off the table. Jay sat her down on the edge of the table and his hands roamed her petite body. His hand snuck under the hem of her blue T-shirt, and he quickly discarded it onto the floor. Jay continued to unclothe her, unclasping the black bra onto the tile floor next. He lowered his mouth to her breasts, his mouth taking one into his mouth.

Erin ran her fingers through his hair, feeling a rush of liquid pool between her thighs. "Jay." His other hand tweaked with her other breast, before Jay lavished the other one with the same attention. Erin whimpered as Jay bit into one of her breasts.

Jay heard her whimper. "Are you okay?" Erin smiled and nodded, reassuring him she was more than okay. He went back to his ministrations on her breasts, his mouth and fingers playing torturing them. Jay felt Erin's hands run against his abdomen as his Henley shirt joined her top on the floor next to them. He reattached his lips to hers, his tongue running against the crevices of her mouth.

He began undoing the buckle on her belt, slinging it across the room. He slowly undid her jean buttons taking his sweet time. "Jay, hurry." She tugged on his hands.

"Cmon Erin. Patience." His voice was husky and her breath hitched. He picked her up long enough to get the jeans off her ass and sat her back down, the cool wooden surface sending goosebumps through Erin's body. Jay's thumb went to her center, and applied pressure against her, feeling her wetness against her damp blue panties. Erin moaned loudly, arching her back towards Jay.

Jay smiled, knowing how much he affected her. He continued to assault her tiny nub, his thumb rubbing against her bundle of nerves while his index finger circled her inflamed clit. He decided she had enough and dropped her panties onto the floor, and pumped two fingers into her, her wetness coating his fingers. "God, Jay. Don't-stop!"  She cried from intense pleasure. Jay's fingers almost sent her over the edge. If he continued doing what he was, she'd reach her high quickly.

He buried his fingers up to his knuckles inside of her, holding them in place before pulling them almost all the way out. He felt Erin's walls tighten and he continued to go faster. She bit into Jay's shoulder, muffling her cries of pleasure.

Jay quickly undid his belt and jeans, letting them pool at his ankles. In one swift motion, he turned Erin over so she was pushed up against the edge of the table. He dropped his boxers to set at his ankles, his manhood jumping out in anticipation. Jay spread her feet out, creating more room. He rested his hand on the small of her back, and began to pound into her, his cock filling her completely.

Erin gasped with pleasure at his movements, each time he thrusted into her adding to her second high. She moaned as her hip bones were drug back and forth against the wooden table, her arms gripping the table edges. Jay continued to thrust into her, his cock pulsing each time he did. He felt the tightening in him, but convinced himself to let Erin have her release first.

Jay's lips peppered her bare back with kisses, sucking on her ear. "Come on, Er." He encouraged, the undeniable feeling in his cock getting worse by the moment. His sweet words pushed her over the edge and she felt her walls tighten and clamp down against his full length inside of her. Every time he would thrust he would hit her G- Spot. His other hand rubbing the inside of her thigh added to the excitement.

"Jay!" She screamed into the table, her wetness coating his length fully. Her breath became labored as Jay was close behind her, still thrusting hard into her, not giving up. He felt himself pulse inside of her and he emptied himself into her before resting his head on her back.

He slipped out of her, picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom where he covered them both in the covers. "That was.. damn."

Erin laid her head down on his bare chest, her breathing returning back to normal. "Now we can mark hot kitchen sex off your fantasy list." She giggled, drawing patterns on his chest.

"That was a lot better than I imagined." He kissed her temple. "But damn, you are one hot mom."

Erin kissed his chest. "Not as hot as you, dad."

Jay looked down at Erin before speaking. "Jaxton is a blessing." The couple remained silent for a while, drawing patterns on each other's skin. "Want to do a round two?"

Before she could reply, Jay climbed on top of her and she erupted into a fit of laughs.

#####

Jay set down the rose on the pillow next to Erin's head. Tonight was going to be a night to remember. For the both of them.

Tonight was the night Jay would propose to his best friend. His hands trembled as he set the open ring box on the pillow next to her head. He knew since the day he first rode shot gun with her he had just met his best friend. And within the month he knew he had met his wife. He would just have to wait for her.

And he did. He had a few relationships within the past two year span, but none of them was serious. They couldn't be. Not when he knew Erin Lindsay existed.

Jay looked down at Erin. She looked so peaceful and happy. He could sit there and stare at her for hours, her beauty was so astonishing. He wanted to memorize every feature about her. Every freckle, scar, and birthmark.

His mother's ring was important. He wishes Erin could have met her. But cancer came into the Halstead's lives eight years ago and took a piece of him away.

He remembers his mother's words to him and Will clearly.

"I want each of you to find a girl who is everything you dreamed of. And I want you to marry her and treat her well. Show her she would be a good mother. And don't forget, ten years from now, when you have your own kids; tell them all about how much Grandma loves them and wishes she could meet them. I'll always be here."

Jay shook his head of the memory, needing to stay focused. "For you mom. She would've loved you." He looked over at the clock, reading eleven twenty- three pm.

He smiled to himself and cracked the bathroom door, walking into the shower to keep him awake while he waited for Erin to wake up.

The sound of the water eluded her from her sleep. She turned over, tightening the covers around her, pressing her head into the pillow.

Erin turned her head, the vision focusing to the cracked door. Her eyes widened as the water shut off.

Jay heard the springs on the bed and quickly turned the lever off, taking a deep breathe. He slipped on a pair of sweats and tip toed into the bedroom.

Erin looked up to Jay and tears were already starting to escape her eyes. She held the velvet box in her hand. "Jay? What is this?"

He smiled, taking the box from her and getting down on one knee at the foot of the bed. "A day long overdue." Erin moved to the edge of the bed to see her boyfriend.

"Erin," He took a deep breath. "I don't even know where to begin. I was just a detective. Who had the hots for his partner. The feeling I felt was something I never felt before; with anyone. Except you. I remember our first case. Our first car ride. Everyday I got to spend with you I fell more in love with you. I hid my feelings for so long because of Hank. All of our sleepovers and Netflix nights added up. Then came Hawaii. I knew I was going to tell you there. And I did. Then I almost lost you. When we found you, I knew I couldn't wait longer. I couldn't fathom the thought I almost lost you. And now, four months and a beautiful and amazing son later, here we are. I love you, Erin, and I have since I first laid eyes on you. I want to have children one day and retire in Wisconsin with you. I want to embarrass Jax at his games with you. I want to live life with you. Erin Lindsay, will you do the honor and marry me?"

CLIFFHANGER! Don't kill me, please. I hope you all enjoyed! Leave a review! Love you all! 💙❤️💙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 396 60
A story from the beginning linstead and what it would be like if Erin hadn't left chicago. Se vocΓͺ nΓ£o fala fala inglΓͺs veja a original em portuguΓͺs...
65.6K 720 32
Jay and Erin have feelings for each other will they start a relationship? if they do will they tell Voight or go behind his back?
4.1K 115 3
It's been a year since Erin left Chicago. Jay is on the verge of moving in with his new girlfriend when a case sends him to New York. Should he track...
30.8K 1K 88
Since I really like Linstead and there is a lot that the two have never experienced together, I thought I could write it myself. It's an alternate s...