That One Black Girl ✔

By ReplaceableOne

Here Amanda will tell you her stories of her life, on how she copes with being a black girl in an area with p... More

Why Am I Different?
I Want To Be Like Them
Is He Worth It?
Why Am I Like This?
Feeling Beautiful
Attention Seeker
Racism
Skin Lightening
Conclusion

Jealousy

1.1K 90 29
By ReplaceableOne

People would often compliment me about how my hair looked. It made me feel special, but then I'd think about how much I'd prefer to have hair like them.

It didn't make sense how I had to go through such a long process to get braids done. With them they could leave their hair be. No need to deal with breakage and random people touching their hair.

People didn't know I had chemically straighentened hair. This was so I wouldn't have to deal with my kinky hair. They didn't understand that hair they called beautiful actually took 4 hours and alot of pulling and tugging.

African Braids

People would wonder how I'd have hair that was shoulder length, and then later have hair up to my hip. I didn't want to say that those were extensions instead I lied and said my hair grew extremely fast. The children back in 1st class (1st grade) were very gullible.

So how are you enjoying this book now! Don't forget to vote, comment & follow me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 4.2K 61
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ➽🤍 Ongoing ➽🤎 Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
170K 701 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.
51.1K 3.7K 47
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...