Controlling My Elements

By crthomthom

Gwynndolyn Rodgers, also known as Gwynn, has been blessed, or as she finds it, cursed with the power of contr... More

1 - Secrets and New Friends
2 - Mae Meets Her Match
3 - Reunions and Three Musketeers
4 - The First Dream Coming True Moment
5 - Secret's Out
6 - You Love Who You Love
7 - Let Me Explain
8 - Keep a Lookout
9 - Tent Trouble and Cuddling
10 - Melody and Classondra
11 - Nameless

Controlling My Elements

114 1 0
By crthomthom

Gwynndolyn Rodgers, also known as Gwynn, has been blessed, or as she finds it, cursed with the power of controlling seven elements: water, earth, fire, air, metal, light, and snow. She is only 15 years old, and a sophomore in high school. Will she be able to control her powers at such a young age?

Dante Pacer is a sophomore at his new school in Albany, New York. He runs into a girl, Gwynn, and immediately feels something for her. He's not quite sure if it's friendship... or something more. Being 15, you would have thought Dante has been in a relationship, right? Well, he hasn't. When he realizes that Gwynn has special powers, will he run in fear of her hurting him, or will he help her control her burden?

Find out the story of these two best friends in "Controlling My Elements".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 685 31
Havolynne is just your average nerd in high school. Reading books all the time, playing sports, crushing on guys and hanging out with friends. Normal...
4 0 8
In a world where the elements hold immense power and secrets lie hidden within, Evelyn believed she was an ordinary girl living a perfect life. But w...
2.2K 31 14
Nicole was just an ordinary 8th grader. That is, until she meets a man who grants a wish of hers to control the element of water. Now, Nicole goes on...
2.1K 47 33
*Chapters 1-8 has been revised and in some areas rewritten* In a world apart from ours, a hidden land that harbors very unique human beings. These sp...