Seriously serious (a ross lyn...

By xxbriannaxx1120

Do you know what love is? For some people its kissing and hugging and just saying you love that person. For o... More

Seriously serious (a ross lynch fanfiction)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Details about my next book PLEASE READ!
Chapter 18
Instagram amd twitter.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Note.
Another note!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Im sorry
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
ruined
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Quick A/N
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N
Chapter 36
A/N

Chapter 2

748 18 0
By xxbriannaxx1120

Brianna's point of view

So it's 5 now and ross is coming at 8 I hopped in the shower for an hour so I can shave and all that. Then I put on a pair of cheer shorts and a tank top, dryd my hair and straightend it when I was done It was 7 so I got changed in a pair of leggings and a nice shirt I put on my black converse and did my makeup when I finished the door bell rang I ran out of the house grabbing my phone and purse on the way no one was home so I just left a note saying I would be back later. When I got outside ross was waiting with flowers "wow u look great!" ross said which made me blush and smile.

"Thanks! so do u". I said looking at his black jeans white v neck black leather jacket and black converse.

"Should we go?". Ross asked I nodded "alright" he led me to his car and he opened the door for me.

I smiled "thank u".

"My pleasure" he smiled and closed the door and ran around to his side and got in "ready?". He asked

"Yup" I soda popping the p. he smiled and started the car and pulled out of the drive way and went left then jepts straight. It was a few minutes of silence until I broke it "where are we going?".

He looked over at me then back at the road. "It's a surprise".

"I hate surprises just tell me pwease ross" I asked in a kid voice he laughed and shook his head "you suck" I said in a sad kid tone and crossed my arms like a five year old.

"I'm sorry" he said laughing. The rest of the ride was just the music playing. When we got there he opened my door for me I thanked him and were at a beach "this is were I come to think and just relax" he said I smiled at him. There was a blanket set up with a picnic basket on it. We sat down "so tell me about yourself" he said.

"Uh let's see I grew up in Long island my dad left us when I was 7, I live with my mom three brothers and 1 sister. I got bullied when I was younger and turned to cutting and thoughts of suicide but I don't anymore um I almost got raped by my ex boyfriend but he got arrested, I moved here almost 2 months ago cause my moms job and we always wanted to live out here and that's pretty much it I don't have an Interesting life I know." I say his mouth is opened slightly.

"Oh I'm so sorry" he said.

"There nothing to be sorry about" I said smiling after that we talked about what I was doing in long island and where he grew up which is little ton Colorado and how he moved here to follow his dreams. He has a pretty cool life. He isn't a jerk and ass hole celebrity. Hes very nice and VERY hot!.

 we had an amazing night.

i never really felt this way about anyone except my ex boyfriend aiden i loved him so much we did everything together then he tried to force me to have sex with him. i wouldn't do it but he decided to rip my clothes off but luckily for me his sister came in after i was screaming for help. she called the cops on her own brother then the cps came and arrested him.

Ross is different i hope.

 Then he said he had a surprise for me so I had to put on a blindfold I did and when he told me to take it off i gasped.

***********************************

Cliffhanger I know comment what u think will happen next.

I know my chapters are sucky but i promise i am going to have better ones!!

Comment

Vote

Follow!

love you guys!

Bye!

-Brianna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 4.1K 27
"What could possibly go wrong? Dating a legendary rockstar could only mean good things right? Okay, maybe a few bumps in the road. Or maybe a lot. ...
1.1K 153 24
"So, do you wanna go back to my place, eat some pizza, watch a Disney movie and maybe fall hopelessly in love?" I laugh and nod. Blake's whole face l...
183K 4.7K 56
How can you tell when you're in love? I think love is when that persons happiness is your happiness. When you'll do whatever just to make them happy...