stranger things - imagines an...

By Existentialism6

exactly what the title says including: ‣ eleven ‣ mike ‣ will ‣ dustin ‣ lucas ‣ max ‣ nancy ‣ steven ‣ jonat... More

◊ introduction ◊
will byers ◊ stuck
nancy wheeler ◊ gone
will byers ◊ everywhere
eleven ◊ 353 days...
lucas sinclair ◊ that's my girl
dustin henderson ◊ rule of law
jonathan byers ◊ she's no good for you
steve harrington ◊ don't be
the party ◊ trick or treat, freak
nancy wheeler ◊ the way you look at me
max mayfield ◊ stalker
will byers ◊ remember?
mike wheeler ◊ who?
mike wheeler ◊ dress
mike wheeler ◊ jonathan?
mike wheeler ◊ are you real?
the party ◊ new years
jonathan byers ◊ sneak
billy hargrove ◊ protection
dustin henderson ◊ roses
the party ◊ star wars
mike wheeler ◊ freak
◊ dating them would include ◊ (pt. 1)
◊ dating them would include ◊ (pt. 2)
◊ saying 'i love you' for the first time ◊
◊ how you kiss ◊
◊ comforting each other ◊
◊ how you hug ◊
◊ getting intimate™ ◊
◊ the way they look at you ◊
◊ you die [prt. 1] ◊
◊ you die [prt. 2] ◊
◊ valentine's day ◊
◊ how they flirt ◊
◊ waking up together ◊
◊ your couple photo ◊
◊ your couple song ◊
◊ breakup ◊
◊ which movie couple you are ◊

the party ◊ new girl

7.9K 201 75
By Existentialism6

everyone staring at you because you're the new girl

---

"everyone, this is our new student, (y/n) (l/n)." mr. clarke - that was his name, you deduced by the board - said, holding his hand out as to introduce you to the class. there was no response, everyone just stared off into their own world, which you were obviously fine with. you gave a timid wave and looked towards mr. clarke for help, who just cleared his throat and pointed to an empty seat in the back. "you can just take a seat right there if you'd like, ms. (l/n)." he said kindly, placing a hand on your back as to guide you to the seat. you nodded and walked over to it, placing your bag down beside the desk and plopping yourself down onto the seat.

"where did she come from?" dustin asked, looking over at lucas who was staring at you just as everyone else was. 

"i don't know... do you think she's cool?" will asked, trying to smile over but still just keeping a straight face as he stared.

"maybe..." lucas replied.

"guys, don't go jumping to conclusions just yet... she could just be another face in the crowd." mike resisted, still upset that eleven had left the group... he wasn't going to lie to himself though, you were gorgeous and you did look pretty cool.

after opening your textbook, you looked up to see a small group of - actually cute - boys looking over at you, curiosity on their faces. you gave a small wave, which the one with the curly hair and the one with the bowl cut kindly returned. the other two looked skeptical. 

"we should talk to her."

"how the hell are we going to talk to her?"

"shut up, dipshit, i'm sure she's approachable."

"hey, you guys aren't very good whisperers." you replied, smiling coyly up at them; they quickly realized you heard every word and all four of them quickly turned around, blushes sneaking up on their faces. you smiled to yourself and ripped a piece of paper out of your notebook, writing something down and throwing it across the room so it landed on the one with the bowl cut's desk. 

will looked up eagerly at the party and opened it, whispering gently towards them as he read it out loud.

meet me by the fences when we go outside. 
p.s. i'm very cool and approachable ;)

---

it's actually not bad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 555 60
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ♥︎ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒊 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧 « 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑...
760 28 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
147K 4.1K 20
❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌...
25.9K 429 78
Just as the title says. If you have any requests, let me know and I'll get to them when I can. There's a lot of Eddie.