The Fallen King Who Chases Th...

By UtakataKaratachi

Aizen Sousuke, the one who aimed to be the Soul King, has just been defeated. He is left with only Ulquiorra... More

~Battles & The Invasion of Hollows~
~Toshiro & Larcade~
~Grand Rescue!~
~Izeshiro & Frozen Love~

~Prologue: Fallen~

497 8 0
By UtakataKaratachi

Aizen Sousuke POV

Finally. Finally Ichigo has defeated me and brought me back from the verge of being completely lost. 'Wait a minute! Where is Ichigo?!' I thought in panic as I opened my eyes and saw the orange-haired Soul Reaper next to me under the rubble.

I grabbed him as I broke us free of the rubble we were under to see Ichigo's friends and the Soul Society, minus Toshiro Hitsugaya, glaring at me with their Zanpakutos and weapons ready to attack.

"Wait! He has Ichigo!" Sajin Komamura yelled at them. "Aizen-sama!" Ulquiorra and Grimmjow yelled as they flew over to me and landed in front of me.

"Ulquiorra. Grimmjow." I muttered to myself quietly. "Aizen! Prepare to die!" I heard Hitsugaya yell from behind me.

I turned to look at Hitsugaya and said, "I am not going to die today! You idiot!" I pulled my own Zanpakuto Kyouka Suigetsu out after tossing Ichigo to the Captains and charged at him but stumbled due to the exhaustion from my fight with Ichigo.

He managed to strike me which sent me flying a few feet back and I used my blade as support while I stood back up. "You are so banged up you can barely stand on your own two feet right now, there is no way you can beat me! Why don't you just give up, you bastard?!" Hitsugaya yelled at me.

"You are right, I probably can not win. But it does not mean I can not try. And as long as I can stand, I will never give up! Because that is what it means to be a Soul Reaper! I will not go down without a fight!" I screamed at him in rage as we charged each other again.

When we neared each other and were prepared to strike we both yelled, "Bankai!" In unison causing a highly unstable vortex of spiritual pressure to form around us. "What is that?!" The other Soul Society members yelled in shock while Ulquiorra and Grimmjow ran towards us as the vortex became a wormhole that sucked all four of us into it.

After we got sucked into it, the wormhole opened up somewhere else and dropped us in some place that was like a forest, but I felt as if I fell on something.

When I looked up slightly, I saw a blonde male with bright orange eyes and a cross shaped marking on his forehead, sitting down, and was looking down at me. I looked down a bit and got off immediately when I noticed that I was laying down on his legs.

The unknown male had a hoodie on, along with black clothing. Then he stood up quickly and backed up slightly looking at us cautiously. "What the hell just happened, Aizen!" Toshiro yelled at me angrily before standing up and trying to run at me only to get restrained by Ulquiorra.

I frowned and said, "How the hell am I supposed to know?! All I know is that we got sucked in a wormhole and appeared in a completely different place!"

Ulquiorra said, "And it was you and Aizen-sama who caused said wormhole to form!" Hitsugaya stopped struggling and said, "Fine! I will not try to kill you anymore, for now."

I sighed and said, "Alright, but only this one time that we are here and if we return, then we can continue where we left off!" We looked towards the male who was surprisingly already a bit far away from us and was facing us before he turned around and went a bit further into the forest.

We started running after him and then I yelled out, "Hey wait! We need to ask you something!" The male looked back at us and then looked back in front of himself and started running away.

I sighed and decided flying after him would be the best idea. "Why is he running from us even after you said that, Aizen-sama?" Grimmjow asked me.

I looked at him and said, "He probably has never seen anyone like us and is scared, I guess...?" The male turned to face towards us and said, "Nebula of Light!" I was slightly confused, but then a huge cloud of white light surrounded us and I couldn't really see anything.

Then I heard him yell, "Shards of Light!" Before a lot of sharp things started attacking us from the cloud of light. "Bankai!" Hitsugaya yelled while Ulquiorra and Grimmjow evaded the shards immediately before returning to his normal form.

Once the cloud of light vanished, I saw the blonde male looking towards us with a surprised expression and when I noticed why, I got surprised as well when I saw that three shards of light were in his right side and he was bleeding severely.

I looked at Grimmjow and Ulquiorra with a frown. "Look what you guys did! What were you thinking?! We are not here to harm him!" I scolded them and Ulquiorra bowed his head in shame. "Gomenasai Aizen-sama! I didn't mean to harm the blondie!"

Grimmjow scoffed at him, "Wow! You are pathetic, Ulquiorra." Ulquiorra and I gave him a death glare. "Uh, Aizen? I think he is afraid because of how you look right now. You are in your First Hogyoku Fusion form." Toshiro said to me and I looked down at my form to find he was right.

I sighed and turned back to my normal form. "I am just confused as to how he can see us. He should not be able to see, hear, or touch us in this state."

We looked towards him when he pulled out the last shard of light and made it disappear. Then he looked at us and said, "I do not know any of you guys, but if you guys want to know what I am, I am actually a Demon, but the people I know such as my Father call Demons like me, an Etherious."

"Okay, one question...Where the hell are we?! Because we have never heard of an Etherious and the closest things we have to Demons, are Hollows, Arrancars, and Espadas." I asked him in confusion and shock.

He gripped his side and then it started glowing a soft golden colored light. "You guys are near the Alvarez Empire which is a huge castle with a town near it and my Father and I, along with other magic users live there....My Father and I are over 400 years old..."

We stared at him in shock. "We got sent to a completely different world! Damn you, Aizen Sousuke/ Toshiro Hitsugaya!" We yelled but, Toshiro was the one who yelled 'Damn you Aizen Sousuke!'

The blonde sweatdropped at us. 'Dammit! I wish I knew his name! He is really cute...' I thought to myself.

As if my wish came true he said, "My name is Larcade Dragneel." Before smiling in a gentle but kind way. "I am Aizen Sousuke. The guy with ice wings who wants me dead is Toshiro Hitsugaya. And the other two are Ulquiorra Cifer, he is the one who looks like he can see straight into your soul. And the guy with blue hair who is an asshole is Grimmjow Jaegerjaques."

The blonde boy whose name is Larcade nodded in understanding. And then he said, "That is really nice! My Father's name is Zeref Dragneel, he is an immortal because he got cursed by the God of Life and Death, just because he managed to revive my Uncle who's name is Natsu Dragneel. Yeah I know my Uncle's name means 'summer', but he is a Fire Dragon Slayer. And my Father revived him as an Etherious. My Uncle actually died 400 years ago, but my Father revived him. I was made by my Father's book which is called the Book of Zeref, which is where he makes all the Etheriouses. People fear my Father just because he lets out death waves at random times and they want him dead which is why I want to protect him."

I looked at him surprised when he told us that, I could not help but go a bit closer to him and wrap my arms around him to hug him. I felt him flinch slightly, but then he relaxed in my embrace and wrapped his arms around me as well. I did not care if Grimmjow and Ulquiorra said anything, but I thought it felt nice being able to hug him.

I then rubbed his head gently with one hand and said in a gentle tone, "It is alright, we will make sure to make those people stop spreading false rumors about your Father, alright, Larcade?" He nodded a bit and we stood there hugging each other for a few minutes. I did not want to let go of him since he looked so cute even if he is a little sad or depressed.

"Aizen has a NICE side?! I must be dreaming or hallucinating!" Toshiro yelled in shock earning a punch in the face courtesy of Ulquiorra. "I could have handled that myself, Ulquiorra." I said to him while sweatdropping.

"He was being very disrespectful and rude to you, Aizen-sama." Ulquiorra reasoned in defense.

Larcade looked at him and said, "So, does that mean that he has always been kinda rude to you guys...?" He asked us in a bit of confusion while he stopped hugging me and stood beside me.

"To Grimmjow and Ulquiorra, ever since he met them. Me? Well, that is complicated. And I do not feel like talking about it at this time. The memories of all those horrible things I have done." I told him while tears started forming in my eyes from the mere mention of what happened.

I got surprised when Larcade immediately hugged me again tightly and then he started wiping my tears away. "Do not cry and you do not have to tell me."

Grimmjow looked shocked, "The great Lord Aizen Sousuke was about to cry?! Hell has frozen over!" Toshiro looked at him with a 💢 expression, "Is that supposed to be some sort of pun involving my Zanpakuto's powers?!"

Larcade looked at Grimmjow with a deadly glare and used his light magic to hit him on the face, knocking him unconscious.

"Please refrain from doing that. I told you earlier that Espadas are basically our world's equivalent of Demons. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are Espadas. And Light and Espadas do not mix very well. You could end up killing him." I explained to him as Ulquiorra walked over to check on Grimmjow.

He looked up at me surprised and then he looked down with a guilty expression. "Gomenasai...I did not know..." Larcade let go of me and looked down. "It is alright. Grimmjow needs a couple harsh knocks on the head every now and then. He is the Sexta Espada for a reason. That means he is the sixth strongest Espada. Ulquiorra is the Cuatro Espada, he is the fourth strongest."

Larcade looked up at me with a small happy smile before looking at me surprised and made a small pained sound. Once I noticed the reason why, I looked behind him and saw that an unknown person threw a spear at him and it went through his chest. I growled and pulled Kyouka Suigetsu out and let my spiritual pressure skyrocket before slashing the blade in a single swipe. Needless to say, he is no longer alive and no longer in one piece. I flicked the blood off of Kyouka Suigetsu.

I tore the spear out of Larcade and held him protectively. "Are you alright, Larcade? How dare he attack you from behind for no goddamn reason!"

He grabbed onto me since he was falling down a bit, probably from losing blood. Then he said, "I am ok...and he attacked me because...since everyone hates...my Father, they...want me dead too...I told my Father...that I do not care if...I have to die protecting him...but since I am an...Etherious...I can heal myself immediately...just that sometimes...I can not heal myself when...it comes to...severe wounds..."

Larcade kept on grabbing onto my arms even though I hugged him while holding him close to my chest protectively. I pulled him closer so that he laid against my chest and concentrated my spiritual pressure from the Hogyoku and projected it outwards to heal Larcade's wounds.

I tried not to blush when he wrapped his arms around me and pressed his body against mine before letting out a small sigh of relief. "Thank you, Aizen, you are really kind to me..." He said in a gentle tone. "Can someone explain why Aizen is acting like he is gay?" Toshiro asked aloud. Grimmjow woke up at the moment and kicked him from behind.

Larcade tried not to laugh before leaning up to my ear and whispered quietly so only I could hear. "To me it does not matter if you like girls, guys, or both. Because my Father likes guys, you know that?"

Then he leaned back down and smiled at me. "Ulquiorra! Grimmjow! There you guys are!" I heard the voice of Orihime Inoue yell. "Orihime!" The lovestruck Espadas yelled in unison as they tackled her in a hug.

Larcade made a small smile and said, "Aizen, I am going to go back to the Alvarez Empire with my Father, so I am gonna leave you guys to hang out here and do as you please, alright?" Before he turned around and started walking away what surprised me was that a soft glow of golden light appeared on his back and then a large pair of angelic wings appeared behind himself.

"Do you want to deal with the consequences of leaving me, Ulquiorra, and Grimmjow alone with my archnemesis and a girl stuck in a love triangle, when we have got no idea how things in this world work and the fact that most people probably will not be able to see, hear, or touch us? Not to mention, an Espada's usual diet consists mainly of souls, pretty bad idea." I explained to him as the color then drained from his face.

"Uh...then follow me if you do not have any idea of what this place is! And I can just use my magic to make everyone be able to make contact with you!" Larcade yelled at us with a 💢 expression as we sweatdropped.

Then he turned to face us and put his arms up in the air while closing his eyes and spreading his wings out and then he started saying something in a whisper in a completely different language.

I got surprised, when a bright ball of white light appeared over us and some white colored magic from the ground started surrounding us and then Larcade said, "Life of the Invisible to the Life of the Seen!"

I felt an immense amount of magic during the whole time and then once his eyes started glowing a bright orange color, he extended his arms out to his sides and the ball of light hovering over us crashed down onto us.

After a minute or two, the light faded,
and when I looked over at Larcade, he fell onto his knees while slightly panting and trembling. Hitsugaya and Orihime went over to him.

Larcade put his hand up and without noticing, put his hand on Hitsugaya's chest, "You guys do not have to help me...I am fine, really...I can recover my strength...so do not worry about me..." He said while he continued looking down.

Orihime ignored him and chanted, "Ayame! Shun'o! Soten Kisshun! (Twin God Rejection Shield!) I reject!" The two Rikka were summoned and helped Larcade out.

When they helped him, Larcade had his eyes closed the whole time, but when he opened them, his eyes were still glowing slightly, before fading away. "That was not nessessary, but thanks...and just like I said, that spell I casted was to make you guys be able to have contact with everyone in this dimension."

He stood up and then he made a small smile at us. "Follow me before it gets dark out." He turned around and we started following him once he started walking. "But we love the dark." Ulquiorra and Grimmjow said in unison while Ulquiorra was carrying Orihime, which made Grimmjow a little jealous.

"Stop complaining." I ordered them. "Yes, Aizen-sama!" Larcade smiled a bit, before looking up quickly and then I said, "What is wrong?" He continued looking up and said, "I heard an explosion from the castle, if it is what I think it is..." Then he spread his wings out while Ulquiorra did his first release, Hitsugaya switched to his Bankai, and both Grimmjow and I hovered in midair and flew after Larcade as he flew away quickly.

"Wait for us!" I yelled at him. Larcade extended his hand towards us even though he was not looking and used his magic to boost us up closer to him. "Ulquiorra careful! This is scary!" Orihime cried in alarm at the sudden boost in speed.

He held onto her tighter. I am guessing Larcade did not want her whining or screaming, since he stopped using it on us, before he made magic appear behind himself and boosted himself a bit way too fast, since it looked like he went towards a huge castle like a comet or something. We sighed and Hitsugaya and I used Shun-Po to get there while Grimmjow and Ulquiorra used Sonído to get there.

Larcade landed on a balcony before kicking the doors open and said, "What is going on here?!" We landed close to him and we sweatdropped when we saw a kitchen burnt. While a red-haired woman was beating up a blonde woman and a guy in black and some white clothing with pitch-black hair and black colored eyes was standing in front of us and was also sweatdropping.

Then the ravenette turned to face us and got surprised. "Larcade! Since when were you here?" Larcade hugged him tightly while smiling happily, before putting him in front of us, "Guys, I want you to meet my Father, Zeref Dragneel!"

The male revealed as Zeref and his Father looked at us surprised and then he smiled a bit, "Uh, hi...I did not mean to meet you guys like this with a huge explosion..." He said slightly nervous while dusting off his clothes.

"It is fine, we have seen much worse situations for introductions." I told him casually but, the guy gave off a really powerful aura.

Zeref looked at me slightly surprised and said in a gentle tone, "Alright...and, what is your name?" Before making a small smile. "I am Aizen Sousuke." I told him as the others introduced themselves.

"I am Toshiro Hitsugaya, Captain of Squad 10 in the Soul Society. That jackass used to be the Captain of Squad 5." Hitsugaya told him. "I am Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, the Sexta Espada." Grimmjow introduced himself.

"I am Ulquiorra Cifer, the Cuatro Espada, but you can call me Ulquiorra. The woman is Orihime Inoue." Ulquiorra said to him and Zeref stared at him slightly disturbed. "What is that hole in your c-chest?!"

Ulquiorra looked at him slightly confused for a moment before realizing he meant his Hollow hole. "Oh this? It is my Hollow hole, all Hollows have one, but they are not always in the same place. Grimmjow's is on his stomach."

Zeref kept on looking at him in surprise before fainting and Larcade caught him just in time. "Father! Wake up! It is not time to be fainting right now!" He said while shaking him a bit.

"Why did he faint? It is not as though I explained what a Hollow is to him." Ulquiorra said in confusion.

Larcade looked up at him and smiled a bit, "He is just not that comfortable seeing something like that, since he is not used to seeing holes on somebody...but do not worry! He gets used to it quickly!"

All of us sweatdropped when Larcade slapped him which made him wake up immediately. "You did not have to do that!" Zeref yelled at him. Larcade just chuckled lightly.

"Would you mind explaining to me what a Hollow is?" Zeref asked us in curiosity. Larcade put his hands on Zeref's shoulders, probably so he would not faint again. To me, they both kinda acted the same, maybe Larcade learned to act like that during the years he grew up with him. I wonder what kind of magic does Zeref use.

"Hitsugaya, do you still carry around that portable Hollow Explanation Presentation Device?" I asked him and he responded with, "Well duh."

He pulled the portable HEPD out of his pocket. He placed it on the ground and turned it on. The screen appeared on the first slide showing the images of the two types of spirits: Wholes and Hollows. "There are two types of spirits, Wholes and Hollows, Hollows are evil spirits who were originally Wholes, who are good spirits. Hollows have two main distinct features. Every Hollow has a mask and a Hollow hole. But, Arrancars like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow, have voluntarily broken their masks and gained the powers of Soul Reapers. Not every Hollow can become an Arrancar. There are a type of Hollow called Menos Grandes. There are 3 types of Menos Grandes. The first is the weakest, Gillians, they are foot soldiers and are not very intelligent and they are not humanoid, they are the most common. Second, is the Adjuchas, they are fewer in number but highly intelligent and can be more humanoid, they are more powerful than the Gillians. And finally, there are Vasto Lordes, like Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. They are the most powerful, they are capable of killing multiple captain-class Soul Reapers like Hitsugaya all on their own. They are about the same size as humans and are always humanoid. They are the fewest in number. The Espadas are fully developed Arrancars that are much stronger than the other Arrancars. They can do a release that allows them to turn into their true form like all Arrancars..." And I continued explaining everything until they understood.

When I finished explaining it to them, Zeref said, "You see how my son looks like a normal human being, but is actually a Demon right?" We all nodded, slightly confused, I looked at Larcade who was smiling proudly.

"He has a true form which might or might not be to your liking, a lot of people fear him when he turns like that, since it is much stronger than his other forms he uses to fight." Larcade nodded and said, "You guys can see what is he talking about when I get into a very serious battle, especially since we're still on the balcony."

"Battle!" Grimmjow yelled in glee as he ran around in excitement at the thought of fighting. "Ugh, what a moron. But I would like to see how strong you are."

Both Dragneels sweatdropped and then Larcade looked at them in a bit of worry, "Uh, guys! I can make it a bit too deadly! And I do not really want to hurt anyone! But are you guys sure about this?! I can only do it when I am fighting a really powerful person!"

I looked at him and said, "Grimmjow just loves fighting. It does not really matter who it is in most cases. I just hope Hitsugaya does not find out that I am immortal now. And trust me, those two are a lot more powerful than you are probably thinking they are." I said the third sentence in a whisper so Hitsugaya would not hear it.

Larcade nodded in understanding
and then he said, "Hey, I know! I can fight the two of them on a huge battlefield my Father has, just to be safe. And then my Father can fight them, since I noticed that you felt, and still do right now, an immense and powerful aura emitting from him, right?"

I nodded and said, "Just be careful. If Grimmjow gets too absorbed in the fight he might forget that it is not the fight-to-kill kind of fight."

Larcade smiled at me and said, "Do not worry, I already know what those type of fights are like. I have went through them when I sometimes trained the other 11 magic users that serve my Father. Since I was using my powerful technique on them, but not full force, they would literally almost kill me, but I beat them anyways. And I have been through millions of death battles, so do not worry, I will be alright! I already beat like a lot of very powerful enemies, some either powerful like him, and some that are even more powerful than any of you. I have also experienced almost all the types of pain, poison, deep gashes or cuts, holes being blasted through me, and many other things."

"Owch! That had to hurt, I have been there before. But, if you had seen all the destruction I caused back in our world, you would know that there is no way possible that you have even met someone as strong as I am."

"Once a guild named Tartaros nearly wiped out the whole entire magic around the world. My Father almost killed everyone, that red-headed woman over there who's name is Irene Belserion switched the format of the world only once. A very and I am saying very powerful Dragon King who is a human, but can turn into a blue and black colored Dragon, wiped out a continent with just one attack, and he is my Father's dear childhood friend. His name is Acnologia and if he can do that, he can also destroy the whole world, once he almost did, but the others stopped him from doing so. I wonder when you can meet him though. Oh! And one more thing, if I wanted to, but I really do not, I could even kill the Dragon King with just a few simple attacks and my Uncle could too. But, we are not up to that challenge."

"I can destroy entire dimensions, just ask Orihime and them. You do NOT want to get on my bad side." I told him casually.

He went closer to me and patted my head gently. "Do not worry, I know when to not get on anyone's bad side, and if you see how nice I am to you right now. Just imagine how much of a psychopath I can look like when I am in a bad mood." He said before smiling and laughed nervously. "And believe me Aizen, it is not a pretty thing to see about me."

I smiled back, "Same here." I tried my hardest not to blush, since he looked so cute smiling. I got slightly surprised when he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chest with a small smile. "If you sense that the battle is getting too serious, can you please interfere and stop us? And if I am in my true form, just knock me out, because I go a little on the crazy side when I am in that form."

"Of course. Just be careful, please." Larcade nodded and said, "Do not worry. I will try to, Aizen." I then thought to myself, 'Why does everytime he mentions my name, do I start to feel so damn happy?'

"Ok, now, where is the battlefield at?" I asked him while looking around. Larcade chuckled lightly and said, "It is a little far from here since the castle is so large, come on, I will lead you guys." I watched him when he let go of me, went over to Zeref, went behind him, picked him up bridal-style which made him say, "Larcade! What are you doing?!" While...blushing?

Larcade smiled and said, "I am gonna take you with us, because there is no way I am ever leaving you here!" Zeref sighed and when Larcade made his Angelic wings appear, he took off flying with Zeref in his arms.

"Follow me you guys!" Larcade said waiting for us to follow him. We shrugged and flew after him.

After a few minutes, we landed in a huge field of grass, and when Larcade set down his Father, he turned to face Grimmjow and Hitsugaya. "Both of you! Stand over there but not too far! And I will stand right here! It is a two-on-one battle!"

"You expect me to work with that dumbass!" Hitsugaya and Grimmjow yelled while pointing at each other.

Larcade stood there looking at them with an extremely deadly glare with a deadly aura emitting from him and said in a serious voice, "I said. To. Do. It."

Grimmjow screamed in terror before running to where Larcade told him to go. I sweatdropped when he did so, and then I saw Larcade look at Toshiro with an even deadlier frown, "You too, Hitsugaya."

"Geesh! Alright! Alright! I was just a little bit surprised by Grimmjow's reaction is all." Larcade sighed before stopping and then he smiled happily, "Now let's start the battle! But first, can the rest of you back up a bit?"

We nodded and backed up so we would not get hurt and then once Toshiro was standing near Grimmjow. Larcade said, "Come at me guys!" In a happy tone which made me wonder what kind of powerful techniques he could use.

"Gladly!" Grimmjow yelled as he charged at him while charging up a Cero. Larcade just stood there as he kept on smiling, not even moving a single inch. "Cero!" Grimmjow shouted as he fired the fully charged Doom Blast.

I looked towards Larcade in shock when it hit him, but when the smoke cleared out, I got surprised when there was not a single wound on him. Well, at first glance there did not seem to be any, but I noticed he was holding his shoulder.

"Larcade! Are you alright?!" I yelled at him in concern and noticed that Zeref was looking at him worried as well. Larcade looked at us and said, "Yep! I am alright! No need to worry! I have handled even worse pain than this!"

Then he looked at Toshiro, "Get over here! This is a fight to test our strength! Not a place for you to just stand next to him and judge the scene!" He yelled at him and let go of his arm and then I noticed that it was healed. "Why don't you come at me instead?" Toshiro asked him in composure with a blank look.

Larcade looked at him while tilting his head to the side slightly while narrowing his eyes a bit as if he knew that he was planning to unleash a powerful attack. Unfortunately, this left him open to Grimmjow's attacks. Another Cero was fired at him and he was unable to dodge it.

When it hit him, Larcade muffled out his pain and turned around to face him before using his light magic to tie him to the ground in a split second, since it seemed as if he were using some tentacle-like looking things and then he turned to face Toshiro with a serious expression. A golden light surrounded where the Cero hit him and healed his wounds immediately.

He failed to notice the massive barrage of massive icicles above him that crashed down on both Larcade and Grimmjow at the same time, making them scream in pain.

I looked at Zeref who looked as if he were ready to beat up Hitsugaya. When I put my hand on his shoulder, I could feel him slightly trembling from anger probably.

When I looked back at them, Larcade said, "I am sorry but I do not think I have any other choice than to use this." I got confused, but then Larcade removed the metal ring around his left arm and threw it to Zeref who caught it. And the black marking under it started going all over his body and a huge cloud of black magic surrounded him.

"Bankai!" Toshiro yelled out as he activated his zanpakuto's Bankai, Daiguren Hyorinmaru, and flew into the air.

Once the cloud around Larcade disappeared, he looked like an actual Demon. Since he had pitch black scales on his body, his fingers were claw-like, his eyes glowed a bright red color, he had a draconic tail, pitch black Demon wings and horns, along with black clothing. And then he flapped his wings hard, flew up to Toshiro way too fast, and punched him really hard since he sent him flying back to the ground and there was a huge smash.

"I am not done yet! I will not lose so easily, this fight is not over yet!" Toshiro yelled as he flew back up and ice began to quickly cover Larcade's wings and the rest of his body.

When he did, I got surprised when Larcade gave him a creepy smile, "I do not think so my dear Hitsugaya." He said before shattering the ice, grabbed Toshiro, and flew down on the ground before slamming him on it, and started punching him too hard a lot.

What made me get surprised and slightly jealous, was that, since Larcade was sitting on top of Toshiro, Larcade grabbed Toshiro's wrists and held them tightly beside Toshiro's head and leaned closer to him. "Do not forget about me!" Grimmjow yelled as he slammed into Larcade with an uppercut.

Larcade grabbed onto Toshiro and then he said, "I have not forgotten about you!" He then threw Toshiro at him and they both fell down before Larcade appeared over them, grabbed their heads, and blasted it with his magic which made both of them go flying.

Then Larcade said out loud, "Light of Weakening Pain!" Before spreading his arms out and a huge blast of light hit both Toshiro and Grimmjow which made them yell out in pain.

Once he did Grimmjow said, "Why do I feel so drained out? I can not even stand up properly..." Toshiro looked at him with a frown and said, "You idiot! His spell made us weak and have pain and bruises all over our bodies!"

Larcade flew down in front of them and landed. "Please forgive me for my harsh actions with you guys...I think we should just end the battle here...I am not even halfway on full force...you guys can just beat me if you want...I just regret hurting friends and loved ones..." He said as he dropped himself on his knees, put his hands on both of them and started healing them I guess?

They were both glowing a soft golden color and Larcade's arms got marked with some strange symbols. What surprised me, was that I felt a pulse in the air and then I saw that both of them were healed completely.

Larcade pulled away and sighed a bit and then I saw Zeref go up to him and put the metal ring around his left arm again which made Larcade go back to his human looking form.

"Hitsugaya, Grimmjow, I regained both of your's strength and energy to keep on fighting, so that means that now it is my Father's turn to fight you guys." Zeref looked at him surprised when he said that.

"No more fighting for you two!" I declared as I grabbed them both and dragged them away.

I saw both Larcade and Zeref sweatdrop when I did that and then I heard Zeref say, "Thank goodness...at least I do not have to fight two morons..."

"What did you just call me?! I will have you know that back at the Soul Society I was renowned as a genius! Just ask Aizen!" Toshiro yelled at him angrily and I said, "It is actually true. He graduated from the Soul Reaper Academy in only a year as the youngest graduate in over 350 years."

Zeref looked at him with an unsurprised expression and said, "Good for you, but still like I said a minute ago, you are a moron." Before putting Larcade's arm around his neck and helped him up, since I noticed that he still had a few injuries from their attacks.

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face!" Toshiro yelled at him as he broke free of my grip and ran at him only to be stopped by a familiar ally of mine. "Gin!" I yelled in surprise.

Zeref looked at Gin in surprise as well. "Who the heck is that?!" He asked me in confusion. Larcade had his eyes closed and was leaning on Zeref. "What is up Aizen-taicho?" Gin asked me and I dropped Grimmjow and ran over and gave Gin a fist bump.

"Gin, my man! You got sucked into that wormhole too?" I asked him excitedly. Right when he was about to say something, I heard Zeref say, "I hate to interupt your touching reunion but...I have to take my son back immediately!"

We looked towards him and saw that he was not looking too good, then Larcade opened his eyes a bit and said, "I will fly you back....Father." Before spreading out his angelic wings, picked up Zeref, and went flying back to the castle.

"Wait for the rest of us!" Gin and I yelled as we either used Sonído or Shun-Po to get back to the castle.

After a few minutes, we landed in front of the castle and Larcade set Zeref down. "Son, come with me to the recovery room." Zeref said to him in concern, but was answered by Larcade saying, "No, I am fine, seriously. I can heal up on my own."

Zeref caught him when he stumbled forwards a bit and then he took him to what I am assuming is the recovery room. When we went in there with them, Zeref laid him down and started to bandage him up immediately. "Is he gonna be alright?" Gin asked him in concern.

"Yes, but he has to rest here to recover completely. Do not worry, he will be alright, so just stay calm, ok?" Zeref said as he finished and started using a little bit of magic to heal him which confused me, since he did not use a lot, only a small portion.

"You still have not told me who you are." Zeref said to him. "Gin Ichimaru. Former Captain of Squad 3. Pleasure to make your aquantaince." Gin introduced himself.

"Oh, alright. My name is Zeref Dragneel, and I am an immortal. People often call me the Immortal Black Wizard, but in this place, I am the Emperor of Alvarez and everyone respects me here, it is nice to meet you though." He said to Gin, not looking up from Larcade since he was still healing him a bit.

When he finished, he stopped and turned to face us, "Do any of you mind staying here to take care of him? I have a lot of paperwork to finish, so whoever wants to stay, just take good care of him." He said before he went away.

"I will stay here to take care of him." I said immediately and Gin nodded. I sat down next to Larcade and watched him sleep.

When they left the room and closed the door, I leaned over Larcade and gently placed my forehead on his while closing my eyes and rubbed his head gently.

What I did not expect was when I felt him put his hand on my cheek which made me look at him properly, but only ended up getting pulled a little closer to his face. He smiled at me in a kind way and said in a gentle tone, "Are you in love with me, Aizen?"

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment and said, "W-What makes you think that?!" He leaned a little closer to me while still holding me in place and said, "I am a Demon, remember? And I can sense your strong loving emotions towards me. I do not really mind if you like me or not." I blushed immensely when he leaned even closer and I felt his lips brush against mine gently.

I could not help but lean closer and kiss him. When I did, I felt him start kissing me back while he wrapped his arms around my neck. We both blushed immensely when we pulled away and saw a few strings of saliva in between our mouths.

"Aizen, I love you.~♡" Larcade said to me while smiling happily. "I love you too, Larcade.~♡" I told him while smiling happily as well.

He hugged me which caused me to wrap my arms around him as well and then I breathed in his comforting scent. I started kissing and sucking gently on his neck.

I blushed slightly when I heard him let out soft moans and tilted his head more to the side to let me have more access. I sucked on his neck a little harder and he let out a slightly louder moan.

Since I was kind of laying down on top of him and I was in between his legs, I got surprised when I felt him rub his lower regions against mine.

"Aizen~♡...I know that this is taking things too far since we just met a few hours ago, but...please...make me have your children~♡..." Larcade said which made me look at him surprised. "You can have children?" I asked him.

"Yes~♡...it sounds weird but it is true~♡..." He said while blushing as he continued to rub against me a little rougher, which caused me to let out a moan of my own. I blushed immensely when that happened.

He smiled at me and wrapped his legs around me as he kept on rubbing against me roughly and then I blushed even more when I heard him let out another moan while blushing as well. "L-Larcade!~♡" I said in surprise and embarrassment.

"Aizen.~♡ I want to feel you inside of me and I know you want to put it in as well.~♡ You are so hard~♡..." Larcade said to me before wrapping his arms around me and continued as he pressed our bodies together gently.

I let out a soft moan when he did that, but what surprised me was that he pressed a hand in between my legs and on my clothed erection and groped it gently. "L-Larcade!~♡ I-I do not think that I am ready for this yet..." I said in embarrassment while looking away from him since I thought I might have hurt his feelings or that kind of thing.

I felt him make me look at him gently and then he smiled in a gentle way. "It is alright I can wait and whenever you feel ready, just tell me alright? Do not worry though, you did not hurt my feelings. But since it was my fault for making you hard I am going to solve it."

I got surprised when I noticed what he meant and since he made me sit down and took out my erection, I blushed immensely when he grabbed it and started moving his hand quickly. "Do not worry Aizen, this will help cease it, just so it will not be painful."

I looked at him slightly dazed from the sensation I was experiencing due to what he was doing right now. He looked at me happily and then he said, "I can feel that you are getting close.~♡"

What I did not expect was for him to put his mouth on it and then he started moving his head up and down on it a bit fast. I moaned out loud in pleasure.

After a few minutes or so I felt as if it were too good and then I gasped and moaned when I released something out in his mouth. When I looked down at him, I got surprised when I noticed that some white sticky liquid substance was running down the sides of his mouth and I think he was drinking it?

When he finished he took his mouth off before licking up the bit on the sides of his mouth. He looked up at me while blushing and then he smiled in a kind way. "Do you feel better, Aizen?"

I nodded while blushing immensely. He put my pants back on properly and said, "Do you think I should keep on resting?" I could not stop blushing and then I said, "Sure." When he laid back down what I did not expect was for him to pull me down with him.

"Can you lay down with me?" He asked while looking at me. "Of course I can, Larcade." I said as I laid down behind him since he was laying down on his side before I wrapped my arms around him carefully and pulled him close.

Larcade blushed slightly and relaxed in my embrace before closing his eyes and started resting once again. After a few minutes I heard soft snores and saw that he was sleeping well which made me smile. I rubbed his head gently with one hand.

I blushed slightly when he snuggled even closer to me and laid his head on my chest. I looked at his bandaged arms along with his hands and thought to myself, 'What could have happened right after he healed them?'

I closed my eyes so I could try to get some sleep as well and eventually fell asleep afterwards while holding my Larcade close to myself.

Zeref Dragneel POV

I finished doing all of my paperwork after a couple of hours and then I put them in files so I could take them to the Magic Council the very next day due to me working almost the whole day. Finally I finished them...

After I put them in different files I stood up and went to the recovery room just to make sure, Aizen I think, was taking care of my son just like I told him to.

When I opened the door quietly, I peeked in there before sweatdropping and having an 💢 expression at the same time, when I saw Aizen holding Larcade close to himself and they were both sleeping. I would have yelled at Aizen, but maybe later when I see he is awake since my son is also sleeping in there and I do not want to wake him up.

I sighed and decided it was best for me to leave, so I closed the door quietly again and started walking outside. And once I was outside, the sun was already setting, so I sat down on a bench in the castle's gardens and watched the sun set. "Is something wrong, Zeref?" I heard that Gin boy say from behind me.

I turned to look at him slightly surprised. "I did not notice you here, but to answer your question, it is nothing really, I just feel so worn out and exhausted from doing so many piles of paperwork for the Magic Council, which is a place where there are a group of people who use magic as well, and they make decisions of what guild should or should not be legal, and what sort of property is damaged which makes them send a million sheets of papers to you and they also lock up people who use magic in special prison cells." I said to him in honesty while stretching out my arms and then I yawned slightly, "I am so damn tired..." I said as I rubbed my eyes a bit and looked at him.

"Do you need anything though?" I asked him. "I was just on my way to find some place to hide from Uryu Ishida. He has been trying to shoot me with his arrows for hours."

"Uryu? Who is that?" I asked him in curiosity. An arrow made of reishi streaked past Gin as he said, "And speak of the Quincy...Time to start running from him again!"

When he started taking off running again I sweatdropped and turned to see a ravenette teenage boy with white clothing and glasses. I stood up quickly, and when he shot another arrow, I put my hand up and it went through it, but I did not mind. I looked at him and said, "What are you doing trying to hunt down Gin, Uryu Ishida?" As I made the arrow disappear and then I healed my hand immediately.

"Oh they have not told you yet? He and Aizen betrayed the Soul Society and attempted to destroy the world and kill millions of innocent people in the process in order to do so! I am only trying to capture him. Aizen's the one who the Soul Society is probably going to have executed. And I am not an idiot who is going to try to help them do that, that is practically suicide. Now get out of the way." Uryu told me while aiming another arrow in the direction Gin ran off in.

I went in the way which caused him to shoot an arrow in my left shoulder and then I said, "Uryu, I understand that you want to hunt them down and all, but I am not letting you do this.
This world is a completely different dimension and I am the Emperor of this damned place. I am an immortal and nearly killed hundreds and millions of people just for caring about them which was a curse placed on me. I am over 400 years old and so is my son. Aizen is changing his personality completely due to the kindness my son is giving him, Gin is becoming a nicer person too along with the others. It means that even you can change at least, but please, don't harm anyone here. Not as long as I'm still alive and breathing. I don't care how many arrows you shoot at me but I'm not letting you harm them."

"Fine but don't let your guard down. Just because they seem different than they were acting less than 48 hours ago doesn't mean they are. Aizen was making his evil plot and carrying out his schemes right under the Soul Society's nose while they were there. Shinji, Aizen's old Captain was the only one who suspected something was up but, they still got away with all of it for over 100 hundred years and they had the entire Soul Society fooled. I will never trust either of them and I'm quite certain that Ichigo and the others won't either." Uryu warned me before he suddenly vanished.

I sighed and then I fell on my knees, before grabbing the arrow on my shoulder that was bleeding severely and ripped it out, and it instantly vanished, which caused a lot more blood to gush out.

Then I thought to myself, 'Great...now I have to go clean this up even though I'm already feeling weak...' I used the bench to stand up and then I started walking away to go get something to clean up my blood. But due to my seeing being slightly blurred and I felt a pulse of dizziness. I fell on the ground and said, "Damn it...stupid me...I have to get up..." In a quiet voice.

"Lord Zeref! You're hurt badly!" I heard Invel yell as he ran over to my side. I looked up at him surprised, "I-Invel...I'm not that hurt...so don't worry too much..." I said while smiling. He picked me up bridal-style which surprised me. "Invel...?" He looked at me with his scarlet red eyes, and said, "I'm going to take you to your bedroom, I already heard what happened and all, so that's why." As he went running with me in his arms which made me look up at him, my vision started blurring even more, and then I said quietly, "Invel...please...hurry..." He ran even faster and I couldn't hear him well since I was going unconscious and the only thing I could hear from the blurred out voice was, "Lord Zeref! Please hang on!"

I started closing my eyes slowly, but even though I tried to keep them open, I went unconscious immediately.

Invel Yura POV

I got to Lord Zeref's room, kicked the door open, went over to his bed, and layed him down on it carefully since he was unconscious.

I grabbed some bandages, a small bucket filled with warm water, and a rag. Since I wanted to get him healed immediately, I grabbed his shirt where his bleeding arm was at, and tore it in half, before dipping the rag in the water, took it out, squeezed it a bit, and then I started cleaning up the blood, but it immediately got stained a bright red color, which made me repeat the process of dipping the rag in the water, taking it out, squeezing the rag, and cleaning his wounds.

Once I finished doing that, I grabbed a dry rag and dried up his arm as best as I could before grabbing the bandages, and started wrapping it around his shoulder.

When I finished, I put all the items away, and came back, changed his clothing, yeah we're both males so I didn't need to be embarrassed, I've seen him naked plenty of times. Which reminded me of when I first saw him naked, and when he noticed me seeing him naked.

I made a small smile at that memory, and then once I finished putting him another set of clothing, I put the covers over him and sat down on a chair next to his bed as I watched him sleep. To be honest he did look kind of cute sleeping, but I never admitted it out loud anyways.

I put a slightly wet but warm rag on his forehead due to him looking as if he needed to rest better. Every now and then I would get up and change it, I would've gone to bed by now since it was already night, but since I'm really concerned about Lord Zeref's health, I stayed watching him without taking my eyes off of him.

Meanwhile with Orihime and the 2 Espadas.... Grimmjow POV

"I'm soooo damn bored." I complained while we walked around.

I stopped when a raven haired, psychotic looking male went in front of us and smiled at us, "Well if it isn't the new people from that wormhole." He said while looking at us. I immediately pulled out my zanpakuto and saw Ulquiorra do the same.

He looked at us slightly amused, and smiled again, "Look little fella, I'm not here to fight, I serve Lord Zeref and he won't let us fight in or close to his castle, even though I really would like to fight you. My name's Wahl Itcht, and to tell ya the truth, I'm a Machina which is a humanoid-like robot, but I got my own personality. So I only came by to say hi and if ya need a guide to wherever you want."

"No we don't. Now go away, you're scaring Orihime, you Rustbucket." Ulquiorra said with a 'Do it or I'll rip you apart' tone. The male known as Wahl looked at Orihime and then he looked at Ulquiorra, before looking at me and then he smiled. "Sure, I'll just leave you guys alone."

I got surprised when somehow he managed to get behind us so quickly and took off running really quickly with Orihime. "Grind Panthera!" I shouted as I released my zanpakuto and turned into my true form and Ulquiorra did the same as we ran after him. I fired a Cero at him and he was sent flying away from Orihime while Ulquiorra grabbed her.

He managed to land, and said, "Alright! I'll fight you! But if there's any damage on the castle, it'll be your fault!" Then he said out loud, "Assault Mode!" Before turning like that, and then he appeared in front of us and grabbed our arms before twisting them around and it felt as if he were going to break it. I growled as we both kicked him 'where the sun don't shine'. Then Ulquiorra struck him with his zanpakuto.

He looked at us while smiling as if nothing hurt, before making a big gun appear, and shot it towards us. But when we dodged it, we got hit by multiple explosive bombs which hurt a lot since I'm guessing it's his magic.

"Garra de la Pantera!" I shouted as I shot 3 of the bombs at him. Somehow he managed to dodge all three of them, and said, "You're too slow for me." Before he hit both Ulquiorra and I on the head to hard, and was about to blow our heads off, but luckily, someone came in and sent him flying on a wall.

We looked up at who did it, and then I saw the same scarlet haired woman standing there, and then she turned to face us, and smiled in a kind way, "Sorry for interupting but I don't think Lord Zeref would be pleased to see you three fighting. I'm Irene Belserion by the way, just if you didn't hear who I am. And you're welcome for saving your lives."

"Technically since we're Hollows, we're already dead. And it's Mr Robot's life that got saved, I was about to fire a Gran Rey Cero at him. Then he'd be dead right now." I told her before we exited our true forms.

She looked at him, and then she looked at us while smiling, walked up to us and hugged us, "Don't worry, I'll just defend you guys either way, Wahl's just a psycho who wants to literally murder everyone, but Lord Zeref who's currently in a bad state right now won't let him."

"Unhand us woman!" We yelled angrily before breaking free from the hug. She looked at us slightly surprised and then she made a small smile. "Well, if that's what you want, but if Wahl tries something again, just tell me." She said in a slightly less happy and cheerful voice which confused me and then she turned around and started walking away.

"Are you two alright?" Orihime asked us in concern. We both nodded. "That's a relief." She said while smiling and hugging us both.

We hugged her back, but what I couldn't stop thinking about was when she said, '...Lord Zeref who's currently in a bad state right now...'

The next morning with Larcade and Aizen... Aizen POV

I woke up with Larcade snuggling me in his sleep. I couldn't help but blush slightly and then I started caressing his head gently, which made him open his beautiful bright orange eyes, and look up at me with his cute sleepy expression. Then he smiled at me.

"Hello Aizen.~♡" He said in a soft sleepy manner. "Good morning Larcade. How are you feeling?" I said to him.

He yawned a bit and then he said, "I'm alright, and you?" I smiled and said, "I'm fine." He smiled back at me and leaned in for a kiss which made me blush.

When he placed his soft lips on mine I immediately kissed him back. We were interrupted by someone knocking on the door, judging from the spiritual pressure it was Hitsugaya.

We stopped kissing, and then I went to sit on the chair beside the bed Larcade was on, just so he wouldn't think anything wrong and then I said, "Come in." Larcade was also sitting down, but on the bed with the pillow behind himself, just so he'll be more comfortable.

"Can you tell me why Gin has locked himself in a closet?" Hitsugaya asked after opening the door and I had to contain my laughter at what he just said.

Before I could respond Larcade said, "Judging by the scent in the air, it seems as if Uryu Ishida was chasing him around last night while trying to shoot him with arrows, and...accidentally shot my Father two times with it..."

We both facepalmed while muttering, "Dumb Quincy. Is he trying to get himself killed?" Larcade shrugged, and said, "Poor Invel hasn't slept at all, he's still awake since he cares so much about my Father's health. He's been watching him all night and still is right now..."

Then he stood up and said, "Don't worry about me though, I can walk on my own to go and check how my Father is doing."

We looked towards the door when a white haired male with scarlet red eyes and a blue coat came in and said, "Larcade, Lord Zeref is requesting your presence." He looked really sleepy even though he had a serious expression.

Larcade nodded, "Sure, I'm heading there right now, thanks Invel, but please stay here, you need to sleep." When he left, Invel looked at us with a small frown and said, "You two come with me."

"I believe that Larcade told you to go to bed. So why are you not doing so?" I questioned with my usual dark smirk on my face.

Invel sighed and said, "It's already morning and even if I'm really sleepy, I'm not going to sleep because I need to do my everyday routine, and I need to meet up with the other Spriggans. So there's no rest for me until it's night again, Aizen Sousuke." In a serious tone even though he looked ready to collapse and sleep.

Then he turned around and started walking out the room. Hitsugaya knocked him over the head with the flat side of his Hyorinmaru's blade and he passed out.

When he fell on the ground I sweatdropped and said, "Now what do we do with him?" I looked up when I saw a orange haired male looking at us in surprise before saying, "Why the hell did you guys hit the Winter General?!"

"He hasn't gotten any sleep, Larcade told him to go to bed but, the idiot wouldn't listen. So we knocked him out so we could lock him in his room so he'll sleep." Hitsugaya said while shrugging.

The orange haired male looked at us and said, "Oh, but don't call him an idiot, if he hears you then I'm pretty sure he'll freeze us or something else as punishment..." While sweatdropping.

Invel stood up quickly and grabbed the male by the collar before throwing him at Hitsugaya, causing them to fall down and then he said, "How dare you knock me out Hitsugaya?!" In an angry and annoyed tone.

"This is how you knock someone unconscious Toshiro." I said while Shun-Poing over and hitting Invel in the face with a frying pan.

When he stumbled backwards and fell down while having a hand over his face he said, "Stop hitting me as if you want to hurt me badly!" When I was about to do it one more time, I stopped immediately when I saw Larcade and Zeref standing there staring at me in surprise.

"He won't willingly go to bed. Hitsugaya hit him first anyways." I said to them. I sweatdropped when I saw Invel close to Zeref and when he removed his hand from his face, his nose was bleeding and then he said, "Lord Zeref! They keep hitting me in the face!"

Zeref looked at me, "Uh, you didn't really have to be hitting him, but it's alright. Invel." He said in a more serious tone which surprised Invel, "Go and sleep or I'll make him keep on hitting you." Invel nodded immediately before standing up and ran away quickly.

Larcade smiled and said, "Come guys, I want to present you guys to the Spriggan 12 members." Hitsugaya said, "Not interested in that. It sounds as boring as being frozen to death and I would know. I did freeze to death."

I got surprised when it looked as if Larcade would burst in tears due to him looking sad and eventually he did. Zeref got surprised as well before he went up to Hitsugaya and started hitting his head. "Look what you did! You made my son cry you moron!" He said with a 💢 expression.

I looked over at Larcade again and then I saw a long dark purple haired male hugging him and was rubbing his head gently which made me feel a bit jealous. Then he looked at me and said, "I heard him crying, so I came here to comfort him. He is my dear friend that I haven't seen in a long time." Before he looked back at him and kept on comforting him.

"Is Uryu gone yet?" Gin asked cautiously while peeking into the room. Zeref went over to him after letting go of Hitsugaya and said, "Last night I told him to leave you and them alone, so he did but he warned me to be careful around you guys, especially Aizen."

I facepalmed before saying, "Let me guess, he told you about the Vizored and Soul Society incidents. Leave it to a Quincy to rat out a Soul Reaper on everything we've done wrong behind our backs. Isn't that right, Uryu Ishida?" Then the aforementioned Quincy poked his head out of his hiding place knowing he'd been caught. "Damn you, Sousuke Aizen."

When the long purple haired male left Larcade stood next to me and whispered very quietly so no one else would hear. "Don't worry, that won't change the way I think about you." I was glad that he made sure no one else heard.

Zeref looked at Uryu and said, "Uryu, why don't you guys just get along for now and not fight? You guys are in a completely different dimension."

"He kidnapped Orihime and tried to kill us." Uryu stated while crossing his arms. Zeref sighed and looked to the side, "Uryu, your allies and your supposedly called enemies aren't going to try to kill each other for now. Which means that you can at least do the same thing."

"Not until I'm 100% sure he's not going to try to murder me in my sleep if I let my guard down." Uryu said while giving me a dirty look.

Zeref looked at him again and said, "Don't worry Uryu, I'm sure he won't during the time you guys are in our dimension." Larcade nodded and sighed lightly.

"How can I know that for sure? You lot have no idea what that asshole has done!" Uryu said while still giving me a dirty look.

We all got surprised when Zeref went right in front of Uryu before grabbing his shoulders and slammed him on the wall a bit harshly, "Uryu! I don't care what Aizen and his companions did in your dimension! Just forget already about what happened! Not all of your enemies will be your enemies forever! Some enemies can regret everything they did just like Aizen and his friends did once they met us! The past is the past Uryu Ishida! So just stop remembering because that's what's making you not have faith in them! So deal with the consequences that happen 48 hours ago and start looking up to the present!"

By now Zeref was in tears and then he let go of him before turning away and walking out the room. "Well he's over emotional. Can't he just accept the fact that some people just flat out can't forgive certain people?" Uryu commented while sweatdropping.

I looked at Larcade when he said, "The only reason my Father was crying is because everyone that does not live in this continent sees him as a danger to everything and he's always been getting hurt physically and internally. So please don't cause my Father anymore pain, he's had endless suffering ever since he was a kid. And Uryu, just try to at least get along with them. Just this one time and if you guys get to go back home someday, then you can continue seeing them as a threat."

"But they are a threat." Uryu protested in response. "Not in this dimension." Larcade answered back immediately with a small smile as if he were planning something.

"Hey, there you are Uryu!" I heard Ichigo yell as he ran in. I saw Larcade sweatdrop and say, "There is so many people from your world coming in our dimension...what is there going to be like a million more coming in?" Before falling down from fainting.

Ichigo sweatdropped and said, "What's with him?" I went to pick him up, and said, "He said something about, if there are going to be a million more people from our world coming to their dimension."

We all looked up when we heard a loud roar from outside which made me wonder what it could've been. "What the fuck was that?!" Ichigo yelled in surprise.

"How should either of us know?! Only Larcade and the others from this world would know!" I yelled back in response. Then we all looked at Larcade when he said, "My Father is talking to his childhood friend who is currently a Dragon."

"Dafuq?! I thought you were unconscious?!" Larcade chuckled lightly, "Yeah but that roar woke me up. Come everyone, let's go see where my Father is at."

We followed him to what I'm assuming is his room and once we were out on the balcony we looked onto another part of the castle and I got shocked when we saw Zeref standing on top of a pointy-shaped roof and was facing a huge black with blue Dragon before reaching out to touch it gently.

Hitsugaya looked at him as though wondering if he was in his right mind or not.

The Dragon let him touch it before flying back a bit and then a huge portal opened up a bit far down, but what surprised me even more was when Zeref looked down a bit, before dropping himself and going in the portal and then the Dragon went in there after him before the portal closed up. "Dafuq just happened?!" Ichigo yelled in surprise.

"It seems that my Father's childhood friend wanted to show him something or go somewhere else." Larcade said while looking up at the sky. "That guy looks like he'd eat your dad!" Ichigo said in worry.

Larcade looked at him and said, "Don't worry Ichigo, he won't harm my Father. Like I said a few seconds ago they're childhood friends. So they might just talk to each other or-"

He stopped talking immediately and looked at him in surprise, "Wait...I think I might have to go in there and save him..." Before looking away and put his hand on his face as if he forgot or remembered something.

"I'm guessing that you just now remembered that my dad's not in his right mind at all times, Larcade-kun?" The orange-haired dude said making me feel a little bit jealous.

Larcade looked at him and said, "Serena! You surprised me and uh yeah...I just remembered that it's Dragon Mating Season and your Father might be trying to mate with my Father! Can you please make a portal appear?" In a slightly panicking tone.

"Sure!" He said while making a portal appear. Larcade smiled in relief and said, "Thank you Serena!" What made me get even more jealous was when that Serena hugged him and held him close, "You're welcome, Larcade-kun.~♡" What I didn't expect was when he gave a quick kiss on the mouth to my Larcade.

I punched him in the face and grabbed Larcade and held him close to me protectively.

When I did that Larcade blushed and said, "Uh, you didn't have to be so harsh, Aizen." Before hugging me. "He touched you, I'm the only one allowed to do that." I told him quietly so no one else would hear.

I saw him start blushing even more and then he smiled at me before saying very quietly, "Don't worry, I'll always belong to you.~♡"

I smiled happily at him while hugging him. I leaned closer to his neck and kissed it gently. When I did I heard him let out a soft but quiet moan before saying quietly, "Aizen.~♡ Don't forget that the others are still here and...we have to go through the portal.~♡" Then he let out another quiet moan.

I nodded after removing my lips from his neck. When I stopped hugging him I saw him blushing and then he said to the rest of them, "Let's go in the portal!" Before letting them jump in there and lastly he held my hand before smiling happily and then he jumped in there with me.

Once we went in, the portal closed up behind us. I looked in front of myself only to see something kind of disturbing. There was a cyan haired dude literally pinning down Zeref, and had him laying down facing the ground, while he was behind him saying something to him by whispering in his ear.

I looked down at Larcade who facepalmed before saying, "Aizen...this is the way a Dragon Slayer or a Dragon starts acting when they go into heat at Dragon Mating Season. That guy on top of my Father is nicknamed the Dragon King for his immense powerful magic. He's originially a Chaos Dragon Slayer which is the most powerful out there, but the only problem is that if you're a Dragon Slayer and you keep on mastering your abilities, you'll get overpowered and turn into a Dragon yourself just like him. But right now he could finally manage to turn into that Dragon we saw and his human form, which he currently is in right now. His whole name is Acnologia Redfox and he used to have an older sibling named Thackery Binx Redfox, but my Father said that his family was killed when he was a little boy."

"Shouldn't we get him off of Zeref?" I asked him. He looked up at me and said, "It'll be kind of hard since he's powerful, but sure, let's try to get him off of my Father. But one thing."

I looked at him slightly confused and when he leaned closer to me he whispered very quietly in my ear, "Uryu looks jealous." I looked at the Quincy in amusement.

He did look jealous and looked as if he were ready to beat the Chaos Dragon Slayer senseless. And speaking about him, Acnologia looked up at us and said, "What do you guys want?"

Zeref who was currently still under him was trying to get out from underneath him, but Acnologia wouldn't let him since he kept on grabbing his shoulders. "Acnologia let go of me! That hurts!" Zeref said in pain.

Acnologia looked down at him and said, "Why if we're just about to mate?" Uryu looked at him with a 💢 expression and said, "If he wants you to let him go you need to let go of him! He just told you that you're hurting him!" Acnologia looked up at him and then he sighed, "Fine, I'm just going to do it since I know that if I don't, then the same thing will happen just like when Serena met him."

Before pointing at Larcade who looked to the side slightly embarrassed. When Acnologia let go of Zeref he got out from underneath him quickly, stood up and ran over to Uryu and hugged him tightly since he helped defend him.

Acnologia stood up as well before making all of us including himself appear back in the castle. He looked at all of us before saying, "I hope you guys will have a great time, but I'm warning you guys from the other world, if you're currently in love with a Dragon Slayer or a Demon, you'll have to please them since at this time of the year it is Mating Season for both. And if you wait until the last day, they could be in pain for a week, half a month, or a whole month. I'm not gonna fetch someone to mate with this year since everyone is obviously scared of me and they won't be wanting to mate with me. I'm going to take my leave now."

Acnologia jumped off the balcony before turning into his Dragon form and flew away once he finished telling us.

"Arrogant jerk! Who does he think he is?! He practically tried to force himself onto poor Zeref and then the asshole flies off!" Uryu ranted in frustration.

Zeref looked up at him and said, "It's alright...that always happens. But thanks for defending me Uryu!" Before he continued hugging him tightly. "Are you okay?" Uryu asked him in concern.

Zeref nodded and continued hugging him. I gently picked up Larcade bridal-style and Shun-Poed us both to his room.

When I did he looked at me slightly surprised and said, "A-Aizen! W-What are you doing?" While blushing immensely. I sat him down on the bed and sat beside him and hugged him tightly. "I just wanted to cwuddle with you, Larcy-chan!~♡" I said to him happily.

He smiled happily before hugging me as well, "It's alright!~♡ Let's cwuddle Aizen-chan!~♡" We laid down and I held him close to me before kissing his neck gently while blushing slightly.

I heard him let out soft moans and then he said, "About what Acnologia said of Dragon and Demon Mating Season happening at the same time...it's true though~♡...that's why at this time of the year I get into so much heat that I have to be away from everyone if I don't want to mate with anyone~♡..." While grabbing onto my shoulders and pressed himself closer to me.

"Don't worry, I won't let you have to go through that this time!~♡ After all, you're my mate, right Larcade?~♡" I said to him while I kept gently kissing his neck.

I saw him blush and then he said, "Of course, Aizen!~♡" I smiled happily at him and kissed him in the mouth which made him let out a soft moan of pleasure.

He immediately kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss slightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer until our bodies were touching.

After a few minutes, we pulled away and blushed at the few strings of saliva in between our mouths. "I love you, Aizen.~♡" He said to me happily while blushing.

I smiled back at him, "I love you too, Larcade!~♡" He blushed even more when I said that. "What else do you want to do Aizen?~♡"

I shrugged and said, "I don't know but, I should probably go check on the Espadas and make sure they're not trying to kill each other. I've only got five Espadas left. So, if they killed each other that would not be good!"

He nodded and then we stood up, I turned to face him when I heard him say, "You can go, I could just go and check on the other Spriggans since they always almost want to murder each other..." While sweatdropping.

"Don't worry, Grimmjow, Nelliel, Ulquiorra, and Szayelaporro aren't gonna try to kill each other anytime soon." I heard the annoyingly familiar voice of the true Noveno Espada and former Assistant Captain of the Thirteenth Company, Kaien Shiba, tell me.

"Who is that?" Larcade asked in curiosity while looking at me. "One of the other Espadas, he was originally a Soul Reaper like me. He's not too fond of me. His name is Kaien Shiba." I told him as Kaien popped into the room.

"Yo! Have either of you seen Rukia?" He asked us in a slightly worried tone. "She's a Soul Reaper with long about shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes, wears a Soul Reaper uniform with a scarf, she's about this tall, and is slightly bossy." He described because Larcade didn't know what she looked like.

I saw Larcade sniff the air and looked at him, "I may have not met her but the way you describe her, she's outside in the castle gardens."

Kaien sighed in relief before running off to find Rukia. Larcade looked up at me and said, "Well, now I guess I'm off to go and make sure the Spriggans won't cause any damage and such to the castle. Bye for now I guess!" In a cheerful tone as he started walking away, but the way he walked looked as if he was trying to hide something, or some other thing. It could probably be from him being in heat or so.

I walked after him and hugged him tightly from behind once I caught up to him. "Larcade, is being in heat bothering you? I'd be more than happy to help you with it." I asked him in concern.

He looked up at me slightly surprised and then he smiled at me in a kind way. "To be honest it kinda does and if you were to be a Demon like me, believe me, it's not comfortable. It just feels like you have the urge to grab whoever's near you and mate with them right away." He said while chuckling lightly.

I wrapped my arms around him gently and said, "I'm fine with you doing that with me. I don't want you to be uncomfortable or in pain."

Larcade looked up at me in surprise and then his eyes got filled with a lustful glint, before he smiled at me seductively as he pressed his body closer to mine, "Are you sure you want me to mark you as my mate, Aizen?~♡"

I nodded and said, "Yes, I'm sure about this. Let's go back to the bed first though, all right?"

Larcade nodded, before we went back to the bed. We sat down and Larcade pulled me down to where he could reach my neck and he gently bit it so he could mark me.

I gasped slightly, but then I held him closer to me and felt as he marked me, which for some reason made me feel happy. When he finished he looked up at me while smiling happily and blushing slightly.

I couldn't help but smile back, "You look adorable, Larcade!" He blushed even more and said, "Thanks Aizy!~♡" I hugged him tightly and held him close to me, "You're welcome!~♡"

He hugged me tightly back while blushing immensely. "I think that the closeness we're having is making me feel a bit aroused for some reason.~♡" I said to him.

Larcade smiled at me and said, "Then let's mate, Aizen.~♡" Before leaning closer to me and kissed me. I blushed immensely when he said that to me.

I kissed him back, but what I didn't expect was for him to grab my hand and make me grope his perfect ass. But I didn't hesitate to grope it which caused him to let out soft moans of pleasure.

He deepened the kiss and he also let out a few moans in between kisses. I managed to slide my tongue into his mouth, which made him let out a slightly louder moan when I did that. He wrapped his arms around my neck and sat on my lap, and then I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

I saw him blush and then he continued kissing me while rubbing his lower half against my growing erection. I let out a moan of my own when I felt him doing that and blushed about 50 shades of red. "L-Larcade!~♡" I moaned out loud in embarrassment.

He looked up at me while smiling and said, "Did it feel good, Aizen?~♡" I nodded while blushing immensely from embarrassment. Larcade continued moving a bit roughly, before letting out a moan of his own. "You sound so adorable when you moan, Larcade!~♡"

"R-Really?~♡" He said in happiness as he pressed his body onto mine. I nodded before I continued kissing him passionately. Larcade blushed even more and also continued kissing me as well.

"You're just too cute when you're blushing!~♡" I told him happily. He smiled at me even more and said, "Thanks!~♡ But I think I want to mate already and please forgive me if it's too much!~♡"

I didn't even realize when he pulled down our lower clothing, but then he sat on my erection a bit too fast, which made him let out a louder moan. I moaned out loud in pleasure with him.

We both blushed and then I heard him keep on moaning as he continued moving and grabbed onto my shoulders. I grabbed his hips and started moving at a normal pace.

He looked up at me with a pleasured expression and was blushing at the same time. "Aizen!~♡ It feels so good!~♡" He moaned in pleasure as I continued moving.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, Larcade!~♡" I moaned to him, which made him smile at me, "You look like you're enjoying it as well!~♡"

We both blushed even more when Larcade said that to me. "To be honest I think I am, and...I think I'm going to have a release just like earlier!~♡" I admitted in honesty.

Larcade looked at me while blushing immensely in embarrassment and said, "P-Please d-do it!~♡"

I nodded, before thrusting a few more times and then I spilled my seed deep inside of him which caused him to moan out loud in pleasure. "Ah!~♡ Aizen!~♡ It's s-so t-thick and...w-warm!~♡ And s-so much g-going...i-inside of...m-me!~♡" Larcade moaned out loud in pleasure.

I held him close to me and smiled, "You look so adorable when you feel so much pleasure!~♡" I told him happily while slumping on top of him once I finished taking it out inside of him.

He wrapped his arms around me and said, "Thanks!~♡ I feel a lot better now and I'm so happy.~♡" I smiled at him and said, "You're welcome, my love!~♡ That's good to hear!~♡" Larcade smiled back at me and said, "Now let's get cleaned up and put on some new clothes after getting a bit of the rest we need!~♡"

"No need to." I pointed out that the Hogyoku had already cleaned us both up. Larcade hugged me tightly and said, "Thank you so much Aizen-chan!~♡" In a happy tone. I hugged him tightly back. "You're welcome Larcade-chan!~♡"

"Please stay and rest with me, or you could check on the others first and then come back here.~♡" Larcade said while holding me close. "I'm staying here with you, Larcade." I told him while hugging him tightly.

He looked up at me lovingly and smiled happily, "Thank you, Aizen.~♡" He said as he rested his head gently on my chest and closed his eyes.

"You're welcome, Larcade.~♡" I said to him. I held him close to me and rubbed his head gently, then I heard him say, "Just to tell you, we might have to do what we did just now, a couple more times each day until Mating Season ends, because that's how it works.~♡" In a soft, gentle tone.

I looked down at him and blushed slightly when he said that. He looked up at me a made a kind smile, "It may sound a little weird but I can try to handle it when I get into heat again if you want.~♡"

"It's fine. You don't need to do that, Larcade.~♡" I told him while smiling back at him while blushing slightly.

Larcade nodded and snuggled closer to me. "Alright...I'm kind of sleepy though..." He said while closing his eyes. "You get all the rest you need, Larcade." I said to him.

He nodded and after some time, I heard him let out soft snores. I smiled and rubbed his head gently with one hand, before pulling him closer, and put the blankets over us.

Meanwhile with Uryu & Zeref... Uryu Ishida POV

I had a small smile on my face as I sat next to Zeref while he watched me sew an outfit. "Have you always known how to sew?" He asked me while watching me sew in interest.

"I've been able to sew since I was very young." I told him proudly. "Oh, that's nice, I've known for as long as I can remember. It's been quite a while for me since I'm over 400 years old. Here, let me show you."

I handed him the clothing and the needle, when he grabbed them, he started sewing a bit quickly, but he was doing a neat job. Except it was in the wrong style. "Uh Zeref, I have a certain style that I do but you're not doing it right." I said while trying not to upset him.

He sweatdropped and then he said, "I didn't know...eh I think it's better for you to continue..." Then he handed it back to me and facepalmed. "Don't worry about it." I said to him.

"Thank you Uryu..." He responded and then what I didn't expect was that he leaned against my shoulder a bit and said, "Then I shall watch you closely since I'm so old!" I sweatdropped when he leaned really close to where I was sewing.

"Actually, in comparison to some of the people in our world, mainly the Soul Reapers, you aren't as old as you view yourself." I told him.

I heard him sigh, "Alright...but continue sewing so I can learn from you Uryu!" He said as he shook me gently. "Please don't shake me." I requested as I continued sewing.

"Ok..." He responded as he stopped and continued watching me. "Don't worry, I'm not upset with you or something like that." I assured him.

He looked up at me and then he made a small smile and nodded, "Alright." Then he kept on watching me sew. I started working on the cape.

(A/N: What the outfit will look like when finished.)

"You sew really awesome, I always wanted to learn that type of sewing though, but I always failed miserably." He told me while chuckling lightly.

"It takes time and patience to perfect." I said to him. He nodded in understandment and said, "Alright." When he smiled a bit, I got surprised when I felt him kiss me on the cheek quickly before scooting away and covering his face.

I blushed immensely when he did that. "Eh, gomenasai for doing that Uryu, I just thought you looked so um, happy and cute. Uh, please forgive me..." He said as he continued covering his face in embarrassment I guess.

"Eh, it's alright." I said in embarrassment. When he took his hands off his face, he looked at me with a blush and said, "Please don't be mad but...I think I like you..."

I blushed even more and said, "I like you too." Zeref looked at me surprised and blushed even more as well before scooting right next to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I turned 50 shades of red and kissed him back.

When I did that he pulled me closer and started kissing me passionately. I laid down the outfit I was sewing and what I was using to sew it to the side before I wrapped my arms around Zeref as I kissed him passionately back.

I felt him wrap his arms around my neck and then I felt him deepen the kiss slightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

When I did I heard him let out a soft moan which made me blush even more, if that was even possible.

After a few minutes, we pulled away and blushed at the few strings of saliva in between our mouths. When he looked at me, he smiled while blushing immensely. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what got into me!" I said in embarrassment.

He hugged me tightly and said, "It's alright! I don't mind you kissing me, to be honest, it felt really nice." In a calm but happy voice. I hugged him tightly back.

"I don't know why, but even though you were a little rude to me when we first encountered, to me it was like love at first sight even though I didn't show it. The whole entire night when Invel was watching me sleep, the only thing I had in my head was, when could I confess my feelings for you since me being into guys is probably weird, right?" Zeref said to me while rubbing the back of my head gently.

"It's not weird at all." I said to him. Zeref looked at me slightly surprised and then he made a kind smile. "Thank you, Uryu." He said as he continued holding me close.

Since I had my head in his shoulder, I looked down a bit and blushed slightly when I saw his behind. "Don't mention it."

When I looked at him, he was looking at me while blushing immensely, he probably found out what I was looking at. "A-Alright." He said in embarrassment.

When we stopped hugging, Zeref smiled at me again and said, "W-Well, um, sorry for disturbing your sewing, but uh, you can continue Uryu." With a small blush on his face.

I just nodded before I resumed my sewing. I looked at him a bit and saw that he still had a slightly embarrassed expression with his blush still present as he was watching me again. "Why are you still so embarrassed?" I asked him curiously.

"W-Well, since I like you, I just um, I really liked the kiss we shared just now." He said in a nervous or embarrassed tone. "There's no reason to be embarrassed about that." I told him.

He pulled me down and gave me another quick kiss before standing up. "Uh, I'm going to take a shower quickly and then I'll come back." He told me as he blushed immensely.

I nodded and then he went away quickly. I sighed and then I continued sewing. 'Why does he have to look so arousing when he's embarrassed?!' I thought to myself.

After a little while, Zeref came back and had different clothing on, then he smiled at me, "Did you finish sewing during the time I was taking a shower? Or not yet?" He asked me as he sat right next to me before hugging me.

(A/N: This clothing above)

I couldn't help but wrap an arm around his waist and pull him a little closer, "Not yet, but almost." I told him while I continued sewing, when I looked at him a bit, he was blushing but let me hold him close. 'Dammit, if I keep on looking at him, then I'll only end up taking him here and now. Would he even be alright if I did that?' I thought to myself as I watched his adorable expression watch me sew.

Then he layed his head on my chest a bit and then I made a small smile while I continued.

Later when I finished I set it to the side and what I used to sew it so we wouldn't have to damage it or anything. Then I made him look up at me before we both leaned in and gave each other a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist, but when I did he let out a soft moan.

I blushed immensely when he did. "Uryu, you're groping my behind..." Zeref told me in between kisses. I looked down and blushed even more when I saw that I was and pulled my hand away immediately.

He chuckled lightly and said, "It's alright! Just to tell you, I'm really sensitive right there." While blushing immensely. "I didn't even realize my hand was there until you pointed it out. I'm so sorry!" I responded in embarrassment.

Zeref smiled and said, "There's no need to be embarrassed, Uryu! I'm alright with that!" "But it's indecent to do something like that to someone especially without their consent!" I reasoned.

He hugged me tightly and said, "Since I love you, I don't mind at all if you do something on purpose or on accident even if I didn't know!" As he smiled brightly even though he was blushing.

I turned 50 shades of red and hugged him back. "I don't mind whatever happens to me either in combat or something else in the future, but I'll always love you, Uryu." He said in a calm voice and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you too, Zeref." I said while blushing in embarrassment. He looked at me with a happy expression before leaning in to kiss me. I kissed him back immediately.

He pulled me a little closer and deepened it slightly which made me blush immensely. I slipped my tongue into his mouth while pulling him closer.

I felt him put his hands gently on my shoulders and he sat on my lap as we continued our slowly rising heated kiss. I deepened the kiss slightly and started grinding my lower regions against his slightly.

He moaned a bit and also rubbed his against mine a little rougher. I let out a moan of my own and started tongue kissing him desperately while I began to dry hump Zeref.

When I did, he also kissed me a little desperate and slipped his tongue in my mouth as well while letting out muffled moans. I let out a soft moan as well and I continued dry humping and tongue kissing Zeref.

I felt him wrap his legs around me and continued our heated kiss before saying, "Uryu...take me...here and now...please.~♡" In between kisses.

I stopped and smiled at him. "Gladly." He blushed and smiled back at me. I pinned him down on the nearby futon before pulling off his pants before we took off our clothes and I positioned my erect length at Zeref's entrance.

He was blushing immensely and nodded immediately when I looked at him. I entered him slowly to give him time to adjust.

I heard him let out a few soft moans and then he said, "I don't mind if you go in fast if you just want to ravage me.~♡" As he continued blushing.

"I don't want to just ravage you. I want to love you, please you, and make you happy." I told him in a passionate tone. He smiled at me and nodded in understandment before letting out more soft moans.

I finished entering him and started to move at a normal pace. He started moaning a little bit louder and blushed a bit more when I moved. "I'm not being too hard or going too fast, am I?" I asked him.

He shook his head and said, "N-No, at least, not yet.~♡" As he smiled and continued moaning. "Would you like me go faster, Zeref?" I asked him lovingly.

When I asked him he nodded immediately and said, "Please.~♡" I smiled at him and immediately complied.

I blushed a bit when I heard him moan a little louder and then he said, "Uryu!~♡ You're hitting my prostate so much that it feels good!~♡"

"I'm glad you're enjoying this, Zeref.~♡" I said to him. "U-Uryu!~♡ I-If you feel like releasing your l-load....t-then please release it i-inside of me!~♡" He moaned to me.

I turned 50 shades of red when he said that. "Alright.~♡" I replied in return and then he started kissing me a little desperate and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately kissed him back. I continued kissing him while moving at the same time and then I heard him let out a few louder moans before I held him close and came deep inside of him.

He moaned out loud in pleasure and said, "It feels so good!~♡" I smiled at him and said, "I'm glad."

After releasing my load inside of him I slumped on top of him and felt him hold me close. "Let's get cleaned up and go to bed. Okay, Uryu?" Zeref said and I nodded before we went and cleaned up before we went to bed in his bedroom.

Meanwhile back in Ichigo & Co.'s World.... Karin Kurosaki POV

"Ichigo, where are you? I keep hearing a voice in my head. It says we're all in danger." I said while looking out my bedroom window.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please vote and comment! Srry for any spelling or grammar errors! It's cuz I check too fast sometimes! This story is dedicated to 0UlquiorraCifer0! Her stories are awesome! Sayonara until next time!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 671 11
After the unfortunate accident, Y/n L/n is now reincarnated into another world with the Ten Shadows cursed technique. The journey in another world wi...
5.8K 215 11
The story of how Ichigo and Orihime Came to be. this story will work from the day after the battle with Yhwach to maybe a week or so after we meet Ka...
29.7K 1.5K 33
What happens after you've died? That's a question which has haunted us for many centuries. Lucy, however, is soon to find out as she tragically passe...
96.3K 2.1K 26
This is a book of Bleach Imagines where either the reader is paired with male characters from the show or characters from the show are paired with fe...