youngblood // p. hockstetter...

By RainyDay-Writer

W A R N I N G ( 1 8 + ) "she was the only thing that scared him because she was as real and psychotic as he w... More

// introduction
|characters|
\\SPRING
//one
//two
//three
//four
//five
//six
//seven
//eight
//ten
//eleven
//twelve
//thirteen
//fourteen
//fifteen
//sixteen
//seventeen
//eighteen
//nineteen
//twenty
//twenty-one
//twenty-two
// twenty-three
//twenty-four
//twenty-five
\\END OF SPRING
||characters||
\\SUMMER
//twenty-six
//twenty-seven
//twenty-eight
//twenty-nine
//thirty
//thirty-one
//thirty-two
//thirty-three
thirty-four//
//thirty-five
//thirty-six
//thirty-seven
//thirty-eight
//thirty-nine
//forty

//nine

6.1K 229 95
By RainyDay-Writer

•••

It was in the first 45 minutes of the film that Rosemary realised how shit the movie was.

As much as she would've loved to stare at Jenny Seagrove all day, she held a certain disdain for coven and sacrificial films. Jude had firmly planted himself between Rosemary and the other boys, but seemed too engrossed in the film to notice the not so subtle looks that Patrick was giving an equally oblivious Rosemary. It wasn't until Camilla begun killing the gang members that Rosemary nudged Jude, whom was transfixed on the screen .

"Hm?"

"I'm going to the bathroom" Not wanting to walk in front of the boys, she turned and walked the opposite way, descending the stairs and walking out the door on the left side of the theatre, earning a couple of irritated looks from movie watchers. Stepping into the corridor, she found it completely empty, not a single person in sight as the theatre doors where firmly shut. Muttering in irritation, she begun walking towards the bathrooms in a huff.

She could be at home, finishing the shit tonnes of homework given to her that day, or better yet walking around Derry. There was so much more she could be doing then sitting in a theatre house with a group of teenage boys watching a sub-par movie. Finding the male and female bathrooms opposite each other, she descended the small stairway before slipping inside, being met with complete deafening silence.

After doing her business, she washed her hands and stared in the mirror.

She wouldn't let her stress get in the way of how she looked, she refused to let that happen. She pinched the skin beneath her jaw, her neck and cheeks, now regretting everything she'd just eaten. "Fuck" She muttered, running a hand through her icy blonde hair. Her cheeks where slightly flushed, undoubtedly from the heat of being so close to her brother for so long. Stepping away, she re-arranged her hair and smoothed her dress before stepping out of the bathroom, contemplating whether she could sneak into another movie. She hastily ran up the stairs, her head lowered as she watched the steps.

Patrick had just stepped into the small area of flooring which connected the two bathrooms when she ran into him, however unlike their first encounter, neither of them fell as Patrick caught her by her elbows. Letting out a small gasp of surprise, Rosemary looked up with an apology on the peak of her tongue before she realised whom she'd ran into, his eyes watching her perfectly mastered filter as she shyly smiled. "We really need to stop running into each other like this" She tried to pull away but a quick tug and he'd pulled her flush against his front, his thumbs rubbing rhythmically against her forearms. She stilled, closing her eyes as he leered at her with an unsettlingly unpleasant grin. There was an unbearable intensity to his actions that didn't quite scare her, just mildly disturbed her. "Please let go" There was a hint of anger in her tone, but it was wrapped in layer upon layer of false fear and naivety which only excited him more.

"Still think I can't handle a girl like you?" Patrick taunted, twisting his neck to stare down at her as he leant forward. She yanked at her arms, her legs brushing his as she placed her hands against his body and pushed. He tensed, evidently struggling but winning regardless. She grunted and he smiled at her, his teeth stained with actions Rosemary could very accurately imagine him doing.

In a moments decision, he let go of her arms as she pushed off him. He thought she may tumble down the stairs, she might break her neck, or better yet she'd knock her head and bleed something awful down the staircase.

But she didn't, for a moment she grasped air, her feet fumbling on nothing, before she caught her hand on the bannister that followed the stairs along the wall and stopped her descent. Eyes wide and heart hammering in her chest, she took long, shaky breaths as her chest quaked at how very near she'd come to falling down a flight of tiled stairs and images flashed before her eyes. Her hair soaked in blood, her twitching body, and Patrick watching her bleed to death on the stairs, content. Slowly, she slumped against the walls, her hands shaking as they held the bannister.

"That could've killed me. If I'd fallen"

"I know"

That single reply confirmed the small inkling Rosemary had borne to Patrick since their first encounter. Since she'd gone to her locker and opened another's pencil case, finding dead flies and a dark green ruler.

Patrick's pencil case.

Standing she tightly clenched the wooden pole, supporting her weight before she reached the top of the stairs again, staring at Patrick with a false mask of terror.

He snickered, his teeth flashing yellow against the lights lining the walls. "Still think I can't handle a girl like you?" He towered over her until he crouched lower, closing the distance between them as he prowled closer to her, step by step, pushing her back down the stairs. "You're wrong. Because I know exactly what kind of girl a little slut like you is like" She reached the bottom step, her face now a mask of indifference. For a moment she glanced at the door of the bathroom beside her. "You're sneaky-" Patrick's long gangly arm smacked against the wall to the right of her head, making her jump. "-but you scram when it gets too intense" His face was inches from her cheek as she stared at the bathroom door.

They where both silent, Patrick observing her with the same off-putting intensity which chased away all others. Slowly, she felt his left hand slip from the wall, gently her groping her side. In a tactical, almost cautious manner, his hand rose as though trying to see how far she would allow him to go before screaming. Maybe it was because she was new, she didn't know about his disregard for schooling, or rules, or boundaries. He knew nothing about her, and maybe that was why he wasn't concerned to touch her. Patrick was yet to understand the repercussions of taking control from Rosemary Fennler.

She turned to face him, her nose briefly bumping his. She could see the acne dotting his skin, the unshaven stubble prickling his upper lip and the small slick of sweat lining his forehead as he got excited. Eyes half lidded, she leant against the wall.

"And what? You think you're intense?" In a swift movement that shocked Patrick to his core, she grabbed the crotch of his jeans, pressing her hand plush against his cock. A sound akin to an animal being strangled escaped Patrick's throat as his back arched in pleasure, straightening so he very nearly smothered Rosemary with his chest as his erection grew against her. "You think I'd run from a boy like you?" For a second, Patrick thought he may finish then and there as she pressed tighter against his already tightening jeans. His knee buckled slightly, bringing him downwards until a quick jolt of her hands brought him up again. "That's where you are wrong Patrick" He loved the way his name sounded off her tongue. Gripping his hair, he pressed his forehead against the wall above her, unable to comprehend the intense feelings in his abdomen. It was a different experience having someone do it to him rather then he himself just jerking off. He didn't control her hand, the pressure, the movement, anything.

Patrick was putty in her hand as she stroked him in a hypnotising motion.

"Do you want me to screw you Patrick?" Her voice brushed against his jaw and he began gasping, unable to draw in oxygen quick enough. It was all so thrilling, the motion of her hand, the lack of control, the possibility of being seen, her voice.

"Fuck..." He grunted.

"Patrick?" Her hand quickened and he gasped, his stomach tightening as his fingers dug tightly into her hair. "You need to answer me when you're spoken to. Answer me"

"Y-yes" He pressed her head against his chest, the desire to consume this power she emitted overwhelming him. His muscles where tightening, yet growing weak in an instant. "Ugh!" He unwillingly fell to his knees, his hand still clasping the stair guard desperately as she crouched in front of him. "I-I'm going to-!"

And then it was gone, as quickly as it's started.

Rosemary stood, smirking in cruel amusement as Patrick sat at her feet, panting like a dog. He frowned, still panting as his body slumped. As breathtaking as it'd felt he felt completely unsatisfied, because she'd stopped short of him finishing.

"Don't fuck with me again Hockstetter. I can't promise I'll go so easy on you next time"

And she left him there, a horny, sweaty mess of a boy as she went back to her shitty movie, an unsettling grin on her face as she sat beside Jude.

"You missed the good shit!" Jude whined quietly, glancing at her as she happily munched on her popcorn.

"Oh, I highly doubt that"

•••

...I wasn't kidding about the warning 😂 this is just a taste of what's to come.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921 20 9
they called him the dauntless. for he feared nothing but himself. - sihtric x ftm!oc disclaimer!: this story contains depictions of violence, abuse...
22.4K 619 23
(under major editing) in which the guy hates the girl and the girl likes the guy but the girl, the guy, and their friends are also figuring out the m...
288K 4.9K 21
"How many times do I have to tell you to not have sex in my alley?!" "I'm sorry, sir. I just couldn't help myself! Have you seen her?!" #1 in RichieT...
7K 107 31
Living in Derry Maine as a Bowers wasn't exactly a fairytale. Leslie Bowers was just trying to survive since her mom left, leaving Henry and her to t...