Murder in Kembleford (#4 in t...

Od rockdragonmaster

Toothless and I are back at Kembleford for another week. After having a lot going on the other times, I thoug... Více

Disclaimer
Walking through Kembleford High street.
Sid's favourite place
What? Are you insane?
You think I'm insane? Then explain this.
Why don't we disscuss this over a cup of tea.
The interview room
Father Brown comes to visit
Back to where it all started
Means, Motive, and Opportunity
Questions, questions and more questions
Anonymous Tip Off
Dark, Spooky, Warehouses
The Drive Home
Saturday Morning
The End

Spending a night in a cold, dark cell.

26 1 0
Od rockdragonmaster

"You can tell me all you like you didn't do it, but that's not what the evidence says." The inspector said.

That's when I knew to stay silent, before being put in the dreadful cell, a search was begun. Well it was more off a hand-over-your-forbidden-item. So I did what I was told.

"Shoes as well." I noted. "Unless you want." I demonstrated with my hands.
"Because of laces."

"Don't you think it's time, you said enough about the 21st century?" Inspector Mallory said giving me something to think about.

Then I was put in the cell, where it was cold and dark as the sun was setting outside. Immediately I went to the higher up platform to sit on, with my knees up to my chin, back against the wall I sighed.

'What had I got myself into?' I asked myself.

I sat there for a while staring at all four deep dark blue walls, thinking about how this had happened. I was also hoping that the Father would have enough information to show that it wasn't me.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
205K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
453K 30.9K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...