Raising the prey

By destineyrb

Betral, cycle of self harm, and reasons for forgiveness. Follow Marciline and Eros as they raise their six... More

Raising the prey
Ch.1 Introduction
Ch.2 HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS!!!
ch.3 Operation get my man
Ch.4 Double date
AN://
Ch.5 Damn Sora and I thought I was the bitch in this family.
Ch.6 House party
Ch.8 Second chances
Ch.9 A test of love (part 1)
A test of love ( part 2)
Ch. 10 The moment of truth
ch.11 Where's Adam?

Ch.7 Ring the alarm

60 5 3
By destineyrb

(AN:// plz vote, comment, and follow me.) Sora's dark side Ivy---------->

recap:

"WHAOH WE ARE THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS OF THE NIGTOSHPERE!!"  Dimka and I. said getting out of the pool.

"YOU CHEATED!!" yelled Rachael. At that everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"What did you say to me?" I said in a low threating voice as I could feel my eyes start to glow teal.

Dimka's pov

 Uh oh shit is about to get real. There's few thing that can set Sora off: 1.) threatening our family and friends. 2.) bullies. 3.) calling her a liar/ cheater. You can call her a bitch and it won't faze her, but when you fasely accuse her of something she's not that like a slap in the face

to her.

' Marci ring the alarm, your daughter is about to get psychotic bunny butt on some girl.' I said through our mind link.

' Did some girl try to flirt with Adam?' she asked thinking it was Koura.

' No it Sora that's about to kill some girl who's going out with her mate. Who's now her ex-mate because of this girl and she just called Sora a cheater at 'chicken'.' I hurried and that's where Marci cut off the mind link.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO  ME!?" Sora said louder drawing a crowd.

"Sora come on. It's just a gam-" I started but she cut me off.

"NO Dimka I wanna hear what she has to say."  she said putting her hands on her hips glaring Rachael straight in the eyes. Of course her eyes are glowing that dangerous teal. Oh man Ring the alarm!!

"You heard me. Just because your the princess of the Nightosphere doesn't mean you can have everything you want. Apprently you have to cheat to get what you want." Rachael  said all smug. If only she knew what she had done.

" Clearly you forgot how your cheap fake nails dug into my flesh drawing blood." Sora said raising her bloody hands." Now I'll give you til the count 3 to take back what you've said and apologize."Sora said. That the difference between Sora and her sisters. She'll give a person a chance to apologize, while Koura and Lyric will attack first then get their apologizes.

"I refuse to apologize for something that I didn't do. If anything you should apologize to me and I'm not afraid to fight a little spoiled princess like you." Rachael said with her arms crossed all snobby. You know what I'll just let Sora have her fun for a little while. 

" ooo bitch if I was you I'll take that offer. Even I'm not that stupid enough to challenge Sora. She kills without remose." Essence tried to warned Rachael.

"Yet your stupid enough to fuck with Koura and Lyric?" Elliot asked.

"oh shut up." Essence said walking away from Elliot, but still close to the fight.

"3..." Sora started but it wasn't in her sweet innocent voice. It was more of a women's taunting voice and a scary ass smile with sharp teeth.. SHIT! THAT"S IVY. SORA'S DARK SIDE!!"2..1!" Ivy said and within a blink of an eye she was in front of Rachael.

Rachael was in shock that Sora/ Ivy made it to her in a nano second. She didn't even had time to defend herself. Sora/Ivy had already cocked her fist back and release a powerful blow. It sent  Rachael spiraling into a boudler. Sora/Ivy didn't let up. She was right there the second Rachael's body hit that boudler and started pounding on her face. By the 12th hit I 'tired' to interven.

"Sora honey. At some point you have to stop." I said trying to hold her arms down but it didn't even slow her down. She didn't even answer me.

"GUYS I COULD USE A LITTLE HELP!! REMEMBER THIS IS MARCI'S DAUGHTER!!" i called to anyone who's willing to help. The only brave ones were my brothers, father, Marcellus, Elliot, Ero's father and brothers, uncle Kolona. So basicly a grand total of 20 grown men tried to pry Sora off of Rachal. It didn't make a difference what we did, she just kept going. She even manage to pull out one of Rachael's fangs. It will take months for that to grow back.*shivers*Within 8 minutes of the fight Marci made her way through the crowd.

" SORA EROSA NIGHT!" Marci called, Ivy was too busy beating up Rachael to listen. Because of that Marci grabbed Sora's wrist spun her around, and place her on her knee and began to spank Sora's bottom six times. This made Sora come back to her senses, but sadly she have to get punish for something she can't yet control. Hearing Sora's crys of pain would make anyone want to cry with her.

When Marci stopped spanking her and let Sora cry on her shoulder for a while she told me to take her to her room to calm down.  I picked her up princess style while she buried her head in the crook of my neck, still crying . I wheispered calming word to her on the way to her room. I laid her down on her queen size bed. When I tried to stand up straight she mummble for me to stay with her. so I snuggled with her. Soon her breath started to even out letting me know she was alseep. I stayed with her stroking her hair.

Marci's pov

"WHAT HAPPEN HERE?! I leave for 15 minutes and I come back to this?" I demanded. I mean come on 20 GROWN ASS MEN  couldn't stop one 14 year old girl?

"Well, that girl that Sora/Ivy was about to kill called Sora a cheater, Sora gave her 3 seconds to apologize but she didn't, and Dimka tried to pull her off but couldn't so we all tried but she just pushed us off." Malik explained.

"That's just sad. Not even death could've stopped my baby girl." I smirked at them shaking my head.

"Child, even though I am DEATH doesn't mean I don't feel pain. I'm not trying to get hurt trying to save an arrogant child who didn't heed a warning ." Uncle Kolona said.

"Oh so y'all couldn't have spanked Sora before it got to this point?" i asked

" Come on Marci. Sora's like a cute little newborn baby that you don't what to hurt or it will hurt you to see her in pain." Jordan and Amos tried to reason with me. As much as it pains me to admit it, it did hurt to spank my baby.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I said rolling my eyes.

I walked over to the girl who was barley conscience and covered in blood. I noticed that one of her fangs are missing.( Damn my baby is a scrapper!!:)  ) I mean poor girl. There was a boy kneeling down by her trying to keep her awake. That must be Jett, Sora's ex-mate. He chose 'this' over my daughther? Wow. Apparently  some things never change.

"Would you be a dear and help me get your little friend to the infirmary?" I asked in a sweet voice, but in realitly I wanted to knock them both out. But sadly I have to keep myself in check.

"Y-yes your H-highness." he stuttered.

"Oh dear you can call me Marci" I said waving it off.

"O-ok. He said following me to the infirmary.

We have one on the main floor, but I chose to go to the one on the top floor closer to Sora's room. We were getting closer to her room which was wide open. Approching it I seen Sora snuggled up into Dimka.

"How is my little bunny butt?" I stopped and asked. Making sure Jett got a good Look at what he's missing. Dimka knowing what i was doing played along.

"Oh I got her to calm down. She's just sleeping right now . She didn't want me to leave her so I just lied down with her." He said looking at Jett smirking at the last part.

"Ok I'll check on her in an hour." I said walking to the end of the hall.

"Just set her down on one of the beds dear." I said to Jett looking through the cabinets grabbing gaze, gloves, and disinfecting spray.

"Ok." he said." Um M-marci the fight wasn't Sora's fault. Rachael did start it and egged it on." He explained. Well at least he's defending my baby.

"I appreciate that your standing up for Sora, but she also has to control her dark side Ivy. Also, not to take her anger out on people just because she rejected her mate. She's been kind of down lately." I said

"Oh, um what if it was all just a miss understanding? " he said looking a little sad.

"Then I would suggest her mate explain before anymore time pass. Sora is a forgiving soul, but there is a time limit to how long she can even think about forgiving someone ." I said finish cleaning up Rachael and walked to the freezer for a bag of blood, but there wasn't any more.

"Damn it! There's no more blood bags. Excuse me dear while I go down into the basement to get some more blood bags to stock up. Stay with your friend and make sure she doesn't fall asleep for too long. I'll only be 25 minutes at least." i said

"Ok, Marci." he said and I went to get the varies amounts of blood bags from the basement.

Jett's pov( back to when the game started)

I can't believe we lost at chicken!! I never lose at that game. It's even more ebarassing because I was talking all that smack and lost. What is wrong with me? This isn't who I am. I never gotten this serious over a stupid game. We're suppose to be here to have fun, but all I do is mope and growl. This wouldn't happen if I just pushed Rachael off. That's it I'll explain to her today. I just need to get her away for everyone. Easier said then done. I broke out of my thought when I herd yelling.

"YOU CHEATED!!" I heard  Rachael at Sora.

From there I just stood there and watch it all play out. It was amazing how no one could've stopped Sora. It pained me to see Sora getting spanked. It wasn't her fault. And all i did was stand there watching it all unfold. What kind of vampire doesn't protect his mate? Seeing that other vampire ( what's his name? Dicka or something like that) carrying her away whispering sweet words to her pisses me off. I should be the only male other than her family to touch her.

I heard Rachael moaned in pain. Even though I dislike her, she's still a girl and a member of my coven (sadly). I bent down to check on her and try to keep her awake. Sora really did a number on her. It looks like Rachael's nose is broken and ONE OF HER FANG'S MISSING?! How did Sora manage to do that with her bear hands?

While exaiming Rachael Queen Marciline walked up to us. She asked me to help bring Rahael to the infimary. Obviously I obeyed without question. Walking down the halls I smelt that wonderful fresh flowers and moutaine air smell. Realizing it was Sora,but it was mixed with someone else's scent.  This pissed me off to no end, but i kept calm because I was in the presents of the Queen. She stopped at the door and spoke to that vampire who was snuggled up to my Sora. I wasn't really listen to their conversation, toward the end he smirked directly at me. How I wanted to rip his fucking head off. But I couldn't so I just followed Queen Marciline to the infirmary and spoke to her while she patched up a barely concious  Rachael. Queen Marci wasn't what I thought she would be. She's kind, smart, and well kind of like my moher. I don't see how some people could say she is dangerous. Now King Eros that's a different story.

When Queen Marci was done patching Rachael up she went to go ge some blood down in the basement. Good this will give me a chance to see Sora. I walked out of the infirmary and headed toward Sora's bedroom. I peeked into her room to see just her in the bed alone.' Finally, I thought that fucker would never leave.' I thought as I walked more into her room and stoped by her bed. The door slam shut.

"I may be a fucker, but at least my mate didn't reject me for making out with someone else." I heard a voce say. I turned around to see him.

 (AN:// plz vote, comment, and follow me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...