Ch.7 Ring the alarm

(AN:// plz vote, comment, and follow me.) Sora's dark side Ivy---------->

recap:

"WHAOH WE ARE THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS OF THE NIGTOSHPERE!!"  Dimka and I. said getting out of the pool.

"YOU CHEATED!!" yelled Rachael. At that everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"What did you say to me?" I said in a low threating voice as I could feel my eyes start to glow teal.

Dimka's pov

 Uh oh shit is about to get real. There's few thing that can set Sora off: 1.) threatening our family and friends. 2.) bullies. 3.) calling her a liar/ cheater. You can call her a bitch and it won't faze her, but when you fasely accuse her of something she's not that like a slap in the face

to her.

' Marci ring the alarm, your daughter is about to get psychotic bunny butt on some girl.' I said through our mind link.

' Did some girl try to flirt with Adam?' she asked thinking it was Koura.

' No it Sora that's about to kill some girl who's going out with her mate. Who's now her ex-mate because of this girl and she just called Sora a cheater at 'chicken'.' I hurried and that's where Marci cut off the mind link.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO  ME!?" Sora said louder drawing a crowd.

"Sora come on. It's just a gam-" I started but she cut me off.

"NO Dimka I wanna hear what she has to say."  she said putting her hands on her hips glaring Rachael straight in the eyes. Of course her eyes are glowing that dangerous teal. Oh man Ring the alarm!!

"You heard me. Just because your the princess of the Nightosphere doesn't mean you can have everything you want. Apprently you have to cheat to get what you want." Rachael  said all smug. If only she knew what she had done.

" Clearly you forgot how your cheap fake nails dug into my flesh drawing blood." Sora said raising her bloody hands." Now I'll give you til the count 3 to take back what you've said and apologize."Sora said. That the difference between Sora and her sisters. She'll give a person a chance to apologize, while Koura and Lyric will attack first then get their apologizes.

"I refuse to apologize for something that I didn't do. If anything you should apologize to me and I'm not afraid to fight a little spoiled princess like you." Rachael said with her arms crossed all snobby. You know what I'll just let Sora have her fun for a little while. 

" ooo bitch if I was you I'll take that offer. Even I'm not that stupid enough to challenge Sora. She kills without remose." Essence tried to warned Rachael.

"Yet your stupid enough to fuck with Koura and Lyric?" Elliot asked.

"oh shut up." Essence said walking away from Elliot, but still close to the fight.

"3..." Sora started but it wasn't in her sweet innocent voice. It was more of a women's taunting voice and a scary ass smile with sharp teeth.. SHIT! THAT"S IVY. SORA'S DARK SIDE!!"2..1!" Ivy said and within a blink of an eye she was in front of Rachael.

Rachael was in shock that Sora/ Ivy made it to her in a nano second. She didn't even had time to defend herself. Sora/Ivy had already cocked her fist back and release a powerful blow. It sent  Rachael spiraling into a boudler. Sora/Ivy didn't let up. She was right there the second Rachael's body hit that boudler and started pounding on her face. By the 12th hit I 'tired' to interven.

"Sora honey. At some point you have to stop." I said trying to hold her arms down but it didn't even slow her down. She didn't even answer me.

"GUYS I COULD USE A LITTLE HELP!! REMEMBER THIS IS MARCI'S DAUGHTER!!" i called to anyone who's willing to help. The only brave ones were my brothers, father, Marcellus, Elliot, Ero's father and brothers, uncle Kolona. So basicly a grand total of 20 grown men tried to pry Sora off of Rachal. It didn't make a difference what we did, she just kept going. She even manage to pull out one of Rachael's fangs. It will take months for that to grow back.*shivers*Within 8 minutes of the fight Marci made her way through the crowd.