Ch.8 Second chances

(AN:// plz vote, comment, and follow me)

Jett's pov

(recap)

When Queen Marci was done patching Rachael up she went to go get some blood down in the basement. Good this will give me a chance to see Sora. I walked out of the infirmary and headed toward Sora's bedroom. I peeked into her room to see just her in the bed alone.' Finally, I thought that fucker would never leave.' I thought as I walked more into her room and stopped by her bed. The door slam shut.

"I may be a fucker, but at least my mate didn't reject me for making out with someone else." I heard a voce say. I turned around to see him.

(present)

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I didn't even scene him here.

"That's the question I should be asking. Now, what are you doing in my niece's bedroom?" he said. Wait did he just say 'NIECE'S' " Yes, as in I'm her uncle Dimitri Hell-angel." he said reading my mind. Damn!

"But I thought you were her boy-" I started but he cut me off.

"Boyfriend? No I'm just her uncle nothing more, nothing less." He said shaking his head at that thought.

"But you two were so close. You kissed her and you even said you seen her naked." I said a little freaked out if that's how he have a relationship with his own niece. At that he laughed.

" Yes, in this family we kiss each other on the lips. It doesn't matter if it's girl and girl or boy and boy. And I did see Sora's cute little butt." He said and I growled being over protective. " When she was a baby. Damn kids never let people finish talking. Always jumping to conclusions." he finished. I let out a sigh of relief.

" Now that the introductions are done here, what are you doing in Sora's room while she's asleep? You're not trying to deflower her while she's out cold are you?" He said glaring at me.

"N-no. I-I was j-just trying to apologize for what happen and explain to Sora that Rachael isn't my girlfriend." I stuttered.

" Oh I'm just messin with you son. I know why you're here and I respect you for that, but it's not a wise decision to do that unexpected. You should wait until she's up and I'll tell her that you want to speak to her." he suggested.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I admitted. I walked out back to the infirmary where Rachael was and woke her up.

"Just put the pig in the pink stilettos and make it twerk." she mumble. What the hell was she dreaming about? Sora must've hit her a little too hard.

That's when Marci came in with a cart full of blood bags. I helped her unload it into the freezer while she heated up one in a mini microwave. She then put the warm liquid into a barely conscience Rachael's mouth. Rachael greedily took the blood making more of a mess of her face. Marci whiped the splid blood off of Rachael's mouth as if Rachael was on of her own child.

"T-thank you, your highness." Rachael stutter realizeing who it was.

"Your welcome honey, but please just call me Marci or Marciline. That whole tilte thing makes me feel older than what I'm really am." Marci said smiling sweetly at her.

"O-ok M-marci." Rachael stuttered. That's when Sora walked into the infirmary rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She looks so cute. I just wanna hold her and kiss her all day long. Just one touch.

"Hey mama." Sora said walking to the freezer to get something. My eyes watch her every move.

"Hey baby. How's your bottom? Does it still hurt?" Marci asked concerned for her. I was too