Why Don't We Imagines

By Me_Myeself_and_I

this book is completed but i have another one :) More

Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn Pt.2
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Imagine for ArRi2004
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack pt.2
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah Pt.2
Daniel Pt.2
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach Pt.2
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Fights
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach Pt.2
Corbyn Pt.2
Imagine for MichelleVelez1995
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Jonah
Daniel
Jack
Zach
Corbyn

Jack

6.7K 106 6
By Me_Myeself_and_I

for the past 7 months, I've been the happiest girl alive. This is because I started my relationship with Jack Avery 7 months ago. I typically always go to his house and the 6 of us hangout. We always have smiles and we all get closer. Today I felt extremely lazy and didn't want to drive so I stayed in bed and watched TV. Then I got a call from Jack which I figured would be him asking where I was and plans for today so I answered.

Convo w/ Jack

Me- Hey babe what's up?

Jaxk-I swear Zach she is so clingy

Me-Um....

Zach-Jack I don't know what you mean. We always have fun with Y/n and she's your girlfriend!

Jack-Y/n is just so clingy! I think I might break-up with her.

Zach-Bro your phone is on...

Jack-Huh oh god! Um hi baby

Me-Well I' m sorry for being so clingy! There is no need to think about breaking up anymore because we are definitely done.

End of convo

I can't fucking believe him!

Two Weeks Later:

I wasn't sad or crying all day but I was angry and hurt. Throughout the past couple of weeks, I've been finding more and more of Jack's things. After collecting everything, I put it in a box and was taking the things to its owner. I thought that if I could get rid of him all together, I wouldn't be as mad and move on so I knocked on the door to the boy's house. Zach opened the door with a surprised look plastered on his face.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Zach quetions.

"I have some of Jack's things and I wanted to give them to him. I'm not going to start a fight and I couldn't care less if he has moved on," I explain.

"Moved on? Are you kidding! He has been in his room for the past two weeks..." Zach tells you.

"Look I'll be blunt he was the one that was a dick so I just want to give him his shit and leave." 

"I get it..."

He opens the door wider so I can come in. I go upstairs to Jack's room and open the door to see his now messy room which is unusual and him under a pile of blankets. My heart sank when I saw what I had done but he did this too right?

"Jack," I say to get his attention.

He sits up from his position and uncovers his blankets. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Y/n!" He realizes happily.

"Look Jack I get that you feel bad but don't. It's fine but I have some of your stuff here so..." I awkwardly explain which is weird since we've always been so open and comfortable with each other.

"Look I'm sorry, and I don't have an excuse. All I can really say is I miss you so much and it may take time but maybe we could try again?"

"Well thank you but I don't think we can be together..."

"I'm not saying jump right back in but we have to try! These past 7 months have been amazing and I want that to continue so please Y/n, let them!"  He begs.

I sigh loudly, while thinking, " Okay Jack but don't mess this u because I'm not going to keep doing this," I warn him.

"Ok," He agrees big grin.

He takes the box from you and puts it on his bed.

"Now clean your room and yourself!" I tell him smiling.

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch with the boys. I tell them we made up and it goes back to old times. I hear the shower going and shortly after, rushing footsteps. Jack eventually comes downstairs and sits next to me.

"Let's go out to lunch?" He suggests.

"Okay cutie," I agree.

We walk to the car, hand in hand, and all I can think is 'This is how it should be.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 422 53
This is just images and a few preferences of the WDW guys. If you want your own image just let me know. Ok I'm letting you know that the first few im...
442K 8.4K 200
Just some imagines about my fav people. Enjoy
3.9K 62 34
The title of this book explains it all but I would recommend reading something else. I've discontinued this book and have a better method of writing...
714 5 17
I decided to write this book because lately I've been reading some imagines and I decided to try it out, some might be cringy asf and some might be c...