When the ice melts (girlxgirl...

By caradele1

Meet Samantha Mett, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in New York. She has the... More

Hi, weirdos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Who plays who!
Cast and Author
Q&A

Chapter 33

100K 2.3K 1.1K
By caradele1

Dušica's P.O.V.

"Babe, did you pack everything?" I asked still sleepy Sam that was kneeling down and closing her suitcase.

"Mhm" she hummed in response and sat down on floor.

She closed her eyes and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

I can't really blame her though, It's only seven in the morning and we need to head to the airport. Our flight will be ready at noon and we have few hours drive to airport so we can get something to eat as well.

I sat down in front of her and crossed my legs, Indian style. She looked up at me and I tuck strand of her hair behind her ear. I gently caressed her cheek which made her smile.

"I wanna sleep" she mumbled and put her head in crock of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer to me.

At that moment Nick, with two guys walked in room. I didn't bother to move nor did Sam. One of guy took our suitcases and Nick and other fighted to carry out teddy bear. I laughed at them and Sam looked up and burst out laughing which earned us a glare from Nick.

Somehow, they menaged to take it out and two of us were alone again. Sam leaned on my shoulder and I reached for her hand, playing with her fingers.

"We are really going, aren't we?" she asked almost in whisper and I knew how much she wanted to stay, how much I wanted to stay...

"Yes, we are" I said and kissed top of her head. "But, we can come back soon'' I added and I could feel her smile on my skin.

"That would be great" she said cheerfully and kissed my cheek.

"Ms. Nikolić, everything is ready, we can leave now'' Nick said while leaning at door frame and I nodded.

"We'll be down in minute" I informed and he left us alone.

Sam sighed and was ready to got up but instead of that I lift her up in my arms, bridal style.

"What are you doing!?" she asked between giggles.

"I'm carrying you outside because I don't want you to get tired. Why? Don't you like it?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

She smiled sweetly showing me her perfect dimples and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love it" she said and brushed our lips together.

We walked like this outside and I locked front door. Nick smiled and opened car door for us. He motioned for other two guys, who were in car behind with our stuff, to go.

Sam was sitting very, very close to me, our fingers intertwined and her head on my chest. Car started moving and I knew I am going to fall asleep any moment from now.

***

"Ms. Nikolić, we are here!" Someone said and shook my shoulders. "Ms. Mett, can you please help me to wake her up?" Now, I am sure it's Nick!

"I'm awake" I groaned and opened my eyes only to be meet with most beautiful person on this world.

"Hi" she said cutely which made me smile.

"Hey"

"I wanted to wake you, but Nick can be little annoying sometimes, you know" she said playfully and I could hear Nick laughing outside.

I shook my head and kissed her nose "Let's go" I said and took her hand helping her to climb out.

We were in front of little restaurant which was full of people having breakfast. I really hope Nick reserved or else I don't know how will we get inside.

"I heard you become annoying, Nick'' I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Are you going to eat or do you want me to kick your asses to the airport immediately?" He asked with raised eyebrow we all burst out laughing.

I shook my head and he opened door of restaurant for us. Sam and I walked in hand in hand and once again all eyes were on us. The second we stepped in, waitres was in front of us.

"Good morning Ms. Nikolić and" he stopped and looked at our hands "Ms. Mett?'' he, well more like asked than stated.

He was staring too long, I needed to clear my throat so he would look up at me again.

"Right" he started "your table is this way, follow me"

"Come on, Nick, eat with us" I said and he shook his head.

"I finished it before, thanks" he said and walked out.

"He is one interesting guy" Sam said with chuckle.

"He is" I agreed and we followed waiter that was leading us towards our table on which already were pancakes, croissants and coffee.

"Looks like Nick didn't waste his time" I said and we both giggled.

Waiter was ready to pull away chair for Sam to sit which made me roll my eyes.

"I'll do it, you may go" I said and he nodded leaving us alone.

I pulled chair away and Sam sat down while laughing slightly. I kissed her cheek and sat on chair next to her.

"Why are you laughing?'' I asked and took coffee and pour it in two mugs.

She cleared her throat and shook her head "Nothing"

"I hate how annoying this waiter was" I said and took piece of pancake and she laughed again.

"Babe, that's his job" she said and took my hand "It's not his fault you are so jealous" she added and burst out laughing again.

"I am not jealous" I said and glared at her.

"Right, whatever you say babe"

I sighed deeply and looked at her. Does she really think I am jealous? Well, I am though but is it so obvious?

Suddenly one waiter girl came to us.

"Sorry for interrupting, but do you need anything else?" She asked while staring at me and even winked.

Did she really wink at me right now? Oh boy, she is dead!

"I don't think we need anything else" Sam said coldly and looked at me and took my hand "Do you need anything baby?'' She asked sweetly and I just shook my head because if I'd say anything I would start laughing like crazy.

Sam looked at her again "You may go" she said coldly with that fake smile which made girl gulp.

She nodded and left us alone. Sam kept eating like nothing happened and I stared at her with big smile on my face.

"Who is jealous now, huh?"

"Oh shut up" she said and turned her head towards me while pulling me closer and kissed me.

I was so not ready for this kiss. It wasn't long but it was enough to let everyone know I am hers. When we pulled away all the people were silently staring at us. You couldn't hear any word leave someone's mouth, even waiters were standing still. But as soon as we looked at them they looked away and started talking.

"I love you" I said with big smile plastered on my lips.

"I love you too" Sam said and winked.

Soon, we finished our breakfas, payed and left the restaurant.

"Are you ready?" Nick asked when we sat down in car and we nodded.

"Do you wanna hear a joke?" he asked somwhere in middle of ride.

"Please" Sam said and I shook my head but he just laughed at me.

"Babe, trust me, you don't want to hear that"

"Why?" Sam asked with smile.

"Because he talks worst jokes ever!" I said and Nick gasped.

"How dare you!?'' he whined and put one hand over his chest which made Sam and me laugh.

"I want to hear it even more now" Sam said between giggles.

"Here we go again" I said and rolled my eyes, but truth is I loved Nick's jokes.

They are so stupid but they make you laugh like crazy, that's the best kind of jokes.

"Do you know what's difference between snowman and snow-woman?" He asked and laughed a little.

"No" Sam said with raised eyebrow.

"Snowballs!" He said and we all burst out laughing.

"Woah, I have to admit this one was good" I said and tapped his shoulder "I am proud!"

I don't how long have I been laughing but I just couldn't stop myself. Nick was laughing to joke, I was laughing to him and Sam was laughing to me. Perfect.

"Snowballs" I repeated and shook my head in disbelief.

Unfortunately, we were on airport too soon for my liking. Nick leaded us by all the people who were there and very soon we were on runway walking towards plane.

"Your stuff are already inside" Nick said and exchanged his hand for Sam who gladly shook it.

He looked at me and I swear his eyes were watering. He exchanged his hand for me but instead of taking it, I pulled him in hug.

"I'll miss you so much, big guy" I said and pulled away.

"I'll miss you too Ms. Nikolić" he said with smirk and I rolled my eyes at him and playfully pushed his shoulder.

He waved at us and we walked in plane.

"Hello, Ms. Nikolić" said one of girls "Everything is ready, we will take-off at noon''

"Okay, thank you!" I said and smiled.

"Do you need anything?" She asked again and I shook my head.

"No need for anything now" I inforemed and she left.

Sam and I sat one against each other, and I couldn't get rid of that stupid grin that was on my face while looking at her.

"What?" She asked and smiled as well.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I asked and she blushed slightly.

"You are telling me that every day"

"Good" I said with smile "By the way, I was thinking about something"

"About what?"

"I am going to tell my dad everything tonight" I said confidently.

"Are you sure?" she asked and got up to walk towards me.

"Yeah, I am" I said and she straddled me, sitting on my lap.

"You don't have to do that if you are not ready, babe" she said and caressed my cheek.

"I am, better do it sooner then wait and if he found by someone else, I am screwed." I said honestly and she kissed my forehead.

"Everything will be alright, don't worry" she said and I took my phone from pocket.

"In fact, I'm gonna call mom right now" I said and she nodded, not bothering to got up from me.

I dialed mom's number and she picked up after few rings.

"Hey mom, how are you?"

"Hey, baby! We are fine. Are you alright? Why haven't you take-off yet? Is everything okay?" She asked worriedly and I couldn't help but smile.

"Everything is fine, mom, chill. We are taking off for five minutes or so.''

"Oh, thank God!'' she breathed sigh of relief.

"Anyway, I want to as-" I stopped when Sam started kissing and sucking on my neck "Uh, I m-mean you and dad..."

"Honey, are you okay?''

"Y-Yes I am" I somehow menaged to say and I could feel Sam's smile on my skin "Anyway, I was wondering if you and dad are home tonight?"

"Yeah, of course we are. We wanted to come to your house to see how are you and all"

"Great then, come! I want to tell dad everything" I said as quickly as I could, I don't know if mom even knew what have I said.

And right then Sam found my weak spot and started sucking on it. Damn! I needed to bite my lips to stop myself from letting any moan leave my mouth while talking to mom. I felt her hand trying to unzip my jeans but I smacked it and she giggled.

"Are you sure in that honey?" Mom asked but I couldn't answer. "Honey?" She asked again and I hummed in response.

"Yeah, I'm sure, mom. I've got to go" I said.

"Okay honey, have a safe flight and say hi to Sam"

"I will, kiss dad for me, please" I said and quickly hung up.

Sam stopped kissing my neck and looked at me with big smirk.

"You are such a bad girl!" I said and she pouted.

"What did your mom said?" she asked and played with strand of my hair.

"Not much, they will come at my place tonight when I come home." I said "Oh, yeah, she said hi. I think she really loves you, she didn't love Charlie this much"

"I'm glad" Sam said with smile.

"Okay, enough about that. Where were we? You should keep doing what you were doing" I said and smirked.

"Actually, I can't" she said and got up from me leaving me with mouth wide opened "We will take-off now"

"Teaser" I mumbled under breath but looks like she heard it because she laughed.

And indeed in that moment pilot's voice was heard.

"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please. Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off."

I put seat belt on and relaxed at my place. After some time his voice was heard again.

"Ladies, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin. Enjoy your flight" he said and Sam immediately got up and unlocked my seat belt. She took my hand and leaded me towards room.

"What are you doing?" I asked even if I had something on my mind.

"I'm going to give you what you wanted" she said and opened door pulling me inside.

***

We just landed and pilot opened door. I unlocked my seat belt and took Sam's hand. We thanked pilot and air hostesses and walked outside. There was car waiting for me and car for Sam and... What?

"Babe, aren't that your parents?'' I asked and Sam immediately looked up and froze.

"What the hell are they doing here?" She asked and lead me towards them.

"Sam, honey!" her mom called and hugged her tightly.

I shook hand with her dad and he smiled at me.

"So, here's the girl that stole my daughter's heart huh?" He asked and I immediately blushed.

"Dad!" Sam groaned and pulled away from her mom.

He laughed and raised his hands in surrender.

"What, I just said same thing you told to us" he said and Sam face palmed herself.

"Well, that's good to know" I replied with smile.

I exchanged my hand for Ms. Hailey to shake it but instead of that she pulled me in hug.

"Thank you, darling" she whispered and I knew what she was talking about without asking.

"It's my pleasure" I said with smile and her smile grew even wider.

"You need to come to us for lunch some day" she said when we pulled away and I nodded.

"Of course, I'd enjoyed that" I said politely.

"Great, we'll left you to say bye" her dad said and they climbed in car.

"So, that's it, huh?" Sam asked and I took her hand.

"Nope, babe, I'll see you tomorrow" I said and kissed her cheek because I wasn't sure she would like me to kiss her on lips in front of her parents.

"Not like that" she said and pulled me closer by waist and brushed our lips together.

That was all I needed to cupp herface and bring her closer. I didn't care about her parent watching us anymore, even though I was sure Willy was watching us as well.

"I love you!" She said and leaned her forehead on mine.

"I love you more" I whispered and she stuck her tongue at me.

"Call me after to tell me what happened, okay?" she asked and I nodded.

"Will do. Text me when you come home and stay safe" I said and kissed her cheek and she climbed in car.

I walked towards my cara where Willy was standing with mouth wide opened.

"Close your mouth buddy, something might end up in there" I said and hugged him.

I sat down in car but he still was outside.

"Are you planing to drive me home or what?" I asked him and laghed.

He shook his head and climbed in driver seat. Somwhere in middle of ride he looked at me.

"Could you explain to me what have I just witnessed?'' he asked and I shrugged.

"I have no idea what are you talking about"

***

When I climbed out of car all the maids together with my parents were outside ready to greet me.

I hugged my dad first and he hugged me so tightly, I thought he will break my bones. Mom joined our hug and then I kissed every maid on cheek and we finally walked inside.

Moment I stepped inside, Charlie ran towards me and he literally jumped in my arms.

"Wow, boy look how much you grow up!" I said and kissed his head.

"Honey, you weren't away for year, it was few days, he couldn't grew!'' mom said and even rolled her eyes but I ignored her.

"Nice necklace" dad said when we sat in living room.

I immediately looked at mom and she nodded, knowing what this is about.

"Dad-" I started talking but my phone vibrate and knowing it is Sam, I immediately pulled it out.

"Sorry'' I said and opened message.

-Baby, I got my own apartment!- she sent and I couldn't be happier for her, I knew how much she wanted that.

-I am so so happy for you, babe!- I typed quickly and put phone away.

"Okay, so dad." I said and got up from furniture and started walking back and forth.

"Honey, are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm dating someone" I said and stopped walking to look at him.

"Wow, baby I am glad you finally found someone!" he said happily and I immediately smiled "Who is the lucky guy?" he asked and my smile immediately disappeared.

"Uh- umm" I looked at mom who nodded once again and I inhaled "It's Sam Mett"

"Wait... Isn't that- that's a girl!" He said and I nodded.

He looked so pale all of sudden and I knew he was mad.

"No' he said simply and I couldn't believe what's happening to me "No, you can't" he added and mom looked at him obviously shocked.

"But, dad, I love her!" I said and tears started running down my face.

"Go to your room"

"But-" and I was cutted off by his voice again.

"Go to your room!" He yelled and got up.

I shook my head and ran upstairs. I can't believe yhis! I hoped he will support me, but guess I was wrong...

I walked in my room and slamed door behind me, falling with my face on bed.

Zoe's P.O.V.

I really didn't expect this to happen! How could he?

"Are you crazy or what!?'' I asked him.

"I don't know, I just know I didn't do right thing..." he said and sat down while holding his head. I knew he regreted what he said.

"Look, darling" I started and sat down next to him "We both know how much she has been through. We know in how much pain she was. We both know she didn't smile nor be happy for too long!" While I was talking he was looking at me and tears were running down his face. "This girl made her happy, she made her feel what both of us couldn't do for few years! We can't take this away from her. She is too deep in love now."

"I need to apologize" he said and I nodded.

"You really do, you know how much she loves you and how your opinion means everything to her" I added and he got up.

"You are right" he said and literally ran upstairs.

Dušica's P.O.V.

There was slight knock on door but I really didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"Honey, we need to talk!" Dad said from other side.

I sighed and got up to unlock door. When I did it I just walked back and sat at bed.

He sat next to me and I was shocked to see him crying.

"I made a mistake" he said "I am sorry. I want you to be happy, I need you to be happy and if she makes you happy, go for it."

I didn't want to listen more, I didn't need to listen more, I hugged him so tightly which made him laugh.

"Can't breath honey" he said ad I let him go.

I kissed every part of his cheeks and repeated 'I love you' like thousands times.

He pulled away and pointed at me with his index finger.

"But I wat you to know one thing" he said and I motioned him to go on. "I want grandkids, no matter what!" he added and I immediately blushed.

"You will have them, dad, you will have them" I said and kissed him again before rushing out of room.

I was on end of stairs and I saw dad up. I siled and ran upstairs to hug him one more time.

"Thank you" I said and he kissed my cheek.

"You are my everything, I'll die for you" he said and I immediately smiled.

When I come at living room, mom immediately got up and I hugged her as well.

"Do you, maybe have Mrs. Hailey's number?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, why?" She asked with raised eyebrow.

"Could you just give it to me?" I was so inpatient and she noticed that so she gave me number immediately.

"I'm leaving!" I said to them and they both looked at me.

"Where?"

"Sam" I answered simply with smile and took Charlie at my hands then ran outside of house.

I climbed in car that was already ouside and put Charlie at passanger's seat.

I turned the engine and started driving then dialed Hailey's number.

"Hello Mrs. Mett, Dušica's here. I was wondering if you'd tell me Sam's new adress, I have little surprise for her" I said and smirked.

A/N: Heyoo, what do you guys think about this one. Please don't hate on Nikolaaa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.9K 35
(Book One of Four from 'The Royal Series') Calliria Cecilia Remington. The youngest Queen to ever reign in the wolf world. At just seventeen she took...
205K 4.5K 33
โ–Œ ๆ„šใ‹่€…ใฎ้‡‘ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โ› ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’'๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… โœ เฃช๐“ฒึผ แฅซแญก โ‚Š โŠน ห‘ ึดึถ ๐“‚ƒ โœฉ โ› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ...
44K 796 11
Ever since ex-cop Brian O'Conner,April Daniels,and Mia Toretto broke her brother Dom out of custody, they've traveled border to border to evade autho...
15.1K 479 18
"I am not mad, I am just hurt"