Oh just give up already, Mr...

By something_hopeless

Meet Christina Fellows. She is the new girl in town, and on her first day, she manages to piss of the Alpha... More

Ch 1 Oh just give up already, Mr. Alpha
Ch 2 What have I gotten myself into?
Ch 3 Abusive much?
Ch 4 Locked up emotions
Ch 5 The confession
Ch 6 I don't mind
Ch 7 He had it coming
Ch 8 Accept Fate
Ch 9 Vulnerable
Ch 10 Leave me alone!
Ch 11 Unanswered questions
Ch 12 Confession time
Ch 13 Betrayal
Ch 14 Wait what?
Ch 15 Trapped
Ch 16 Locked in- literally.
Ch 17 You're kidding me, right?
Ch 19 Damn super senses
Ch 20 Hidden past
Ch 21 Alpha Collins
Ch 22 I love you
Ch 23 Can I forgive?
Ch 24 The Date
Ch 25 What happens now?
Ch 26 The Almost Escape
Ch 27 The Rouges
Ch 28 The Rescue
Ch 29 More than anything
Ch 30 The Morning After
Ch 31 The War

Ch 18 Rejected mate

172K 4.2K 969
By something_hopeless

_________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 18

Christina's POV

I woke up the next day, to find that Cole never came back. Although I had been here for five days, Cole never once slept in his room.

Cole.

That son of a bitch had me so confused!

I had to find him- now.

I leapt out of the bed and headed and quietly left the room, walking towards the staircase. Where was Cole sleeping? For some reason this question bothered me, a lot.

I was about to head downstairs, when I heard his voice coming from one of the rooms. Surprised, I stood in front of the door, confused on what to do.

So I opened the door carefully.

"Christina?!"

"Hi Cole I-" I paused, shocked, "Oh, hi Emma."

Emma didn't respond, she paled incredibly and gulped, glancing at Cole nervously. Cole on the other hand was casually leaning against the wall in only his boxers.

"Cole, I need to talk to you." I said

"Yeah, yeah."

"Now!" I said, nearly screaming.

Cole looked up unimpressed. Angrily, I marched towards Cole and grabbed his arm, forcefully dragging him out of the room.

For privacy purposes, I yanked him into his room.

"Cole, we seriously need to talk." I said, looking at him.

He stood in front of me, with a bored expression on his face.

"Why are you so bi-polar?" I asked

No response.

"Why did you treat me so well, then brutally attack me yesterday?" I tried again.

No response.

"That's it. Goodbye." I snapped turning to leave.

I began opening the door, only to have it slammed back shut. I didn't need to turn around to know that it was Cole. I could see his arm resting on the door out of the corner of my eye.

"You will never leave." He whispered, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

He leaned in, letting his body press against my back. I shook a bit, the connection between us were making me go crazy. I felt his lips brush against my exposed neck, sending another wave of shivers down my spine.

Quickly I turned around, refusing to give him the upper hand in this situation. He raised an eyebrow, questioning my sudden movement.

"C-Cole I- I...." I couldn't finish my sentence, the proximity was driving me crazy.

"What was that?" Cole asked, smirking while taking a step forward, closing the distance between us- noticing how uncomfortable I was.

"I- you... this-" I choked, blushing a deep red.

"You, me, this?" He asked, leaning closer in.

Then I remembered.

I remembered all the pain he has caused me- physically and mentally.

And most importantly, I remembered how much I hated him.

"I want an explanation." I hissed at him

"For what?"

That did it.

"You are fucking crazy! First of all, you kidnapped me, making me lose my mom in the process. Then you go out of your way to make my life shit. You handcuffed me to a bed! On numerous occasions you have sexually harassed me. This is not right. I want you to explain why I am not allowed to leave- hell, I want to know why you even did this to me in the first place." I finished my rant, breathing heavily and shaking a bit.

"I can't do that." He said backing away.

I snapped. Letting out some kind of war cry, I jumped on him, fists flying. It was stupid really, to try to attack Cole. I mean, it's Cole Mathews. He is pretty much made out of muscle and let's not forget he could go all wolf on my ass any time he wanted to.

Surprisingly, I lasted a couple of minutes before he pinned my to the wall holding my wrists above my head with only one hand.

"That was fun." He said calmly.

It annoyed the hell out of me. There I was, pinned to the wall breathing like a fat old man, and he hadn't even broken a sweat.

Oh how I hated him.

"Let. Me. Go." I ordered

"Nah, I'm enjoying this position." He said, smirking.

I began struggling even though my attempts at escape were useless. Cole could take me down with his pinky finger, but who said I had to go down without a fight?

"Oh come on baby girl, you are loving this as much as I am." He breathed out huskily.

Baby girl?

Then realization hit me, he wasn't wearing a shirt, or pants. Cole was merely only in boxers, and incredibly close to me right now.

I gulped, involuntarily trailing my eyes up and down his delicious body.

"Like what you see?" He asked leaning in closer.

I blushed, embarrassed that he had caught me checking him out. I averted my eyes to the floor hoping a giant hole would appear and swallow me up.

"Don't be shy..." He mumbled quietly, cupping my face with his free hand.

Then I kicked his shin, hoping that it would give me a chance to run away. And.... It didn't work. He didn't even flinch.

"Shouldn't have done that."

He picked me up and dropped me on the bed, pulling out the handcuffs. I was silent, afraid he would get mad if I protested. I couldn't help but notice how me barely tightened the handcuff and had a sad look on his face while looking at me wrist.

"I'll be back soon, baby girl." He said as he exited the room.

What's with the nickname?

I looked at my hand and the loose handcuff.

Maybe I do have an escape.

_____________________________________________________________________

Cole's POV

I flew down the stairs- I needed to talk with Ian.

'Ian, I need you in my office right now.' I ordered through our mind link

'Right away, Alpha Mathews.'

I paced back and forth in my office, thinking. The door burst open, revealing a very nervous looking Ian.

"Cole what's wrong?" He asked frantically

"It's Christina." I muttered, still pacing.

"What did you do to her?" He asked accusingly.

I glared at him angrily, and watched as he lowered his head, mumbling an apology.

"I need to tell her," I murmured, staring at the floor now.

"That's great man!" Ian cheered.

I looked up to see a wide grin spread across his face. A similar smile spread across mine when I saw his reaction. I then knew I was making the right choice.

Hurriedly, I rushed back upstairs, and nearly ran into Emma.

Without a second glance, I pushed by her and made my way to my room. After taking a couple deep breaths, I opened the door.

Oh fuck.

__________________________________________________________ 

Christina's POV

I am a freaking ninja!

After Cole left, I was able to pull my hand out, and escape. Well- sort of escape. I had climbed out the window and was now standing in the roof, contemplating how I was going to get down.

I leaned over the ledge, mentally measuring how far away the ground was. Yeah- I am a goner. After standing for five minutes, I thought of a plan.

I was going onto a nearby tree branch.

Sure, it wasn't a great plan, but it we the best I could think of at the moment. Okay, on the count of three Christina, I told myself.

One...

Two...

Thr-

"Christina!"

I jumped from surprise, and found myself falling towards the ground. I let out a strangled scream and shut my eyes closed. I waited for the impact- but it never came.

I was being held.

Wait what??

I opened my eyes, only to find myself staring at an angry Cole. Uh-oh.....

"Fancy seeing you here...." I joked nervously. 

His grip tightened around me and he looked like he was trying to restrain himself from doing something. Uh-oh. I bit my lip nervously as he carried me into the house, dropping me onto the couch. 

I sat up quickly, and he tensed, warning me to not run. So I sat there and thought about it. You know, me outrunning wolf boy. Then I made the my choice-

I ran. 

Then stopped.

And screamed. 

In front of me was the giant white wolf- Cole. He crouched in front of me, towering over my 5 foot 4 frame. 

He growled loudly and I shrieked. Looking around frantically, I saw that the kitchen doorway from the living room. There was no way this wolf could make it through that. 

I took a step back cautiously and turned and ran into the kitchen. HA! Take that Cole! I started laughing and cheering, doing my victory dance in the process, when Cole walked in, now in human form. 

Well I hadn't thought of that. 

"That was fun..." I laughed nervously, backing away. 

Cole didn't take a step forward though, he used his freaking werewolf speed to get right up in my face, wrapping his arms around me. Golly I could have stayed there forever, I fest so safe and secure in his arms. 

"Mate." He whispered quietly, then rested his chin on my head. 

Mate?

What the hell is a mate?

I pulled away, "What's a mate?"

He froze and backed up a bit. 

"What do you mean?"

I frowned, "You said mate."

"No I didn't." 

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't." 

"Fine, I will just ask Mandy or someone." I said turning around, quickly running through the house. 

"MANDY!" I screamed running up the stairs. 

"Christina!" Cole growled threateningly, following me. 

"Christina?" 

I turned and saw her standing in the doorway. I shrieked and sprinted into her room, slamming and locking the door in the process. 

"Christina!" Cole yelled angrily, slamming his fists angrily against the door. 

I grabbed Mandy's hand and pulled her into the closet. 

"Mandy, what is a mate?" I asked hopefully.

"Oh my gosh! Cole told you!" She cheered, hugging me tightly. 

What?

Huh... might as well go along with it.

"Yeah...  so what happens?" I asked

"Well you and Cole are mates, so now he is going to claim you, and you're going to-" She paused, her eyes widened. 

I watched her questioningly. Mandy seemed to be having an internal conversation. She paled and looked at me in utter shock. 

"No.... no...." She murmured bolting from the closet and opened the door, revealing a beyond furious Cole. 

"I-I- I didn't mean to," she whimpered. 

Cole looked at her and then appeared in front of me. I let out a yelp of surprise and was thrown over Cole's shoulder. He carried me into his room and dropped me onto the bed, standing above me. 

"We're mates." I stated, sitting up. 

He stiffened. 

"What? Are we soul mates or something?" I joked. 

He didn't look at me, just stayed all tense. 

I stared at him, out agape. Sudden anger filled me. How could he? We are soul mates and he has ruined my life! I was shaking, I am so mad. 

"How could you?!" I screamed, standing up now. 

"Let me explain."

"Oh so now you want to explain!" I shrieked, my voice getting annoyingly high.

Cole winced, then frowned and looked slightly mad.

"I am the Alpha. Don't ever speak like that to me again."

"Alpha my ass." I snarled.

I lifted my hand to slap him. I was only an inch away from slapping him, when a large hand clamped my wrist. I fought to pull it back, but his grip tightened and he yanked on it, causing me to stumble into him.

"You hurt me..." I whisper, "You hurt your mate."

His eyes widened, and looked sad.

"Christina, you need to understand." He pleaded.

"Then talk. If you want me to understand you better start explaining." I snapped

He sighed, "Christina, I am the Alpha of the most feared and respected pack in the world."

I nodded, motioning for him to go on.

"I have a lot of responsibilities and there is so much pressure on me. And you're just a human. I have to keep my image up, and if I have some human for a mate, then my pack will lose its status. Do you understand?"

I stared at him incredulously.

"You're kidding me." 

"Not at all."

I felt unbelievable pain rush through me. I guess this is what being heartbroken feels like. What I just don't understand is why he keeps playing with me. 

"So you knew we were mates this whole time?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah."

I slapped him. 

"I hate you." I spat out, my eyes filling with tears. 

"No-"

"Yes I do! You used me when we are supposed soul mates?" I screamed, tears pouring down my face. 

"You are dead to me! You don't want me and I sure as hell don't want you." I cried out

"Cole I don't want you as a mate." I whispered.

"You're rejecting me?!" Cole asked surprised. 

Rejecting? Sounds about right to me. 

"Yes. I, Christina Fellows, reject your sorry ass." 

_____________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
1.7M 51.6K 29
Emmaline Jones embarks on a journey to find a new home after she couldn't handle the pain her pack members caused any longer. Two years later, she co...
2.9K 65 14
Ash(17m) Moves to a new town unaware that his new friend and an old one are werewolves. Cole (17m) Is next in line to be the alpha of the Blood moon...
256K 12.4K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...