Ch 26 The Almost Escape

____________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 26

Christina's POV

I am weak.

Weak, pathetic, usable.

I say I hate Cole, then I let him do this to me?

Well you know what? Not anymore I won't. If Cole really loved me- or hell, even liked me, he would be able to take things at my pace.

My pace.

"Cole. Stop." I ordered, pushing him gently away with my hands.

A low growl escaped his lips, and he shuffled closer to me. My breath was caught in my throat the second his hands touched my sides, and all I could do was weakly stand there, speechless.

Oh god, not this again.

"Cole, I meant it." I said, pushing him away and angrily crossing my arms over my chest, only now remembering that I was standing there in only my bra and underwear.

His eyes darkened, "What are you talking about? You are my mate. I want this to be official."

Was that supposed to make me feel special?

No.

He had had all this time beforehand, but no... he just had to ruin everything first, then choose to "want" me.

"I feel honored, really." I spat out sarcastically, "But you know if you really want this to be my mate, then I suggest you follow what I say."

Cole raised his eyebrows, surprised.

"What makes you think I'll do that?" He questioned indignantly.

"Well for one, you're the one who has screwed up more times than I can count, and you want to be mates. So really, you can want to be mates all you want, but if I don't want to mate, then that's how everything will go." I said

"Excuse me?"

"I won't complete this process unless you treat me well and do things my way." I said, finality in my voice.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Fuck no."

I walked around him and grabbed a change of clothes and headed towards the bathroom, after all that has happened, I needed a long hot shower.

_________________________________________________________________

Cole's POV

She wants me to follow her rules?

Normally, I would have just dropped her in a second, knowing perfectly well that I can easily get another girl. But the thing is, she is my mate. Her stubbornness that would usually make me angry as shit, but it really turned me on.

Everything she does turns me on.

The worst part is, I have to listen to her. I don't have a choice.

The pull towards her is too strong, and I don't know how long I will be able to hold off. I seriously needed her.

Rubbing my hands tiredly over my face, I collapsed onto the bed.

I need to sleep this off.

_____________________________________________________________________

Christina's POV

I stood there, smirking evilly, now all cleaned and much happier.

Wow that was easy.

Guaranteed, this had taken a while, but that was only because I had been waiting for the perfect moment- which was exactly right now.