Naruto x Reader Oneshots (Und...

By naked_dragon

I don't own Naruto. One shots and nice stories More

Request Bord
Mine (Sasuke x Hurt! Reader)
Cookie (Gaara x Reader)
His Child (Pein x Child! Reader)
Safe and Sound (Shikamaru x Reader)
Noticed (Shino x Reader)
Be Mine (Hinata x Male!Reader)
Games (Shikamaru x Reader)
Baby Blue (Gaara x Reader)
Lucy *Song inspiration* (Naruto x Reader)
I'll Always Be There (Kakashi x Reader)
Her Smile (Pein x Child! Reader)
Anything Real (Sasuke x Reader)
She's Mine Naruto! (Jealous! Sasuke x Reader)
More than Friends (Gaara x Reader)
Just Curious. . . .
Hey guys
Stay with Me (Itachi x Reader)
Let your Heart Rest (Neji x Lonely! Reader)
Guide Me (Kakashi x Blind! Reader)
I Swear (Rock Lee x Reader)
You're Mine (A.U.: Mean! Neji x Hurt! Reader)
My Beautiful Girl (Hinata x Male! Reader)
My Love (Itachi x Rival! Reader)
I'll Never Be Yours (Cheater!Kiba x Reader)
Perfect Canvas (Sai x Reader)
Remain by Your Side (Gaara x Androphobic! Reader)
I'll Never Be Yours part two
I'll Never Let You Go (Kakashi x Dying! Reader)
Love You Forever (Pein x Reader)
Our World (Orochimaru x Reader)
Bike Ride (A/U: Naruto x Reader)
Perfect (Pein x Reader)
Love of an Uchiha (Tobi x Reader)
He is Mine (Pein x Reader)
Whatever it Takes (Tobi x Depressed/ Suicidal Reader)
Dusk till Dawn (Kakashi x Reader Lemon)
Nightmares (Kiba x Reader)
Always (Bell Test Sasuke x Reader)
Loving You (Modern Neji x Reader)
Not a Monster (Werewolf! Kiba x Human! Reader)
Just Stay (Sasuke x Reader)
Be Mine (Minato x Reader)
My Angel (Deidara x Pregnant! Reader)
Konoha's Love (Fanboy! Sasuke x Famous! Singer! Reader)
Shisui x Reader Lemon
I Promise to Love You (Rock Lee x Reader)
Every Breath (Pein x Reader Lemon)
Perfect (Kakashi x Pregnant! Reader)
I Want to Hold You (Shino x Reader)
Protection (Konohamaru x Shy! Reader)
Let Me (Boruto x Reader)
I'm Back
Her (Sasuke x Abused! Reader)
My Protector (Hidan x Reader)
Your Panda (Gaara x Reader)
Only Mine(Kisame x Reader Lemon)
Requests?
I think this is the last
I'm No Monster (Gaara x servant! Reader)
Itachi x Reader

Guardian Angel (Itachi x Child! Reader)

11.3K 339 271
By naked_dragon

Key:
S/he = She/ he

Itachi was walking with Kisame when he heard something peculiar. A cry of a child, a sweet and innocent child.

  The cry lurred him to the middle of a  forest. He found a woven basket that held a child no older than a month old. His slider fingers lifted the basked and he reached foe the precious child. The E/C eyes looked at him, begging for help. The child appeared to be starving and so Itachi held the child close to him.

"I'll take care of you," he vowed, "my child Y/N Uchiha."

. . .

  When he and Kisame returned to the base,  you were fast asleep in Itachi's arms. Kisame liked the idea of the child and more when Itachi said he would take care of you. The members stared wided-eyed when the infant was in Itachi's arms. Nonetheless Pein didn't care as long as Itachi did as he was told and Konan agreed to help take care of you since well, I doubt the others can breast feed. Be hilarious to watch though.

  Konan took you temporarily from Itachi and went to her room. She began to feed you and you drank everything she gave you. She whipped your mouth and smiled gently at you. She kissed your forehead and began to sing quietly to you. It was something she remembered that help a child fall asleep.

"Good night Y/N. Sleep well," she hummed as your innocent eyes closed slowly.  She returned you to Itachi who then took you to bed with him. He cradled you protectivly in his arms. For whatever the reason, he felt more protective over you then anything. Maybe even slightly more than Sasuke.

  The next morning Itachi woke up to a soft finger poking his cheek. His eyes fluttered open to see Y/N smiling brightly at him as s/he poked him. He smiled back and with his free hand he rubbed your head. The eyes you gave him was enough to melt his heart.

. . .

   After six months of having you everyone in the Akatsuki grew attached to you. Yes everyone including Pein and Kakuzu. Shocking right?

  Itachi walked in after his mission and awaited his daughter. Usually when he went on a mission Konan would watch you, but this time was different. She had went on a mission with Pein so he reluncatly left you with Deidara, Tobi, Kakuzu, and Hidan. Surely nothing went wrong. . . .

"Damn it brat stay still!" Itachi heard instantly wanting to kill Hidan for hearing the words. Itachi approached where he heard him and saw that Hidan was attempting to feed you. By now you could eat baby food.

"She doesn't like you," Itachi stated in a mocking tone.

"Shut the hell up Itachi! This brat is just difficult!" Hidan complained loudly. As your arms shot up in joy seeing your dad.

"Dadda!" This wasn't the first time you had said this. About two months ago you had said this when Itachi returned home from a mission.

"Hello Y/N," he smiled brightly at his daughter/son.

"I swear s/he's the only thing that makes him smile," Hidan muttered when he left giving you to Itachi. Itachi rolled his eyes and then looked at your beautiful face. You are his world. His only wish is that you grow strong and when he dies that someone will take care of his angel.

  Itachi took you to his room where he set you down on his bed and watched as you fell asleep. He thought to himself about how someone could willfully leave you to die. How? It's unimaginable. You of course are doing better now with the help of Konan, since she is the only female, and with Itachi's careful eyes.

"I promise to the care of you with everything I am. I promise to always love you and watch over you when I die.

. . .

  About five years later you knew of your father's plan. Although you didn't agree with it. He told you he would protect you in this life and the next.

  Whenever he was home you would spend your every moment with him and when he was gone the other members would either train you or entertain you. You see, you weren't childish in fact you were a lot like Itachi when he was your age. Minus the part of his father taking him to a battlefield.

  Today was your birthday and all members are suppose to be there for it. Except for one thing, you overheard Pein talking about security protocols. What does that mean? You went to you dad's room and dat on his bed. When he came in you smiled at him but he didn't smile back.

"Daddy what is wrong?" You ask fearing the worst.

"I have to fight Sasuke, my princess/son," he said in a saddened tone. You gasped and held your hand over your mouth.

"No dad! You can't leave me!" You cry running into his chest. "Please don't leave me! I don't want you to die!"

"I know but it must happen. I love you my precious son/baby," he poked your forehead and then used his Sharingan to knock you out. He gently placed you on his bed and tediously covering you with blankets. His tears streamed down his face knowing he will leave you by yourself. He kissed your forehead and wipped his tears before leaving to Sasuke. He left you a note in case for when you wake up. His last words to you.

. . .

  A few hours later, you awake to seeing a letter beside you. You jumped out of bed and demanded to know where he went. Kisame easily gave into your demand and you sprinted for your life. All you cared about was saving him.

  Arriving there you heard the battle and easily got to where they were fighting. Your eyes finally saw your only other relative, Sasuke or who you assumed was Sasuke. You watched as Itachi poked Sasuke's forehead and smile gently to him before he fell into the wall.

"DAD!" You screamed catching Sasuke's attention. You sprinted towards Itachi with the tears running down your face. However, you were stopped by Zetsu who wrapped his arms around you.

"No Y/N it isn't safe," both white and black Zetsu warns. 

"Unhand me! He's my father let go!" You bite his hand which immediately sets you free. You ran to him and gently grabbed him laying him down.

"Father. . .? Dad!" You weakly say as you check his heart. "Live dad please! You promised me you'd always protect me. Please. . . ."

"He's gone, accept that, " someone coldly states. Turning around your eyes met with those of Sasuke's.

"How could you kill him! How could you take him away from me!" You cried as you held Itachi's head. You rocked back and forth feeling the pain seep through your veins. "Father. . .you promised. Father! Daddy please come back, please. I need you, you always said that Sasuke would kill you but I doubted you. Please come back to me,  don't leave me too. I love you daddy."

"I'm sorry," Sasuke said half-heartily.

"No you're not. Don't lie to me,  Uncle Sasuke. It's mean to a girl whose father just died by your hands," you kissed your dad's forehead and then closed his eyes."Uncle Sasuke may I ask something of you?"

"Hn."

"Will you kill me too?" You looked up at him and saw his eyes widen. "I want to be with him."

"I--"

"Y/N no!" White Zetsu inturupetes.

"Hush," you did a jutsu which made him paralyze. "I beg you Uncle Sasuke, let me be with my father!"

"No I cannot," he looked away.

"Why!?! You killed my father! Yet you refuse to kill me? You killed your brother but yet refuse to kill his only child?"

"Yes idiot. I can't kill you," he then activated his Sharingan.

"You do not intimidate me Uncle. If I can't die then let me be with you," you ask looking back down you your dad.

"Fine, just don't get in my way."

"Thank you," you slide Itachi's ring off and take his neckless and put them on. You then buried your father before taking one last look.  You took the letter out of your pocket which had some how managed to find it's way there. 

It said:

"Dear Y/N,
  I'm sorry I left you alone in this world.  I know I broke my promise unto you, but I swear I will watch over you.
  I'm sure you will come to our battle. Convince Sasuke to take you, for my sake. I love you so much.
  I meant to tell you this earlier but I'm not your biological father.  I found you abandoned in the woods and took you as my own. In my eyes you will always be my daughter/son. I wish I could spend lifetimes with you. I love you Y/N.

  I love you my precious angel/son.

Love,

Itachi Uchiha."

"Dad. . . ." You held his words close as you followed your uncle. In your heart he is your guardian angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.8K 45
I don't own Naruto, just Tatsuyu
15.9K 377 54
A collection of Naruto one-shots I wrote between 2010-2018. I am no longer open to requests for one-shots as my interest has switched over to longer...
296K 9.4K 42
❝𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, (𝐲/𝐧).❞ ❝𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫?❞ ❝𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡.❞ 𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫...
558K 16.6K 32
[Completed] She had a feeling that something big was going to happen. To both of them. Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto. Was #1 in itachixreader and...