I Was his Maid (Justin bieber...

By lifethroughthepen

"Your nothing but a stupid dirty ass maid!!" He screamed at her causing her to fall to her knees in tears. "G... More

I was his Maid (Intro)
Chapter 1
chapter 2- News & Justin bieber
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - His waitress
Chapter 5- A dinner date & Justin bieber.
Chapter 7- Back to work & Justin bieber.
Chapter 8 Dance studios & Justin bieber
Chapter 9-Planes, Kissing & Justin bieber
Chapter 11- Update
Chapter 11 - Love & Justin Bieber
Chapter 12 - Breakups & Justin Bieber
Chapter 13- Tanning lotion & Justin Bieber
Chapter 14 - Tests & Justin Bieber
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Sequel

Chapter 6 - The note & justin bieber.

25.3K 510 16
By lifethroughthepen

'Please Kelsie.. come on tour with me. I'll explain everything. If you want to meet me at my house tomorrow at four Love always - Justin'

I read it over and over wide eyed. It was true, The note everything. He didn't leave me like i thought he did. I found the note under my bed.. but now the question is how did it get under there?

"did you find the note yet? - Justin " My phone goes off. "how did you get my number? and yeah.. " I reply.

"My ways(; and... meet me at my house?" i roll my eyes and contemplate the decision. If i didn't go my life would stay the same. But if i went what would happen? How would my life change? Would it even change? I head out to my car without a second thought.

--

'Kelsie plea-" i cut him off. "Justin save it. I know you wrote the note and all but still.. if you loved me like you claimed you did you wouldnt have left that morning without me. You would have came to my house and asked why I wasn't coming with you or texted or called me or something but you didn't instead I saw your face all over magazines kissing other celebs within a week there was a new girl Justin. You're a player now and I'm not like the other girls" I simply said and get off my seat on the couch.

I don't give him the chance to explain because the look on his face says it all. He knows he messed up. I get up and leave the house leaving behind a very confused Justin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.2K 35
Carter Gray was just chilling at a club in Los Angeles when she stumbles upon the one and only Justin Bieber. Justin's drunk from too much drinking a...
10.7K 189 15
"That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance Take you to every party cause all y...
651K 14.4K 61
Fall Series: BOOK 1 He wants to say 'I love you' but keeps it to goodnight, because love will mean some falling and she's afraid of heights. Well let...
63.8K 1.1K 48
hello, pre warning, I wrote this when I was like 14, literally 6 years ago so the writing is really crappy. please take this book with a whole ass bi...