drowning in silence; daniel s...

By dxcalcomvnia

Eliza Brenton had a shocking incident and she became silent after. A day later, she moves to LA with her olde... More

That Day
Moving to L.A.
Walking to Starbucks
Texting Him
Just Wondering
Woah There
Rude!
Feelings?
Memories.
The Plan pt. 1
The Plan pt. 2
The Pain
YOOO!!
Therapy Session
Tell Me, Did You Ever Love Me?
In My Blood
Not A Chap but...
So Happy, Yet So Lost?
Words I Didn't Say
Raindrops
My Only Wish
All Of The Stars
1K
Sad Dreams, Sad Feelings
M.I.A
Spring Day
Not a chap BUT...
DA WINNER
Happy burfday Zachary
When I See Your Face
All I Ever Need
HOOKED
Fights and Broken Promises
lovely
Idfc
JoNaH iS 20
Love, its painful
Best Part
Crazy Night
Heartbeats
Happily Ever After?
HAPPY BDAY JACK
Welp.
A/n

What?

251 11 12
By dxcalcomvnia

Eliza's POV
Daniel started staring into my eyes right after Zach saying that. I started staring into his as well, his blue, beautiful, bright eyes that I love besides his teeth. Jack broke the silence.
"Um... hello? Earth to Daniel and Daniel's friend," Jack said.
"Woah, looks like Jack's jelly that Daniel's got a girlfriend," Zach said.
"Um we're not dating, we're just friends!" Daniel said pretty seriously.
That shook me bad because I actually like him. I look down at my shoes. I wonder, what does he actually think of me?
*end of Eliza's pov*
"Woah, he just friend zoned her," Jonah said.
"Hey, um, Eliza? Right?  May I talk to you?" Jack asked.
Eliza nods.
Jack takes her arm and walks with her.
"So, I know we barely know each other but I think I like you," Jack said.
Eliza just stood there and did not know what to say.
"Um hello.... Earth to Eliza," Jack said.
Daniel found Eliza and Jack asked him if Eliza was fine.
"Um bro she's fine, she just don't wanna talk right now, actually for a while," Daniel quietly sad to him.
"Oh," Jack said.
Eliza waved goodbye to the boys and she left. While she was walking home, someone grabbed her arms. It startled her, she turned around and it was.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 224 52
Hannah were bullied in school, shes a yea late to school because of an accident that she had been in it, her best friend Christina help her through h...
40.3K 846 22
One night changed everything for y/n, she met five boys, under terrible circumstances, they changed her life. Now becoming her very close friends, th...
806K 13.6K 120
just a bunch of imagines and preferences about the why dont we boys, stop asking for imagines, this book was marked complete ages ago Rankings #24 in...
110K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×