You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungk...

By JeonChristineee

Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her f... More

Can I be your Oppa? (BTS Fanfic)
Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Skip first to this chapter then just go back after reading this please!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Author's note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
ATTENTION!
Part 71 (part 1)
Part 71 (part2)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75 (part 1)
Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.
Epilogue
Author's note.
New Story! ~
Special Chapter - My Everything
Special Chapter 2 - Hyeonhye with the boys
Special Chapter 3 - Happy (?) Anniversary, Jagiya
Another Story
House of Cards (One Shot)
Alternative Ending

Part 16

60K 1.5K 1.1K
By JeonChristineee

Jungkook's POV

"Let's watch some other time" Jimin whispered eyeing Christine who fell asleep on V's shoulders.

"She looks really tired." RapMon hyung said

"Let her sleep." V hyung said as he positioned themselves in a lying position where Christine was lying on his chest.

"It's late and I'm tired too.. Let's do this tomorrow shall we?" Jin hyung asked and everyone positioned themselves ready to sleep.
.
.
.
.

In a matter of minutes everyone fell asleep. It was a tiring day for us but somehow I can't sleep knowing that she's sleeping in someone else's arms.

I had a mini heart attack when she moved facing her back towards a snoring V hyung and faced me.

My heart softened as her facial expression shows that she's having a nightmare.

"No... No.. No." She sat up quickly, looking around then suddenly her face fell on her hands.

"Are you alright?" I asked and it surprised her.

"Sorry.. Didn't mean to scare you.." I said rubbing the back of my neck as I rest my back on the sofa.

"No it's fine" she exhaled as she sat beside me leaning her back on the sofa too.

"Nightmare?" I asked.

"Mm. What time is it?" She asked

"11:30" I shrugged.

"If were going to class tomorrow, we should be sleeping" she chuckled.

"I won't sleep til you're awake" I smiled at her and she returned it.

"Komawaeo" she softly said

We talked about alot of things. We goofed around as I try to make her forget about the nightmare she had. Then she asked me how it's going with work and I told her that we're doing great. I told her about how Suga hyung loves his fans and even made gifts himself for the ARMY. She smiled and let me continue. I told her how everyone practices hard but we always find some time to goof around. Especially Jimin hyung and J-Hope hyung. I told her about J-Hope hyung and RapMon hyung composing songs with Suga hyung and she told me she knows those?

"I told you. I'm an army too!" She giggled

"Ah jinjaru? Who's your bias?" I asked half expecting.

"Kookie ah!" She beamed. Oh how I wish she couldn't see the pinkish red creeping on my cheeks.

When I looked at her, she looked away but I couldn't help but notice the blush on her cheeks as well since the lampshade was left on for her.

"Uhm Christine ah.. If .. Would.. Uh. " How stupid Jungkook! You look stupid. Great. Just great. Man up and tell her now!

"Y..yeah?" She asked looking at me.

"If you're going to work tomorrow, can I walk you there?" Psh lame Jungkook. That was lame. You dishonest person Jeon Jeongguk.

"Oh well I'm on my days off and manager nim said I'll go back on Monday since I still have to rest. Besides. Exams are coming up. Have you studied?" I asked him.

"I'm having a hard time in math" I sighed.

"Should I help you?" She asked smiling at me. It's embarrassing to show my stupid side infront of the girl I really like. But if it means we could spend some time together then why not?

"Kookie ah~" she said. I really like it when she calls me that..

"Mm?" I asked softly. She suddenly rested her head on my shoulder

"Should we sleep now? It's really late.." She said and as I looked at the time it was 2:30 am.

"Sure. Let's lie down now" I said softly as we laid down with her head resting on my chest with her hand as my arm went from her back to her waist holding her close to me. I dont know if she could hear it but my heart's beating crazy right now.

After a few minutes, I still couldn't sleep, I tried talking to her.

"Christine ah, are you awake?" I asked softly but she didn't respond.. Guessing she's sleeping already

"Christine ah, did you know? The moment I met you in the rooftop, you got me interested in you. The more I spend time with you, The more I got to know you.. The more I knew you better, The more I think I fell for you. You're a kind girl with an enchanting smile and a strong heart. You're fun to be with once you let your guard down. You're a caring person who's easy to love. If only I could have the courage to ask you to be mine... One day, I will be your oppa. I hope that day, I'm a man already worthy enough to be with you." Aish Jungkook. Why tell this when she's sleeping -.-

I kissed the top of her head before I went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

I was walking down the park with Christine holding my hand. I was smiling as I hear her voice telling me about what happened today at school when I was on tour around Korea. I missed her so much and having her hand intertwined with mine made it all better.

"How are you Jagiya?" she looked at me

"Call me that one more time.." I told her

"Huh?" she sounded confused.

"Jagiya.." I smiled encouragingly

"YAH. JEON JEONGGUK WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" a man's voice was shouting at me

My eyes opened wide as I sat up quickly. Looking around I saw a red faced Christine kneeling infront of me with Suga hyung standing behind her with his hands on his hips.

Shit. I was sleep talking?!

"Mianhe hyung, was I sleep talking?" I asked and I saw Christine nod. Oh wow this is embarrassing.

"Oh. You were sleep talking. I thought you guys would date behind my back." Suga hyung said looking relieved.

"No! Ofcourse not!" I said defensively. I wouldn't want to date behind hyung's back. Besides, I'll be proud to call her mine if she was mine.. But not at the moment hyung. I'm still trying to be a man worthy of her. Well if I can't wait I promise to tell you before hand. I won't date behind your back hyung. I promise.

.
.
.
.
.

Christine's POV

I woke up lazily to my phone vibrating on my pocket. As I opened my eyes, it grew wide as I realized what position I was in. I was lying on my side with my head and hand on Jungkook's chest as his arms were wrapped around from my back to my waist, seccuring me next to him. I looked up as I saw his other arm folded and resting behind his head while he smiles. He looks like he's having a good dream.

I slowly stood up, careful not to wake him up and I did it successfully.

I looked at the ID caller and declined the call. Soon enough I got a text from him.

Christine ah~ I hope in time, you can give me the chance to explain things to you. I never wanted to hurt you. Hurting you would be like killing myself. Forgive me Christine ah.. Please let me explain..

-Jongin

I went to my room and charged my phone leaving his message without replying.

I went out of my room to find Suga oppa awake and rubbing his eyes.

"Goodmorning Oppa" I said quietly as the others were still sleeping.

"Morning. Go wake Jungkook up, I'll cook our breakfast." He said standing up with half closed eyes.

"Uhm I'll cook breakfast." I said. He likes experimenting with food and I don't think I'm up for it this morning.

"Don't worry. Just sunny side up and toasts." He said reassuringly

"Don't forget the butter." I said

"Alright. Go wake him up now" he said as he went to the kitchen and I went to the living room where Jungkook was. I kneeled beside him as I shake him lightly.

"Jungkook.." I said softly but he didn't budge.

"Kookie ah~" I said slightly shaking him and he smiled

"Wake up now, we'll be late for school" I said shaking him still

"Call me that one more time.." He said while smiling

"Huh?" I asked in confusion. Is he sleep talking?

"Jagiya.." He said with the most angelic smile I've ever seen as he sleeps. His voice was husky and it made my cheeks burn.

Jagiya.. Jagiya.. Omona. He's dreaming of the one he likes.. Like as if it's you Christine. Stop dreaming. You're awake. The dream's over.

"YAH JEON JEONGGUK WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" I suddenly heard Suga oppa say behind me.

He suddenly has his eyes wide open and sat up quickly.

"Mianhe hyung, was I sleep talking?" He asked us and I nodded

"Oh. You were sleep talking. I thought you guys would date behind my back." He said looking relieved

"No! Ofcourse not!" He said wide eyed.. Was it that bad to be with me?

I stood up quietly as I head to my room.

"Tinnie ah~ everything alright?" I heard Suga oppa call from behind me

"Mm. I'll go take a bath now." I said as I went to my room and got my towel before heading to my bathroom.

.
.
.
.

I went out with my earphones on listening to 'Just one day' in my uniform minus the shoes.

I saw everyone awake with bed hairs sitting on the dining table.

"Morning" I smiled at them as I put my music on pause.

"Morning" they greeted back still half asleep.

"Why don't you guys sleep some more. It's still early" I asked as I sat beside V

"Suga hyung said he has to clean the living room so we should get up" V said pouting with half closed eyes.

"Breakfast is ready" Suga oppa came out wearing appa's blue apron as he gave me a plate with two sunny side up eggs and two toasted bread with butter. He had two plates of this and one was placed on the seat beside me.

"Why only two?" Jimin whined

"You guys can wait. They're going to school already" Suga oppa explained and soon Jungkook came out of the restroom of the guests in his uniform with wet, unstyled hair.

"Omona. Hyung actually cooked a decent breakfast?" Jungkook looked at the plate wide eyed.

"Yah. That's not how you say thank you to your hyung who prepared you breakfast." Suga pouted.

"Kidding hyung" Jungkook smiled childishly that can melt any noona's heart. Sadly I'm his dongsaeng but anyways. It still melted my heart.

"I remembered the time hyung cooked for my birthday" RapMon started

"He just actually mixed whatever he liked in the soup. He placed too much salt and even ketchup on my soup!" RapMon said

"That's a unique soup you'll never forget!" Suga oppa bragged as if it was something you should bragged about and the whole table started laughing.

.
.
.
.
.

"Christine ah~ are you ready?" Jungkook called me from outside my room

"Just a sec!" I said loudly for him to hear. I took my black backpack and my folder. I tied my hair up and fixed my bangs before I left.

I went out with an earphone on and my phone in my pocket.

"Should I carry that for you?" Jungkook asked but then again before I could reply, he took it from me. Just like what he did when he found out I worked in CafeLatte... He waited for me and even helped me clean up before walking me home.

"Yah Christine ah~" Jimin called me

"Ne?" I faced him going back to reality.

"Shouldn't you go now?" He asked looking at his watch. I looked at mine and I saw it was 7 am already.

"Oh shoot. I lost track of time!" I cried.

"We still have an hour before we'll be late. It's fine" Jungkook shrugged.

"But I leave at 6:30. To avoid people. By now, half of the student are there already." I sighed. I looked for Suga oppa and gave him a kiss on the cheeks and waved goodbye to everyone before dragging Jungkook outside as we half jogged to our school.

"Why do you avoid people?" He asked

"Cause I'm not good with many people." I shrugged.

"Is 7 boys too much?" He asked worriedly and I giggled.

"Ani, You guys are an exception" I smiled at him.

We slowed our pace into a walk since it's too late to run for it. Just now I noticed what Jungkook did to his hair. He put it up abit spiky, showing off his forehead. He looks handsome with bangs or without but his new hair makes him look older than when he has bangs. Well just alittle bit cause he's still the baby face Jungkook I know. I heard an awkward cough coming from him and my eyes grew in realization of what was happening. Was I staring to much?!

"M..mianhe Kookie ah~" I said looking away.

"I really like it when you call me that" he smiled at me. I looked at him and smiled as I didn't notice my lace get untied. I almost tripped when Jungkook grabbed me by my arm preventing my fall.

"Aish be careful Christina ah~" he said on his knees as he tie my shoelace.

"Omona! It's fine I can tie it!" I said but he waved me off.

"Let me." He said but he whispered something he thought I didn't hear.

"I don't want you falling for other guys. Let me tie your shoes for you." He whispered.

W..what is he saying? But I thought that was only a dream.. Was it? Does.. He really..? Impossible. Ohgod I'm going insane. Jungkook why are you doing this to me.

~flashback~

We were sitting on the grass by the lake when Jungkook held out a sandwich to me.

"Komawaeo Kookie ah~" I smiled at him and took a bite.

"You know Christine ah, I have something to tell you.. But I don't know where to start. Otoke?" He chuckled nervously

"You know you can tell me anything right?" I said as I put down my sandwich and look at him straight in the eyes. He took a deep breath before starting.

"Christine ah, did you know? The moment I met you in the rooftop, you got me interested in you. The more I spend time with you, The more I got to know you.. The more I knew you better, The more I think I fell for you. You're a kind girl with an enchanting smile and a strong heart. You're fun to be with once you let your guard down. You're a caring person who's easy to love. If only I could have the courage to ask you to be mine... One day, I will be your oppa. I hope that day, I'm a man already worthy enough to be with you." He said looking really anxious. My heart beat sped up as I smiled at him. He went closer as I closed my eyes. He planted a small kiss on the top of my head before smiling at me

"Wait for me okay?" He whispered with his forehead resting on mine.

I nodded and we spent the day together with him resting his back on the tree trunk as I was resting my back on his chest. He held me close as we enjoyed the comfortable silence around us.

-end of flashback-

That dream.... Will it be a reality?

"Christine ah~" I heard him call me

"Oh?" I asked as he looked ahead. The school's in view but I saw a figure waiting beside the gate with a hand in his pocket as the other held his phone.

When he looked at us, I looked away.

"Should we talk to him or should we go ahead?" Jungkook asked me worriedly

".... Let's go ahead." I said smiling sadly.

We walked past by him but he grabbed my wrist.

"Christine ah, can we talk?" Kai asked.

"Mianhe.. Not today." I said as I twisted my wrist away from his grasp as I ran to my classroom. Jungkook caught up with me before I got in the classroom. He grabbed me and dragged me to a corner with the lockers hiding us from view. I was hidden due to his tall figure and broad back and shoulders.

"Hey" he said softly cupping my cheeks. I thought I was okay but seeing Jongin just opened up the wound I thought was closed.

I feel fresh tears fall from my eyes as he wiped it cooing me

"It's going to be alright.." He cooed me hugging as he stroked my hair.

"I'm sorry.." We heard a voice behind us then after, I heard footsteps walking away from us. That voice was the voice I used to trust the most.. That voice I spent my childhood with. That voice who always got my back.

That voice was Kim Jongin's

.

.

Author's note:

Hey guys! This chapter's mainly about Christine and Jungkook. Kind of short compared to my other chapters but, I sort of like this alittle better than the rest :3

My feels :( I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Comment and vote? :3

-Jungkookieoppa Saranghaeo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 4K 32
Jang Song Young who is always quiet in class, would never really talk to anyone besides her best friend, Kang Hee Yeon. After losing both her parents...
29.8K 1.1K 24
Two people living the best lives they could, one guy having a bad day. Who could've known that everything would come crashing down in just one night...
793 54 18
Jungkook and you have been friends since over 5 years now. You know him because he is the brother of your best friend, Jeon Sunhi. You, of course, h...
17K 407 43
Y/n's whole life constant obstacles have been thrown her way and she has no one to help her overcome them. Overtime, they have all brought her down t...