Oh, Hi... Cimorelli... ~Seque...

Da JournalArtist

*Sequel to 'Y-You're Cimorelli...'* What will happen when Aurora meets up with Cimorelli again? How will Cimo... Altro

Intro
Prologue
C1 ~ Locked Away
C2 ~ Meeting Up Again
C3 ~ Unsettled
C4 ~ Worry
C5 ~ Shut Out
C7 ~ Therapy!
C8 ~ Friday
C9 ~ Confrontations
C10 ~ Feelings
C11 ~ Night With The Cimorellis
C12 ~ Jamie
C13 ~ Addictions
C14 ~ Cimorelli Boy
C15 ~ First
C16 ~ Really?
C17 ~ Jealousy Part 1
C17 ~ Jealousy Part 2
C18 ~ The Talk
C19 ~ Sorry

C6 ~ Educational Institution... NOT

1K 38 4
Da JournalArtist

Aurora

“Hey, is she still asleep?” Sam, of course checking up on me… again…

“Hmm, yeah what time is it?”

Is that Lisa?

“Its 6:40 sweetheart, even though i hate the idea I got to wake her up though.” Sam sighed.

“Drats i must have fallen asleep” Lisa shifts around, pulling away and sitting up.

“Its fine, There’s breakfast downstairs if you want any” I could practically see the genuine smile on Sam’s face.

“Thank you, i'll leave you to wake her” I heard Lisa walk out of the room.

“Oh, mi pobre ahijada. Cómo me gustaría poder ayudar a través de este dolor” Sam caressed my cheek, naturally i leaned into her hand. (oh, my poor goddaughter. How I wish I could help you through this pain)

“I know you try” i mumbled.

“Hey i need you to get up and ready. I wish i could push this day further considering you had a rough day yesterday, but they said you have to return, and start therapy.” I immediately sat up to this news.

“N-no i-i can't go back!” I yelled in fear.

“It will be fine Aurora, this will help you'll get better also...” Sam hesitated.

“What else are you adding to this list of torture?” I sighed.

“We are starting up on your medication again, all of them” She sighed.

“W-what? Why?” Tears threatened to spill.

“Aurora, you're an emotional wreck. It will help you from straying from your good health. Please Aurora, don't fight me on this.” Sam cupped my face, boring her eyes into mine.

“Ok Sam, ok” I whispered.

“Go get ready, Lisa’s downstairs eating, join her when you're done. You have an hour to get ready and get to school” Sam told me before walking out. Quickly i got dressed before rushing downstairs.

“Hey Lise, did you sleep well last night?” put 2 pancakes on my plate, and grabbed a glass of milk.

“It was nice, you're room is… unique and you're bed is real comfy.” She smiled, stuffing one of my aunts delicious pancakes into her mouth.

“Sorry about my breakdown yesterday.” My leg bounced up and down nervous getting to me, apparently Lisa noticed.

“Hey? Are you ok?” Lisa places her hand on my leg, stopping it from bouncing.

“Just really nervous, i uh… start school again.” I look down at my plate.

“You'll do fine, i know it” She gave me a hug.

“Thanks for the word of encouragement, but i got to go” I stand up, throwing away my half eaten breakfast.

“I'll see you later?” Lisa tilts her head.

“Thank you Lisa, for everything” I smiled before i walk away. I started my car, and drove towards the hell hole i know as school.

Lisa

“Hey Lisa, where were you all night?” I was greeted by Katherine.

“I was at Aurora’s house” I yawned.

“How long did you stay up?” She walked up to me.

“Uhm not sure, I held Aurora as she cried herself to sleep and stayed up thinking about what she told me” I leaned onto her.

“So she told you what happened?” Katherine hugged me.

“Katherine it was the worst news i think i could hear her say.” I sniffled remembering how broken Aurora was as she cried.

“Lisa, what happened?” She tightened her hold.

“Her parents died after they left, do you remember the car crash that happened when we were visiting for a performance?” I could barely hold in the tears.

“Yeah the families parents…” Realization hit her. “Oh no…” Tears formed in her eyes.

“Yup, thats not all either” Tears were now slowly running down my face.

“What else happened?” Katherine handed me a tissue.

“Remeber her friend Jenny? The one from the park?” I asked wiping my face.

“Yeah what about her?” She questioned.

“S-She uh killed herself yesterday, which is why she cancelled the plans we had with her.” I threw the tissues away.

“Oh my… how is she!?” Katherine gasped.

“She’s grieving but she did attend school today so thats good” I gave her a small smile.

“I'm going to make her a-a-a meal or three” She stuttered.

“You do that, i'm going to bed” I yawned again.

“Night, you need to get some sleep” She gave me another quick hug.

“Thanks i will” I head upstairs and slipped into my bed without running into any other waking family members.

Aurora

Whispers and murmurs, whispers and murmurs thats all i hear as i walk from class to class, all i hear when i sit in class trying to pay attention.

Oh my god if i hear one more person talk behind my back i'm going to explode!

A girl walks in late, looks like she just here to school, she locks eyes with me her eyebrow lifts at the sight. She walks behind me and i kind of eavesdrop.

“Whos the new girl?” Mystery girl asks.

“Uh her name is Aurora” someone responds to her. I roll my eyes.

Great, more whispers.

“What's she like?” Mystery girl questions.

Oh great, hopefully she's not Mrs. Popular.

“I don't know, she hasn't spoken to anyone yet” the same person whispers again.

“Pst, pst, hey new girl” Mystery girl tried getting my attention. I turned around raising my eyebrow.

“names Aurora” I glared at her.

“Wow tiger put your claws away, i just wanted to talk” Mystery girl smiled.

Great i just made myself look like a jerk, way to make an impression.

“Sorry just tired of people whispering behind my back” I sighed.

“Its ok, i'm used to it you will too” She gave me a real genuine smile.

“One can hope, what you're name?” I ask.

“Jordan, my name is Jordan” She held her hand out.

“as i said before, My name is Aurora” I took her hand.

“Where you from?” She asked.

“Kentucky, hey can we talk after class, i really like to talk to you but i want to pay attention to the teacher” I point to the teacher who also walked in late.

Is everyone late in this school?

“Oh he won't teach the class, we can always talk in this class. He’s just going to end up on his laptop and flirt with teacher in room 340.” She informed me.

“Really now?” I move my chair so i am facing her, completely.

“Oh yeah” She gave me a smirk.

“Can i get your number?” I waved my phone in the air, sort of like taunting her.

“Ok” She smiled. She reached over and grabbed my phone, almost in the blink of an eye she had handed my phone back. I look down and see her contact name ‘Jordan ;)’ causing me to smirk.

Subtle.

We chatted and flirted during class, made plans to hang out Friday. In every one of my classes there were whispers, and stares but no real teaching going on.

Interesting choice of school Sam… Real interesting...

~~~~

 So yeah... short sorry...

I have 2 newish stories up (again) its a Demi Lovato FF & a Bea Miller FF, so check it out?

ANNOUNCEMENT: my laptop is being stupid so updates for those stories are kinda stalled for a little bit... also take the poll that is on my message board... OH! and there will be a another announcement soon it will be on my message board so look out for it.

P.S: HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY LAUREN JAUREGUI!!!!

P.P.S: also HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ANDREA RUSSETT!!!

QotU: Are you ticklish?

My Anwser: Nope!

Quote of the Update: 'You can change your world by changing your words... Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.' - Joel Osteen

Anyways, have a great week!

Next Update: July 11th 2014

∞ForeverCimFam∞

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8K 140 11
Three months after the last instalment, the Cimorelli house is getting back to normal. But an upcoming wedding and a new power no one knows anything...
13K 404 23
Emily has a hard life at home... She moves across the street from a large family, the Cimorellis. What will happen when four of the six Cimorelli sis...
22.8K 844 20
A deadly virus breaks out and begins sweeping the nation. People are dying left and right, but not before coming back to life with the craving for hu...
42.6K 593 16
The Cimorelli's lives are about to get turned upside down when one of them gets attacked by a severe illness and two of them are involved in a very s...