Oh, Hi... Cimorelli... ~Seque...

By JournalArtist

*Sequel to 'Y-You're Cimorelli...'* What will happen when Aurora meets up with Cimorelli again? How will Cimo... More

Intro
Prologue
C1 ~ Locked Away
C2 ~ Meeting Up Again
C3 ~ Unsettled
C4 ~ Worry
C6 ~ Educational Institution... NOT
C7 ~ Therapy!
C8 ~ Friday
C9 ~ Confrontations
C10 ~ Feelings
C11 ~ Night With The Cimorellis
C12 ~ Jamie
C13 ~ Addictions
C14 ~ Cimorelli Boy
C15 ~ First
C16 ~ Really?
C17 ~ Jealousy Part 1
C17 ~ Jealousy Part 2
C18 ~ The Talk
C19 ~ Sorry

C5 ~ Shut Out

1K 41 3
By JournalArtist

Aurora

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, my hand reaches over and i answer without looking at who was calling.

“Hello?” I groggily say.

“Aurora? Did i wake you? i'm sorry” Jen apologizes.

Has she been crying?

“No its ok, i was waking up anyways” I look around my room.

“Ok good” She sighed.

“Ok as much as i love talking to you, what has got you calling me this fine morning?” I ask.

“I-i am sorry” Jen said.

“Sorry? What are you sorry for? I told you it was fine” I was becoming worried.

“Damn i shouldn't have done this” I heard her whisper to herself.

Shouldn't have done what?!

“Jen? You're worrying me, what's wrong?” I ask.

“Just… I'm sorry” I heard her sniffle before the line went dead.

“Jen? Jen?!” I yelled i threw my phone down and quickly changed out of my PJ’s. I rushed downstairs and grabbed my keys. I ran outside, ignoring the downpour going on.

“Aurora?! Where are you off to?” I heard my aunt yell after me as i ran to my car. Without a second thought i started my car and raced to the hotel where Jen was staying at. As i approached my heart DROPPED, tears rushed down my face. Parking my car i walked towards the car. Hoping, praying that i was wrong. That it wasn't her.

Lisa

“What do you mean she cancelled our plans?” I asked Dani.

“She said, and i quote, i can't come today something happened.” Dani read off the text.

“Did you ask her what happened?” I looked at the phone.

“Yeah but she hasn't answered.” She sighed.

“I'm going to go check on her” I got up from my seat.

“What? Why?” She looked up from her phone.

“She said something happened, she looked exhausted when we saw her at the park, like she had been crying for days, maybe even weeks, you could see it in her eyes. i just want to make sure she's ok” i pulled on my shoes.

“Are you sure? i didn't notice anything different about her.” Lauren butted in.

“100% sure, she looked drained of life. Something happened, there's a reason why she's back and i want to know.” I slipped on my jacket.

“Lisa don't go interrogating the girl” Christina sighed.

“I'm not, just check on her. Plus her text said something happened so i want to make sure she's ok.” I was getting irritated.

Why are they always after me saying i'm going to interrogate her, she's my friend! I just want to make sure she's ok…

“Ok if you say so” Christina doubted.

“Yes i do say so! I'm going now” I snapped before going towards the door.

“Guys leave Lisa be she's a smart person.” Amy stood up for me. I smiled, she obviously knew what i was thinking.

“Thank you Amy, i'll see you guys later.” I waved, i walked to the car and drove towards Aurora’s aunt’s house, hoping that was where she was staying again.

.

.

.

.

I pull up to Aurora’s aunts house, in front Aurora’s car was parked along with the rest of her families cars. As i stepped out of the car, i carefully made sure not to step in the mud. I knocked on the door and waited.

“Lisa? What are you doing here?” Sam opened the door.

“I came to check on Aurora, she said something happened and i wanted to make sure she was ok” I explain.

“Oh dear, maybe that is why she rushed into the house this morning” She opened the door all the way.

“Can i come in?” I ask.

“Yeah sure, maybe you'll be able to coax her out of her room.” She stepped aside.

“Thank you, is her room still the same one?” I walk in.

“Yup, go ahead and go up.” She smiled before walking to her kitchen.

Cautiously i started towards her bedroom door, just as i was about to knock i got bumped into.

“LISA!” Ryan jumped up on me.

“Hey buddy” I smiled at him.

“Why you here? Are you here to talk to my sissy?” He smiled sweetly.

“That is right, do you know why she is so sad?” I asked.

“Aunty and Oli say its because Mommy and Daddy left” He sniffled.

“Where’d they go?” I was getting confused.

“Aunty never told me and sissy no talk to me no more…” he started tearing up.

“Hey now no crying” I rocked him.

“I miss my mommy and daddy” He tried to stop crying.

“Where do you sleep?” I look him in the eyes.

“In my room” He pointed down the hall.

“Take me there?” i suggested.

“Ok, follow me” He wiggled out of my grip and lead me to his room. As soon as i stepped in i saw it was literally his room. The room is painted dark blue, toys scattered all of the floor, a car shaped bed, and a closet full of clothes.

What is this? I didn't know he had his own room? It wasn't here last time… It was the guest room, her parents stayed in...

“I'm going to go talk to your sister ok?” I patted his head.

“Ok tell her i love her, and that i miss her” He mumbled playing with his toys.

Miss her? What is going on?

I walked back to her door and knocked.

“Leave me alone Sam!” I heard Aurora yell through the door.

“I'm not Sam” I knocked again.

Aurora

I ran to my room and slipped into my bed, i could not keep the tears from seeping through. Every 5 minutes either Sam or Olivia would knock on my door to check on me but i couldn't face them. I was almost asleep when another knock was heard.

“Leave me alone Sam!” I yelled not in the mood to talk again.

“I'm not Sam” The person knocked again.

“Olivia?” I asked.

“Wrong again, will you open up?” The person said.

Who else would knock? Why do i recognize her voice?

Slowly i slid out of bed and made my way towards the door.

“Lisa?” I gasped when i opened the door.

“What's wrong?!” She grabbed my face in her hands.

"Talk to them…" Jen's voice echos.

“N-nothing…” I stuttered.

“That's a plain out lie, i can see the tear streaks from you're crying.” Lisa frowned.

"ok i will…" My promise echoed.

“J-Jen’s gone… S-she killed herself” I broke down crying for the second time today.

“Oh Aurora” She pulled me into a hug.

*Flashback*

“You know you’ve never told me much about yourself” I looked over at Jenny as we drove to her hotel.

“Sometimes, people are better left in the dark” She answered.

“Tell me something about yourself, just one thing” We stopped at a stop light.

“Promise not to ask any questions afterwards?” Jenny glanced at me.

“Promise” I smiled.

“I might not have the brightest and happiest past” She sighed, looking out the window.

“No questions.” I tapped her knee to gain her attention.

“Thank you” She smiled.

“What are best friends for” I smiled back.

*End Of Flashback*

“Aurora, Aurora, come back to me” Lisa shook me.

“S-she’s gone Lisa!” I hugged her tighter.

“I know” She whispered.

“Just like my parents” I cried.

“What?” She lifted me face.

“They died Lisa, they died when we left back home, i survived, they died.” I couldn’t keep it in anymore.

“I'm so sorry Aurora, why didn't you tell us” She pulled me closer.

“I-I don't like talking about it…” I closed my eyes.

“I'm here for you Aurora, my sister and i are always here for you” She started to rock me back and forth.

“Thank you” I whispered before falling asleep in my idols arms.

~~~~

 So... that just happened...

I have NEW stories up so check 'em out please?

QotU: Whats your favourite film beginning with the letter L?

My Answer: The only film that comes to mind is Legally Blonde so i guess that one lol

Quote of the Update: 'If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can't do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings.' - Deepak Chopra

Anyways, have a great 2 weeks!!

Next Update: June 27th 2014

∞ForeverCimFam∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1K 52
Dani's been acting weird and all her sisters have noticed but only Lauren decides to do something about it. She needs to save her baby sister... But...
23.7K 551 18
This is book three in my series. It comes after Cimorelli Saved Me and Love, Fun, and Disasters. When something terrible happens in the Cimorelli ho...
8.7K 375 20
An old family member makes an appearance in the lives of the Cimorelli sisters. Is she back for good? And what exactly are her motives for showing up...
42.6K 593 16
The Cimorelli's lives are about to get turned upside down when one of them gets attacked by a severe illness and two of them are involved in a very s...