Rant Book

By MishaIsOurOverlord1

No one should care about this. This is just a way for me to vent or share ideas. I'm not expecting anyone to... More

So Just a Quick Introduction
The Right to Complain to People?
Angel With A Shotgun
I Hate Tests and Quizzes
Angel With A Shotgun (Chapter 2)
Okay so
Fanfiction
Dreeeaaaam
Roleplay?
OCTOBER 28

Updates

276 6 7
By MishaIsOurOverlord1

Long story short, I really wanna update my stories. But I can't. My mind is totally blank. I'm sorry to everyone reading this who reads my stories. I just... I'm sorry. I guess it doesn't help that school has me constantly stressed, huh? I just kinda try to write and end up listening to DEH or Hamilton, sometimes Heathers or BMC while staring at the screen, trying to think of things for the characters to do. Also, I'm thinking about starting a Destiel story. I'd publish it on here, not in its own book. I don't think it's a good idea to start another story, tho, so I'm going to refrain from that. But at the same time, if I get inspiration for that, and nothing else I'm going to write that. Because better to write something than nothing. I just... writing is my escape, and when I can't think of anything to write, I don't know what to do. So that's basically adding more stress, because I wanna update for you guys, but I can't and I feel like I'm letting you down, and I just hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So that's basically that. Yeah. I guess I'll let you guys get back to your lives now. Sorry again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 3.9K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
64.6K 148 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
38.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
19.5K 633 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..