I Hate Tests and Quizzes

Okay so I had a Pre Calc quiz today. I know literally nothing about Pre Calc. So I went in blind and idk I almost cried because, guys I can't drop my GPA any lower than it already is because of advanced maths and sciences that I never wanted to take to begin with. And I don't understand Pre Calculus at all. I barely understood Algebra II. So when I was placed in AP Pre Calc I actually cried. I didn't even sign up for that. For those who don't know, AP is like a college course. But guys it's stressful and I hate it, and it's too late to switch from it, so basically, something tells me my GPA is going to go down. Quite a bit. Maths and sciences are not my strong suit, though. That would be Language Arts and History. I'm actually good at those two. I understand and enjoy them. But anyway, back on topic. When we had that quiz, everyone else seemed to know exactly what to do, so naturally my mind started screaming insults at me. And honestly, I feel like shit now. And I'm stressing because this will lower my GPA and I won't get into a good college, and then I won't get a good job, and then I won't have a good life and basically my life is going to fall apart because of Pre Calc and I'm just stressing so badly right now. I really do hate tests and quizzes. They stress me out too much, and they severely affect your grade. I want that grading system where like a 75% on a test is a B. I've seen that grading system, and I need it in my life. You have no idea. It would help so much. IDK, I'm probably boring whoever's actually reading this. I mean, y'all are probably just here for the oneshots or stories or something. Which I completely understand. Okay, I'll shut up now and let you carry on with your day. Bye.