Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Death is only the beginning"- Final words of the Hayashi Ancestor, Katsumi Hayashi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Character Introductions
The Ancestor's Death And A Descendant's New Chapter
Kano Meets The Sakamaki Brothers
The Two Rivals Kou And Kano
Bonding With Ayato
Bonding With Shu
Bonding With Laito
Bonding With Kanato
Bonding With Subaru
Bonding With Reiji
Two Vampire Hunters At A Ball
Kano Meets The Mukami Brothers And Learns More About Her Ancestor
Bonding With Kou
Bonding With Azusa
Bonding With Ruki
The New Girl! Louisa Fujimoto!
Showdown! She-Devil Vs Vampire Hunter!
Kano's New Boyfriend?!
Kano's Heart Gets Broken But, Goes For A Fresh Start
School Festival
A Day At The Beach
A Reunion With Some Old Friends
Takeo Attacks and Katsumi's Reunion With Her Family
Kano's Jealously and Katsumi's Sad and Lonely Heart
The Fight Begins
Takeo's Demon Form
Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye
The Anniversary
Goodbye For Now, My Friends
Sequel Coming Soon!
Sequel is now released!

Bonding With Yuma

129 3 0
By Animefan446

KANO'S POV

A while had passed since I learnt more about my ancestor from the Mukami brothers. I was a bit surprised at first but, I was actually pleased to know what kind of her life she had during her childhood even though it was terrible for her. However, that big mouth Kou ended up telling his brothers about my job as a vampire hunter but I told them that I wasn't going to hurt them but I was already on a mission and I wasn't them or the Sakamaki brothers. They seemed relieved when I told them this so, in other words, they didn't really care.

I was in English class but the bell had already rung and I was putting my stuff away until Yuma showed up. Yuma smirked at me and he said to me.

"Hey, Kano."

"Hello, Yuma, what can I do for you?"

"Not much, I'm still a bit surprised that you're a hunter and an Idol, how do you make it look so easy?"

I shook my head and I said to him.

"I've been asking myself that since I got here."

Yuma chuckled at my comment when I said this and then he said to me.

"So you're an idol by day and then by night you're either a vampire hunter or a student by night?"

"Exactly, and by the way, if you're not careful or get on my bad side, I'll hunt you down like a dog and you'll pay the consequences."

Yuma looked at me shocked and I then started laughing making Yuma glare at me.

"Hey! you were teasing me!"

"Hahahaha!! I sure do and boy but did you fell for it! hahaha!!"

I managed to calm my laughing and then Yuma had something in his hand.

"Here."

I looked at what Yuma had in his hand and it was a sugar cube.

"A sugar cube?"

"They're good and Kou told me how big your sweet tooth is."

A tick mark appeared on my head and then Yuma said to me.

"Hey don't give me that face, Kou didn't say anything bad about it and there's nothing wrong with this sugar cube."

I took the sugar cube from his hand and I popped it in my mouth. It tasted sweet and I then said Yuma.

"It's sweet."

"See? told you they were good."

I nodded my head in agreement and when I tried to leave the classroom Yuma stopped me by grabbing the collar pulling back.

"Whoa! whoa! where do you think you're going?"

"I was gonna go and get some hot chocolate and go to the music room to see Shu."

"Why do you wanna see that Neat?"

I was surprised by Yuma's tone of voice and I then said to him.

"Because there's a song that I wanna play for him and get his opinion on it, what's wrong with that?"

"Don't get close to him, just stay away from him."

"Why should I?"

"He's an aristocrat and he and his brothers kept Katsumi quiet, this is why I hate aristocrats."

A tick mark appeared on my head and I said to him.

"Yuma, my family is from a long line of Aristocrats, you basically insulted me."

"Oops...sorry."

"It's OK, I won't take any offence, anyway, I'm off, see ya."

I tried to leave the second time but then Yuma grabs me again and he then said to me.

"Not so fast! there's something I want to show you."

Yuma said before he picks me up like a kid and then he jumps out of the window making me cling onto him for dear life and I closed my eyes tightly. After a while, Yuma then spoke up.

"Oy, open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and I was amazed by the scenery. We were surrounded by several cherry blossoms and they were in full bloom as their petals fell as the wind blew.

*Yuma and Kano surrounded by cherry blossoms.*

Yuma floated onto the ground gently with still in his arms. Yuma looked at me and he said to me.

"What do you think? do you like it?"

"I sure do, this place is amazing, how did you find this place?"

"I found it a while back, I knew you would like it."

Yuma said as he gently placed me back down on the ground and I continued to look at the cherry blossoms. Looking at the cherry blossoms then started to bring back memories during that time when Okaa-san and I went to that festival when I was younger and I also remembered how she sued to sing whenever the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. I closed my eyes and I started to sing that song she used to sing to me.

Play video~

Hira hira mai ochiru
momo'iro no hanabira
Tsunaida kimi no te wo
gyutto nigitta  

(Pink petals
fluttering down
I tightly squeezed
your hand that I held)

YUMA'S POV

I heard Kano starting to sing and when I turned around she looked as if she was living a fond memory.

Sakura tsudzuku massugu na michi
Kaze ga futari wo sotto tsutsumu  

(The road lined with cherry blossoms
Wind gently embracing us)

Tonari aruku dake de
Konna shiawase wo
Kanjirareru nante
shirarnakatta

(I did not know
that it was possible to feel 
this kind of happiness 
just by walking beside you)

Hira hira mai ochiru
momo'iro no hanabira
Kisetsu ga kawattemo
zutto soba ni ite

(Pink petals
fluttering down 
even if seasons change 
stay by my side)

Kimi no sugata ga mieru dake da
Naze ka itsumo anshin dekiru

(I wonder why just be seeing you
I feel so safe)

Kurushii koto ga aru to
kimi ni sasaerarete
ureshii koto ga aru to
tsutaetakute

(When it gets painful
you support me 
when something good happens 
I want to share it with you)

Ima waratta kao mo
namae wo yobu koe mo
kimi jyanakya dame da yo
dou ka shitte'ite

(Your smiling face
your voice calling my name 
if it's not you, it's no good 
please know that)

As Kano continued singing the wind somehow gotten a little stronger and more cherry blossoms fell from the trees. I stared at Kano and she started to smile as if she was enjoying herself. As I stared at Kano I feel like Katsumi is standing in front of me but, I did my best not to think about her since Kano's singing voice was helping a little.

KANO'S POV

I smiled to myself as more cherry blossoms fell and I picture me and Okaa-san walking together hand in hand as we both walked along.

Tatta hitori no hito
mitsuketa ki ga shiteru
tonari de kimi mo
onaji kimochi nara ...

(I feel that
I have found the one 
if you feel the same 
by my side ... ...)

Hira hira mai ochiru
momo'iro no hanabira
kisetsu ga kawattemo
zutto soba ni ite

(Pink petals
fluttering down 
even if seasons change 
stay by my side)

Rainen mo kono basho de
suki da to itte

(Next year, in this place, tell me again
that you love me)

Once I was done singing, I smiled to myself and I heard Yuma clapping for me and he then said to me.

"Wow, I knew your singing voice was amazing and all but, it sounded different the last when I heard you sing, is that one of your songs?"

I shook my head for a no and I placed my hand on my necklace.

"It was one of Okaa-san's songs, she was an Idol just like me and she had this beautiful singing voice, looking at the cherry blossoms brings back memories for me, you see, when I was younger during the festival whenever the cherry blossoms were in full bloom, she would sing me that song and I remembered every word, but..."

I lowered my head sadly and I continued.

"When she got cancer, I never got to hear her sing again..."

I felt tears in the corner of my eyes as I remembered the very last time I saw her and I tried so hard to hold them back. Yuma came over and he pats my head.

"Oy, don't start with the waterworks, you're an Idol, you're supposed to make people happy and you're supposed to be smiling as well, come on! where's that smiling voice that I know?!"

Yuma said with a grin on his face and he begins to ruffle my hair. I laughed at him and I shouted.

"Hey! Yuma stop it! you're messing up my hair!!"

I laughed at him but Yuma didn't even move his hand as held his wrist and I then shoved him away from me but, he pulled down with him after I shoved him roughly. I opened my eyes and I noticed that I was on top of him with my leg in between his legs and Yuma had his hand on my arm where he grabbed me and our faces were inches away from one another.

*Kano on top of Yuma*

I snapped out of my thoughts and I sat up and I said to Yuma.

"Uh! sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, stop yelling."

I shut my mouth when Yuma said this. Yuma looked at my hair and he then said to me.

"Oy, hold still for a minute."

I stayed still and then I felt Yuma's hand on my head and he was taking out the petals from my hair after we landed on the grass. Yuma then took out a cherry blossom that landed in my hair and he then said to me.

"You had some cherry blossom petals stuck in your hair."

"Thanks."

I was about to stand up but then, Yuma pulled me down to his chest and he then said to me.

"Don't, just a little longer, stay with me like this a bit longer."

I nodded my head and I then closed my eyes and I somehow felt safe in Yuma's arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
72.8K 3.4K 45
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...
78.4K 2.5K 28
Shoto was the heir of the Vampire Kingdom while Katsuki was the only prince of the Werewolf Realm. They were childhood friends that always went to pl...
230K 6.7K 24
NOTICE: I'm no longer continuing this story. I'm only editing/fixing the chapters that I currently have. Thank to everyone who enjoyed and supported...