Bendy x Cuphead

By Kiwilove45

There is Yaoi and love twists that the other person love them but they don't know they love them so lets enjo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Sleep time
Chapter 7
Quick announcement
Chapter 8
OC requests
Chapter 9
This much readers
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

1.2K 15 2
By Kiwilove45

~Bendy P.O.V~
When sammy was done talking I slammed a huge mallot on him then I noticed that the cups were coming in again which was weird because where else would they be but that didn't matter but he did ask me a question,"What h-happened,"he asked. I didn't reply but just said,"Just smashed him with a...Mallot."I said he looked freaked out I could tell his brother didn't care cause he was dozing off I told the cup what his brother was doing then he got his brother before he fell on the floor I said he can sleep in my room he smiled I just blushed.

~Cuphead P.O.V~
He was really nice and my brother was heavy so I just nodded my head since I was tired to so we went to his room laid muggs on his bed and sat on the sofa that had holes and ink stains probably from him but I ignored it we talked for a few minutes until he kissed me I was shocked then melted into the kiss.

Me:Whats gonna happen next ohhhhh.

Photo with video enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
363K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)