The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 21: Changes

18.8K 735 189
By pink_cash

It's a long freaking chapter lol. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Jasmine POV

"Rea hurry the hell up!" I yell putting my earrings in.

Since Matteo took Danica who knows where for her birthday we decided to still go through with going out anyway. All the guys besides Carmine is going to meet us at the club. Hell even Damon was coming up to hang with us.

"I'm coming" she says walking into the living room.

"Have fun guys" Candace says as we walk out the apartment.

"You too" we yell before shutting the door. We get into the taxi telling him the club before he pulls off. "So what's up with you and Damon?" I ask eyeing her.

"Nothing, we've just been talking, that's all" she responds coyly.

"Mhm, soon I won't have my club hopping wing woman."

She scoffs, "girl we'll be club hopping till we're old and gray."

I grin, "promise?"

"Duh" we quickly do our handshake.

Most people see Reagan and thinks she's the shy quiet one of the group but the girl is just as fucking rowdy as me. Sure she has her reserved conservative moments but the bitch is crazy too. Danica is our shy mother hen, she's the one that calms us down and prevents us from following through with a crazy idea my ass mostly thought of. The car stops at the entrance and we pay the driver before getting out.

"Gio Mancini" I say to the bouncer who nods removing the black velvet rope.

Tonight we're back at the Devil's Playpen. We go straight to the VIP section to see all the guys there with bottles lining the table. "Did you start without the life of the party?" I ask with a grin.

"It arrived twenty minutes ago" Gio says with a smirk as Reagan kisses Damon before sitting on his lap.

"Shots" I hear someone say making me turn around to see sexy daddy standing there holding a tray.

I take a glass eyeing him. His hair is slicked back and he has a thick beard that wasn't there the last time that I saw him. He has on dark blue jeans, a pale blue long sleeved shirt rolled up to his elbows, allowing his tattoo sleeves to peek through, paired with black Nike boots. Damn, he can be my sugar daddy any day.

"To Danica for her twentieth birthday wherever my brother took her" Gio says holding his shot up.

"To Danica" we all say before downing the tequila.

"Woo" I say with a shudder putting the glass down. "Time to dance." I pull my next sugar daddy down to the dance floor. He wraps his hands around my waist as I grind on him to the beat of the song. He mutters a curse and I can't help but to smirk. It's going to be a great night.

I get out the car with the help of Vinny. I wouldn't say I'm drunk just that I have a nice buzz going. Maybe that's why I'm outside Vinny's condo waiting while he opens the door. He leads me straight to his bedroom where I proceed to remove my skin tight dress and heels.

"Damn" he says eyeing me.

I smirk, "what are you going to do now that you have me here daddy?"

"Drink" he smirks elongated canines showing.

Before I can move he's in front of me in a flash. "W-What are you?" I ask heart racing.

"Vampire bella" he makes quick work of biting down on the right side of my neck.

I moan in ecstasy at the blissful pain. He pulls back shocked with my blood dripping from his mouth as he stares at me in disbelief. I watch as a multitude of emotions pass through his eyes the most prominent being fear and love. He licks my neck before licking his lips and tossing me on the bed. He makes quick work of removing my underwear. I gasp as his pink tinted lips land on my pussy. He spreads my legs open wider going to town like a starving man.

**                                                        **                                                        **

I groan tossing to hide from the blinding sunlight and hit a hard chest. I open my eyes to see Vincent sleeping peacefully with a vice like grip on my waist. Everything from last night rushes back to me. Oh fuck my life. Clearly I need to get my shit together if I'm fucking my best friend's fiancé's father. Though it was the best sex of my life and it definitely wasn't my first time at the rodeo. The man has a crazy sex drive and I thought I was bad. It's probably because he's a fucking vampire. I lift my hand up feeling the bite marks, nope def wasn't just a dream. I can't help but to think about the look in his eyes last night. Shit, it was amazing sex but based on the look in his eyes he wants more than I can give. I've never been a relationship girl and I won't start now. It's best to leave now before shit gets complicated. I carefully lift his arm from my waist and slowly get out the bed. I tip toe around getting my belongings.

"Where do you think you're going?" his voice stops me from opening the door completely.

I spin on my heels, "home, last night was fun but it can't and won't happen again."

"Negative." Before I can move an inch he's in front of me shutting the door and undressing me. He places me back in the bed before cuddling close to me. "You're stuck amore, don't think of leaving again until I release you. Clear?"

I nod and he kisses me softly before closing his eyes. What the fuck did I get myself into? Shit, shit, shit.

Reagan POV

I open my eyes only to meet hazel one and I can't help but to sigh. "We can't keep doing this" I say softly staring into the eyes I love.

He sighs, "I know" he rolls over so he's lying on his back.

Ever since Thanksgiving we've been making time to sleep with each other. How can something so perfect be so complicated? It's not like I can leave the damn boy alone. He's my heart and soul I don't want to live in a world without him. He's my high school sweetheart for crying out loud, there's no love like that. I just can't keep sleeping with him like everything is peachy when it's not. When Damon first went off to college and we didn't work it broke me. I can't go through that again.

"We need to either get it together or..." I pause trying to keep my emotions under control, "let it go once and for all."

"You know it's not that simple Ginny" he says softly.

I move straddling his lap, "It is D, if we love each other as much as we say we do then it's that simple" I exhale deeply, "I was broken and it took me a very long time to be okay I can't go through that again. If we have no future let me know now so I can move on."

He reaches out wiping a tear I didn't know I shed. "I know but I don't want to make a commitment I won't be able to keep. I love you too much for that. I'm graduating in a few months and I'm looking at job offers that may not keep me on the east coast."

I sniffle, "what are you saying."

He exhales, "I'm saying I don't want to disrupt your life or have either of us feeling like shit."

"Don't you get that without you in my life it's disrupted and crappy?"

He wipes my eyes, "don't cry Ginny."

"I'm different D, we're different this time."

"Maybe we need to think about it some."

I gasp, "think about it?" I get off him getting my clothes from last night. "There's nothing I need to think about D. I know what I want."

"Reagan just stay please."

"No, when you're finished thinking you know where to find me."

I storm out the room quickly hailing a taxi trying to get myself together. When you love someone there's nothing to think about, it's either you want to be with them or you don't. It makes me wonder where do I fit at in his life. Am I just some old comfortable toy he picks up when he's ready for it? I don't want to be an option, never. I walk into my apartment glad that I don't have class today. I say hi to Candace before walking to my bedroom and into the bathroom. Jassy must not be home yet, hopefully she didn't do anything stupid last night. After I get out the bathroom I pull on random underclothes before pulling on a PINK sweatsuit. Jassy walks in just as I sit on my bed.

"Bitch" she says shutting my door before looking at me. "You've been crying, what's wrong?"

"D, thinks we need some time to see if we really want to be together. Took everything in me not to cut his dick off and shove it in his mouth."

She laughs, "you know he loves you more than life itself."

"He proves it in a crappy way" I roll my eyes, "anyway what's up with you? Where'd you disappear to last night?"

She sighs, "girl I left with Vincent."

I gasp, "Matteo's father?"

"Yes bitch."

"What happened?"

"He's a fucking vampire" she whispers lowly.

I turn my lip up at her in disbelief, "you're bullshitting bitch."

She turns her head showing me two puncture marks that I didn't notice before. "Believe me now?" I nod still stuck on fucking stupid. "You can't tell anyone though, it's a huge secret. But we had crazy bomb sex."

I laugh, "bitch you just said that this dude is, what I use to think, a mythical supernatural being that bit you but that shit doesn't faze you just the fact that y'all had bomb sex."

She shrugs, "shit that's all that's fucking important, can't suck my blood and can't lay shit down right."

"Danny is going to kill you" I giggle, "you're going to be her mother-in-law."

She pushes me glaring, "shut up I don't know what to do girl. I think I bit off more than I can chew. You know I don't do relationships and he won't leave me alone."

I laugh, "well if he's anything like Matteo I say suck it up cause you're stuck."

She sighs falling back on my bed. I laugh at her pained expression and she gives me the middle finger. My phone rings and I look to see Damon calling I debate on whether I should answer or not before answering anyway. I'd rather he fuck me up now than later

"What?" I spit.

"Can I come over so we can talk?" he asks sounding exasperated.

"Why? So you can break my heart in person? I think fucking not."

"Damnit Reagan! Just fucking listen to me!" he yells loudly making Jassy look up and move closer to me to hear with her nosy ass. "Yo you mean everything to me I fucking love you what the fuck do I gotta do for you to get the shit? Earlier I just wanted to make sure the shit that we bout to go through you really want. I'd do anything for you baby, don't you know that shit by now?" he sighs and Jassy grins with a hand to her heart making me roll my eyes. "What I'm trying to say is I fucking love you Reagan Quinn Woods. Are we in it or not?"

I can't help but to smile, "I love you too and hell yes baby."

"Can I come over before I have to leave?"

I nod as if he can see me, "yes please."

"I'll be there soon."

"Okay" we hang up and Jassy and I scream happily.

"Till the wheels fall off?" she asks.

I laugh, "you know this bitch." We do our handshake before she walks out my room. It's my girls and I until death, been through hell and back with them. We couldn't be separated if God himself tried. Got my man and my girls. What more can a girl ask for?

Giorgio POV

I walk to the next crate checking the inventory making sure everything is here. T would have my head if I fucked up his shit. For as long as I can remember I've always looked up to my brother, though I'd never let the shithead know that. It was the way he carried himself and took no shit from anyone, though he used to laugh more back then. Our parents really did a number on him but he's still my big brother and I'll always have his fucking back that's for sure. I walk into Carmine's office taking a seat in front of his desk. Though he's my brother's best friend we've always been tight. He treated me like his little brother too, not some kid that followed him and his best friend everywhere.

He hangs up the phone looking at me as I juggle marble stones in the air. "What the fuck are you doing? How's the inventory?"

"I was bored waiting for your ass to shut up. Yeah everything's there." I respond letting the marbles fall back in the jar.

"Good I don't need to give T anymore fucking bad news."

"What happened?"

"One of the carriers is stealing product and giving it to her boyfriend. He's in a newly formed gang and thought it would be best to go big."

"Damn, what T say?"

"Surprisingly he said act cool about it and you already know that that shit means."

"He knows something we don't and has a bigger plan."

He nods and I shake my head. I've never agreed to how T handles shit but he has balls I don't and that's exactly why he and Carmine run shit and I don't. T shoots first ask questions last, Carmy asks questions first but he'll still shoot ya ass. I'm content just counting and running the clubs he gave me. I know first hand that my brother is fucking crazy.

"Are you coming out with us tonight?"

He shakes his head, "nah family movie night tonight."

I nod in understanding, every supernatural being dreams of their soulmate but after watching my parents it's never what I wanted. I know damn sure T didn't want Danica but you can tell he's ten times happier with her. He's slowly acting like how he used to be. I get up walking out the office and out the building. I check on a few other places before going to my apartment to shower. Once I'm done I get dressed in dark ripped jeans, a grey muscle shirt, and black Timbs. I rush out my place pulling off to the club. Tonight the boys and I are going to X, another club owned by T. The dude owns damn near the entire east coast. The guys are already in VIP drinking their ass off with a bunch of random women. It's going to be a good fucking night.

I walk out the car with a blonde broad tucked under my arm waiting for my car to be pulled around. I just want my dick wet plus she smells amazing. When was the last time I fucking ate? Suddenly I'm hit with the arousing scent of peaches and vanilla. I glance up and a few feet to my right is a fucking gorgeous woman. Dark olive complexioned as if she's mixed with black and white with curves in all the right damn places and mid back length dirty blonde hair. She glances up and stares right back at me with almond shaped hazel eyes with a hint of green in the irises. She's dressed in a black sweater dress with fish net stockings and sky high fucking heels. Our eye contact is broken when she gets into a car with a sketchy male. Fuck no! I push the broad away from me no longer in the mood. I get into my car and speed off. How can this be? This fucking family is fucking cursed.

Matteo! I yell through the link.

What? He barks back.

Sorry to interrupt but this is important.

Spit it out!

I found my soulmate.

Alright, you know what to do.

She's a fucking prostitute T. I hiss in annoyance.

What? Are you sure?

The fuck type of question is that? Of course I'm fucking sure.

Tone Gio, watch the shit.

Sorry. Yeah I'm sure, I watched her get into a car with a sketchy driver while dressed shady.

You get the plate?

Yeah.

I promised Danica no business on this trip so link Sal and give him the plate. He'll figure it out, when was the last time you fed?

Too long ago.

I told you about that shit Gio. Carm has some bags at his house, get one but you need to feed from her soon.

I nod alright thanks.

Yeah.

I make a quick u-turn going to Car's place while telling Sal the plate and situation at hand. When I pull up to Car's house I pound on the door. He quickly opens it with a glare. "If you would've woke them I would've killed you" he threatens.

"Sorry I need blood." I state walking into the house.

"What's up?"

"Found my soulmate who I'm pretty sure is a prostitute" I rip open a bag of blood and the first sip I have to resist the urge to vomit. When did this start tasting like shit?

"It taste like shit because it's not her."

I groan, "she's already ruining my life."

He chuckles, "you can crash in the guest room, the kids would love to see you in the morning."

"Thanks."

He nods and I take my blood to the guest room. I strip before lying in the bed. Hopefully Sal finds something and I'm just thinking the worst. How and why would my soulmate be a prostitute? Fucking bullshit!

Lol did you guys really think I'd continue from the cliffhanger? Think of this as the calm before the storm, or in this case the calm before Matteo ; )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 21.1K 53
A night at the club to be freed of the loneliness that they had been feeling in their lives turns into something even more when Mariah and Valentino...
1.7M 62.2K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...
1.2M 47.3K 37
Luca Giovanni. The heir to New York's biggest enterprise has a task to complete before his father will pass down the company to him- the company that...
17.6K 484 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...