Escape.

By CraveShaa

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that." An Chris Brown FanFic. More

•Chapter 1
•Chapter 3

•Chapter 2

1.7K 138 127
By CraveShaa

Hello hello, I know i've been gone for a good lil minute but i've been busy with things. & also, Wattpad has been tripping. Have y'all noticed? Or is that just my phone? 🤨 Anyways, I've been getting messages asking me if i'm gonna update Existing soon, and to answer that question.. No I am not.. I don't know when I will be updating that book, I really haven't been focusing on that Idky. I'll update that soon, but not too soon. Also i'm gonna be working on this book more too, I really wanna continue because I have a lot of ideas for it. I am gonna be writing this in third person from now on, it's easier that way. That's all, you may continue on with the story. 😙
**********************************************

Analia Dakota Mosley-
Location: Walmart
Date: Saturday, September 12 2015 - 6:14pm

••

"I'm leaving Paul." Ana says to her manager as she clocks out on the computer.

"Alright, see you tomorrow Ana," He nods.

Grabbing her bag she walks out of the crowded store & into the parking lot walking straight to the bus stop while waiting patiently for the next bus to arrive. Plugging in her earbuds, Daniel Ceaser's 'Japanese Denim' immediately starts blaring through the little speakers. Sighing, she rests her head on the back of the bench while closing her eyes to block away the sun that was slowly but surely starting to go down.

Tired was an understatement. Ana had been working since 9 dealing with moody & confused customers and all she wanted to do was to get home, take a long hot shower & sleep the rest of her day away.

"Wassup ma?" A short darkskin boy says while tapping her shoulder & sitting beside her on the bench.

"Hello," She mumbles taking her earbuds out.

"I couldn't help but notice such a beautiful woman like yourself sitting over here all alone." He smiles at her making her grimace.

His teeth was yellow, and some had brown lines on them.

"Yeah.." She mumbles.

"You just so fine ma, I had to come speak to you."

And that was true, the boy's name was Darryl & when he first laid eyes on Ana he just knew he had to talk to her. Her beauty captivated him, well Ana's beauty captivated everyone.

After all Ana was 5'5 with her sun kissed skin, and her full plump lips, and her braces that were on her straight white teeth. & let's not forget her slim, coke bottle shape. Everywhere she went guys tried to get with her.

"Thank you," She smiles before getting up & walking to the bus that had just stopped in front of her.

"You not gone give me your number?" He yells after her as she walks onto the bus.

"No."

"Stuck up bitch, won't that cute anyway." Darryl says walking angrily away from the bus stop.

Placing her money into the holder she walks to the middle of the bus and takes a seat across from an elderly white lady. Resting her head onto the window, she closes her eyes & begins humming quietly to the music that was playing in her ears.

Sometimes Ana wanted to quit her job and just stay at home doing nothing but drawing & vibing to her music. Other times she'd actually enjoy having a job because she loved making her own money & doing her own thing. Even though it got stressful sometimes for herself, she still pushed herself to keep grinding & to continue to make sure her every need was met. That was just the cost of being an adult.

Looking out of the window, she gathers her things while pulling down on the cord to let the bus driver know her stop was approaching. Slowing down he makes a complete stop & opens the door waiting for Ana to get off. Once off the bus she heads straight to her apartment building taking the stairs since she didn't feel like waiting for the elevator. Slowly walking to her door she pauses when she hears the loud music coming from the apartment next door. Shaking her head knowing it was the jerk she met a couple of weeks ago, she unlocks her door and walks in carelessly throwing her things on the side table by the door. Walking to her bathroom, she strips out of her work clothes & hops into the shower staying in there for a good 3o minutes before getting out & throwing some leggings and a tank top on and then tossing her hair into a messy bun. Getting into bed she attempted to get comfortable but the bass from the music next door seemed to be getting louder & louder making her sigh in annoyance.

Ana didn't like confronting people only because she didn't want it to lead into a big altercation, but she had had enough of the rude guys behavior.

Sighing angrily she gets out of bed while slipping her feet into her red nike slides & marches out of her apartment heading straight to his.

Banging on his door she waits impatiently for him to come.. About 2 minutes later the door swings open revealing him with a look of irritation etched onto his face. He had looked different from the last time she had seen him which had to be about 2 weeks ago. His hair had grown out fast since the first time she seen him but it was now dyed a blonde color, he had tattoos covering his chest, arms and neck & he now had a silver nose ring. He looked different, but definitely not a bad different.

"What?" He growls lowly, looking down at Ana with low red eyes.

"Can you turn your music down? It's extremely loud."

"You pay bills here?"

"No but I pay bills next door," Ana mumbles. "Look I didn't come to start any problems, I just wanted to ask you could you please turn your music down. You do have neighbors and you are disturbing the peace."

"I don't give a fuck about your peace."

"Asshole.." She mumbles, before turning on her heels and walking back to her apartment.

"Bitch," She hears him say before he slams his door back.

Now back in her apartment, she slides her feet out of her slides & jumps into her bed immediately pulling the covers over her. Not even five minutes later her phone starts ringing causing her to sigh before answering it.

"Hello?" She mumbles.

"Ew girl, you sound like your breath stink." Her best friend Laila says through the phone's speaker.

"Say something important before I hang up on you Lai,"

"Rude, come open your door tho." She says before hanging up.

Angrily getting up from her bed one again, she marches to her door swinging it open before walking away & plopping down on her couch.

"Um hey to you too sis," Laila mumbles while coming in with Paisley behind her.

"Hey Ana," Paisley smiles while sitting beside her on the couch.

"Hey."

"What's wrong with you?" Laila asks.

"I just got off, i'm tired."

"Oh .. Well I wanted to go out."

"Y'all enjoy yourselves."

"Ana I wanted you to gooo!" She whines.

"I just said I was tired Laila," Ana sighs.

"I personally don't wanna go either" Paisley says quietly.

"Hush Pais." Laila glares at her. "Please? We never go out anymore."

Out of the three of them, Paisley was the quietest one. She was shy, and liked to stay to herself. Her & Ana was much a like. Paisley was beautiful with her pale skin, green eyes & bright blonde hair.

Laila on the other hand was the loud outspoken one out of the three with her brown skin, and bright red almost orange hair.

They were all best friends even though they were all different in their on way.

"We just went to the club last week," Paisley rolls her eyes.

"Oh my god!"

"Where you trying to go at Laila?" Ana sighs.

All she wanted to do was sleep.

"I don't know let's go to another club, or the one we went to last time. Ooo that one was fun wasn't it?" She smiles excitedly.

"It was coo," Ana shrugs.

"You wanna go back?"

"That's a good little drive Lai & I don't really feel like driving. And you know I don't like driving at night."

That was true, Ana hated driving at night. That was one of her pet peeves. She hated driving period, that's why she didn't have a car of her own she felt like she didn't need one when they had buses and taxis to get her places. She had her license, just no car. And she was fine with that.

"Me either," Paisley groans.

"That's why y'all got me as a bestie, we can drive my car. Well I'll drive."

"And what about when it's time to leave? Cause we all know you gone be too drunk off your ass to drive back." Ana says squinting her eyes at Laila.

"I'm not gonna drink too much tonight, Okay?" Laila promises.

"Whatever." Ana mumbles, already knowing that she would be the one driving the three of them back to her place and that her & Paisley would be the ones taking care of Laila's drunk ass tonight. But she was used to it, it definitely wasn't anything new to her.

Ana & Paisley weren't much of a drinker, but Laila on the other hand was a different story. If you didn't know her personally then you would assume she was an alcoholic if you ever saw her at a club or a party or somewhere like that. But she wasn't, she just liked to enjoy herself so Ana never really judged her.

"So are we going?" Laila asks, pulling Ana out of her thoughts.

"Sure, but we're not staying out that late tonight."

"Ayeeee," She dances in her seat. "Well it's 7:45 now what time are you trying to leave?"

"Round 10? I'm tired & I need a nap, asap no rocky." Ana says making Paisley & Laila laugh.

"That's coo, Pais & I gone stop by our place to get some clothes. We gone get dressed here, leave the door unlocked." She says getting up & grabbing her car keys and phone.

Laila & Paisley had a two bedroom apartment together..

"I'm not leaving my door unlocked, where's the key I gave you?" Ana asks her.

"I lost it."

"And you wonder why I never give you things," Ana rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry it's probably in my room somewhere."

"Whatever, take my key off my key ring because i'm not finna leave my door unlocked while i'm sleeping."

"It's okay I still have the key you gave me." Paisley smiles.

"Mkay."

"We'll be back in a few."

"I'ma be sleep when y'all get back so don't wake me up." Ana mumbles while getting up & walking to the to her room.

Getting into bed, she smiles when she hears them leaving out & locking the door behind them. Not too long after that Ana feels herself letting sleep take over her.

••

Abderus 'Ace' Monroe-
Location: Ice's Club
Date: Saturday, September 12 2015- 11:25pm

••

"Another vodka on ice?" The bartender asks, while wiping more glasses out.

"Yea" He nods.

"I hope your paying for your drinking because so far you've had three & haven't paid yet."

"Why you worried bout me? Did I ask you how many drinks I had?" Ace glares at her.

"N-no but-"

"But my ass, gimme my damn drink bitch." He says, cutting her off.

"Okay" She mumbles.

Ace had been at this club for about an hour or so just sitting & watching his surroundings. A few broads here & there had approached him asking for dances but of course Ace declined all of them. He didn't come to dance, he came to drink.

"Here you go," The bartender says placing his drink in front of him with a napkin. "Anything else?"

"Nah," He mumbles, placing a $20 bill on the bar & grabbing his cup before walking to a secluded table that was in the corner of the club.

"You always go to clubs & sit in corners?" This girl says smiling while standing in front of Ace, blocking his view.

"You always go to clubs and smile in strangers faces?"

"Yes," She smirks.

"That's how you get raped .. or killed," He glances at her before shifting his attention to the people that were on the dance floor.

"That's also how I make new friends." She smiles. " I'm Tamia" She says putting her hand out for him to shake.

Tamia was bad, no lie. With her dark smooth chocolate skin, and her light brown eyes.

"And I don't care." Ace mumbles, ignoring her hand.

"Well then.. Why are you over here by yourself?"

"Because Ion want to be anywhere else. Why the fuck you still over here though?" He frowns.

"I'm just trying to be nice."

"Go be nice to some other nigga, Ion want no pussy tonight. Maybe another time,"

"Excuse me?" Tamia frowns.

"You been excused,"

"Okay i'm gonna pretend like you didn't just say that to me. You wanna dance?"

"You wanna die?"

"Good, come on." She grins, pulling Ace out of his chair & to the dance floor.

Someone was gonna find this girl body behind this building tonight..

She was annoying Ace, & Ace hated being annoyed.

Pulling them to the middle of the floor Tamia begins moving & grinding her body against his. Placing his hands on her hips, Ace Let her do her. After all he was planning on killing her before the night was over with.

Looking around the fairly packed club, his eyes land on the broad that lived next door to him, sitting at the bar. Averting his eyes from her he continues to let Tamia dance on him. After about an hour of letting her dance, he finally pushes her off of him and makes his way to the bar to get another drink.

"Lemme get some henny no ice," He says to the bartender who refused to give him eye contact.

"Anything else?" She asks.

"Nah," He mumbles taking his drink from her.

Looking to his left he puts his attention on the girl from his apartment building, analyzing her & her uncomfortable posture.

"Can you stop staring at me please?" She asks look at him from the corner of her eye.

She was fine to Ace too. More then fine to be honest. He looked her up & down, loving the way her dress fit her slim body.

"Nah,"

"Why?"

"Cause these my damn eyes, the hell you mean why?"

"Well your making me a little uncomfortable.." She frowns.

"Ah damn," He says dryly still staring at her.

Clearing her throat, she sighs before returning her attention back to the people who were dancing.

Downing his drink, he sits the empty glass on the bar before getting up from the bar stool pulling his slightly baggy jeans over his butt.

"Um I like your shoes" The girl says, looking down at Ace's all white jordan's that he had bought with some of the money his father had left him.

"Coo," He nods.

"You know your very rude & blunt, why is that?"

"Cause I choose to be, you ask a lot of damn questions."

"Sorry," She mumbles.

"Ana i'm ready to go, & Laila is drunk as hell right now." This white broad says coming up to the girl from his apartment.

So her name was Ana..

Ace thinks to himself.

Sighing she sits her drink on the bar before grabbing her phone & standing to her feet.

"Alright let's go." She mumbles while walking behind the white girl, giving Ace a nice view of her backside.

"Why'd you push me off of you like that?" Tamia asks, now standing in front of Ace with her arms folded across her chest.

"Cause you won't entertaining me no more," Ace shrugs.

"Well let me entertain you somewhere private." She smirks, running her finger up & down his chest.

"Bitch if you'n get'chooo-" He says but pauses when a thought comes to his mind. "Yeah, let's go somewhere private. My car?" He asks looking her up & down.

"Yeah," She smiles feeling happy that he was finally being nice to her.

"Come on" He mumbles, walking towards the clubs exit with her following close behind him.

Making it to his all white BMW, he gets in & waits for her to do the same.

"Soo-" She starts to say but gets cut off by Ace grabbing her roughly by the back of her neck and roughly kissing her, making her moan into the kiss.

Removing his lips from hers he quickly places them onto her neck leaving passion marks & making her moan out his name.

"Ace.." She moans throwing her head back.

Getting tired of her annoying voice, Ace roughly wraps his hands around her neck squeezing as hard as he could making her struggle.

"S-stop" She cries out.

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" He stares into her eyes coldly. "Hmm?" He asks again, noticing that her struggling was starting to slow down.

Stilling squeezing he stops when he notices that she had finally stopped moving. And breathing..

"Stupid bitch." He mumbles, while getting out & walking to the other side of his car, dragging her out of the passenger seat.

Picking her up, he looks around making sure there was no witnesses before taking her to the back of the club & tossing her carelessly into a garbage can. Walking back to his car, he gets in & speeds off towards his apartment. Killing that broad gave him a rush & he loved it.

Finally making it to his apartment & takes the elevator up to his floor. Making it to his floor he stops when he see's that the girl from next door was knocking on his door.

"What'chu knocking on my door for?" He asks making her jump from surprise.

"Oh i'm sorry, I was just coming to tell you that I saw two police officers leaving your door. They saw me & asked if I knew you, I told them not really. They said that if I saw you to tell you to go to the police station, something about your mother?"

"Oh." He mumbles, pushing her out the way to unlock his door.

"Are you gonna go?" She asks.

"Nah," He says before shutting his door in her face.

He knew what the police wanted, they wanted to inform him that they had found his mother's body. Dead & mutilated inside of her home.

He smiled knowing he had crossed her off of his list, oh his poor mother begged & begged for her life.

Laughing to himself, he hopped into the shower before getting into bed.

He was gonna sleep good tonight..

**********************************************

Hey, bye.

-Shaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
529K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...