-BTS Short Imagine-

By JeonNuchoKook

Lay down and relax your mind, play a relaxing bts music and start to read the imagine. It's time to turn of t... More

Lucky
Perfect date
Tour guide
A fight
Remember
Drawing
Pain
Transferred school
Cheating
Searching for you
Break up
Blind on love
Personal Tutor
So far away
Cuddle time⏱
under the rain🌧
No One
Under the rain 2
Spring day
❄️Mistaken Confession ❄️
Tears💦
💭
For you and Only you
Drunk
Back
Tears

Enchanting Illusion

213 5 0
By JeonNuchoKook

"But why I have to do that? She's a human, what if suddenly I want to bite her?" Little Jungkook asked after his mom tell him to do something.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"That's why you also have to control your needs, Jungkook. You're going to grow up soon. Baby vampires grow faster than human. This is also a test for you. You have to control yourself and protect her." His mom chuckles before patiently answer him under the moonlight.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"But why her?"⠀

"Long time ago, her family saved our family, dear. Because of that, our enemies remember them and always try to hurt them. We owe them. That's what grandpa tells me. For each generation, we should protect the daughter of Ahn family up until they reach 17 years old. Until then the son of Jeon family will be free from the debt and should return to our home."

"So starting now I have to stay by her side all the time?" Jungkook asked, "Yes my son. Stay with her and protect her, all the time. Until she turns 17." Mom says.

"And I'll be free after that day?" Jungkook asked again,

"Yes."

And with a little explanation, the little Jungkook nod at the older woman who he addresses as a mother. He then walks slowly to the house where his mother pointed for him earlier.

He was staring at the entrance for a while when suddenly he heard a gasp. Turning around, he found a girl on the ground with a wound on her knee. She looks up with her teary eyes and Jungkook's instinct works as he naturally took something out from his coat.

It's a blue rose.⠀

"Don't cry. Here take this, it's for you." Jungkook said and the little girl stare at it for a while before her small hand slowly reaching for it, "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked and widened his eyes as he instantly sense the blood smell after he steps closer to her.

"I just tripped. Maybe a ghost just pushes me." the little girl pout and reach out her hand. "Can you help me up?" She continues, staring at Jungkook with little hope. Hesitantly, he reach out his hand help the girl up and stand properly again.

"Thank you! But are you okay? You were sweating and look so pale." The little girl asked, "I-I'm okay!" Jungkook wipe away his sweats and try his best to hold his breathe.

"You're not, young man." She continues, addressing Jungkook as young man, although she's also a young girl. "Let's go inside. My mom already cooks dinner, and you should eat with us!" She added and smiles brightly as she pulls Jungkook with her. Jungkook were trembling as if he feels electric flow through his body as soon as she touches him, "N-No! It's okay, I just hav-" Jungkook tried resist but she interrupted him,⠀

"That's okay. You helped me, I should tell my parents and just count the dinner as a thank you for me please. Eat with us! Plus, you looked hungry!"

'Hungry for your blood.' Jungkook think in his mind.

"Please. Young man, at least you have to meet my parents first. I have to tell them about you helped me." She continues pleading while her small little fingers playing with the blue rose. Jungkook didn't realize but he was staring at her small innocent face. She was smiling brightly and never in his life has he felt so captivate over a smile. Her smile is so bright but it won't blind him. Little did he know, he falls for that smile.

"Okay, but tell me, what's your name?" Jungkook asked.

"Haneul. Ahn Haneul. Please remember my name."

---

10 years later.

---

⠀ "Ahn Haneul!"⠀

I heard his raspy voice whispering slowly. Turn around; I smile sheepishly as I opened the window wider for him to get in. Casually he made his way get into my bedroom just like usual.

Jeon Jungkook, my childhood friend, my best friend, my everything.

He's everything I ever asked for. Ever since that night when I met him, he never leaves me. He's the one who hug me when I was crying alone after I found out my dog died. He's the one who use his body to protect me from getting wet under the rain. He's the one who always stay even when I yell at him to leave me. He will never and I'm so glad that I found him that night.

I know he's the one for me.⠀

It's has been a casual thing for Jungkook to spent night here with me. He will sneak in near midnight and will leave later at dawn even before I realize. Everyone always said both of us look so good together, but we always laugh it off. Although deep inside I was smiling bitterly, I wish he like me the way I like him.

⠀But he never say it.

Yes, he do care a lot about me and always stand by my side to protect me, but there's one thing that irritate me. I feel like Jungkook has been keeping a secret away from me. A big one.

"I thought you forgot." I smile at him cheekily.

"About what?" He asked, looked so lost. Don't tell me he really forgot.

"Jeon Jungkook, yo-"

"Happy Birthday Ahn Haneul!! I wish you happiness! You have to keep smiling no matter what happen! Your dazzling and bright smile should always stay there on your lovable face! Happy birthday, my dearest one!" He yells, knowing clearly I'm home alone tonight and bring out the cake out of nowhere.

"I-I thought you forgot! You such a tease!" I hit him lightly and he chuckles while pretending to feel hurt, "Hey, hey! Make a wish first and blow the candles!"

"Alright!" I close my eyes and make a wish. "I wish me and Jungkook will stay together forever and live happily ever after." I said the wish out loud, then opened my eyes and blow the candles, Jungkook were staring at me, maybe surprise about what I wish just now.

"Why are you staring at me, Jungkook? Well, if it's about my wish, I know it sounds like typical fairytale ending, but I really want us to stay together forever and live happily e-"

"Ahn Haneul." He cut me off slowly. Then he put the cake away and staring at the ground.⠀

"Why? Are you blushing?" I giggle and hold his chin up so I can see his blushing face.

"Haneul, listen-"⠀

I was about to teasing him but when I get closer and study his face, I cancel my plan. Jungkook looks different right now.

"Jungkook, what happened?" I cupped his cheeks, but it feels cold. Colder than usual. I stare at his eyes, but it's also looked so cold. Empty.

"Listen, I need you to listen carefully about what I'm going to say next. Do you understand?" He asked coldly as he removes my hand from his cheek.

"Jungkook, don't makes me scare-"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He suddenly screams which makes me flinch in surprise.

"J-Jungkook! You don't need to yell! If you want me to listen just talk! Don't scare me like this!!" I took few steps back but still staring at him curiously.

Jungkook never have this kind of mood swings. I know him for almost 10 years and never did he show me this side of him. All I ever know is the soft side and bright side of Jeon Jungkook.

"Tell me, why? Why you remain in my heart like a tattoo? When I want to get rid of it, it hurts like a scar. Why you're the only one in my eyes? I shouldn't feel this way, but why I did? What you've done to me?" He took a step closer and holds both of my shoulder tightly.

"J-Jungkook, what do you mean?" I asked and staring at his scary face that getting closer. I was about to ask him something again, but he do something that I always dream about.

Jungkook is kissing me right now.

I feel like the earth stop rotating, the time froze and I only able to listen to my own heart beat that beat so fast right now. Suddenly, it feels so hot.

But I can feel something sharp brush over my lips.⠀

"Your dazzling and bright smile, and our memories, really... Forever I won't forget you, about us. I hope you'll be happy. I hope you'll erase me, Haneul. You and me, our story end in here." He muttered slowly once he parting away from me.

I gasp. His sharp fangs now visible for me.

"J-Jungkook, y-you are-"⠀

"Yes, I'm a vampire, Ahn Haneul. That's why we can't be together. Your feelings are so obvious for me." He smirks and I want to die. I know I wasn't in the right situation to admiring how sexy he looks with his fangs but he really looks so sexy.

"If you know my feeling well and you also feel the same, then why we can't be together?" I asked bravely and step closer to him. I don't know what happened, minutes ago I was shaking and scare of him, but now I bravely staring at his eyes that turns bloody red.

"It's really hard for me too, but it's ending now. I only able to stay by your side until you reach 17 which are tonight! I shouldn't let this feeling grow at the beginning, it's my fault."

"No, Jungkook look at me." He turns away so I touch his arm but he hissed it away and I don't know but I got throw to the wall and fall on the ground. It's his power. It hurts. It's badly hurt me that I let the tears fall from my eyes. The real pain is in my heart, not my body.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I heard him muttered slowly and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Jungkook were hesitating if he should come to me or not. Slowly but sure, I stand up on my own and walk closer to him.

"Jungkook." I whisper slowly as he turns to me. "I love you." I said bravely at him and he was about to continue, but I was faster. "And I know you love me too. Don't do this to us. Don't leave."

"But my love is gone, forget me. As if nothing ever happened."

"No, Jungkook! I won-"⠀

"SHUT UP AND LET ME GO!" Once again he shouts in front of my face. "I'm not good for you! Why don't you understand? Throw me away, forget me! You can use the sharp words and hurt me! I deserved that! Look what I've just done to you!! Just let me go, please." He whisper slowly and for the first time in 10 years,

I saw tears flow down from his beautiful pair of eyes.

"Forget me, love." He hugs me and touches my head, and with that I lose my consciousness.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀--

The next thing I know, I opened my eyes and found myself on my own bed. Did I just having a nightmare. I look around and everything just looked like usual, before my eyes catch something beside me. There's a blue rose on my bed and a piece of folded paper.

"It's not a nightmare. This is the worst birthday!" I bitterly said and opened the paper.

⠀⠀' Leave, forget me. Don't look back so I can't catch you, be happy Ahn Haneul '

He comes to my life with a blue rose, and he also leaves my life with a blue rose. Blue rose is admired and revered as an unrealizable dream. Maybe, maybe he's just an unrealizable dream to me or

Maybe, he's just an illusion. An enchanting illusion?⠀

2 weeks later,

You were about to leave to school when you found an envelope right on your doorway. It was around half past six and your mom was just leave to nearest market. Now you wonder if she saw this envelope or not. Squatting down, you took it and stand up back before opening the envelope curiously.

' You are chosen. Come and enjoy the midsummer Halloween festival. See you at, Silver Spoon Castle Ballroom 9PM.'

"Silver Spoon?"...

---

'I still can't forget you. I still can't trust everything. Even today I can't send you away like this. I will rewrite it again, our story will not end. I will bury fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now. I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily.

I kiss you as if there is nothing wrong. I can't leave your sweet presence. There is no such thing as an end for us.'

You can hear clearly Jungkook's voice say those things to you, but the moment you opened your eyes every things disappear and you're lying on your bed again, panting and sweating. Slowly you touched your lips, recalled the feelings when he kissed you that night.

It has been 3 days since you received that invitation and Jungkook's voice and his face keep haunting you like a shadow. Sighing, you get out from your warm bed and walk to your window - where Jungkook usually climb in - and open the curtain to see the raindrop on it. It was midnight and rain was pouring hard on earth. You stare at the dark gloomy sky and you realize something. Ever since he left, there is no more sunshine. There are only rainy, cloudy, no light, darkness; day and night feel the same. Ever since he left, although you try to continue live like usual, but you clearly know you're not fine. Maybe your existence itself disappeared along with him. Suddenly tonight, while staring at the heavy rain and dark sky you remember back then in the day with him, there were sunny days, he's your sunshine.

You moved your gaze to your book on your table and open some specific page where you slipped the invitation you received few days ago. Staring at it, you wonder if you should go to that festival, but you don't even sure where that castle located at.

You want to see him again.

You want to meet him again.

But then you notice something on the invitation. The background on the invitation is a familiar scene to you.

---⠀

Next day,

⠀---

Once you come back from school you get yourself ready to go out again. Tomorrow is Halloween's day and you've decided to look for Jungkook in that festival. You have a feeling that he will be there.

It was around 7PM when you left home.

"I'll be home late tonight. Maybe I'll sleepover in Hyurae's place." you bid your mom good bye.

"Don't waste my trust in you, okay? Stay safe." She smiled watching you leave.

Lies. You don't even tell Hyurae's about the invitation that you got. Moreover she looks different since yesterday too. Thinking she might have some personal problem, you decided to wait until she's ready to tell you. You arrived in front of this empty field and get yourself ready to explore the forest. The background they have on the invitation it's the view of this forest. You already checked it out at daylight.

⠀⠀---

It's dark. It's so dark but I'm excited. There's this feeling that makes me excited. I don't know what it is; maybe the thoughts of me to meet Jungkook again push my scares away. I walk carefully but in normal speed as I try to adjust my sight. Soon, I was sure that I'm lost in the forest. Well, maybe this isn't a good idea.

Maybe this is just some joke they pulled on me

Maybe I just let my hopes too high. I should've...

This will be the end of me.⠀

I don't know how but maybe I took the wrong steps and now I was slipped from the cliff, I guess. I'll just pray if I should die; I hope I'll die peacefully. Not to be eat by some wolves or any other scary animals.⠀

I hope.

---

"Where is she?"

"She's in your room. She's safe. She will gain her consciousness soon."

"Thank you, Taehyung. I owe you."

"No need. Moreover, she smells nice." The one called Taehyung smirk and received death stares from the other one.

"I swear Taehyung, I'll tell Yoongi hyung that-"

"N-No please don't! I was just kidding! Gosh! You're no fun anymore Jungkook! Aish." Taehyung groans.

"Joking about her smell is not fun, okay!"

"Alright. Alright. Protective much. I'm sorry. Don't tell Yoongi hyung, okay?"

"Tell me what?" Yoongi appear in the scene and Taehyung become paler than he already is. Slowly he shakes his head, looking at Jungkook while Yoongi looks suspicious at both of them.

"Tell me what, Jungkook? What's that thing Taehyung don't want you to tell me?" Unlike Taehyung and Jungkook, Yoongi is more cold and mysterious.

"Nothing serious, hyung. It's just about Taehyung ate your desserts last night since you didn't attend dinner." Jungkook stated and Taehyung let out a silent sigh, Yoongi were still eyeing both of them when Taehyung let out an awkward laugh.

"Hyung, let's go. Let's see if your little sister is here." Taehyung said and drag Yoongi away.

Shaking his head, Jungkook then opened the door of the room where you stayed at. Slowly, he made his way in and approaching you who lay on the bed peacefully.

"It's been awhile, Ahn Haneul." Jungkook pat your head lightly.⠀

"You wanted to meet me now?" Your voice surprised him and from your eye sight you can see Jungkook's face. Even though the lights are dimmed, you were sure that he's Jungkook.

Your Jeon Jungkook.⠀

"Haneul. Ahn Haneul. You're awake now?"

You slowly sat up on the bed while Jungkook help you.

"You're the one who invited me here?" you asked directly and vividly you can hear Jungkook inhales sharply.⠀

"No. It's Jimin. He can read our minds and he's the one who know who we want to be here. There's no secret you can hide from him. So."

"So you wanted me to be here?"

"Yeah." He whisper slowly and you just realize that he's wearing a silky shining clothes, his hair is styled-up and his eyes are golden brown. Beautiful.

"If you wanted me to be here, then why you left me?"

"Actually, I never left. I was always by your side; I was there like your shadow. I tried to forget you okay, I tried! But forgetting you is like erasing myself. Without you, I'm nothing. You're my last, until always; I know you're my last. Even if you're a path of fire, I'll jump into you, Ahn Haneul." He stood up and you can see how frustrated he is as he keeps going back and forth.

"I regret it, Haneul. I really want to go back to the dazzling times. The beautiful days when we were always together. I want to stay by your side so I can't get any closer anymore." He whisper slowly and you swear the last time you saw him, he was 2 meters away from you, but now he's here right in front of your face.⠀

You know he was fast in running, but not this fast.⠀

"In case you will leave me, my world is a small room without an exit." He lean down at you and smirk.

That smirk.

Now you remember that he's really a vampire. His pale skin, his sparkling eyes, his red lips, and his tempting sight.

"Who said I'll leave though?" you reply. "If I wanted to leave, I wouldn't come here in first place, Jungkook. I've think about it on my way here. Once I saw you, I want to run towards you and embrace you. I can't never let you go from my embrace. There is no such thing as an end for us." you continue and his gaze soften as he lean closer to cup your cheeks.

His skin are cold.

"Haneul, you know I'm not a human. You still want to be with me? It's like, I'm here to save you, but I'm here to ruin you too."

"You said once I came here I can't leave though. So let's just say that I don't have a choice, should we?" you asked, but he looked disagree with the idea.

"Then it will sound like you don't want me at all, but just stay because you don't have any choice. Don't be like that." He muttered and you chuckles for the first time.⠀

Jungkook looked at you, he has been missing you.

"But for real, is it okay for us to be together? Is there will be other bad vampires who will against us? Or maybe they wanted to kill me?" you panicked out of the blue.⠀

Instead of answering, Jungkook were chuckling and laughing in next seconds.

"What's so funny!"⠀

"You watched too many movies Ahn Haneul. This is 2017, do you still believe in those old vampire stories? About we were afraid of sunshine, immortal and kill innocent people just for their blood?"

"W-who knows??" you blushed and looked away, although he might can't see it.

"Ahn Haneul, look at me." He held your chin and you turn to him to meet his smiling face. You couldn't believe, this man right in front of you looks like cute little bunny rather than cold hearted vampire.

"I'm a vampire, but I can grow old and I want to grow old with you. I didn't bite innocent people randomly and I won't bite you unless you ask." He smirks and you feel hot out of sudden. "I didn't afraid of sunshine too, you're my sunshine. Why should I afraid of you? What differentiate me is, I can move faster, my eyes can change color, and I have fangs."

"I-I didn't see it."

"It's not always visible. People might freak out all the time if it's visible. It's only appearing when I want to bite." He smirks again for the umpteenth time.

"Alright, I understand now. Can you stop smirking now? It makes me anxious."

"Anxious? You mean, nervous?" He keep teasing you while leaning closer and you were about to push him away, but of course he is stronger. "What do you think you're doing, Haneul?"⠀

"No-nothing." again, you looked away trying to avoid his dangerous face.

"I told you to look at me."

"I was jus-" you can't finish your sentence because his red lips were attached to yours, kissing you passionately at the moment.

"Right now, there are only happy stories here. The very happy stories of just the two of us. I will hold on to you. I won't let you go ever again. I'm happy. We are together. Now is the start and there is no end."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.3K 46
This is the third book. Please proceed to Book 1 before reading this. Thank you.
150K 5.6K 46
You are running away, from your home, friend, responsibility and your past. A guy helps you out. Will he be able to change your fate? ...
338K 15.8K 93
If the world turns it's back on you, what will you do? I mean ... If your world turns it's back on you ... will you survive? ~ It's You Who I Love B...
5.4K 277 34
BTS x READER ONE SHOTS Enjoy! *ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ✔ [SET 1] Jimin **Please only read the chapters I edited [for now] while the others are stil...