Criminal Lovers [Editing]

By beyqueeen

(Book One) Sade Johnson is a Criminal. Point Blank. And the fact that her own father is a Police Officer does... More

1 | Criminal Lovers (Jacob Perez Love Story)
2 | Crazy in Love.
3 | Emotionally Unstable.
5 | I Told You So.
6 | Never Lose Hope.
- I need characters (;
- Casting Call Results
7 | Juvenile Boot Camp.
8 | Laugh At My Pain.
9 | I Did It For You.
- Important News! :D
10 | Runaway Love. (1/5)
11 | There's No Me Without You. (2/5)
12 | New Places, New Feelings. (3/5)
13 | The Cycle. (4/5)
14 | Pull The Plug. (5/5)
15 | 7 Minutes in Heaven.
16 | Morphine.
17 | The Truth Will Set You Free.
18 | Been Through Hell And Back. (1/2)
19 | Number One Girl. (2/2)
- Criminal Minds -

4 | It's 5 O'clock in the Morning.

12.5K 254 31
By beyqueeen

Although she isn't in the story yet, picture to the side is what Jacob's daughter looks like... Well, it's just a random picture of a child i picked from tumblr... LOL. & Fucking wattpad had the nerve to make this Rated R just because I said the 'p' word -_____-

________________________________________________________________________

(Sadè's P.O.V.)

As I laid in my bed I started to think of the things I was going to do the next time I see Jacob. How the hell can he lay his hands on MY little brother, then run away and text me saying he's sorry? No honey boo boo, it doesn't work like that. He should be happy my Mother isn't pressing charges... Only because she once had to deal with child abuse, also. No, she wasn't the one getting abused, I was... But that's beside the point, what Jacob did was beyond wrong. And now my little brother is in the hospital, suffering, because of that dipshit. 

I rolled over in my bed and clutched my pillow. The Doctors told me that Jordan was going to be okay, and I knew he was going to be okay, also, but once again, that's beside the point. The next time I see Jacob... Lord knows what I'm gonna do.

Oh, and guess what else happened? When I walked inside my house I noticed that almost every valuable thing was gone! How great, right? That bitch had the nerve to hit my brother, then rob me. 

I felt a vibrating sensation from under my pillow, and I snaked my hand under the pillow and snatched my phone. And I let out a loud groan when I saw a text from Jacob, that read:

Jacob: Please don't hate me... You need to know the full story. 

I didn't even reply. One thing about me is, I hate when people try to communicate with me over text with things like this. If Jacob wants me to understand "his side of the story" then he needs to tell me to my face and stop being such a pussy about it. 

But then again, I'm not even sure if I want to see that douchebag ever again in my life. 

{4:58 am}

See what Jacob's doing to me? It's almost five o'clock in the morning and I'm STILL awake. I can't stop thinking about everything he's done to my family. First my Dad, now Jordan? Does he want to put my whole entire family in the damn hospital? What, am I next? 

"Maybe I should call the police so Jacob is put into a Mental Institution?" I thought to myself. I don't care how much he denies it, he needs help. I honestly think that something is going on in his head that is causing him to act like this, and part of me wants to believe it's not his fault, but the other part knows it is. 

I sighed, when did my life become so complicated? 

"Maybe you should've listened to your Dad and stayed away from Jacob," A little voice in my head said. But I shook it off. 

I stood up and trudged over to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then threw on a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants and my black Nike Mandals. 

I grabbed my iPhone from my unmade bed, and I stuck the earphones into my ear and turned on the song 'Paint' by Travis Garland ft. Jojo. I wanted something to uplift my mood. 

As I walked down the streets of New Jersey I tried my hardest to keep my mind off of Jacob, but every little thing reminded me of him. 

I saw a man dressed in a ripped black hoodie and black sweats that had little holes in them, laying down on a bench. I thought he was some type of homeless man, so I decided on maybe giving him some change. I rummaged through my pockets and fished out two dollars in quarters and dimes, then I sweetly tapped the man on the shoulder, ready to give him the money. But of course, it wasn't a homeless man, it was Jacob. 

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, and his whole entire body looked beat up... Just like how Jordan's body looked. His body was shaking, his eyes were red and puffy, and his hair was all over the place.

I bawled up my fist, trying my best not to swing my fist and sock him right in the mouth. I sighed and started to walk away, thinking it was way too early for this. I know that before I said I wanted to do bad things to Jacob, but it clicked in my head. He has anger issues, imagine me trying to start a fight, Jacob gets mad, then he whoops my ass. I mean if he'll slap me I'm pretty sure he's not afraid to punch me. And it's early in the morning, everyone's asleep and no one would hear my screams.

"Sadè, w-wait." I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around. "P-Please, let me explain."

"Explain what? That you abused my little brother because -"

"I didn't lay a finger on him, I swear." 

I looked at him as if he was stupid, does he really expect me to believe that? "Really? Then why does he have so many cuts and bruises?"

He sucked in a breath of air, "Listen, I didn't like Jordan. Not because I had anything against him, but because he reminded me too much of my daughter, Kyra. But I promise you, I didn't hit him. Please, you have to believe me. I wouldn't do that to a little child."

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure if you'd slap me then -"

As it did the day before, his tears went away and his face grew angry. But I saw him try his best to calm himself down before saying, "I told you, I'm sorry for hitting you. I was just angry and... Nevermind. Just please, believe that I didn't hit Jordan. I wish I could tell you what happened, but I can't. I-I'm so so sorry."

I shook my head, "Fuck you, Jacob." I started to walk away, and as I did I heard him break out into loud sobs. My heart shattered at the sound of it. 

"Please, I have nothing left." I heard him mumble as I walked away, but I just continued to walk.

(Jacob's P.O.V.)

She hates me now. She thinks that I had the audacity to lay my hands on a small child, like that. I wish I could tell her what actually happened, but I can't. That would put her in too much danger. And that's the last thing I want. 

I slammed my fist into the wall in anger before I stood up and started to walk to the hospital. It was the longest walk ever, but I didn't care. I wanted to talk to Jordan, although he's only three years old, he's the only one that actually understands what happened... You know, because he was actually there.

"Sir, visiting hours are over." The woman at the front desk told me. 

"I just need to visit someone, it'll only take a second, I promise."

She sighed, "What's the patients name?"

"Jordan Johnson."

She typed a few things into her computer before saying, "Third floor, room 400 B." 

I nodded my head then made my way to the elevator, but when I noticed that it was taking too long, I decided to take the stairs.

I jogged up the stairs and in less than a minute, I arrived on the third floor. I made my way to Jordan's room, and saw that the door was partly open. I slid inside the room and shut the door. 

"Hey, lil man." I said to Jordan as I ambled to his hospital bed.

"Hi," He said in a low voice. 

"I'm sorry you had to go through this." 

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I smiled, if only Sadè knew that. We sat in silence, neither of us not knowing what to say. "Jacob?" Jordan's little voice said to me.

I looked up, "Yes?"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are people so mean?"

I shrugged, "That's just how people are these days."

"Why would someone want to hurt someone else? Someone they don't even know?"

"We live in a crazy world, Jordan."

"Will they get in twouble?" 

"I don't know."

"I hope they do, and if I ever see those guys again..." He bawled up his fist, "Ima make them pay."

I chuckled at the way he swung his fist into the air, making it seem like he was punching someone. But  my smile faded away as I stood up from the bed and said, "Get well soon, man. I'm sorry this had to happen to you."

All Jordan did was nod his head, and I gave him a weak smile before walking out his room. 

I slowly walked out the hospital, making sure I took my precious time. I had absolutely no where to go. My parents don't want me, they even had the nerve to change all the locks in their house so I couldn't get in... And Sadè... She hates me. 

And I have no friends, so I'm stuck sleeping on a bench for the rest of my miserable life. 

I made my way back to the bench I was previously laying on, and collapsed onto it, completely worn out. 

"So we meet again," I heard a voice say. 

I didn't even have to open my eyes, I already knew who it was. "What do you want?"

"You didn't tell her, did you?"

"No. But she thinks I did it. "

He chuckled, "Sucks for you, bitch. But you better not tell her. And I swear, if your punk ass goes to the police with this..." He grabbed hold of the collar of my shirt. "You're dead."

I released myself from his grasp and collapsed back onto the bench. "Whatever. Just please, don't do anything to Sadè."

He chuckled, "I make no promises." And with that, he walked off. 

{8:32 am, Sadè's House}

(Sadè's P.O.V.)

As I stepped out the shower, the smell of French Toast lingered around the room. And I already knew where it was coming from. I threw on a pair of black shorts, a white tank top, and a peach see-through, off the shoulder shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail as I walked down the stairs, and I wasn't surprise when I saw Jacob standing in my kitchen wearing an apron with his hair tied back, cooking French Toast.

"Why the hell do you always do this? And how the hell did you get inside my house?!"

He looked up at me and said, "I just thought I'd make you breakfast."

"Jacob, I don't know if you bumped your head and forget everything that occurred last night, but, I still fucking hate you!" I screamed.

"I know you do," He started to walk towards me. "But you need to hear me out, but for your own safety, you can't tell ANYBODY I told you this, okay?"

I groaned.

"Last night when you went to the store, I was watching TV with Jordan when the door busted down and these guys came in... And don't ask who the guys were because that's not important right now. Anyways, they told me that I owed them money for some drugs that I bought..."

"Drugs?!"

"Let me finish. And of course, I didn't have the money. The man got mad, and next thing you know, him and his 'boys' are punching, slapping, and kicking me and Jordan, thinking that, that would help them get the money from me. They thought that I had the money, but I was being stubborn and I didn't want to give it to them, so they tried to beat me as bad as they could until I cracked. But I really didn't have it. And when they realized that I wasn't gonna give them no damn money, they just started to ransack the house and they took everything that was valuable-"

I stopped him, "You expect me to believe that shit?" I laughed, "For starters, how did they know where you were?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. But I'm pretty sure they've been following me." He sighed, "But you have to promise not to tell anyone. The reason why I sent you that text was because they said that if I told anyone that they did this, they'd kill me AND Jordan. You know how drug dealers and gang bangers are these days. So to make it seem like I abused Jordan, I sent you that text, then left. But if they find out that I told you, they'll kill me, you, and Jordan. So please, keep your mouth shut."

I shook my head, "Jacob... You're pathetic. Hm, how long did it take you to come up with that fake ass story?"

His jaw tightened, and he bawled up his fist. "Seriously? You don't believe me?!" He said through his teeth.

"No! That's the dumbest story I've ever heard in my life. If you're trying to make me forgive you, then you have to try a lot harder. That story was pathetic and completely unrealistic. Just leave and get out of my house, you son of a bitch. Nothing will ever make me forgive you or even come close to trusting you, again. So please, fuck off."

He chuckled to him self then looked at me in disgust before walking to the door, but before he walked out he said, "Fine. But when you're getting your ass kicked, and when you're getting gang raped, and when you end up living on the side of the street, like me... Don't expect me to help you. Because all I'm going to do is laugh in your face. I've already paid for my mistakes... And I know, you're gonna have to pay for yours. Don't say I never warned you..."

I just laughed to myself as I watched him leave. I didn't actually believe that anyone was going to come  and beat me up or rape me and I still didn't believe Jacob's story... "He's just making this all up," I said to myself. "He's just trying to scare me so I can forgive him." 

* * 

But I guess I was just too stubborn to accept the fact that everything Jacob said was true... But I just had to learn the hard way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo, now do you guys look at Jacob a little differently? Lol. I'm not feeling this chapter, but I PROMISE drama next chapter ;D Teehee. I got a lil surprise for y'all... And y'all aren't gonna like it. But oh well. I have so much planned for this story...Y'all don't even know.

But this is more like a filler chapter, I guess. So for this chapter I'll lower my goal a bit, 

Goal : 10 comments & 10 votes 

Continue Reading