4 | It's 5 O'clock in the Morning.

Although she isn't in the story yet, picture to the side is what Jacob's daughter looks like... Well, it's just a random picture of a child i picked from tumblr... LOL. & Fucking wattpad had the nerve to make this Rated R just because I said the 'p' word -_____-

________________________________________________________________________

(Sadè's P.O.V.)

As I laid in my bed I started to think of the things I was going to do the next time I see Jacob. How the hell can he lay his hands on MY little brother, then run away and text me saying he's sorry? No honey boo boo, it doesn't work like that. He should be happy my Mother isn't pressing charges... Only because she once had to deal with child abuse, also. No, she wasn't the one getting abused, I was... But that's beside the point, what Jacob did was beyond wrong. And now my little brother is in the hospital, suffering, because of that dipshit. 

I rolled over in my bed and clutched my pillow. The Doctors told me that Jordan was going to be okay, and I knew he was going to be okay, also, but once again, that's beside the point. The next time I see Jacob... Lord knows what I'm gonna do.

Oh, and guess what else happened? When I walked inside my house I noticed that almost every valuable thing was gone! How great, right? That bitch had the nerve to hit my brother, then rob me. 

I felt a vibrating sensation from under my pillow, and I snaked my hand under the pillow and snatched my phone. And I let out a loud groan when I saw a text from Jacob, that read:

Jacob: Please don't hate me... You need to know the full story. 

I didn't even reply. One thing about me is, I hate when people try to communicate with me over text with things like this. If Jacob wants me to understand "his side of the story" then he needs to tell me to my face and stop being such a pussy about it. 

But then again, I'm not even sure if I want to see that douchebag ever again in my life. 

{4:58 am}

See what Jacob's doing to me? It's almost five o'clock in the morning and I'm STILL awake. I can't stop thinking about everything he's done to my family. First my Dad, now Jordan? Does he want to put my whole entire family in the damn hospital? What, am I next? 

"Maybe I should call the police so Jacob is put into a Mental Institution?" I thought to myself. I don't care how much he denies it, he needs help. I honestly think that something is going on in his head that is causing him to act like this, and part of me wants to believe it's not his fault, but the other part knows it is. 

I sighed, when did my life become so complicated? 

"Maybe you should've listened to your Dad and stayed away from Jacob," A little voice in my head said. But I shook it off. 

I stood up and trudged over to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then threw on a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants and my black Nike Mandals. 

I grabbed my iPhone from my unmade bed, and I stuck the earphones into my ear and turned on the song 'Paint' by Travis Garland ft. Jojo. I wanted something to uplift my mood. 

As I walked down the streets of New Jersey I tried my hardest to keep my mind off of Jacob, but every little thing reminded me of him. 

I saw a man dressed in a ripped black hoodie and black sweats that had little holes in them, laying down on a bench. I thought he was some type of homeless man, so I decided on maybe giving him some change. I rummaged through my pockets and fished out two dollars in quarters and dimes, then I sweetly tapped the man on the shoulder, ready to give him the money. But of course, it wasn't a homeless man, it was Jacob.