To be a Princess - an OHSHC F...

By Kawaiinojutsu456

Ever since her mother passed away, Yuki's life has never been the same. Her father pushes her to her absolute... More

To be a Princess
Meeting the Host Club
The New Host has a Secret
Enter - Haruhi!
Two girls (Editing)
Resonating melody
~Secrets revealed~
Preparing for phase 1 of the master plan.
~ Kyouya's fiancée? Not likely!~
The Twins Fight~Part One.
~The Twins Fight - Part Two~
~Jungle Pool! SMI! Save my innocence!~
~Jungle Pool! SMI!!! Save my Innocence! Part. 2~
~It's the weekend! Give me a break!~
~The sun, the beach, and memories~
~ Haru-chan's house here we come!~
~Snatched away at the supermarket?~
Team Cake: Fight!
Road to... Host? - Part One
Road to... Host? - Part Two
Training with a Twist!
Double Date Disaster
A gathering for the top Ouran martial artists!
No Regrets

~Dancing in the Moonlight~

12.5K 418 317
By Kawaiinojutsu456

To be a Princess

Chapter 9

Dancing in the moonlight

Yuki's POV

I decided to stay back at school and help set up and stuff. I wore a white cloak to keep me warm before the actual dance. I wonder if anyone will realize that I'm not a guy when they see me like this...

~flashback~ before everyone left~

"Can I take this stuff off now? You've already taken... At least 30 pictures of me in these ridiculous poses!!!" I complained as Kyouya snapped yet another photograph.

"Actually I've only taken 27. And no. You should wear that dress to the dance." he ordered.

"Eh? Aren't I supposed to be a boy?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. We cosplay all the time so no one will be suspicious." he dismissed as he jotted more things down on his mysterious clipboard.

"Then if I stay in this dress... What will you guys be coming as?" I asked.

"Princes of course. Not all of the club can wear a dress. Think about Mori-sempai." he reasoned.

"Oh... Well then what about Haruhi?"

"She's needed to dance with your guests." he informed.

"Buuut! Why can't Haruhi and I swap???" I whined like a little toddler.

"Because, I've already been approached by all your customers who were asking for you to cosplay as a princess. And I can't break a promise can I?"

But using someone is worse.

"Hmph! Fine then! Don't expect me to dance with anyone then!"

"Fine." he dismissed.

~End flashback~

I sighed. Well at least the decorations look good!

The entire ballroom had strips of ribbons from the ceiling and the occasional vase with white roses in them. It was like a fairy tale ball.

Too bad my life could never be one.

~~~Time skip~~~

The ball had begun and all of the guests had gathered in front of us and were waiting for the Host club to make their introductory speech.

"Thank-you all for coming tonight! As you can see we princes and little hime are here to entertain you tonight!" Tamaki announced in a loud booming voice that echoed throughout the ballroom.

"There is also a competition running as well. The lady who dances most beautifully will be named the princess of the night and will receive a kiss from the king himself." explained Kyouya.

"Just do your best, baby." Tamaki said seductively with a wink.

Then squeals erupted from the audience and the dancing commenced.

"Ne, Kaoru. Did you and Hikaru end up delivering the love note?" I asked.

"Yup! Phase 2 will start shortly!"

"Okay. Tell me when it starts. I wanna see Haruhi as a girl too."

He nodded. Then a silence ensued.

"Do you.. Maybe...wanna dance?" he mumbled softy so only I could hear him.

"Umm..." I said my cheeks getting redder by the second.

"Ne, Yuki-kun? Can you come and talk with us?" a girl asked as she approached us.

"Ano... Sure..." I agreed as I began to follow her.

"Kya! Kawaii!" a group of my fans squealed.

So I left Kaoru and headed off to talk with some girls.

"EEEEP! Yuki-kun looks so cute as a girl!" one of them complements.

"Um... Thanks..."

"KYAAA!~" they squealed once again.

"You should cosplay like this more often!"

"Yeah! I'll bet that a guy could fall for you!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah!" they agreed nodding their heads.

"Ummm... Maybe..."

"YAY!~" they rejoiced.

"Hey, Yuki! Phase two is in action! I repeat! Phase two is in action!" Hikaru whispered to me in an army voice.

"Okay!" I giggled as I left the group of squealing girls and into the change room.

~ time skip ~

"Wow... So that's how you apply makeup..." I said as I observed Hikaru and Kaoru as they applied Haruhi's makeup.

"Yeah. Haruhi's going to look completely different after this!" they chorused.

"Can I go change now guys?" she asked, standing up.

"Yeah sure! Here's the dress and the wig." they said as they handed her a bag.

"'Kay."

"Ne ne Yuki-chan! You look really really pretty tonight! You should dress like this more often!" Mistukuni complemented as he squeezed Usa-chan.

"You think so Mitsukuni?"

"Yeah! Everyone thinks so!" he exclaimed with a closed eyed smile.

"Okay guys! I'm done!" Haruhi called.

She wore a light sunshine yellow dress that went to just above her knees and had several layers to make it poof out slightly and a white ribbon around her waist. Yellow really suits her.

"Wow! You're almost as cute as Yuki!" the twins gawked.

"Hey! I reckon Haruhi's a lot cuter than me!" I protested.

"Nu-uh! You're definitely cuter. No offense Haruhi." Hikaru stated.

"None taken. I agree with the rest of you." she said with a bright smile.

"Whut??? Not you too Haruhi." I whined.

"Hey why are you all in here? Who's going to entertain the g-" said Tamaki as he opened the door.

Once his eyes landed on Haruhi he froze, a slight blush on his cheeks as he stated in awe.

So he likes Haruhi. I told them she was cuter. What's this feeling I'm having? What's this horrible aching in my heart? It's like my heart is slowly cracking open from all the pressure.

What's wrong with me? I'm not supposed to have bonds with these people. They don't even care. They don't notice when I hurt. I don't mean anything to them. I'm just a waste of space. I'm nobody in their eyes.

I bowed my head as my eyesight began to blur and my eyes began to water. I quickly blinked them away as to not draw attention to myself.

I'm not going to let it happen. Not again. Never in front of them. I'll just draw attention to myself and they'll get closer to me. Just like Tamaki.

How could I think that he even liked me? He probably just felt sorry for me.

I'm not the princess who gets swept off her feet by her beloved prince charming. I'm supposed to be the enemy. The villain. The person who doesn't end up living happily ever after.

"Helllllloooo??? Yukiii??? Anyone home????" the twins drawled as they waved their hands over my eyes.

"Eh? What is it?" I asked as my mind slowly drifted back to the present.

"The plan is already in action! Tono and Haruhi are already doing their part in the master plan!" they chorused.

"Oh... I didn't notice... I think I'll just need some air. It's kinda stuffy in here." I excused myself as I calmly walked outside to where the countless Sakura trees were in bloom.

The moon was shining its light on the slightly dewy green grass. The wind began to blow softly into the trees causing some of the pink petals to fall down like snow.

I need some more air. That's all I need right now. Just the ability to breath calmly. I decided to take off my heels and climb onto a branch of a Sakura tree and watch as the ball continued and the girls danced their hearts out. Wow. They're all really good.

Then I spotted a small blur of blue rush past in one of the hallways. Hey... She looks familiar... Oh yeah she's one of our customers!

"Hanako!" A voice shouted out as a black blob followed the girl.

So that's her name. Hanako.

She ran, with tear filled eyes towards the Sakura tree area where there was a small clearing.

As she was running in heels the boy eventually caught up with her and grabbed her arm, stopping her from running any further.

"Hanako..." he muttered her name softly as he placed his hand on her cheek.

"I love you." he confessed. Her eyes started tearing up again as she couldn't believe what she had just heard.

"Arata!!!" she sobbed as she threw her arms over him and cried on his shoulder as he comforted her.

Lucky girl. She got her happy ever after.

After she had calmed down, he extended his hand as bowed, silently asking her to dance. She smiled as she curtsied and held his hand and placed her left hand lightly on his shoulder.

As a new song began they began to dance. They moved in perfect harmony and danced happily. I guess fairy tales do happen in real life.

Sometimes.

Then a loud booming voice erupted from the sound system.

"And the most beautiful dancing hime of the night is... Hanako-hime!!!"

Everyone began to gather outside as the host club stood on a small balcony overlooking the clearing. I stared at the club looking to see if anyone had missed me.

They look absolutely fine to me. They don't even mind that I'm not there.

"And the giver of the kiss has been changed to... Fujoka Haruhi!!!" the voice announced once more. I nearly fell out of the tree in shock. Wow am I glad I'm not in her shoes.

As Haruhi walked towards Hanako, Tamaki 'attempted' to stop her but slipped on a random banana peel and pushed Haruhi into Hanako so that they ended up kissing. On the lips.

...

Awkward...

The scene changed completely after that. The twins were laughing their heads off and Tamaki was crying anime tears.

Well... At least it will be a memorable dance for Haruhi.

Kaoru's POV

I haven't seen Yuki since she 'went outside for some air'. I saw that she was sad when she saw Tamaki state at Haruhi. She nearly cried. But she stopped herself just before a tear could escape her eye.

She's strong, I can see that, but she can't bottle up her feelings like that forever. It's unhealthy.

By now most of the guests had left and Yuki was still nowhere to be found.

"Ne, Hikaru. Where'd Yuki go?" I asked.

"I don't know... I haven't seen her since she went out for some air... She wasn't even there for the kiss!" Hikaru cracked up as he remembered the surprise kiss.

"Maybe we should look for her..." I suggested.

"Yeah." agreed Hikaru.

"We should split up. We'd find her faster that way."

"Good idea. Let's go.l

I ran throughout the school grounds and I still hadn't spotted her anywhere. Where could she be?

Then I spotted a pair of legs dangling off a branch of a Sakura tree. Maybe that's her.

"Yuki!" I shouted out to the trees direction as a soft breeze moved enough that I could see her long brown hair flowing in the breeze. There she is!

I ran to the tree as fast as I could and called her name out once more.

"Yuki!!!" I called out to her on her branch. She turned her head to face me. Her beautiful olive eyes stared into my amber ones. They were full of sadness. I wish I could get rid of that look in her eyes.

"Oh, Kaoru. Don't mind me. I just needed some time alone."

How can she tell the difference? How? No one's ever been able to tell. And why does she distance herself from us all the time? Does she know that we all care? She doesn't need to keep her feelings bottled up all the time. She can lean on us.

"Why?" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" she asked having not heard what I had just said.

"Why? Why do you distance yourself from us? Why do you hide your feelings?" I shouted.

"..." she remained silent.

"Why?" I whispered softening my voice.

"Because... It's normal for a martial artist to think like that. It's how I've been taught. When you face your opponent you keep your distance and assess their strengths and weaknesses. And at the same time, you hide your own weaknesses and feelings. You need to keep calm and collected. Every move you make could decide which way the match goes." she explained.

"Well, we aren't your opponents, we're your friends. You can trust us." I reason with her.

She just sat there, thinking about what I just said. A cold gust of wind swept through the trees.

"Come on. We should go. It's getting cold." I suggested.

"Okay." she agreed as she jumped from the branch.

I completely freaked out and jumped to her but she landed perfectly a few steps in front of me. Well don't I feel stupid.

She laughed. Her laugh is so beautiful. It's like chimes in the wind.

"Silly Kaoru! Did you forget that I knew martial arts?" she joked as she poked my slightly pink cheek.

"Yeah..." I mumbled as I scratched the back of my head.

I realized that she took her shoes off so I knelt down and put it on for her.

"Eh? Kaoru?!? I can do it myself!" she argued as she tried to pull away.

"No, you're a princess so you should be treated like one." I reasoned as I finished putting on her other shoe and stood up.

"Trust me. I'm not a princess Kaoru." she said as she walked inside away from the cold.

In my eyes Yuki, you are the fairest princess in the land.

Tamaki's POV

I stood there in the rose garden, staring at he two figures near a Sakura tree. Yuki and one of the twins.

Jealousy flowed through my entire body. What are they doing together at a time like this?

Then the twin knelt down and put her shoes on for her. He was treating her like a princess.

She blushed a crimson red and stood there waiting for him to finish. Does she like him?

Then she just walked away, most likely to get warm. The weather had gotten pretty cold. I saw the look in the twin's eye.

He loved her.

I loved her.

Who would she choose in be end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

I have written ittt!!!!! I think this is the fastest I've written a chapter!!!

I was in the ZONE!!!!

Anyways...

I have a question for you readers.

Should I make her dad evil or nice later onnn...?

I'm letting you decide!!! Cos I don't know what to make him!

Also if you strongly want her to go with a certain character, don't hesitate to ask.

Remember to.

Vote

Comment

And

Fann!!!

Ja ne mina!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.6K 27
This is the story of Hina Kobayashi, a scholarship student at Ouran. Hina is a very sheltered person that walks with one foot in front of the other...
86.7K 2.4K 20
Tamaki Suoh's older sister y/n is the legitimate Daughter of Yuzuru Suoh. Although she is seen as a well respected girl amongst the wealthy, she ref...
29.4K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
18.2K 452 12
Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi and Michiru Fujioka are middle-class scholarship students, Haruhi on an Aca...