Take Me As I am

By shantii14__

** AN ORIGNAL SHANTII PEICE..ENJOY !! ** You always hear of the good girl falling for the dope dealer bad boy... More

Take Me As I Am
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ATTENTION FOR CHAP 19
Chapter 20- You and I
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- All Falls Down
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Wattys
Chapter 24 (Part 3)
Chapter 24 (Part 4)
IMPORTANT!!!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
MAP

Chapter 7 - Wanting To Know Who he is

67.5K 1.9K 394
By shantii14__

Bank roll after bank
Big money I like that
Bank roll after bank roll
A million dollars on my mind
Hunnad G's at a time
NIGGA

MULA P.O.V. ************

" He's cute " Kiki says as we walked to the car.

" His eyes is whats cute for sure. He reminds me of Chris Brown with some eyes like whats his nane with the dreads? Iggy? " Bria says opopening the door. I laughted.

" Issa Thompson " My sister corrects. " And who yall talking bout? "

" Nobody for you " Carmen shot.

" Girl if I wanted him I could snatch him from each and every one of yall ho's like that " She snapped her fingers making us all laugh. " I was just asking "

" Shaun " I tell her.

" Shuan what? "

" The hell if I know, He's been going here long enough and I just learned his first name " I say getting into the line to pull out the parking lot.

I noticed Zee and them racing to a car. I watched as they all went to an clean Benz. Shaun openes the driver side door and got in and the boys fought over the passenger side.

" Who Shaun works for? " Kiki asked what I was thinking.

" I dont know. I'll have to ask Zee's dumb ass " I didnt need any more competition than I already did and If I had  somebody from another set working up in here I needed to know. I dont got time for them crip or hood niggas. I'd blast they all..they full of it.

I pulled out the parking lot and headed towards Bria and Kiki's apartment.

I drop them off most the time cause them my bitches. But if I cant drop them off then Theu better get they asses on that school bus or bum a ride.

The drive to their apartment wasn't that long. I pulled up around back and let the both of them out.

" Im a call you later "

" Ight, ask Cali about the Shaun dude for me "

" How you know im gon take to Cali? " She says. I gave her the shit face and everybody laughed.

" Girl bye " Carmen waved her off.

" Forget yall " she says and then headed away.

The next stop was dropping off Carmen then me and Mylee headed on our way home. When we got there she headed to her room and I went to mines and changed out of the clothes I wore to school into something more comfortable for me to sit around the house in.

I grabbed some nail polishes and nail materials. I grabbed everything and headed into the empty livingroom. I sat it down then went into the kitchen and grabbed some cookies, chips, and a cold drink from the fridge. I brung it into the livingroom and turned on the flatscreen to the VH1 channel a lovr and hip hop marathon was playing.

I sat down and got comfortable.

I was going to have some me time unless Lee came in her with me and we spent some times together.

I filed my fingers and toes then put a a pink coat on them and did a crackle color on my big toe and my ring fingers.

I let my nails dry than ate while watching TV at the same damm time.

" Can I use your car? " Mylee comes out.

" Where the hell you plan on going? " I asked looking at her like she was crazy. Shes learned to drive. .and shes stole my whip before while I ws sleep. Since then she hasnt had permission to get behind the wheel of my truck,

" To do homework with Titi. I should only be gone about a hour and half but she cant pick me up "

" I know your not stupid...so don't do stupid shit that causes me to kill your ass. Thats my omly warning to you. Go where you said then bring ny car back "

" Okay! "

" You better loose your attitude before i smack that bitch out of you girl "

She laughed and took the keys and her backpack heading for the door. She locked and closed the door behind her and I went back to my show.

                 ..After a few hours of sitting there I got bored and got up. I walked into my bedroom and took out the pink box with a little ballerina on it.

I had got this from my grandparents when I was younger and would go and stay the night at their house. I brung the box with me to the livingroom and opened it. I pulled out the rolled blunts and the pink lighter with flames. Sticking the weed into my mouth I lit it, inhaling the shit.

Inhale the good shit, Exhale the bullshit.

I let the smoke blow out from my nostrils and relaxed a bit. I felt better and more relaxed already.

The door opened and Lee came in fanning the air and choking.

" You been gone like 2 and a half hours "

" You want to do this algebra 2 work or nah? This shit takes time " She says throwing her bag down and sitting next to me. I passed her the blunt and she took a hit from it before passing it back to me.

" Girl, bye. I hardly do ny own fucking work " I say releasing the smoke held into my mouth.

This was sibling bonding if you ask me...Atleast we not fueding.

***

I closed the door of my locker and headed down the hall. " Did you talk to Cali about Shuan? " I asked as Bria came up to me.

" No, sorry bitch..I forgot..We were talking about other shit and were going out..He says im cute and cool to kick it with " She says as Kiki and Karmen caught up with me.

" Bitch, that sound likes friend zone to me "

" Not even..." She shakes her head at us. " Dont be mad, he was like he likes me...Im funny and its adorable when I get shy around him..then he called me his babygirl "

" Ight we see you, our girl about to be cuffed and booed up " Kar says as we walked..I looked at her and she was all smiles.

" I like him, he aint like these other dudes "

" Thats what they all say " I shake my head. " But I got to go...I dont need no after school detention " I pull on my backpack string and head around them and made my way to class. Kiki caght up to me.

" She better not get wide open just for this nigga to dog her "

" Its Bria though, she think she's in love every time she gets in a relationship. She gon bust it wide open and get nothing in return " I say as we walked side by side.

" I hear you, and we tell her this shit every time "

" If a nigga running up in me shit I better be getting something in return. She gon be broken hearted " I say opening the door. We stepped into the classroom and headed to our seats.

The whole lesson was taking down notes to study and have for later. So, I went ahead and did that just so that i have them later.

The bell rung and everybody headed out the class..I waited by the door until Shaun finally came out.

" Lets talk " I say. He stopped and looked at me then adjusted his backpack.

" Im kind of in a hurry, but for what Might I asked? " He asked walking..I followed next to him.

" Who do you work for? " I asked.

" Excuse me " He says. " You must have me mistaken, I dont work...I dont really have to "

I rolled my eyes walking next to him.

" Your car, its tight as hell " Since he wasng talking right off back then I would push it out of him. He's making this harder then it has to be actually.

" Thank you, its not custom colored and made to fit me like yours " He smiled at me then lookes forward again. " But it was a replacement ride after I recked my last car. My parents said that was a down grade or whatever "

I sneered.

" What in the hell were you driving before? "

" My dad had gave me this Bentley..it use to be his. One night going home..I got into a wreck " He shrugs his shoulders..Hes stopped and turned and face me.

Who in the hell was his parents?

" You sound like you got a nice life "

" Not really...but im well kept. " He tells me. " what exactly did you wat to talk about? My family? "

" No...Um, never mind. Its cool " I say about to walk off.

" wait " He goes. He looked down not meeting my eye. Thats so disrespectful. " Since, Cali and your friend are a thing or whatever. We should...um, we should chill sometimes..only if you want to. If you dont want to..Im sorry, ita good Im just askin - "

I laughed out loud.

He was straight up nervous mumbling and shit. It was hilarious,

" Yeah, we can sometimes...Ill see you later " I laugh shaking my head.

" Ight, Bye " I walked away from him and headed back up the halls.

I was thinking about skipping, but im going to be responsible Mula and take my ass to class. I dont need nothing holding me back from graduating and leaving this shit hole in time, I need to do better with coming here and staying the whole damn day,

After a hour or two sometimes I get bored and hungry and leave until my last hour or just dont show back up. Im working on it.

I walked into my next clasa and took my seat. I pulled out my ear phones and got comfortable.

He didnt sell.

His car was bought by his parents.

And he has money.

Did i believe it? Im going to give the nigga the benefit of doubt until he gives me another reason to think other wise...and if he lied to my fucking face then we really have a problem, Keep it a bill with me because thats always how im gon be with you.

There was a tap on m desk and I looked up. I took one earphone out,

" What? "

" Girl loose that fucking attitude " She rolls her eyes. " Mama is looking for you "

" Tell yo mama im not looking for her..I dont got shit to say to you or her. "

" You gon need to get your head out of your ass one day, the world doesnt revolve around Murricia. Figure that shit out and you'll be better off " She walked away. I stuck my earphones back into my ears and went back to listening to ny music.

Its funny how you can walk pass your own blood like a stranger off the street. And hate them much more then your worst enemy.

Thats how life is.

Dont trust nobody but your own damn self.

Family will turn on you quicker then friends will. You got to remember sometimes blood aint no thicker then water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 420 13
BEING REWRITTEN ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, LINK ON LAST CHAPTER AND IN MY BIO. "I want you to be my friend." I stare at the short girl in front of me, my ey...
238K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
1.8K 63 42
I always knew i wasn't meant for the heels anyway. When I joined the army, I was young and foolish. I thought I would become invencible but my first...
555 28 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...