Magic, Lies Book 1 of the Mag...

By Amithisia

Selina is getting ready to move to another state, something she does almost twice every year sense she can re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Epilogue ~ Eight Months Later
Author's Note

Chapter 104

19 0 0
By Amithisia

The screen turns black and the lights turn on right as Darth Vader starts to swing at Ben Kenobi to 'kill' him. We all look at the culprit with the plug in her hand. Present Lydia.

"Oh, come on!" Anna, Alex, a couple other people, and I yell.

"You've got to be joking! No one in there right mind unplugs the TV in the middle of a movie in which there is a fight going on!" Alex yells falling backwards in exasperation.

"Let alone Star Wars!" Anna, past Lydia, past Sara, and I yell.

"You can finish watching it later," she says.

"Could you have just waited until the Falcon escaped the Death Star?" I ask. "That part was less than a minute away!"

"Then you would be asking me to wait until they got to the Rebel Base, and then you'd be asking me to wait until Luke destroys the Death Star. No."

"Would not!" I argue.

"Can you fast forward to it then?" asks Ezra.

"You are going back to your world now," she says as she starts to leave. We all look at each other in surprise.

"Already?" past Anakin asks.

"Yes," she says walking out. Everyone is quiet for a moment.

"The downside of watching any movie is that time passes faster than you think," Sara says. Lydia and Sara look at each other.

"We're going first," says Lydia. "I'd suggest saying your goodbyes while you still can. From what I understand it will be going in order from farthest in the future to farthest in the past. Goodbye." She gets up and leaves. Sara pauses at the door not far behind her.

"Goodbye, I hope everything turns out well for you three," she says looking at Anna, Alex, and me. She follows Lydia out. Everyone is silent. Anna looks at me.

"Okay, I know you've at least thought of one way to rebel, what's the plan?" she asks in a low voice. The room starts to hum with sound as the others start saying their goodbyes. I try to not listen.

"Um.... Run away and join some type of rebellion in some other world?" I reply pulling at straws from my ideas from days ago. It feels like months ago. A year.

"Seriously?"

"It's the best I got, besides that, surrender," I say.

"It's hopeless isn't it?"

"Yep."

"You know I always thought that if we were in any story that we would be going out against some evil, not our parents."

"You and me both," I reply. I look over at Rey.

"It's been great—" she starts. I hug her, catching her by surprise, but she hugs back.

"I'm going to miss you," I say.

"I thought you said you didn't like Star Wars."

"Not liking the movies and not liking those in them are two entirely different things," I reply. "It's been forever since I've made a new friend."

"I'm glad to be considered your friend," she replies. We break away and stand. Alex and Kylo come over.

"Hey, Kylo, do us a favor and try not to be too hard on the Resistance," Anna says in a joking manner.

"As long as they don't cost us another five legions, I'll consider it," Kylo returns. Rey laughs.

"I was hoping to get another six before you cared," she says.

"Very funny."

"They're ready for you," Force Ghost Anakin says, although he stays invisible. Rey and Kylo look at each other then us.

"Bye," they say before turning and walking out the door.

"Bye," we reply.

"When are you going?" I ask sensing Force Ghost Anakin around us.

"Last apparently," Anakin replies.

"Oh," I say. I look over at the others. They've noticed that Rey and Kylo are gone.

"What's going to happen now?" Alex asks.

"I don't know," I reply.

"Sara said that she and I are staying in magic," Anna says. "She still doesn't know about you two."

"Well, if you do and we don't, can you kidnap me? Please?" Alex asks.

"Maybe," Anna replies. We lock eyes. If Lydia wants to hide, I'm sure she can find a way to do it and not get found. Luckily for us, if things go badly, I have my locket. I might be able to get myself out; both of us would be really, really difficult. But not impossible.

"Remember that playground we used to go to?" Anna asks.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, the one with the fish?" I ask, seeing what she is doing. When we were, like, five, we used to go to a play ground by a lake, and it had a big 'fish' that we could climb through and use to hide from our parents during a game of tag.

"That's the one," she says smiling, I return the smile. If I somehow get us out, that's where we'll meet.

"What are we talking about?" Alex asks.

"Your birthday party is summer themed, right?" Anna asks.

"Yep, summer storm themed," I reply. If we aren't there by the end of hurricane season, we aren't coming.

"I'm completely lost," Alex says. "Selina, your birthday isn't for months."

"I'm invited, right?" Anna says.

"Of course you are," I reply. If we don't come, she'll try to come and get us some time during December, most likely the during whatever week the twenty-eight is in, which is my birthday.

"And I can bring friends."

"The more the merrier." As long as Lydia doesn't entirely wipe our minds, or I am some how able to keep my memories, Anna will be with someone else, probably from the Star Wars world which will probably get my memories back if Lydia puts a memory blocker on me or something.

Now that that's settled, we watch the New Hope group come towards the door. Correction, coming towards us, not the door.

"Look, we just wanted to say that we understand why you kept who Lydia was from us," Leia says, "and that you're welcome to join the Rebellion if you want." She looks at the door, and I understand exactly what she means. Hide in the Rebellion to escape Lydia.

"We'll keep that in mind," I say smiling. "Thanks for all of your help.... It was wonderful to meet all of you."

"It's was nice to meet you too," Leia says.

"You're welcome to come smuggling with Chewie and me as soon as we get finished with this Rebel business," Han says. I look at him in surprise, knowing how much that means to even be allowed to work with Han on any ship, let alone the Falcon.

"It would be an honor," I reply shaking his hand.

"So, I guess we got to go then," Luke says.

"I don't think they're ready yet," I say.

"Actually, they are ready for you," Anakin says.

"I stand corrected," I say.

"Is anyone ever going to tell us who the voice is?" Han asks.

"Force Ghost," I say. "That's all I can say without giving any mega hints.... Also, Luke do yourself a favor and don't try to always head towards Vader whenever you're on the same planet as he is."

"I'll try," he says. They leave. Ezra and Kanan notice this, and tell older Ahsoka who is talking with Anakin and Obi-Wan. The three say their goodbyes and walk over to where we are. Vader makes no move. Fine with me, honestly, he is the only person I'll be glad to see to go just because of that deal we made. I don't know why, but I'm really on edge. Maybe because I still don't know what's going to happen to us.

"So, you're the ones who tells who to go?" Kanan asks.

"No, we don't know what's happening on the other side of the door," Anna says.

"I do," Anakin says.

"Who are you?" Ahsoka asks.

"It's a bit of a story," he replies. "They're ready for you...."

"Bye," Ezra says.

"Bye," we return. They leave. Vader notices this and strides past us and out of the room. Okay, now I can relax a bit, right? Past Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka walk over.

"So, that movie is what happens in our future, what happened for that to gone on that way?" Anakin asks.

"The Republic destroyed itself, and the Jedi, no offense, lost who they were," I say.

"Their ready for you," Force Ghost Anakin says.

"May the Force be with you," I say.

"And with you," Obi-Wan replies. They leave and Anakin appears.

"So, I guess this is it," he says. We nod.

"It was nice to meet you. I hope you'll come visit our world, even if we won't know who you are."

"We'll keep that in mind," I reply. "I actually liked having a ghost around." He smiles then looks at the door.

"It's time."

"Bye," we say. He disappears and leaves. We wait a few seconds.

"What's going to happen now?" Alex asks. I ponder the question.

"We are going to walk through that door together, and be ready for whatever happens," I say. Anna and I trade looks. We turn and face the door. I lead the way, open it, and leave the room, ready to face whatever happens next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 378 34
I highly suggest you read the first two books in the series before reading this, so it'll make more sense. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Their group of friends...
1.3K 59 6
Right after Shmi sends Anakin to the Jedi, she's suddenly transported over thirty years into the future, onto the bridge of the Executor when Vader i...
4.1K 231 10
∙ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗 ∙ Ciona Kirari is a notorious bounty hunter from the outer rim, driven by her work in order to survive in the unforgiving...
76 6 9
As the rebels fight in a seemingly one sided war. Force user Ailyn Kast struggles with the disappearance of her father/master Quinlan Vos. Who disapp...