Sollux X Reader ~Nerds~

By heir_of_windsock413

Tbh idk what I'm doing with this rn this is just boredom so if it's good yay if not idc read if you want I ca... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thritneeneneneen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Twelve

354 10 4
By heir_of_windsock413

Sollux's POV:

I woke up the next morning and got straight onto my laptop

I had been thinking about it all night! Call me weird but for some reason I just really wanted to make this perfect.

I was also kinda hungry though. I pulled my black and yellow striped blanket onto my shoulders and wrapped it around my body. Don't judge, it's cold.

I opened the door to my room and walked down into the kitchen.

"7H47 BI7CH 4SS FUCKING WHOR3 W4SN'7 3V3N ON 4ND I SW34R 7H3Y W3R3N'7 7-7H3Y DIDN'7 3V3N–"

I heard as I noticed that Mituna was most likely having a debate with himself again about literally nothing.

"Tuna."

I said. But he kept going.

I walked a little closer to him

"Tuna." I said a little louder.

He looked at me but didn't stop

"Miituna!!" I yelled.

He looked at me and stopped

"Miituna. Calm down"

"..." He silently looked at me for a moment. I laughed a little bit, "who were you even talkiing two?"

"1M SORRY." He said

"Aw, iit'2 okay bro." I said going to get some honey combs cereal.

I poured a bowl and set it in front of him, then one for me and sat at the table with him

....

Things weren't always like this...With him.

With Mituna...

He used to be really popular, and like a role model to me. The older brother that made you want to copy his every move.

But if only I could've copied his heroism...

He would take a swing for me any day. From our stepdad as kids, he always stood up for me and took a beating for me.

But...If only I was just a little less afraid of embarrassing myself...If only i was less selfish. Maybe then he wouldn't be this way, I wouldn't have to act as he once acted for me. Though, it's the least I can do....

After we finished eating, I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen before our stepdad stormed into our small home with his two annoying sons. Cronus, and Eridan. God do I hate those two losers.

"YOU KIDS BETTER BE READY!!" He angrily yelled as he three the door open.

Mituna cowered back slightly

"Yeah yeah, we're ready." I said helping Mituna put his backpack on and throwing my own over my shoulders

"2up fucker" I threw a peace sign at Eridan, then bumped shoulders with Cronus (mind you there were all on the worst ways possible, so imagine it like...like two guys that really fucken hate each other. Yeah that's it.) and then proceeding to get into their car.

You see, I have p l a n s for today. If I ever hoped to fix things with (y/n) it would really take some courage that I frankly will have to build up as the day continues.

We drove in silence, we all knew if we argued Dualscar would have each of our heads on a silver platter.

Doop
Doop Doop

So eventually we reached the school and we each got out going as far away from each other as possible, well, except me. I stayed with Mituna because I had to take him to his class.

I walked throughout the halls with him beside me and people gave me looks as usual, no big deal.

I dropped him off and began to walk to my class when Feferi made direct eye contact with me.

I normally tried my best to avoid her, she was....just a memory. Nothing more, which is why I can't believe I kissed that crazy bitch.

")(-EY SOLLUX~🎶" she said so cheerfully I dont think even a fresh bowl of Cheerios could compare.

"Uhh...hii?" I said pretty awkwardly and continued walking. Luckily she didnt-

"SO WATER'V-E YOU B-E-EN UP TO?"

DAMMIT! she was behind me.

"2chool, home..." an existential crisis, you know, the usual.

"COOL, WANNA COM-E TO MY )(OUS-E LAT-ER?"

"n-no thank2, II'll be bu2y. 2orry" I said finally escaping her witchy clutches.

I hurried to my first class, though, when I walked in I was taken back a little by just the sight of her. Nothing like when we first met, she had clearly gotten stronger...

I was a little confused as to why she was in this class at this hour. I mean, talk about convenient, but I don't have this class with her...??

"Heyy (y/n)-" I said waving at her while standing in the doorway as she turned to leave, but she avoided me so smoothly it must've looked as if I was talking to myself.

The tension radiating from her was so strong it sent chills down my body as she walked past.

Her attitude kinda helped in making her hot though honestly...

*Cough*

Anyway

I sat down in class, next to my not so good, and exeedingly sweaty, friend Equius Zahhak. He managed to make everything awkward...and have an odor. Poor kid, I mean, I wouldn't want to have no friends either. That's why I started talking to him in this class anyway, cause I don't really know anyone else and he looked lonely.

"Hey" I said as I sat down.

"Hello Sollux" he said in a deep, almost angry sounding voice as he breathed heavily.

.....how do I handle this...

I pulled out my books and then my phone, I had a missed call and 12 missed messages from...Karkat?!

"The hell...?" I mumbled quietly, and checked on the text messages.
_________________________________________

Messages    Karkat Vantas

8:15- HEY NOOKWHIFF, I GOT AN IDEA AND IM GONNA HOOK YOU UP DUDE.

8:18- SOLLUX ARE YOU EVEN READING THESE?

8:20- PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE YOU ASSWIPE.

8:21- OKAY THIS IS KINDA PISSING ME OFF NOW DUDE, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?

8:21- YOU ARE ALWAYS ON YOUR DAMN PHONE SO WHAT HAPPENED THAT MADE YOU SO FUCKING BUSY RIGHT *FUCKING* NOW?

8:22- FUCK

8:22- FUCK

8:22- HEY FUCKASS

8:22- HEY FUCKWAD

8:22- FUCKTATO

8:22- FUCK. THAT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY BAD.

8:23- OKAY FINE, I'LL JUST WAIT. IMPATIENTLY. YOU BETTER NOT MESSAGE ME IN CLASS YOU BULGELICK

Dumba22, what the hell man? -8:24
II wa2 in  cla22 when I got the2e dude.

8:24- DO I GIVE A SHIT? NO. I DONT GIVE ONE FLYING SHIT ABOUT YOUR CARES YOU DOUCHE. CLASS HASN'T EVEN BEGUN YET.

Je2u2, calm down okay. 2orry -8:25

What diid you need to 2ay though?-8:25

8:27- JUST MEET ME IN THE DAMN LIBRARY DURING LUNCH OKAY? I CAN'T TEXT NOW, CLASS STARTS IN 3 MINUTES.

II know.-8:29

_________________________________________

Soon enough, the bell rang and almost everyone was in their seat.

I don't think I listened in any of my classes up to lunch, most of the time I had a window seat, so I could see into the sky and just daydream about a dozen things at once and not be able to recall even one of them.

Though, eventually it was time for lunch. I hurried to the vending machine and grabbed a juice before lightly jogging to the Library.

As I got to the Library doors, I looked around for Karkat before I finally spotted the messy haired borderline emo/ and or scene boy.

I rocked on my heels for a moment, resting my hands around the straps of my bookbag awkwardly before contemplating walking to him.

Eventually I found myself doing so anyway, I walked behind him and poked him on the shoulder, clearly startling him a bit cause he looked like he was ready to punch me.

I snickered a bit as he shooed me off of him, "DON'T TOUCH ME FUCKASS." he said rudely.

"Alriight alriight, jeez" I said backing up defensively raising my hands.

"The plan...?" I said curiously, squatting down to see his computer since I didn't have a chair.

"WELL, I FOUND THIS. AND WELL, HERE'S THE PLAN, I WILL INVITE HER TO THE TOURNAMENT, AND SINCE YOU ALREADY WILL HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT YOU CAN GO TOO." he said, clearly not having things completely thought out.

On his screen showed an upcoming Smash Tournament event for this Saturday. But to imagine if we went against each other...that would be so amazing. Though I can't say which of us would win.

Probably me...or not. Maybe not. Probably not.

I thought for a minute before speaking, "2o, how do you hope for thii2 to help me get her back?" I asked.

"UM, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS...? YOU LET HER BEAT YOU AND LET IT BE A LIFE LESSON. HAVE YOU NEVER PAYED ATTENTION DURING ROMANTIC COMEDIES? SHE WILL ONLY FORGIVE YOU IF SHE NOTICES CHANGE, AND THAT YOU'VE LEARNED." he said in what seemed like a rude manner, but actually meant alot to me.

"You're riight, -!" I said happily, "I KNOW." he interrupted before I could finish my words.

"Thank2 2O much Karkat" I said, attempting to give him a hug but was pushed away.

"YEAH, NO. I DONT THINK SO, DON'T THINK IM NOT STILK PISSED AT YOU, CAUSE I AM. I LEFT (Y/N) ALONE IN THAT CAFETERIA JUST TO COME TELL YOU THIS, SO DONT YOU *DARE* FUCK UP, GOT IT CAPTOR?" he said intimidatingly, before the bell rang. I nodded vigorously.

Just then, I was ready

To do

A THING~~~

A/N:

News reporter: JOHN! YOU ARE FINALLY BACK FROM THE FUCKING DEAD. WHY WERE YOU GONE SO LONG? ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOUR BUSINESS IS ALMOST EXTINCT? YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED EGBERT.

John: yeah yeah, I know. But guess what Karkat, you don't right any Damn stories do you? Nope. I didn't think so. I was on hiatus cause I have been incredibly busy with family drama, stress, and school work. Im sorry to all of my readers, but please stop burning my pizza joints guys. They're my only source of income!

Readers: yeah, uh, fuck you John. You don't understand the emotional trauma you've put us through. And like, not to mention how we are about to fall off of this cliff here with how long you've LEFT US HANGING *begins to light a match as they pour lighter fluid around and inside of the pizza joint*

John: *mortified* Wh-! N-no! Please! DONT DO THIS PLEASE!

Readers: *puts matches away* fine, this is your last chance John Egbert. We expect an update before May 3rd, am I clear?

John: *nods vigorously* totally not mocking Sollux-

Readers: SHUT the hELL UP.

John: *scared*                                   ffffffdssjssdsjsskmsjssdsjs okay. (·-·")

((author: PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHATEVER YOU WANT IDC ANYWAY THANKS FOR SO MANY READS AHHHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS❤❤❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 18 6
Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you. Things like that!
76.1K 2.3K 24
Hi derps, As some of you may know, My account was hacked into and this story was deleted. Luckily I don't just write it on my Wattpad account for I h...
28.7K 531 89
Yeah I was bored so I decided to make this. Read the first Part for Info and Request!
56.2K 948 53
I got bored, okay so I'm making another book read the first chapter for information and requests DISCLAIMER I do not own aot or the characters. I onl...