It All Started with a Bang (D...

By findinglove9499

Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of f... More

Chapter 1: Bang E
Chapter 2 Bright E
Chapter 3 Pain E
Chapter 4 Selena E
Chapter 5 Deal E
Chapter 6 Fine E
Chapter 7 Phone E
Chapter 8 Ali E
Chapter 9 Sorry E
Chapter 10 ThanksE
Chapter 11 Paparazzi E
Chapter 12 News E
Chapter 13 Job E
Chapter 14: I'm Not a Perfect Person E
Chapter 15 Happy E
Chapter 16 Aiden E
Chapter 17 Free E
Chapter 18 Everything's an Illusion E
Chapter 19 Flashback E
Chapter 20 Surprise E
Chapter 21 Wesley E
Chapter 22 Caught E
Chapter 23 Heart Attack E
Chapter 24 Birthday E
Chapter 25: Mia's Birthday E
Chapter 26 Birthday Bash E
Chapter 27 Bowling E
Chapter 28 The Breakup E
Chapter 29 DEMI E
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 30: When the Past Comes Knocking E

7.6K 199 18
By findinglove9499

Mia's POV:

I pulled open the door and I saw the girls of Fifth Harmony and Wesley. I was rendered speechless when I saw the most beautiful pair of eyes looking into mine.

"Momma Mia are you going to invite us in or just stand there drooling all day?" Wes asked knocking me back into the present. I introduced myself to everyone and the only one I cared about meeting is the green-eyed girl.

Last but not least she walked up to me and held out her hand. I took it in mine and felt sparks.

"I'm Lauren." The green-eye girl spoke.

"Mia" I said when I found my words. When Lauren let go of my hand all I wanted to do was take it back.

"If you guys would like to make your way to the living room I need to talk to my friend." Wes said. The girls looked at him funny and walked into the living room.

"Mia control yourself! You where practically drooling over Lauren!" Wes said as we slowly made our way to the living room.

Once we got there I couldn't say anything back because Demi was pulling me aside.

"Mia what's Wesley doing here?" Demi asked.

"He's in town and I haven't seen him in a while, so I asked him to come." I said.

"Are you sure you broke up with him all those months ago?" Demi asked. I hit her playfully.

"Yes we did break up, but he is still my best friend and I haven't seen him in a few months so I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm only teasing you Mia relax. Now that everybody is here I want to make a speech." Demi said and pulled me back to the living room.

When we got there I made sure I standing next to Lauren. Demi taped her glass with a knife and everybody quieted down.

"Hi everybody I would just like to thank everybody for coming today. I want to say a few things before we got back to the party." Demi paused and looked around the room.

"I want to thank everybody who helped make this album with me, a special thanks to Nick for bringing my crazy ideas I had for this tour to life, even though he isn't here. I want to thank the groups in advance for being willing to come out on tour with me." Before Demi could continue the doorbell rang.

Demi looked at me and I shrugged her. I turned around and walked toward the door. I pulled the door open and was in complete shock when I saw who was standing on the other side. My dad. I backed up in fear and yelled.

"WESLEY!" I backed away from the man who tortured me for years. I need to get out of here before he does it again.

I couldn't break eye contact with my father. I knew if I did than it would be a sign of him winning. But I realized I can't run away from him. I felt Wes' arm hand on my shoulder but I brushed it off me.

With tears of anger running down my cheeks I walked toward him. He had an evil smile on his face. All I wanted to do was to wipe it off.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to get you, and bring you home." He said and took a step toward me. He put his hand on my arm grabbing me.

"Lets go, I let you have your fun for a few month but now its time for you come home." He said pulling me out of my apartment.

With all the strength I had I pulled my arm away from him. When he tried to reach for me again I pulled away from him.

"Amanda let's go!" He yelled, getting angry.

"My name isn't Amanda any more, its Mia." I said and punch him in the face. He staggered backwards and hit the wall.

"I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU! You can do whatever you want but I don't fear you anymore. I'm telling you one time and one time only. Get out of my life. If I ever see you again I will tell the whole god damn world what you and mother did to me. You will rot in prison for the rest of you life. I've been to therapy, and all the doctors agree mostly on one thing. You need to come face-to-face with your attacker. So, I'm sorry that your life was so fucked up that you needed to rape and beat the shit out of me for years. I'm sorry that you lost Aiden, but guess what? I lost him too; I lost my big brother and best friend. But I've made my peace with what happened, but now you have about 10 seconds to get out of my life before I end yours." I said.

My father just looked at me. Hate and anger fill his eyes as he stands back up. He walked toward me but I don't cower away. I stand my ground.

"This is not over." He said.

"I'm 18 now and you can't tell me what to do anymore." I said my hands balling into fists.

"That's what you think." He says.

"Guess what dad?" I said.

"What?" He spat.

"It's been more than 10 seconds." I said.

Everything was playing out in slow motion. I leaped out toward him and this took him by surprise. Pain shot through my hand as I punch him repeatedly. All too quickly we were flipped and pain went through my face. But before he was pulled off me, I brought my knee up hard into his balls.

My father groaned in pain as he was pulled off of me. I pushed myself up off the floor and saw Max pulling my father away. I looked back at the apartment door and saw everybody watching me. Brushing the imagery dirty off me I cleared my throat, catching everybody's attention.

"I'll be outside, enjoy the rest of the party." I said and walked down the hall to the stairwell.

Running down the stairs I pushed open the back door. I grabbed my stick and a ball and walked to the grass. I bought myself a net to keep here after I moved in with Demi. I ripped the first shot into the net and paced around still fuming. My hand and face still hurting as I got the ball.

I took another shot, this one harder than the first and tripped over my feet. When I landed on the ground the walls came crumbling down. I screamed, so much anger and frustration coursing through me that needed to be release, so I screamed until I couldn't anymore. How dare he come to my home and try to rip me away from my life. I just laid face down in the grass, trying to pick up the broken pieces of my life.

After what felt like hours I picked myself up and wiped off my face. My knuckles are bruised and bleeding and I don't even what to know about my face. My legs are too weak for me to stand so I crawled over to the oak tree. I sat with my back against it and tried to calm myself down.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. My chest is killing me. I need my inhaler and my medication, but I don't want to go back inside. I pulled out my phone and texted Demi. I don't really want to see anybody at the moment. Demi answered and said she'll be out in a few minutes.

I just put my head back and closed my eye again. Trying to let go of the past is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

"You look like crap Mia." Demi said.

"Thanks." I said and opened my eyes. Demi sat down next to me.

"Let me see your hand." Demi said. I looked at her and put my hand in hers.

"It doesn't look broken but it's going to hurt for a while, and you have a black eye." Demi said.

I took my hand back from her and picked up my inhaler. Three hits later my chest was feeling a bit better.

"Here" Demi said and handed me my pills. I took them and swallowed them with the water she gave them.

Demi took my hand again and wrapped it up with some gauze, after she cleaned my bloody knuckles.

"How's the party going?" I asked and leaned against the tree.

"It's going, everybody is asking about you." Demi said and sat next to me. I leaned into her and put my head on her shoulder.

"What are they saying?" I asked and closed my eyes.

"They all just want to know if you're okay." Demi said. I nodded and let silence fall in between us.

"How are you feeling?" Demi asked.

"I'm okay, I just needed to be alone for a while." I said.

"I had to turn on the stereo loud to drown out your screaming." Demi said.

I just laughed, even though my throat hurts. Demi chuckled also but stopped quickly after she started.

"Come on Mia, we need to go back." Demi said.

"Okay but I'm just going to go to my room, sorry that he ruined your night." I said.

"It's okay don't worry about it, come on Mia." Demi said and got up. She held out her hand and I took it.

Demi put her arm around my waist and helped me stand. I'm just so exhausted from today all I want to do is sleep. I used my stick as a cane as we walked back to the apartment. When we got there everybody was making conversation with everybody. Nobody was paying attention to us.

Demi walked me down the hallway to my bedroom. She opened the door and I walked in.

"I'll be outside if you need me." Demi said and kissed my forehead. She turned around and left me alone.

After Demi closed the door I went into my bathroom. The black eye is already forming on my left eye. It didn't even hurt when he hit me. I guess I'm just so used to it by now that it doesn't hurt when it happens.

The pity party I threw for myself is now over. It's time for me to get over everything that's happened and enjoy this night. I'm not going to let him ruin my night. I washed my face, being careful of my eye and applied some make up. Next I changed out of my dirty cloths and put on a white high-low tank top with blue X's and a pair of black shorts with black flats.

Looking myself over in the mirror I looked hot. No longer was I the girl controlled by my father, or the girl that lost her brother. I finally get to be me. I smiled at my reflection and made my way to my door. When I pulled it open I saw Lauren standing there.

She took me by surprise and I guess I did too, because she jumped. After she got over the shock of me standing in my doorway she spoke.

"Demi said you didn't want to talk to anybody but I wanted to see if you're okay." Lauren said.

"It's okay I was coming out now anyway." I said with a smile. Lauren smiled and I smiled back. I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me.

I took Laurens hand in my own and we walked back toward the party. Lauren was blushing like crazy every time I looked at her. I'm taking it as a sign that she likes me. This put a smile on my face. When I got back to the living room everybody was looking at me. I dropped Laurens hand and cleared my throat.

Soon enough everybody was standing in front of me in the living room. I picked up my bottle of water and looked at everybody.

"I would just like to say a few things. Uhm I'm sorry about him, he will not be coming back anytime soon. Two I'm sorry for my screaming out back before. I was just frustrated and I needed to let it out. Three, I just want to thank Demi for giving me this opportunity to work for her. I just can't wait till we go out on tour. So here is to Demi for having me and us going on this crazy ride together!" I said and raised my water bottle.

Everybody cheered at the end of my little speech and thanked Demi. The rest of the night was great. I got to know everybody that we are going on tour with. The best thing during the night was that I got to talk to Lauren, and got to know her.

I'm so ready to go tour I can't wait. But I still can't believe this all started with a bang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 303 28
Savannah is nineteen and she hasn't had an easy life. But then again a lot of people haven't had easy lives and Savannah isn't one to complain. She k...
147K 2.4K 42
Lesbian Imagines about the most amazing person in the world and you. *Warning: Sex, Violence, Vulgar Language, etc. *
4.8K 153 30
18 year old female, Chanel Edwards and a 21 year old popstar Justin Bieber. Chanel and her so called "bestfriend" Jenna, go to a Justin Bieber concer...
26.5K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.