Magic, Lies Book 1 of the Mag...

By Amithisia

Selina is getting ready to move to another state, something she does almost twice every year sense she can re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Epilogue ~ Eight Months Later
Author's Note

Chapter 101

10 1 0
By Amithisia

I sleepily open my eyes and look up into the dimly lit sky, then bolt into a sitting position and look around. I'm greeted with the sight of both Falcons, a few tents, some sleeping bags, and Darth Vader. They haven't been sent back yet. I lay back down, relaxing into the soft sleeping bag. I have half a mind to go back to sleep, but I decide to fight the urge and get up. If they haven't been sent back already, then it is just a matter of time before they are. I might as well be up and make it count.... Maybe I should start by apologizing.... But there are so many ways that can go wrong.... More like will go wrong.... Am I still sure I want to get up? Yes. I sit back up and get out of the sleeping bag; only then do I notice that I haven't sensed anything. I put my hand out in front of me and concentrate on making a ball of light. Nothing happens. I concentrate harder, and I'm rewarded with a small green ball of light and a major loss of energy. More bonds. I thought she said that she wasn't taking my memories away! I clear my mind and concentrate on trying to find my locket. I can't feel it.

"I'd tell you she put more bonds on you, but I think you already figured that out," I hear Anakin say. I jump and look around. No one that I can see. Force Ghost.

"You could have warned me that you were around," I whisper. "I can't sense anything." I've started to rely way too much on my powers to tell me who's where.

"Almost everyone is at the tree house. Han, Chewie, Rey, and Kylo stayed behind to repair the Falcons. The reason Vader is here is a mystery and...."

"Probably better left unknown?" I suggest.

"Most likely."

"I wonder if it's about that deal...."

"Wait, what did you do?"

"Long story."

"What did you do?"

"I may or may not have made a deal about him keeping the secret of me being Lydia's daughter by.... Possibly.... Black. Mailing. Him. Maybe?"

"You do realize it is a miracle you haven't been killed yet, right? What did you blackmail him with?"

"Nothing important," I say lying.

"You didn't...." he says guessing.

"Um.... I'm going in the Falon," I say trying to escape.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I race away from his anger into the Falcon and into the cockpit closing the door behind me as if it could protect me. Yeah, right. I turn and stare and a surprised Han and Chewie who are seated in the pilot and copilot seats respectively. Whoops.

"What are you doing in here?" Han asks.

"Um.... I was.... Um...." Han and Chewie look at each other and I realize that I'm toast. That is until every system in the ship starts blaring alarms and the gages start going crazy. I slip into a seat and start processing the gages as quick as the other two.

"This makes no sense," says Han as both he and Chewie try to fix the problem, their hands flying over the controls. I realize what must be causing it about three seconds before they do, and by then, I'm halfway to the panel in the floor struggling to lift it up enough to slide through. Chewie gets there, lifts it up, and I slide in. My eyes dart around, and I easily find the red device that has embedded itself like a parasite into the ship's main frame. That's bad. Plus Satan made it, I don't want to know what will happen if someone touches it.

"Why on Earth did Lydia put bonds on my powers?" I mumble as I start trying to get the thing off of the ship. It shocks me.

"Out of the way," Han says jumping in and shoving me to the side. "What is that?"

"It's a boobie trap made by Satan. Careful, it shocks."

"Yeah, yeah."

I begin to use what powers I have as the device starts glowing red and sending red wave of light though the ship, not good. Han starts to take it apart as fast as he can while I help with what little magic I can perform. It tries to dig into the main frame even more, and I'm suddenly reminded of that mind-control thing from that movie Insurgent. And now I am even more disturbed because of how creepy that thing looks once it's out of your neck. I shudder from the image. We finally get it unattached and Han blasts it, the ship's alarms stop going nuts, and I have a pretty good feeling that everything is now back to normal more or less.

"I really, really hate that guy," Han says. "First he blasts my ship, then he sabotages it!"

"Wait until you meet Unkar Plutt," I reply. "I'm pretty sure you'll dislike him more."

"What does he do?"

"Uh, ask Rey when you get the chance," I tell him, getting out and heading towards the ramp to go warn Rey and Kylo before they triggur something. The results may be worse with the older version having so many 'modifications' by Unkar Plutt.... If I ever get the chance, I want to punch him. I race down the ramp, past a somewhat surprised Vader who I assume heard the alarms, and into the other Falcon right as it's alarms start blaring.

"What's going on?!" Rey yells racing to where I am, leaving Kylo to try and get the ship under control while she tries to deal with the problem. Together we move the panel

"Lydia isn't the only one that makes highly compatible devices," I say as we both jump into the compartment. It doesn't take me long to find it. "Good God! This thing didn't go into the main frame; it went into the hyperdrive!"

"Oh, no. KYLO!!" she yells jumping out racing back to the cockpit, knowing exactly what I mean. The hyperdrive is already extremely stressed because of all the stuff Plutt added to the Falcon, this could blow up the ship. I'm surprised it hasn't already. I start working on it.

"What's going on here?" Vader demands.

"Ask someone else, kinda busy," I reply having the feeling he isn't the only one who's in here. Han jumps in beside me.

"Satan somehow hide devices that just activated on the ships," Han says.

"And to make matters worse, this one embedded itself into the hyperdrive," I say as my powers fly around it trying to get it out, ignoring the massive lose of energy.

"Got it," I say triumphantly as we get it out and destroy it, but the alarms don't stop. I jump out and race to the cockpit. "I was worried that would happen."

"What?" asks Han after blasting the device.

"Unkar Plutt."

"This is bad. This is really, really bad," Rey repeats worriedly as she and Kylo try to stabilize the ship.

"Who in the nine Corallina hells did this?" Kylo asks. "Last time I saw something like this happen in this ship, it was not as worrisome as this!"

"Last time you were in this ship and the alarms were going crazy, we crashed into Mars!"

"Not my fault!"

"YOU WERE THE REASON THE PILOT WAS DISTRACTED AND DROPPED OUT OF HYPERSPACE!!!"

"STOP FIGHTING!!" I yell as I start to use my powers to take away energy from the areas that were rising dangerously and try to bring the ship to a safer setting, which is easy because the energy becomes mine and I don't use as much taking it. But it isn't happening fast enough, so I decide to forget it and take over the entire ship with my powers, undoing all the damage and bringing the ship under my control. The alarms stop. Everyone pauses for a moment in relief as I break off my connection to the ship and slump into a seat exhausted.

"How did you do that?" asks Rey.

"Um, it's kind of a long explanation."

"Hold on, Rey what in the galaxy is that?" asks Kylo looking at something on the dashboard.

"It's a fuel pump," she replies.

"What are you doing with a fuel pump on my ship?" Han says angrily.

"Unkar Plutt installed it, not me. I haven't had the chance to uninstall it," she replied hurriedly.

"And, I already hate that guy," Han says.

"You'd better uninstall it, I can imagine what it does to the ship," says Kylo, if possible, angrier than Han.

"Good grief," I say forcing myself to leave.

"Well, it's not like you own the ship!" Rey says argumentatively to Kylo.

"Yeah—" his reply is cut off by the door closing. I hope Han can try to calm down things between the two.... What am I asking for? 'Cause that's not going to happen. I stop, sighing; turn back around, and almost walk right into Vader. Oh boy, what does he want?

"We need to speak about that deal," he says, "in private."

"Of course," I say as I start to hear the yelling in the cockpit through the door. "Can I just take care of something real quick?" I ask opening the door before he can reply. "IF YOU ALL DON'T SHUT UP ABOUT THIS SHIP NONSENSE, I'M CALLING MY MOTHER!!!" I yell. I startle everyone enough that it is silent. "Thank you," I say, trying to be calm. I am done with arguing, fighting, yelling, etc. Although, I don't exactly know where that anger came from.... Stress? Either way, now I am super tired and not in the mood to deal with Vader, but I know better than to avoid it. I turn to Vader. "I'm sure you already have a meeting place picked out, shall we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 59 6
Right after Shmi sends Anakin to the Jedi, she's suddenly transported over thirty years into the future, onto the bridge of the Executor when Vader i...
291 28 14
This is a sequel to Many Secrets to Hide. It's been 11 years since Colleen Skywalker has left Coruscant and has fleed to Naboo. She's starting to thi...
1.8K 85 10
Sidious has been leading Anakin into the Dark Side. The process is slow and takes time, but it will earn him a powerful apprentice. His closest frien...
4.1K 231 10
∙ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗 ∙ Ciona Kirari is a notorious bounty hunter from the outer rim, driven by her work in order to survive in the unforgiving...