Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

By princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

8.

2.3K 65 61
By princesstakeover

Chris

"Ok chris I'm leaving" She tried to kiss me but I turned so she can kiss my cheek.

What y'all thought I was going home alone on a Saturday night after a party? Nah as horny as I be that will mostly never happen.

It's Sunday and it's nothing better else to do but go to the studio and record. It was going on 12 in the afternoon and I got up to get freshen up. After I was finish I grabbed my keys and headed out.

After seeing Ranae pretty ass yesterday I wanted to see her again since I didn't get to spend much time with her yesterday even tho she was babysitting her boyfriend.

I decided to text in the crew group chat we had and sent out a text telling everyone to come have brunch if they wanted to at Roscoes. 

Me: Brunch at Roscoes? I'm on my way there now

Kait: Your such a great friend for buying me food chris thanks

Me: I didn't say I was gon buy your food

Kait: Such a great friend ❤️

Brandon: The nigga said he not gon buy you shit Kait

Kait: Stfu! How about you buy my shit!

I laughed and locked my phone knowing that that they was gon go back and forth for a long time like they always do.

Ranae

I was currently still laying in bed and Kyrie was laying next to me. I told him to sleep on the couch but I guess he came in here while I was sleep.

I felt moving in the covers but I didn't bother to look.

"Goodmorning babe" He kissed me on my cheek but i pushed him off and walked in the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me and went to looked in the mirror and saw the bruises around my neck. I looked down and saw it on my wrists too. I took a deep breath and sat on the toilet until I heard knocking. I didn't say nothing so he came in, shit I forgot to lock the door.

"What's wrong? What I do?" He looked me up and down.

I stood up and walked right in front of him.

"What?" He said.

"You don't see this shit?" I tried not to yell pointing to my neck and wrists.

He examined it with a confused expression on his face.

"Who the hell did this to you?" He held my wrists softly.

I looked in both of his eyes and lifted his chin up.

"You" I walked pass him going into my closet.

"Me?" He said.

"Yes Kyrie you! You was so drunk yesterday that you forgot? You showed out your ass" He didn't say nothing.

"What else did I do?"

"When we went to the party yesterday you tried to fight my boss, you disrespected me in front of my friends and then you broke into my apartment and put your hands on me" I looked down. 

"Kyrie I know about your past.. you can either seek help or you can leave me now and never come back"

"I did get help!"

"Clearly not enough!" I walked to him.

"Please.. get more help and we can get through this together and if you don't want it you can get out my house"

"Ok fine, only for you" He looked upset but at least he agreed.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean it I didn't know what I was doing" He said hugging me putting his head on my shoulder.

"Just don't do it again" I said lowly.

"I promise" He said kissing my cheek.

**************

Chris

It was now Monday morning and I had to get to practice. Kinda upset that Ranae couldn't make it yesterday but I'm glad that I will get to see her today. I was pulling up to the studio when I heard my phone vibrate.

Tisha: Hey, what are you doing tonight?

Me: Hopefully you😏

Tisha: I be there at 10😋

I smirked and locked my phone getting out the car making my way inside.

"Hey chris" Everybody said as I put my bag down.

I went over to where the homies was talking and dapped up each one of them.

"So what did I miss Saturday" Kaleb asked.

"Broooo you missed it" Brandon laughed.

"What happen"

"So my mans Chris punched this dude in the face right" I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Wait what" Kaleb said.

"He was like mm mm mm" Brandon said punching the air.

"Well who was the nigga?" Kaleb asked.

"Oh that's the funniest part you ready? Ranae's boyfriend" He started laughing.

"Bro what why?! and wait Ranae has a boyfriend?"

"Yup and the nigga disrespected her so I had to put the paws on him" I said.

"Speaking of Ranae" Brandon said sipping his water.

I looked at the entrance and saw her coming in smiling. She was dressed in shorts and a half turtle neck shirt.

"Ranae!" Kait yelled giving her a hug.

"She's literally standing eight feet away from you kait" Brandon said.

"Shut up Brandon!"

Ranae

"Guys can you not argue today" I laughed.

"Sorry how you feeling? I didn't hear from you much yesterday"

"I'm fine I just needed some rest" She nodded.

"Hey guys nice to see y'all, yall ready to get to work?" Kat said.

Everyone nodded.

*******************

"Good job guys, I'll see ya'll tomorrow" Kat said dismissing us.

"Wait everyone before you guys go I have an announcement to make" Kait said.

"On Friday I'm having a masquerade party, ya'll can come if you want the flyer will be on my Instagram and twitter and if you don't know none of my socials then I'll give it to you" She smiled.

"I'll be there" I said.

"Yea me too" Chris said.

"Not me I got things to do" Brandon said turning his face up.

"There will be free food"

"What time does it start again?" We laughed.

"8 to 2 in the am"

"Ard I'll be there, anyway I gotta go later haters" He said walking out.

"Oh yea bring a plus one if you can" She said picking up her bag.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ranae, Bye y'all" Kait left.

"So what you going to wear to the party" Chris nudged me.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out mister" I smiled at him.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Kyrie❤️: Netflix and chill tonight? I know I'm corny but 😏

As I read the message I started to blush.

"Your boyfriend?" Chris said, I forgot he was standing here.

"Yea" I smiled. It got silent.

"Well I see you tomorrow, bye boss" I smiled as I was leaving.

"What did I tell you about that" I stopped at the door.

"Ok I'm sorry Chrissy" I laughed as I left.

I took my phone back out to text Kyrie back.

Me: Sounds like a deal😉

I opened my car door and got in to start the car. I backed out and made my way home.

********************

It was night time and I had just got out the shower and was in my bra and panties. I saw my phone ringing and immediately picked it up.

"Holaa"

"Don't hola me where have you been" I laughed.

"Girl working, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you a lot lately I been tired"

"Ohh Kyrie been tiring you out huh? You been getting that zaddy zick"

"Zuri!" I bust out laughing.

"What it's true..so how is it?" She asked.

"That's none of your business!... it's good tho" I stuck my tongue out like she could see me.

"So like did he go down on you yet"

"No"

"Wait wait wait, so you mean to tell me you ain't getting no head?"

"Zuri no" I laughed.

"Bitch why the fuck not?! You missing out!" I laughed shaking my head.

"I don't know he never did it and he said he not gon start"

"That nigga ain't August Alsina anywayyy, oh yea I needed to tell you" She said.

"Wassup"

"Wait when you going on tour?"

"Like three more months"

"First of all by the time you get back it's gon be cold as shit but that's ok because Zuri coming to LA!!" She screamed.

"What?! How!"

"It's dance related and I'm going to be there for three months so you gon have to show a bitch around"

"Ouuu yes my bestfriend coming to LA it's gon be lit"

"Yess and I wanna see my mom and daddio but mostly daddy" She said sexually. She had a crush on my dad since she saw him.

"Since he do films maybe me and him can do our own"

"ZURI GROSS" She has to be stopped.

"I'm sorry but Ranae I'm going to call you later I gotta go, bye bestie boo muah" She then hung up.

I sat my phone down and continued to get dress. I really didn't feel like putting something on so I just slipped on my robe. I then went downstairs to cook something sense I was hungry.

I haven't heard from Kyrie since earlier. He's usually off at this time but maybe he went to go see wassup with the institute about his problems.

I'm kinda still mad about him putting his hands on me but then again he didn't know what he was doing and he said he's never going to do it again plus he's going to get help.

I pulled out the pot and went inside the cabinet to grab the noodles to make spaghetti. I put water in the pot and grabbed the other ingredients. As I was shuffling around the kitchen I heard a knock on my door.

I went to it to look out the peephole but it was pitched black like somebody was covering it. I opened the door and there stood Kyrie.

"Hey baby" He kissed my cheek as he came in. I smiled and closed the door behind me.

"Where have you been?"

"I had stayed at work late today to take care of stuff" I nodded.

"What you doing?" He asked taking off his shoes.

"I'm about to cook"

"Well I don't think you want to just yet" He said walking towards me.

"And why is that" I looked up in his eyes.

He then kissed me softly grabbing my waist. He then stared at my neck which he saw the small bruises and started planting kisses on them. I slowly closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

"I'm sorry, let me make it up to you" He said between kisses.

"You got anything on under that?" He whispered. I shook my head.

"So is you still cooking?" He asked again but I didn't answer.

Instead I grabbed his shirt and lead him to the couch, pushing him on it.

"We never did it on the couch" He smirked.

"I like to try new things" I smiled then hopped on top of him straddling him.

We haven't had sex in a week and I was in need of some. I helped him unbutton his pants and he took off his shirt as we roughly kissed.

"What happen to Netflix and chill" I smiled.

"We are doing that but without the Netflix" he bit his lip as I kissed him again.

I pulled his pants down grabbing his penis and inserted him inside me since I was already wet. I gasped and started riding him slowly. Moans filled the room as I moved my hips back and forth. I tried to be quiet but it was hard. He grabbed my hips and started pounding in and out of me making me moan even louder.

"Oh shit" I moaned.

"You want it faster?" He said.

"Mmm" I nodded my head.

"I cant hear you"

"Ye- yess"

He then started going faster. I grabbed his back and dug my nails in his skin.

"Fuck! I'm about to cum" I said but he kept going.

"Kyrieee" He then stop as I came over him.

He flipped me on my back and climbed on top of me putting my leg on top of his shoulder.

"I ain't done yet" He said out of breathe inserting himself back inside of me.

I moaned loud pulling him closer to me.

***********************

I opened my eyes seeing that it was daylight. We didn't even make it to the bed so we just slept on the couch. I squinted my eyes to look over at the stove clock.

"Shit shit shit" I quickly got up grabbing my robe.

"Kyrie get up" I said shaking him then running to my room. I started the shower and picked out a shirt and sweats. I was already naked so I just hopped in the shower.

After I got out I threw on my clothes and brushed my teeth. I put my chucks on and rubbed some lotion on my skin. I saw kyrie walking in the room with his clothes on yawning.

"Looks like somebody having a rough morning" He said.

"Yea I woke up late" I said grabbing the deodorant and putting some on.

"Come on" I said grabbing my bag.

We walked downstairs and I went in the kitchen to grab a breakfast bar and a water bottle. We grabbed our keys from the table and headed out.

"I meant to ask you where you was yesterday, did you go see about the institute?" I said opening the door.

"No, I actually was thinking I should just go to therapy" I nodded locking the door.

"Ok as long as you getting help that's fine" I said as we walked to my car.

"So when you planning on going" I asked.

"I don't know maybe a week or two.. or three" I looked at him.

"Stop playing, you should go today don't wait to late kyrie" I said opening my car door.

"Ok i'm not" He said grabbing my waist and kissed me.

"Bye" I said smiling then getting in the car.

I started the car and backed out the parking lot.

Kyrie

I made my way over to my parents house since they said they needed to talk to me about something.

I pulled up in the drive way seeing that they was both home. I got out and made my way to the house unlocking the door. I heard talking from the kitchen but it sound like mom was mad about something. I walked in dropping my keys on the table and sat on the stool.

"So what y'all wanted to talk about" I looked at them.

"No goodmorning mother or father?" Crystal said.

"Im sorry goodmorning mom and dad, where's Si?"

"She left for school already" My dad said.

"Oh" I nodded.

"We just wanted to talk to you about your girlfriend"

"Ranae?" She nodded.

"What about her?" I asked.

"You sure she's the one for you?"

"Where is this going?"

"She seems like the type of girl to break your heart sweetie I'm going to be honest with you"

"Wait what? You don't know how she seems ok, you met her one time and all of a sudden you know all about her" I sucked my teeth.

"Son calm down" Dad said.

"You aboard with this too?" I asked him but he got quiet.

"Yes he is" Crystal said as I shook my head.

"Its not go be long until she run off with that little boy that she dance for, I notice how she kinda took up for him at dinner" She laughed. I was silent because I noticed too.

"Ranae will never cheat on me"

"And how would you know? I'm warning you and you know how you get when you mad"

"Crystal enough!" My dad said. I just grabbed my keys and headed out I don't have time for this shit today.

I got in the car and headed straight to the bar.

-

I pulled up to the bar getting out and making my way in. I sat at the bar stool and put my head in my hands.

"What can I get for you" The man said.

"Three shots with the strongest liquor you got" He nodded and walked away.

"Wow three? In the morning?" I heard a voice. I looked next to me and saw a brownskin girl with brown hair.

"Yea, my morning starting off kinda bad" I said.

"I feel you, by the way I'm Janae but people call me Nae" She said and I laughed.

"Whats funny" She smiled.

"I have a girlfriend name Ranae and I call her Nae"

"Oh her parents are very smart then" She said taking a sip of her drink.

"So girlfriend, is that what brought you here?"

"Kinda but mostly my parents"

"Here you go" The man said placing the shots in front of me.

"Oh by the way I'm Kyrie" I said taking a shot.

"How about you why is you here" I asked.

"Same, my boyfriend, well my ex now, cheated on me with some hoe but hey what the hell"

"Damn" I took another shot.

"I'm not trying to talk about my problems but I don't understand how someone you love and suppose to spend the rest of your life with just mess it all up just because they are mad at the moment " She said finishing the rest of her drink.

"I know how you feel"

"Why don't they just break up with people instead of going around fucking other girls" I just stared at her and saw that she was really hurt.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed the fuck out right now"

"No its ok.. can I buy you your second drink" I said feeling bad.

"No I'm ok I have to drive home I'm just going to get water" She smiled.

"Speak for yourself" I took another shot as she giggled.

9 shots later..

"Oh my gosh, wait so you actually broke his car windows?" I laughed.

"Yes I told that nigga not to fuck with me" She laughed.

"Look I think its time for you to go home its actually pass six now" She said.

"Oh no, I was actually having a good time with you" I slurred.

"Well the night is slowly ending my friend" I laughed putting a hundred dollar bill of the table and getting up.

"Woah there" She held onto my arm as I stumbled.

"Imma call you  a cab" She said sitting me back down.

I started playing with her hair because it looked nice and soft. She laughed a she put her phone to her ear.

I felt my phone vibrating for the seventh time today and saw it was Ranae calling again. I pushed the decline button and put it back into my pocket.

"Ok your all set" She said.

I stood up and she helped me walk to the cab. We got to the cab and she opened the door for me.

"Thanks Janae I had fun" I smiled turning to her.

"I bet you did" She smiled.

I then grabbed her face and kissed her on her lips.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" She pulled away.

"She probably already cheated on me" I laughed.

"Get in the car" She laughed.

She closed the door and dug in her purse to get something.

"Wait" She put what looked like lip gloss on her lips.

She then grabbed my neck and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"Mmm taste like strawberries" I smiled.

"Have a nice life kyrie" She banged on the car to let the driver know to drive.

Ranae

I'm going insane right now. I have been calling Kyrie all day and he haven't return any of my calls or messages yet!  I was worried I didn't know if my baby was ok or not. I was sitting here staring in the mirror looking at this huge red mosquito bite that was on my neck. I grabbed the alcohol and rubbed some on it. I heard the door bell ringing and I went downstairs fast to see who it was. They kept ringing the bell like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I didn't bother looking in the peep hole so I just opened the door.

"Hey baby" Kyrie barged in taking his shoes off.

"Where have you been?" I said closing the door.

"Out" He said sitting on the couch.

"Where?" I said standing above him.

"I'll tell you come here and give me kiss first" He patted his lap.

I sat down and waited for him to talk but instead he kissed me and for some reason I tasted the flavor of strawberry. I examined his face and saw shine around his lips and mouth.

"I was out taking care of some business"

When he spoke I also smelled the smell of alcohol, I looked in his eyes in they were red.

"You cant be serious" I got up.

"What's wrong"

"Your fucking drunk" I wiped my finger on the side of his lip and rubbed my fingers together and smelled it.

"Is that lip gloss on your lips!" I asked.

"What are you talking about" He laughed.

"I'm not fucking laughing" But he just continued to laugh.

I walked to the door and grabbed his shoes and threw it at him. I'm just sick of his shit.

"Get the fuck out!! Now!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you" He stood up coming towards me.

"DONT DO THAT AGAIN" He yelled.

"WHAT YOU GON DO HIT ME AGAIN?"

"I will if I have to" He slurred getting into my face.

"If you touch me I'll make your crazy ass pay" He then looked at my neck and started laughing.

"Is that a hickey ?" He grabbed my neck.

"Get off me" I moved his hands.

"Is that from your boyfriend chris? I know you cheated so how tell me.. how his dick taste"

I then started pushing him and hitting him on his chest.

"GET OUT, GET OUT" I said hitting him towards the door.

I was about to open it but then he turned me around, slammed me against the door and took a blow at my face. I fell to the floor really in pain this time. He grabbed me by my neck and looked into my eyes.

"BITCH DIDNT I TELL YOU NOT TO DO THAT SHIT" He pushed me back on the floor. I started coughing trying to catch my breathe.

I manage to get myself up and go in the kitchen. I went in the drawer and pulled out a knife. I went back into the living room and saw the door wide open and that he was gone. I closed and lock the door. I was pacing back and forth getting more angry. I then went to the wall and punched it making a hole. Maybe that wasn't a smart thing to do cause I felt more pain. I looked at my knuckles and they were bleeding. I just slid on the floor and tried to calm down taking deep breaths.

________________________________

Vote💕
Comment🗣

THOUGHTS>>

1. What will happen next? ..

Kyrie in the MM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 399 48
Beyoncé is forced to go to college and her parents want in her in a general business job. But her heart says otherwise and wants to become a singer...
US By Alex

Fanfiction

14.6K 365 48
~ The Love Story
222K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
2.8K 181 31
The life story of 17yr old Maliah Williams.