You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungk...

By JeonChristineee

Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her f... More

Can I be your Oppa? (BTS Fanfic)
Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Skip first to this chapter then just go back after reading this please!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Author's note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
ATTENTION!
Part 71 (part 1)
Part 71 (part2)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75 (part 1)
Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.
Epilogue
Author's note.
New Story! ~
Special Chapter - My Everything
Special Chapter 2 - Hyeonhye with the boys
Special Chapter 3 - Happy (?) Anniversary, Jagiya
Another Story
House of Cards (One Shot)
Alternative Ending

Part 15

59.2K 1.6K 930
By JeonChristineee

Author's note:

The reads for this story is getting bigger everyday! Thankyou guys for supporting and reading my story!

This next update is for @Jungkookie7! Thank you for appreciating my story! Hope you like the following events. Stay tuuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jongin's POV

"What?" She asked looking lost and dumbfounded. I couldn't stop a tear roll out of my eye as I was so regretful of what I've done.

"I'm so sorry.." My voice cracked.

"Why..." She asked slowly as my confession sunk into her mind.

"That's impossible. You're joking." She said trying hard to laugh. I'm guessing she doesn't want to believe what I just said..

"I'm really sorry I hid it from you.. But I-" I was about to complete my sentence when she started shouting.

"DONT. PLEASE DONT." She said holding her bangs away from her face while another hand is placed infront of me stopping me.

"I don't want to hear it.. It's impossible.. You out of all people.. You wouldn't do that..." She said convincing herself. It made me cry seeing how hard she tries to convince herself that I couldn't do that. But I did....

"Oh god I'm so sorry Christine ah please forgive me" I stepped forward but she inched back.

"How could you" she muttered with her eyes narrowed and her cheeks stained with tears.

"I.." I was tongue tied. I've always swore to be there for her whenever she cries. I swore that I'd beat up the person who makes her cry but what have I done?

"Just go. I don't want to see you." She said not looking at me.

"Please Christine, let's talk." I pleaded

"No. Not now. I'm so mad whatever you say won't make sense. Just go." She said as she stomped her way to her home.

"Christine ah" I called out in a begging manner following her

"Just shut up and leave!" She slammed the door shut infront of my face.

"I know I was wrong, please forgive me. I knew I shouldn't have kept it from you but he wouldn't let me.. He wanted himself to tell you. He was mustering up his courage-" I got cut off

"I TOLD YOU DONT EXPLAIN BECAUSE ANYTHING YOU SAY WON'T MAKE SENSE. KIM JONGIN YOU KNEW DAMN WELL HOW I SUFFERED WITH APPA WHEN UMMA DIED. YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I NEEDED A SIBLING TO HELP ME GET ON MY FEET AND BRING APPA BACK TO US. YOU KNOW THOSE DAMN WELL THAT I NEEDED SOMEONE WHO'D HELP ME GET HIM BACK ON HIS FEET AND HIS FIRST CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG HELP BUT NO YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING WHEN YOU KNEW MY SITUATION SO DAMN WELL!" She cried from the other side of the door. I heard her hit it then mutter something followed by her sobs.

"Chosohamnida Christine ah.. I hope in time we could talk and I could explain it to you properly.. I don't want to lose my dearest best friend.. Please take care of yourself.. Please forgive me.. " I said as I closed my eyes and let the tears fall freely.

She didn't respond and I left after a while..

.
.
.

"What happened there Kai?" Chanyeol hyung asked but I stayed silent. I don't want to lose her. No. I won't stop pursuing her until she forgives me. I won't give up my childhood friend so easily.. Help me uncle. Please help me.

Chanyeol started the car and didn't push it which I was thankful for. We headed back to the company to continue the preparation for our come back. I couldn't help messing up but the hyungs and Sehun were kind enough to encourage me and cheer me on.

Christine ah~ while I continue the preparation for our comeback.. I hope you'll be better and ready for me to explain things to you.. I hope you're ready to forgive me and let me in back into your life once again..

.
.
.

Christine's POV

"I TOLD YOU DONT EXPLAIN BECAUSE ANYTHING YOU SAY WON'T MAKE SENSE. KIM JONGIN YOU KNEW DAMN WELL HOW I SUFFERED WITH APPA WHEN UMMA DIED. YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I NEEDED A SIBLING TO HELP ME GET ON MY FEET AND BRING APPA BACK TO US. YOU KNOW THOSE DAMN WELL THAT I NEEDED SOMEONE WHO'D HELP ME GET HIM BACK ON HIS FEET AND HIS FIRST CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG HELP BUT NO YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING WHEN YOU KNEW MY SITUATION SO DAMN WELL!" I cried forgetting that there were people in here. I hit the door as hard as I could with my fist and I cried silently. I couldn't accept it.

"You out of all people.. Why Jongin.. Why..." I muttered.

I couldn't believe it... I couldn't accept it. Why? Why does it have to be Jongin? Why does it have to be the person I trust the most to betray me like this? He knew my situation well. I even complained to him how much I needed a damn brother or any sibling I could lean on and ask for help for appa. He knew I was desperate to have one. I was dying for a miracle that I might have a brother and I was hoping blankly. I thought it was impossible for such wish to come true and I was laughing at my stupidity but all this while he knew... he knew everything yet he chose to be silent and watch me suffer. How could he?

"Tinnie ah..." Suga oppa said behind me as I turned around, I saw 7 blurred figures looking at me. I wiped the tears away and saw everyone looking worriedly at me besides Suga oppa who had a straight face that was staring through the door.

"Oppa." I said weakly.

"What happened." he asked not looking at me but staring at the door behind me, as if he could see the person outside.

"A misunderstanding I guess." I shrugged it off avoiding eye contact from anyone in the room. But Jungkook caught mine and he held it. I bit my lower lip, stopping myself from crying but failed when a tear escaped my eye. I quickly wiped it off and looked away.

"Hey Christine ssi.." Jimin said softly "Can we spend the night here?" he tried lifting up the mood.

"Ne. Ofcourse but I don't know how to accommodate all of you in our small house.." I said looking around.

"We could all sleep in the living room, Let's just move the coffee table and we'll have enough space." Jin said

"Mm. You have futons we could use?" J-Hope asked

"Yeah I have some, follow me." I told him and J-Hope, Jimin and Jin followed me to the storage room we have and helped me lay out 5 futons which they laid out and use the sofa pillows as their pillows. Appa always bought these when they were on sale.

Everyone helped in fixing besides Suga oppa who dragged me into my room and locked the door.

"Speak up. Now it's just the both of us." He said sternly.

"Mianhe oppa you had to hear that.. It's just.. I was so mad awhile ago" I told him as I sat on my bed feeling tired and frustrated.

"What happened?" His face softened as he waited for my explanation.

"He knew oppa. He knew I had you. He knew I had a brother whom I was desperate for but he never told me. I feel so betrayed oppa. He's the person I trusted the most but yet he got to hide such an important thing from me. We could have been together longer and you could have helped me get appa back. We could have had everything going better than when I was alone. But he didn't think of that. It hurts oppa... It really does..." I said clutching onto my shirt where my heart is feeling a stab.

Without further words, Suga oppa hugged me tight.

"I'm mad at him right now. I really am. But I'd want you to think about this too Min Christine.." he said softly.

"Has he ever done this to you before? Hurt you?" He asked

"This is the first.." I said

"Do you think he wanted to do this?" He asked

"I dont know anymore." I stated.

"He might have an explanation behind this. I know it's hard to listen to any of his words because he just broke your trust, but I dont want you having a grudge in your heart for a long time. As your big brother, I worry for you. Even if my blood is boiling and I'd love to kick him for, one- making you cry and two- keeping to himself that he knew you had me when we could have been together for a long time already. But it's not advisable for you to keep grudges. Trust me. It wasn't a good experience." He said sounding very mature..

"Oppa it's hard.." I whined as I clutched onto his shirt behind him.

"I know.. shhh" he cooed me as I hicced onto his chest. "I'm not telling you to forgive right away but I'm sure, as the kind person you are, you'd be ready to talk to him and clear things up. Childhood friends are hard to have. You couldn't respend your childhood to have one right? I'm sure he didn't want to hurt you. You won't be too hard on him or yourself. I'm sure you love him as a family. You'll forgive him." He said assuringly

"I dont think we'll be the same anymore." I admitted.

"It'll take time, but you guys will be alright. But if it happens that he doesn't have any reasonable explanation, call me right away. I wouldn't let him see tomorrow's sunlight." Suga oppa said and I couldn't help but chuckle

"Where'd the matured Min Yoongi go?" I asked smiling, pulling away from our hug.

"Still here. Somewhere?" he joked.

"Let's go the others are waiting." I told him and we went out hand in hand.

When I opened the door, V came tumbling in with RapMon on top of him followed by Jimin, Jin and Jungkook. J-Hope stood looking wide eyed at us as he darted his eyes towards his stupid members and us.

"Umm.." RapMon started.

"We fell." Jimin said softly most likely talking to himself.

"The carpet feels nice.." V said as he made a carpet angel (snow angel but on a carpet xD) laying on his stomach.

"But hyungs you're all heavy please stand up." V said sounding out of breath.

Everyone scurried to stand up and help V up.

"So what's this about?" Suga asked smirking

"Uhmm." J-Hope was thinking when Jin suddenly burst out.

"Yah Min Christine! Haven''t we told you, we are your oppas too! You can count on us. You don't have to hide anything from us! You're our little sister too so we can't help but be worried for you. Yah MIN YOONGI. Don't be selfish and keep her all to yourself!" Jin pouted

"Mianhe Jin. Should I tell you guys?" I told them smiling

"Mm!" They all bobbed their heads excitedly and I saw Suga smiling while shaking his head

"These kids" he whispered to himself

They led me to the living room and we all sat in circle. I sat beside Jimin and Jungkook and I told them what happened.

.

.

.

"Why would he do that?!" Jimin asked

"Why would he keep something so important!" V said

"Maybe he had a reason behind that" Jin shrugged.

"Did you let him explain?" J-Hope asked me

"Ani.. I don't think I'll listen to any of his words while I'm still upset with him." I said sadly

"Give it some time. But don't let anger linger too long and eat up your kind heart sweetie" RapMon said in english.

"YAH! I DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH BUT DID YOU JUST CALL MY SISTER SWEETIE?!" Suga oppa yelled at RapMon and got hit on the head quite harshly

"Oppaaa! Stoop!" I said giggling. Everyone just laughed at Suga oppa not bothering to stop him from yelling and hitting RapMon lightly.

.

.

.

We decided to watch a movie before we went to sleep.

"Aren't you going to school tomorrow?" I asked Jungkook as the others prepared the movie while Jin and Suga made popcorns in the kitchen

"I will." he smiled

"But your uniform..." I wondered

"I have one. We've planned on spending the night here even before we met up with you guys in the amusement park" he admitted

"Jinja?!" I asked surprised. "Don't you have schedules or something?" I asked those who were there.

"Ani" Jimin beamed at me

"We have the week to rest" J-Hope said

"And crash in your house" V winked playfully

"But we have classes" I giggled pointing my fingers towards me and Jungkook

"So what? Atleast you'll have someone to go with you to school and someone will take care of the house. You can work without worrying about anything" Jin said coming from the kitchen with Suga oppa behind him. They have iced tea and some pop corn.

"No softdrinks?" V asked

"Tinnie ah's not allowed. She's acidic." Suga oppa explained

"But you drink softdrinks going to your work after school..." Jungkook tilted his head and I turned to face him wide eyed and made a face at him for telling my secret.

"YAH MIN CHRISTINE!" Suga oppa scolded

"Mianhe oppa. I won't do it again." I said bowed down.

"Aish you thick headed girl! I can't keep my eyes on you 24/7 please learn to take care of yourself." He said with his hands on his hips.

"Ne mianheo." I said

"Jungkook please keep an eye of her in school." Suga said and Jungkook agreed.

"It's a good thing you guys are classmates! I can rest assured." Suga oppa smiled as he sat on the sofa with Jin and J-Hope while RapMon, V, I, Jungkook and Jimin sat on the futon.

"But he's not always around." I smirked

"I have my eyes on you. And even if I'm not there, I have eyes in the room." He winked

"Sungmi......" I muttered.

"Yep!" He beamed.

"Good one!" Suga oppa high fived Jungkook and we watched the movie.

V and Jungkook were beside me. All were sitting down but I felt my eyes getting heavier. Soon enough I fell asleep half way through the movie..

.
.
.
.
.

"Let's watch some other time.." I heard a whisper

"She looks really tired" another commented

"Let her sleep." I heard a firm voice and I felt my head rising up and down slowly, like it was following a rhythm of breathing. Someone moved me slowly and now I think I'm lying down. I'm too tired to open my eyes or move so I let the darkness drift me away.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's note:

So here's the update. Who did Christine fell asleep on? V? Or Jungkook?

Find out on the next chapter!

Comment and vote? Pretty please?

Thankyou everyone for reading ~

-Jungkookieoppa Saranghaeo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 250 23
In which rich ceo jeon jungkook falls in love with an ordinary reporter....at the first sight ..... "You are the one for me"jungkook . . "Be my boyfr...
563 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
129K 5.2K 65
Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you're getting great grades, you have amazin...
569 26 14
also you will have 7 step brothers huh.. that would be fun y/n! you are not allowed to do that . Dad, you and marriage? that trick won't work here j...